Bible Discussion: Why Every Trinitarian Will Die In Their Sin

Why Every Trinitarian Will Die In Their Sin
Posts: 23

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-11-02 14:13:10 EST
I will explain in this brief post why every trinitarian will
die in their sins and spend eternity in a devils' hell. I do
this not to condemn souls, because the trinitarian is
condemned already, but to warn of the fires of hell.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the
fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of
season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and
doctrine.

Remission of sins is essential for sinful humanity to be
"sin free". The word "salvation" means free from sin.

In Acts 2:38 we see that sins are remitted (washed away) by
Jesus name baptism. Now the trinitarian is not really
worshipping the Jesus of the Bible, so they see no need to be
baptised in Jesus name (even though the Bible clearly commands
it). They think that their three gods need three separate
"titles" in baptism.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children,
and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God
shall call.

This is because Jesus is the Great "I AM" of the Bible.
His name is the ONLY saving name.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be
saved.

So, you see, trinity preachers really are deceiving people into
hell. I don't just say that to be mean, but rather in the
service of truth.

Both of the following statements were spoken by the same person:

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent
me unto you.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily , verily, I say unto
you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Now the false christian will not accept that Jesus is "I AM".
They "don't believe". They are "non-believers".
That is why Jesus said that those who would not accept that He
really was the "I AM" would die in their sins.

1. Those who do not see Jesus as "I AM" see no need to be
baptised in the name of Jesus.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your
sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your
sins.

2. Sins are remitted by Jesus name baptism.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized,
and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

3. Those who don't believe in Jesus will refuse Jesus name
baptism and will die with their sins UN-REMITTED.

1 Timothy 5:24 Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before
to judgment; and some men they follow after.

That is why Jesus said:

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your
sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your
sins.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but
he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except
a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into
the kingdom of God.

Sins are washed away by Jesus name baptism. That is why the
Bible commands it, so you can "put on Christ".

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ
have put on Christ.

Trinitarians are deceived by their filthy preachers into refusing
to "put on Christ".

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call
his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism
of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe
on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Acts 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name
of the Lord Jesus.

What did the people do immediately when Paul told them
to believe on Jesus?

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized,
and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Acts 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee,
of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other
man?
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same
scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain
water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder
me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou
mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is
the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went
down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he
baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of
the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and
he went on his way rejoicing.

Notice how the eunuch understood that believing on Jesus included
being baptised. You now have several examples from the Word of
God where hearers of the Word of God knew that belief in Jesus
included baptism.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized:
and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand
souls.

Even on the day of Pentecost, on the birthday of the New
Testament Church, there were 3000 baptised in Jesus Name. Those
that receive the Word of God get baptised.

Look back just two verses and see that Peter preached Jesus Name
baptism.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and
to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall
call.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.pentecostal.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?
Email adwords-support@google.com to let them know how you feel about
their blatant religious discrimination against www.prerapture.org

Stone
2003-11-02 17:49:44 EST
Pastor Winter JNAHC <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message news:<aplaqv8kd6afq32epfgjblerule12a2v6j@4ax.com>...
> In Acts 2:38 we see that sins are remitted (washed away) by
> Jesus name baptism. Now the trinitarian is not really
> worshipping the Jesus of the Bible, so they see no need to be
> baptised in Jesus name (even though the Bible clearly commands
> it). They think that their three gods need three separate
> "titles" in baptism.

The Bible clearly commands, by the Words of Jesus Himself, to be
baptized in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Ghost:
[Jesus Himself used 3 separate titles, when speaking of baptism.]

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power
is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Don't disobey Jesus Winter!!!!


Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and
vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the
world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
bodily.

Baptizing in Jesus name is also valid because the fulness of the
Godhead, Father, son, and Holy Ghost, dwells in Jesus bodily.

So, you see, Winter, both ways of Baptism are valid and acceptable to
God, according to God's Word, the King James version Bible.

Garrett
2003-11-02 22:51:13 EST
Geez, and all this time I thought God looked at the heart and not
external observances...

so much for that well-founded Biblical principle.

Garrett

Raymond
2003-11-02 23:22:36 EST

"Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
news:aplaqv8kd6afq32epfgjblerule12a2v6j@4ax.com...
> I will explain in this brief post why every trinitarian will
> die in their sins and spend eternity in a devils' hell. I do
> this not to condemn souls, because the trinitarian is
> condemned already, but to warn of the fires of hell.

