Bible Discussion: New Poll Shows Many Europeans Believe Israel Top Threat To World Peace

New Poll Shows Many Europeans Believe Israel Top Threat To World Peace

Caiaphas
2003-11-02 09:39:55 EST
Poll shows that "59 percent of 7,500 Europeans surveyed called
Israel a larger threat to world peace than North Korea
or Iran."

http://www.albawaba.com/news/index.php3?sid=262341&lang=e&dir=news

Cindys
2003-11-02 09:45:34 EST

"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Poll shows that "59 percent of 7,500 Europeans surveyed called
> Israel a larger threat to world peace than North Korea
> or Iran."
>
> http://www.albawaba.com/news/index.php3?sid=262341&lang=e&dir=news
---------------
As Susan said, 59% of the Europeans surveyed are fools (just like Caiaphas).
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
2003-11-02 15:57:53 EST
On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:45:34 GMT, "cindys" <cstein1@rochester.rr.com>
wrote:

>"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Poll shows that "59 percent of 7,500 Europeans surveyed called
>> Israel a larger threat to world peace than North Korea
>> or Iran."
>>
>> http://www.albawaba.com/news/index.php3?sid=262341&lang=e&dir=news
>---------------
>As Susan said, 59% of the Europeans surveyed are fools (just like Caiaphas).

Suzy's thick. Europeans refuse to be shabbos goys like many of the
denizens of your host country.

--
"If I'd known I'd have picked the cotton myself"
- Bumper sticker seen in Virginia

Xathos
2003-11-02 16:50:03 EST
I wouldn't take much notice,asking 500 people from 15 countries is hardly a
representative poll.
"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Poll shows that "59 percent of 7,500 Europeans surveyed called
> Israel a larger threat to world peace than North Korea
> or Iran."
>
> http://www.albawaba.com/news/index.php3?sid=262341&lang=e&dir=news

Carica
2003-11-02 18:06:03 EST
> Poll shows that "59 percent of 7,500 Europeans surveyed called
> Israel a larger threat to world peace than North Korea
> or Iran."

Same report also says:

- A majority of Europeans surveyed (54 percent) said they were not
favorable to sending European peacekeepers to Iraq.

- Some 58 percent of those polled said the United Nations should
manage the reconstruction of Iraq.

- But 65 percent said they thought the United States should pay for
the rebuilding of Iraq.

Ok, if I understand correctly same people consider Jews as a threat
want to reconstruct Iraq under UN control with the US money and
soldiers. Who could that be?

If the final report becomes available on Cotonelle toilet paper 2 ply
quilted and scented, please let me know. Also I am looking for second
edition IAEA Iraq report same brand and quality.

Frappe Boy
2003-11-03 22:04:45 EST
This survey is wrong because it assumes there is world peace in the
first place. Do you feel at peace knowing that rogue states like
North Korea, Iran and Syria possess WMDs? The only thing that
reassures me in all this is that righteous nations like the US and
Israel have the balls to confront this neurotic situation. If aliens
invaded the earth tomorrow and the US threatened them with nuclear war
I betcha most Europeans whose jealousy for America knows no bounds
would defend the poor aliens from America the bad bully. Says much
about the state of mind of 59% of Europeans.

> Poll shows that "59 percent of 7,500 Europeans surveyed called
> Israel a larger threat to world peace than North Korea
> or Iran."
>
> http://www.albawaba.com/news/index.php3?sid=262341&lang=e&dir=news

Ian Bailey
2003-11-04 02:00:20 EST
m*e@hotmail.com (Frappe Boy) wrote in message news:<49b0cfb3.0311031904.214d1560@posting.google.com>...
> This survey is wrong because it assumes there is world peace in the
> first place. Do you feel at peace knowing that rogue states like
> North Korea, Iran and Syria possess WMDs? The only thing that
> reassures me in all this is that righteous nations like the US and
> Israel have the balls to confront this neurotic situation. If aliens
> invaded the earth tomorrow and the US threatened them with nuclear war
> I betcha most Europeans whose jealousy for America knows no bounds
> would defend the poor aliens from America the bad bully. Says much
> about the state of mind of 59% of Europeans.

So far North Korea has only threatened its neighbours. Israel has both
threatened AND attacked them.

Ian

Pastor Frank
2003-11-04 08:09:11 EST
"Frappe Boy" <myfrappe@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This survey is wrong because it assumes there is world peace in the
> first place. Do you feel at peace knowing that rogue states like
> North Korea, Iran and Syria possess WMDs? The only thing that
> reassures me in all this is that righteous nations like the US and
> Israel have the balls to confront this neurotic situation. If aliens
> invaded the earth tomorrow and the US threatened them with nuclear war
> I betcha most Europeans whose jealousy for America knows no bounds
> would defend the poor aliens from America the bad bully. Says much
> about the state of mind of 59% of Europeans.

You are either deluded about the the truth, or you are kidding. Your
support for Israel's colonial ambitions at the expense of Arabs will cost us
all dearly some day. (See below)
With the funds allocated conquering and lording it over Arabs in so many
countries, the USA and Israel could have given each dispossessed Palestinian
a million bucks and have money left over, as well as the good will of Arabs
and definitely no terrorism. But we all know, America is only happy when
fighting some devil, be it Communism, or now Terrorism. Unfortunately for
all of us, it's now a nuclear age, where a suicide bomber could back-pack a
battle-nuke and take out a Km diameter of real estate with everyone in it
killed.
Note, that the entire US foreign policy is predicated upon the unfounded
belief, that the Bin Ladens of this world don't have enough money to bribe
Russian Generals to sell them fissionable material with which to mine our
cities. See below prophesy about what is about to happen.
--
Pastor Frank

CAUSE (Holocaust of the entire native population of "the promised land" and
the continuing colonial brutality against Palestinian natives)
Moses in Numbers 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman, that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the female children, that have not known man by lying with him,
keep alive for yourself.

PROPHETIC APOCALYPSE, (The n-u-c-l-e-a-r consequence, employing great noise
and heat that can melt elements, scorch people and destroy the"works" of man
on a massive scale)
2Pt:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
shall be burned up.
2Pt:3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall
melt with fervent heat?
Jesus in Matt. 24:16: Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the
mountains:
17: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of
his house:
18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in
those days!
20: But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the
sabbath day:
21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning
of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be
saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Jesus in Lk:23:30: Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on
us; and to the hills, Cover us.
Rv:16:9: And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name
of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give
him glory.

---

Frappe Boy
2003-11-04 11:07:18 EST
> > This survey is wrong because it assumes there is world peace in the
> > first place. Do you feel at peace knowing that rogue states like
> > North Korea, Iran and Syria possess WMDs? The only thing that
> > reassures me in all this is that righteous nations like the US and
> > Israel have the balls to confront this neurotic situation. If aliens
> > invaded the earth tomorrow and the US threatened them with nuclear war
> > I betcha most Europeans whose jealousy for America knows no bounds
> > would defend the poor aliens from America the bad bully. Says much
> > about the state of mind of 59% of Europeans.
> >

> So far North Korea has only threatened its neighbours. Israel has both
> threatened AND attacked them.
>
> Ian

You forgot, AND won. AND I am glad. Keep up the good work of
defeating the nations of darkness Blessed Israel!

St. Jackson
2003-11-04 11:21:48 EST
Has the world ever been at peace?

I think the question needs to be rephrased.

SJ