Bible Discussion: Caution!

Caution!

IknowHimDoYou
2003-11-02 18:23:34 EST
To all:

Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".

Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
they are in it for themselves and not for you.

Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
your eternal future....

<<>>
2003-11-02 19:40:25 EST
i bet your very anxious to read the 3rd instalment...of the bible Trilogy
i'm now writing it....it's called Bible 8...GoD lives in the internet

i am
GoD

--
Instructions for use:

my posts are not meant to be read
they are meant to be understood
that is why they are written in this format

for full comprehension
read in the following manner:

read each line calmly, softly and continuously (lowercase words)
or read the line loudly yet clearly AS A PREACHER IN THE PULPIT (uppercase words)
briefly pause between lines
pause for a longer period between paragraphed groups of lines

it is essential you envision the calm yet masterful voice of Jesus and GoD
speaking to you these words as you read them

you will then experience
full comprehension of thought

if any man have an ear, let him hear

you don't need religion
to believe in GoD

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER:

All commentary is intended only as a personal opinion as seen during the time of the
article being written.

In essence...i verbalize my creative philosophy and share it with you for free.

This article serves only as entertainment and should never be interpreted as anything
else.

<<<GoD>>>, GoD@333.333.333, GoD@999.999.999 and "i am GoD" are all my "trademark"...my
"handle" or catchy name that i simply use as if me

Ipsa scientia potestas est
Ego me bene habeo
Ille mi par esse deo videtur
Cui bono?
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus
O praeclarum custodem ovium lupum!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
Rident stolidi verba Latina
Vae puto deus fio
ad captandum vulgus

CUM CATAPULTAE PROSCRIPTAE ERUNT TUM SOLI PROSCRIPT CATAPULTAS HABEBUNT.
SENTIO ALIQUOS TOGATOS CONTRA ME CONSPIRARE.

NIHIL CURO DE ISTA TUA STULTA SUPERSTITIONE.

All Rights Reserved (C) 1999-2003-infinity <<<GoD>>> (advocatus diaboli)

No reproduction of any or all of this article without prior written consent from it's
author.

HABETIS BONA DEUM

Since the philosopher is one thing and philosophy another, the former has the right and
the duty to
submit to authority which he believes to be sound, but philosophy neither can nor ought to
bow to authority.

Cy Cit Le Rot
2003-11-02 19:49:44 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> To all:
>
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
> moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".
>
> Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
> they are in it for themselves and not for you.
>
> Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
> your eternal future....

And you of course. You will make it, others won't. LOL

Raymond E. Griffith
2003-11-02 22:19:16 EST
in article IknowHim-0211031523340001@pm1-29.kalama.com, IknowHimDoYou at
I*m@leavingsoon.com wrote on 11/2/03 6:23 PM:

> To all:
>
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
> moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".

And what if reading the Bible for myself means that I come to a different
conclusion about some parts of it than you do? Does that mean that you are
right and I am wrong, and therefore I should not interpret it for myself,
but interpret it your way?

Seems to me that you demand liberty but give none. Rather much hypocritical,
that.

> Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
> they are in it for themselves and not for you.

Well, I don't know of anyone in "god-robes" with long gray beards. Who are
you slamming here?

> Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
> your eternal future....

Every Christian I have ever met would agree with this, as would I. But some
people have a strange way of showing it.

For example, a young preacher I heard tonight was talking about the holiness
of God. He railed at people for not attending every service, for not giving
the tithe, for not doing this and not doing that. Then he gave thanks that
we are saved by grace and not by works. It struck me as rather odd that he
believed implicitly in his mutually contradictory statements, thinking them
in perfect agreement.

It is interesting that so many creationists, completely intent upon truth
and righteousness in their zeal to defend the first 11 chapters of Genesis,
yet they use lies, innuendoes, misrepresentations, misquotes, and misleading
statements freely -- as if God has given them license to lie in order to
defend the truth. It was this all-too-obviously unscriptural behavior that
led me to "read the Bible for myself" and reject the creationism I once held
to.

I rather think that God ought to be self-consistent, and that He is
dishonored by the lies and perversions that many fundamentalists put forward
in His name.

So I *do* trust in Christ. But I greatly bemoan the tragedy that has
befallen Christianity in the fundamentalist movement.

Rogue
2003-11-02 23:15:12 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-0211031523340001@pm1-29.kalama.com>...

>YM1 (AKA IKnowWhatIBelieveEvenWhenItDoesn'tMatchTheEvidence) warns:
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself.

JERRY
I wouldn't dream of it. I want them to read the bible and see the
errors, the contradictions and the failed prophecies and incorrect
histories for themselves. That's really the only way that they will
learn. They should stop listening to the nonsense that they hear and
read the text and then see if the text is correct in those areas I
mention.

YM1
There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
> moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".

JERRY
Yes. They are called evangelicals.

> YM1
> Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
> they are in it for themselves and not for you.

JERRY
Yes, or their churches, which will bleed you dry of cash and give you
nothing back in turn but the security you get from belief. Belief in
something that is not true will not help them in the long run.

>YM1
> Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
> your eternal future....

JERRY
The same Jesus who said that the Second Coming would happen during the
lifetimes of the disciples? That Jesus, you mean?

Adam Marczyk
2003-11-03 00:32:43 EST
IknowHimDoYou <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> To all:
>
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself.

I agree. All Christians should read the Bible for themselves - I guarantee
there would be many fewer Christians if more people realized some of the
things it says.

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

David Jensen
2003-11-03 07:40:07 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote
in <IknowHim-0211031523340001@pm1-29.kalama.com>:
>To all:
>
>Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
>yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
>moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".
>
>Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
>they are in it for themselves and not for you.
>
>Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
>your eternal future....

You, on the other hand, are an enemy of everything that Jesus taught.
--

Often a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens,
and the other parts of the world, about the motions and orbits of

Patrick_darcy
2003-11-03 20:34:27 EST
IknowHimDoYou wrote:

> To all:
>
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
> moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".
>
> Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
> they are in it for themselves and not for you.
>
> Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
> your eternal future....

and that is the truth. always be cautios especially in this time when
there are so many preachers that have

1. been to the landmark forum cult or other cults

2. send their people there to get problems fixed

3. preach for money and power.

4. tell u how to vote and who to hate while u do it.

--
of all the songs sung from the dawn of creation, some were meant to persist.
of all the bells rung from a thousand steeples, none ring truer than this,

Wade
2003-11-04 10:51:08 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-0211031523340001@pm1-29.kalama.com>...
> To all:
>
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
> moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".
>
> Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
> they are in it for themselves and not for you.
>
> Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
> your eternal future....

I thought you were getting out the the posting business.

Patrick_darcy
2003-11-04 12:50:28 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-0211031523340001@pm1-29.kalama.com>...
> To all:
>
> Do not let anyone tell you you cannot read God's Word the Bible for
> yourself. There are some here who would keep you ignorant and therefore
> moldable to their pernecious ideas and teachings of "another gospel".
>
> Even if they come to you wrapped in black god-robes with long gray beards
> they are in it for themselves and not for you.
>
> Only the Lord Jesus Christ as described in God's Word is trustworthy with
> your eternal future....

plus, i want a hot little 15 year old girl to fuck. is there anything
wrong with that? if she is a good lay i will marry her!

rolling on floor