As will all sinners, Apostolic, Jesus name, Oneness, anyone that doesn't
live the life, and talk the life, as you seem not to be able to do. Why do
you think Trinitarians will die in their sins and you will not? Sin is
rejection of Christ Jesus, noting to do with the Godhead or some ideology.
Then I sure you would not understand that. Trinitarians like yourself and
other sinners, if their faith is not founded in Christ are lost, no matter
what name they use, Oneness as you use it, is seen as lost, also. you lie,
you mock, you name call, you insult, you degrade, and you use foul uncouth
language to degrade the image of God, God loved the world He gave us Jesus,
you so hate the world you want to take Jesus away from them that need him
the most. Only a demon inspirited person like yourself would do that.
These verse you quote, you apply to others, when they should be applied to
yourself, so you could remove the tree from your eyes, before looking for
the spinner in another. I also know by your past, your quick rejection of
truth is all you want. Hell is open, and your skidding into it at top speed
even for you.

>
> Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the
> fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
>
> 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of
> season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and
> doctrine.
>
> Remission of sins is essential for sinful humanity to be
> "sin free". The word "salvation" means free from sin.
>
> In Acts 2:38 we see that sins are remitted (washed away) by
> Jesus name baptism. Now the trinitarian is not really
> worshipping the Jesus of the Bible, so they see no need to be
> baptised in Jesus name (even though the Bible clearly commands
> it). They think that their three gods need three separate
> "titles" in baptism.
>
> Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
> every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
> sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
> Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children,
> and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God
> shall call.
>
> This is because Jesus is the Great "I AM" of the Bible.
> His name is the ONLY saving name.
>
> Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
> none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be
> saved.
>
> So, you see, trinity preachers really are deceiving people into
> hell. I don't just say that to be mean, but rather in the
> service of truth.
>
> Both of the following statements were spoken by the same person:
>
> Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said,
> Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent
> me unto you.
>
> John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily , verily, I say unto
> you, Before Abraham was, I am.
>
> Now the false christian will not accept that Jesus is "I AM".
> They "don't believe". They are "non-believers".
> That is why Jesus said that those who would not accept that He
> really was the "I AM" would die in their sins.
>
> 1. Those who do not see Jesus as "I AM" see no need to be
> baptised in the name of Jesus.
>
> John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your
> sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your
> sins.
>
> 2. Sins are remitted by Jesus name baptism.
>
> Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized,
> and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
>
> 3. Those who don't believe in Jesus will refuse Jesus name
> baptism and will die with their sins UN-REMITTED.
>
> 1 Timothy 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before
> to judgment; and some men they follow after.
>
> That is why Jesus said:
>
> John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your
> sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your
> sins.
>
> Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but
> he that believeth not shall be damned.
>
> John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except
> a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into
> the kingdom of God.
>
> Sins are washed away by Jesus name baptism. That is why the
> Bible commands it, so you can "put on Christ".
>
> Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ
> have put on Christ.
>
> Trinitarians are deceived by their filthy preachers into refusing
> to "put on Christ".
>
> Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call
> his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
>
> Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism
> of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe
> on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
> Acts 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name
> of the Lord Jesus.
>
> What did the people do immediately when Paul told them
> to believe on Jesus?
>
> Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized,
> and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
>
> Acts 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee,
> of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other
> man?
> 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same
> scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
> 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain
> water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder
> me to be baptized?
> 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou
> mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is
> the Son of God.
> 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went
> down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he
> baptized him.
> 39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of
> the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and
> he went on his way rejoicing.
>
> Notice how the eunuch understood that believing on Jesus included
> being baptised. You now have several examples from the Word of
> God where hearers of the Word of God knew that belief in Jesus
> included baptism.
>
> Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized:
> and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand
> souls.
>
> Even on the day of Pentecost, on the birthday of the New
> Testament Church, there were 3000 baptised in Jesus Name. Those
> that receive the Word of God get baptised.
>
> Look back just two verses and see that Peter preached Jesus Name
> baptism.
>
> Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
> every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
> sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>
> Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and
> to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall
> call.
>
> Pastor sTeve Winter



Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-11-02 23:54:02 EST
stone_2003@cheerful.com (stone) spake thusly and wrote:

>
>The Bible clearly commands, by the Words of Jesus Himself, to be
>baptized in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Ghost:
>[Jesus Himself used 3 separate titles, when speaking of baptism.]
>
>Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power
>is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
>Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
>in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jesus commanded that a name be used in baptism. Then He
described the Name. You false-christian scum reject the Name.

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.pentecostal.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?
Email adwords-support@google.com to let them know how you feel about
their blatant religious discrimination against www.prerapture.org

Raymond
2003-11-03 00:01:32 EST

"stone" <stone_2003@cheerful.com> wrote in message
news:5cfa0b68.0311021449.9bd17b8@posting.google.com...
> Pastor Winter JNAHC <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
news:<aplaqv8kd6afq32epfgjblerule12a2v6j@4ax.com>...
> > In Acts 2:38 we see that sins are remitted (washed away) by
> > Jesus name baptism. Now the trinitarian is not really
> > worshipping the Jesus of the Bible, so they see no need to be
> > baptised in Jesus name (even though the Bible clearly commands
> > it). They think that their three gods need three separate
> > "titles" in baptism.

>
> The Bible clearly commands, by the Words of Jesus Himself, to be
> baptized in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Ghost:
> [Jesus Himself used 3 separate titles, when speaking of baptism.]

Is not IN THE NAME, one name not separate NAMES, in the name, not in the
titles, but in the NAME, what is that NAME?
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them,"Repent, and let every one of you be
baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you
shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. NKJV

Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have
I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk." NKJV

Acts 8:16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been
baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Acts 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord
Jesus. NKJV

>
> Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power
> is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
> Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
> in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

It is strange how people stop at the next to last verse in Matt 28 as if
they know, the would be seen as wrong if they dare end the Chapter and the
book with the very last verse, the 20th, that shows Peter that did baptized
in the NAME not titles but the Name did so with permission and training from
Christ HIMSELF, and understood what verse 19 said, and did the NAME as JESUS
told him to do so. Matt 28:20 "teaching them to observe all things that I
have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the
age." Amen." We even find the ending found here in verse 20 used by Peter
when he baptized in the NAME of JESUS, in the 39 verse of Acts 2: Acts 2:39
For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off,
as many as the Lord our God will call." NKJV

Really no matter how hard one tries, there is nothing in the bible that
says, anyone used titles, but the meaning of those tithes, as in Jesus is
the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The name Jesus as the Angel said at his
birth, "God with US". Is found in that NAME the only name in which one must
be saved, JESUS.
Matt 1:23 "Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they
shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us."

Acts 4:10-13

10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from
the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole.
11 This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become
the chief cornerstone.'
12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under
heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
13 The Name of Jesus Forbidden Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and
John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they
marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus. NKJV

Then I find Steve Winter, uses the truth to club people, and kill their
spirit, the best way to hurt others is to use the truth, in such a way, pray
for his soul, as his ways are not Gods way. Then remember Winter did not
write the Bible, so anyone even a sinner worse then he, could use the bible
truth, and never understand what it really means.

>
> Don't disobey Jesus Winter!!!!

Winter knows how to make people reject Christ, and the Bible, so he uses the
Bible to insult, and cut them down, so he can be seen as some kind of savour
to them. They have to do it ,Winters way and your heart, maybe not be as
cold as ice, in the winter as his. It is hard to accept the truth of the
bible with it is given by demons and liars and such, but even then the devil
knows who Jesus is, and even one knowing the devil could see their errors
and find the Christ. James 2:19 You believe that there is one God. You do
well. Even the demons believe - and tremble! NKJV

> Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and
> vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the
> world, and not after Christ.
> Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
> bodily.
>
> Baptizing in Jesus name is also valid because the fulness of the
> Godhead, Father, son, and Holy Ghost, dwells in Jesus bodily.
>
> So, you see, Winter, both ways of Baptism are valid and acceptable to
> God, according to God's Word, the King James version Bible.

Well truthfully you have given not proof anyone did it in any other way,
then in the name of Jesus. Then valid for what, a church group may say
either is valid then why does any of this has to be valid, baptism is
because on believes, it is not what makes one believe. Salvation is in
Christ and faith in His blood, not just a quick bath in a tub of water, or
river or ocean, Jesus saves, not a tank of tap water, from the city water
supply.
Mark 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does
not believe will be condemned.

Acts 8:16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been
baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Acts 10:47-48
47 "Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have
received the Holy Spirit just as we have?"
48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they
asked him to stay a few days.

Acts 18:8 Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord
with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and
were baptized.

Acts 22:16 And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away
your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.'

Rom 6:3-10

3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus
were baptized into His death?
4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as
Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also
should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death,
certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,
6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of
sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.
7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.
8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death
no longer has dominion over Him.
10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life
that He lives, He lives to God.
NKJV

Faith is found in Jesus, not just following some tradition of man or church.
It is not the law that saves, it is Christ Jesus. Steve has no idea what
true salvation is, if he ever had it, its been long gone now. His hate, his
need to sue others, and name call others, all will come back on him and he
as in his law suites, slap him in his spiritual face, and in the end loose
what ever salvation he had, if he ever really did repent of his sins, and
really did call on the LORD and forgive others, so his sins could be
forgiven. So far his post prove me correct, each and every time. Pray for
them that he talks to, that they will not follow in such evil ways, away
from the God that so loved the world.




Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-11-03 00:28:11 EST
"Raymond" <rwknapp[-no-scam]@hotmail.com> spake thusly and wrote:

>Is not IN THE NAME, one name not separate NAMES, in the name, not in the
>titles, but in the NAME, what is that NAME?

Raymond Knapp is a fake and is not even really Oneness. He is
not fit to try to defend Oneness but is just a spiritual whore.

You are the false-christian scum on record believing in
"triunity", reprobate Knapp.

Raymond Knapp is a reprobate spiritual slut trying to put himself
over as "Oneness missionary".

Some of his email harassment and behaviour is documented at
http://www.impsmail.org/knapp.html in case anyone is inclined
to take him seriously.

Can you say "communist sympathizer", Mr. Knapp? Of COURSE the
communists leave you alone, Mr. Knapp, you are their bubba.

Isn't it amazing the level of filth that comprise the list
of the public supporters of the reprobate Mark Bassett?

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
"...whips and chains excite me." - Jim Rochelle 2001
"My husband's and my marital relationship is
none of your business (especially not what goes
on behind closed doors)..." - Doris Rochelle 2001
"Copyright infringement my ***" (obscenity deleted) - Brian Boggs cultist 2000
"lying to mr. winter is just a defense" - Mark Bassett UPC Preacher 1999
"It isnt a salvation issue..." - Mark Bassett 1999 regarding Biblical holiness
"Sorry old man. I never lie, if I, can help it." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
"...God is Triune in nature..." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
http://www.onenesschristian.org PreRapture Ministry Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal

Raymond
2003-11-03 07:11:57 EST

"Pastor Winter JNAHC" <steve.NO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message
news:dppbqvcfmebu39fp3j97bp2n758eb17nvt@4ax.com...
> "Raymond" <rwknapp[-no-scam]@hotmail.com> spake thusly and wrote:
>
> >Is not IN THE NAME, one name not separate NAMES, in the name, not in the
> >titles, but in the NAME, what is that NAME?
>
> Raymond Knapp is a fake and is not even really Oneness. He is
> not fit to try to defend Oneness but is just a spiritual whore.

So you think what Raymond just said about the NAME is fake and such, you
then are the real false, fake Oneness, as what was said is ONENESS teaching,
and your too stupid to learn to read what you reply to. You are that
spiritual whore you keep trying to pass onto others, it is all in your ONE
little triune body, your body, your soul and your spirit, all three part of
you Steven Winter. We do enjoy your silly remarks. Will you play Santa
this Christimas, your wonderful beard and His makes you one with him.

> Pastor sTeve Winter
> --
> "...whips and chains excite me." - Jim Rochelle 2001
> "My husband's and my marital relationship is
> none of your business (especially not what goes
> on behind closed doors)..." - Doris Rochelle 2001
> "Copyright infringement my ***" (obscenity deleted) - Brian Boggs cultist
2000
> "lying to mr. winter is just a defense" - Mark Bassett UPC Preacher 1999
> "It isnt a salvation issue..." - Mark Bassett 1999 regarding Biblical
holiness
> "Sorry old man. I never lie, if I, can help it." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
> "...God is Triune in nature..." - Raymond W Knapp 2000

What happen to your belief that PAUL IS GOD???? You cut that off the end of
your post this time.

In Jesus,
Raymond Knapp
http://www.pioneers-for-jesus.org/Pioneers_for_Jesus/newsletters/2003/sept-2003.htm

> http://www.onenesschristian.org PreRapture Ministry Apostolic Oneness
Pentecostal



Lance S. Ferm
2003-11-17 20:59:15 EST
2 Cor 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, AND the love of God, AND
the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

http://www.truthandgrace.com/Trinitycover.htm

"Demon Winter JNAHC" <steve@prime.org> wrote in message
news:aplaqv8kd6afq32epfgjblerule12a2v6j@4ax.com...
> I will explain in this brief post why every trinitarian will
> die in their sins and spend eternity in a devils' hell. I do
> this not to condemn souls, because the trinitarian is
> condemned already, but to warn of the fires of hell.
>



Pastor Winter JNAHC
2003-11-17 21:14:25 EST
Every trinitarian will live forever with all liars and devils
like Lance Ferm.

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of
God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his
indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in
the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into
the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false
prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and
ever.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the
abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and
idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which
burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better
for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go
into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not
quenched.

Mark 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better
for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast
into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not
quenched.

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is
better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye,
than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not
quenched.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them
that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus
Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the
presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

False-christian scum like Lance S Ferm want you to join him as
one of the many who will refuse to obey the Gospel.

Let the real Christians obey Gal 1:8 regarding Lance S Ferm and
the filthy false-christian dirt preachers who created him.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.pentecostal.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?
Email adwords-support@google.com to let them know how you feel about
their blatant religious discrimination against www.prerapture.org
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron