Bible Discussion: JC Was NOT The Messiah!

JC Was NOT The Messiah!

Eliyahu
2003-11-05 13:11:27 EST
Bs'd

Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:

http://www.geocities.com/Metzad

Eliyahu

Helmut Leinfellner
2003-11-05 15:10:01 EST
On 5 Nov 2003 10:11:27 -0800, Eliyahu wrote:
> Bs'd
>
> Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
>
> Eliyahu

Read here why Yeshua IS the Messiah!

http://go.to/yeshua

Helmut

Iamhere
2003-11-05 16:53:00 EST
E*r@Hotmail.com (Eliyahu) wrote in message news:<7332f93b.0311051011.34c9166c@posting.google.com>...
> Bs'd
>
> Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
>
> Eliyahu

Eliyahu,

What a great site it is. I spent 40 minutes on it,bookmarked it and
will go back for more. Of course JC wasn't the Meshiach but let's face
it..to the gullible, he's better than nothing.

Shalom,

Iamhere

Stephen Cooper
2003-11-05 17:11:53 EST
Iamhere wrote:

> EliyahuSilver@Hotmail.com (Eliyahu) wrote in message news:<7332f93b.0311051011.34c9166c@posting.google.com>...
>
>>Bs'd
>>
>>Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
>>
>>Eliyahu

> Eliyahu,
>
> What a great site it is. I spent 40 minutes on it,bookmarked it and
> will go back for more. Of course JC wasn't the Meshiach but let's face
> it..to the gullible, he's better than nothing.
>
> Shalom,
>
> Iamhere

No, I'm sorry, but it is you that is gullible.

Libertarius
2003-11-05 19:20:24 EST

Eliyahu wrote:

> Bs'd
>
> Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
>
> Eliyahu

===>Funny that the article you quote claims,
among other things, that:
"The Jews look at the New Testament
from an Old Testament viewpoint.
About 3300 years ago G.d gave the Torah to the
Jewish people.
Millions of people watched this event when
G.d spoke from Mount Sinai to the Jewish people."

Is it not strange that there is not a TRACE of those
"millions of people"? Not so much as a pile of
coprolite?

BTW, the ONLY true "Messiah", i.e. LIBERATOR KING,
is specified by ISAIAH 45 as none other than the PERSIAN
king CYRUS!
So, of course Jesus could not be the "Messiah".
He did NONE of the things that qualified that old
Persian! -- L.

Libertarius
2003-11-05 19:55:21 EST

Iamhere wrote:

> EliyahuSilver@Hotmail.com (Eliyahu) wrote in message news:<7332f93b.0311051011.34c9166c@posting.google.com>...
> > Bs'd
> >
> > Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
> >
> > Eliyahu

> Eliyahu,
>
> What a great site it is. I spent 40 minutes on it,bookmarked it and
> will go back for more. Of course JC wasn't the Meshiach but let's face
> it..to the gullible, he's better than nothing.
>
> Shalom,
>
> Iamhere

===>There is plenty for the "gullible" in that article as well.
What is the evidence for "Moses"???
What is the evidence for "millions of people" watching him get
the Torah?

Christians by no means have the monopoly on appealing to
the gullible. ALL religions do that. -- L.

Libertarius
2003-11-05 19:57:50 EST

Stephen Cooper wrote:

> Iamhere wrote:
>
> > EliyahuSilver@Hotmail.com (Eliyahu) wrote in message news:<7332f93b.0311051011.34c9166c@posting.google.com>...
> >
> >>Bs'd
> >>
> >>Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
> >>
> >>http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
> >>
> >>Eliyahu
> >

> > ===============================================================================
> >
> > Eliyahu,
> >
> > What a great site it is. I spent 40 minutes on it,bookmarked it and
> > will go back for more. Of course JC wasn't the Meshiach but let's face
> > it..to the gullible, he's better than nothing.
> >
> > Shalom,
> >
> > Iamhere
>
> No, I'm sorry, but it is you that is gullible.

===>Dialogue of the gullibles:

- No. You are gullible!
- No. You are!
- No. It is YOU.
- No. It is YOU.....
etc.....

Eliyahu
2003-11-06 08:10:49 EST
Helmut Leinfellner <h.leinfellner@sbg.at> wrote in message news:<tOcqb.72$9v2.24446078@news.salzburg-online.at>...
> On 5 Nov 2003 10:11:27 -0800, Eliyahu wrote:
> > Bs'd
> >
> > Read here why JC was NOT the messiah:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/Metzad
> >
> > Eliyahu
>

> Read here why Yeshua IS the Messiah!
>
> http://go.to/yeshua
>
> Helmut

The only "proof" they can bring for JC to be the messiah, is Isaiah
53, which isnĀ“t even a messianic prophecy.

Read here what is going on in Isaiah 53:
http://www.geocities.com/Metzad/Isaiah53.htm

Eliyahu

Mary Hogan
2003-11-06 08:25:55 EST
Baby Babble, it is a much more difficult thing to be a Christian than an
lemming

"Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The_Truth.net> wrote in message

> Stephen Cooper wrote:
>
> > Iamhere wrote:
> >
> > > EliyahuSilver@Hotmail.com (Eliyahu) wrote in message

===

> > > Eliyahu,
> > >
> > > What a great site it is. I spent 40 minutes on it,bookmarked it and
> > > will go back for more. Of course JC wasn't the Meshiach but let's face
> > > it..to the gullible, he's better than nothing.
> > >
> > > Shalom,
> > >
> > > Iamhere
> >
> > No, I'm sorry, but it is you that is gullible.
>
> ===>Dialogue of the gullibles:
>
> - No. You are gullible!
> - No. You are!
> - No. It is YOU.
> - No. It is YOU.....
> etc.....

Libertarius
2003-11-06 11:13:57 EST

Mary Hogan wrote:

> Baby Babble, it is a much more difficult thing to be a Christian than an
> lemming

===>Do you mean to say that
Christians have not evolved from lemmings?