Bible Discussion: Thinking Atoms

Thinking Atoms
Posts: 44

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

IknowHimDoYou
2003-11-06 12:01:15 EST
Thinking Atoms

The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate form
as well as function. The world owes a grat deal to these religionists for
their important discovery. Without this observation and development we
simply would not be here because as all scientists know their first must
be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.

One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
thinking atom come from? How did this wonderful hapenstance originate?
The answer will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking electron
or neutron. This will than be adequate for the evolutionary religionists
because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science could
argue against it could they?

Elmer Bataitis
2003-11-06 12:04:50 EST
IknowHimDoYou wrote:

> The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
> thinking atom.

Citations please.

**********************************************************
Elmer Bataitis "Hot dog! Smooch city here I come!"
Planetech Services -Hobbes
585-442-2884
"Proudly wearing and displaying, as a badge of honor,
the straight jacket of conventional thought." - C.
Cagle
**********************************************************

Raymond E. Griffith
2003-11-06 12:51:40 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-0611030901150001@pm1-49.kalama.com...
> Thinking Atoms
>
> The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
> thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
> themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate form
> as well as function. The world owes a grat deal to these religionists for
> their important discovery. Without this observation and development we
> simply would not be here because as all scientists know their first must
> be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.
>
> One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
> thinking atom come from? How did this wonderful hapenstance originate?
> The answer will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking electron
> or neutron. This will than be adequate for the evolutionary religionists
> because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
> After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science could
> argue against it could they?

Well, here is proof that you are no organic chemist! Chemistry is a
wonderful science that explains so much here that you simply do not
understand.

How old are you, YM1?



Daniel Jetson
2003-11-06 13:20:13 EST


IknowHimDoYou wrote:

> Thinking Atoms
>
> The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
> thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
> themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate form
> as well as function.

You might want to look up Roger Penrose's fivefold symmetry
and in the crystal growth of aluminum-manganese alloy,
�before you start reinventing the universe in your own image
you might want to see how God actually made the universe
first and stop lying and putting your lies into God's mouth.

http://www.perceptions.couk.com/~perceptions/uef/oldnews7.txt

http://www.iscid.org/boards/ubb-get_topic-f-6-t-000380.html

> The world owes a grat deal to these religionists for
> their important discovery.� Without this observation and development we
> simply would not be here because as all scientists� know their first must
> be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.
>
> One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
> thinking atom come from?� How did this wonderful hapenstance originate?
> The answer� will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking electron
> or neutron.� This will than be adequate for the evolutionary religionists
> because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
> After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science could
> argue against it could they?




Tom
2003-11-06 15:53:36 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-0611030901150001@pm1-49.kalama.com...
> Thinking Atoms
>
> The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
> thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
> themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate form
> as well as function. The world owes a grat deal to these religionists for
> their important discovery. Without this observation and development we
> simply would not be here because as all scientists know their first must
> be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.
>
> One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
> thinking atom come from? How did this wonderful hapenstance originate?
> The answer will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking electron
> or neutron. This will than be adequate for the evolutionary religionists
> because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
> After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science could
> argue against it could they?

Tom: If this doesn't display the stupidity of YM1, then nothing will. Keep
posting YM1, we need everyone to see how really stupid you are :-).



Michael
2003-11-06 23:44:04 EST
In article <vqld6iot7s687e@corp.supernews.com>, "Tom" <mmman_90@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> news:IknowHim-0611030901150001@pm1-49.kalama.com...
> > Thinking Atoms
> >
> > The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
> > thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
> > themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate form
> > as well as function. The world owes a grat deal to these religionists for
> > their important discovery. Without this observation and development we
> > simply would not be here because as all scientists know their first must
> > be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.
> >
> > One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
> > thinking atom come from? How did this wonderful hapenstance originate?
> > The answer will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking electron
> > or neutron. This will than be adequate for the evolutionary religionists
> > because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
> > After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science could
> > argue against it could they?
>
> Tom: If this doesn't display the stupidity of YM1, then nothing will. Keep
> posting YM1, we need everyone to see how really stupid you are :-).

Everyone doesn't agree. Still trolling the waters?

The rediculous thought that evolutionists have regarding the little gene
that could is straight out of a fairy tale, but evolution is the fairy
tale of the frog that turned into a prince, with a little time and blind
faith that God didn't do it.

2003-11-07 05:59:36 EST
> The rediculous thought that evolutionists have regarding the little gene
> that could is straight out of a fairy tale, but evolution is the fairy
> tale of the frog that turned into a prince, with a little time and blind
> faith that God didn't do it.

You are welcome to present a _scientific_ alternative, if you have
one. Until now I did not see any, at least not from creationist bigots
who continously lie to push their agenda of hatred and terror.
Live with it, this world has suffered through one dark age, with
pseudo-christian cultists like you being responsible. We will not
tolerate this again. Try to force your way and you will, sooner or
later, have to learn the hard way that reason makes the rules, not
bigotry.

I suggest you do something useful for a change and leave your doomsday
cult.

Michael
2003-11-07 09:11:57 EST
In article <2847396f.0311070259.43c5f147@posting.google.com>,
t*s@carcosa.de (WRITETOcommoner@carcosa.de) wrote:

> > The rediculous thought that evolutionists have regarding the little gene
> > that could is straight out of a fairy tale, but evolution is the fairy
> > tale of the frog that turned into a prince, with a little time and blind
> > faith that God didn't do it.
>
> You are welcome to present a _scientific_ alternative, if you have
> one.

Tee hee hee, we do, and have, but the pseudo-sceitfific religious theory
of evolution is still pushed down the thraats of school children as if it
were true.

Until now I did not see any, at least not from creationist bigots
> who continously lie to push their agenda of hatred and terror.

Te hee hee, the only hatred and terror comes from evolutionists who can't
stand to teach that tomatoe plants and giraffes could have a common
Creator instead of a common ancestor.

> Live with it, this world has suffered through one dark age, with
> pseudo-christian cultists like you being responsible.

Tee hee hee, history was not your strong suite, or you studied under an
intolerant Christophobe Biblical illiterate seminariarn.

We will not
> tolerate this again.

We won't tolerate your evolutionary bigotry, so live with it.

Try to force your way and you will, sooner or
> later, have to learn the hard way that reason makes the rules, not
> bigotry.

We agree, try trolling on an another newsgroup.

>
> I suggest you do something useful for a change and leave your doomsday
> cult.

We already have when we rejected the doomsday religion of evolution and
started acting like sons of God rather than sons of apes.

Rogue
2003-11-07 09:24:11 EST
m*t@ix.netcom.com (Michael) wrote in message news:<mikeburt-0611032344110001@192.168.1.55>...
> In article <vqld6iot7s687e@corp.supernews.com>, "Tom" <mmman_90@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > news:IknowHim-0611030901150001@pm1-49.kalama.com...
> > > Thinking Atoms
> > >
> > > The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is the
> > > thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
> > > themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate form
> > > as well as function. The world owes a grat deal to these religionists for
> > > their important discovery. Without this observation and development we
> > > simply would not be here because as all scientists know their first must
> > > be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.
> > >
> > > One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
> > > thinking atom come from? How did this wonderful hapenstance originate?
> > > The answer will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking electron
> > > or neutron. This will than be adequate for the evolutionary religionists
> > > because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
> > > After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science could
> > > argue against it could they?
> >
> > Tom: If this doesn't display the stupidity of YM1, then nothing will. Keep
> > posting YM1, we need everyone to see how really stupid you are :-).

> MICHAEL
> Everyone doesn't agree. Still trolling the waters?

JERRY
The ridiculous arguments by assertion of a fundy who makes statements
so dumb that it's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and
then runs from the debate when he's getting his ass kicked.

Oh, Hi, Mike. Still at it, I see. ;-)

When did you want to finish the debate you started with me on the
differences between the synoptics and the book of John? You know, the
one where you said there was no problem in the middle of the text of
Matt, then bailed on the argument just as we got past the synoptics
and actually got to the book of John and it's differences? The one
you ran away from?

Tom
2003-11-07 10:28:53 EST

"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
news:mikeburt-0611032344110001@192.168.1.55...
> In article <vqld6iot7s687e@corp.supernews.com>, "Tom" <mmman_90@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > news:IknowHim-0611030901150001@pm1-49.kalama.com...
> > > Thinking Atoms
> > >
> > > The most incredible discovery made by the evolutionary religionists is
the
> > > thinking atom. These atome are claimed by them to take thought amongst
> > > themselves and organize into very complex structures with intricate
form
> > > as well as function. The world owes a grat deal to these religionists
for
> > > their important discovery. Without this observation and development
we
> > > simply would not be here because as all scientists know their first
must
> > > be a cause to obtain an effect and the thinking atom is that cause.
> > >
> > > One important question does come up however; where did this marvelous
> > > thinking atom come from? How did this wonderful hapenstance
originate?
> > > The answer will probably be that this was preceded by a thinking
electron
> > > or neutron. This will than be adequate for the evolutionary
religionists
> > > because one must have faith that the events did occur in this matter.
> > > After all, this is a fact and no one who really understands science
could
> > > argue against it could they?
> >
> > Tom: If this doesn't display the stupidity of YM1, then nothing will.
Keep
> > posting YM1, we need everyone to see how really stupid you are :-).
>
>Burt: Everyone doesn't agree. Still trolling the waters?
>
> The rediculous thought that evolutionists have regarding the little gene
> that could is straight out of a fairy tale, but evolution is the fairy
> tale of the frog that turned into a prince, with a little time and blind
> faith that God didn't do it.

Tom: Tee hee hee, don't shift the subject Burt, you agree with YM1, so you
tell us about YM1's post. You can do that, can't you?


Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron