Bible Discussion: Thank You All

Thank You All
Posts: 26

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

IknowHimDoYou
2003-10-30 11:52:08 EST
Thank You All

I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
failed me even when I failed Him so many times.

I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
in hand.

David Jensen
2003-10-30 12:29:34 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote
in <IknowHim-3010030852080001@pm6-18.kalama.com>:
>Thank You All
>
>I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
>for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
>and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
>did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
>God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
>thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
>was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
>failed me even when I failed Him so many times.
>
>I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
>engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
>authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
>development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
>science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
>satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
>to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
>reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
>Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
>in hand.

I've seen nothing in any of your posts to offer a bit of evidence that
you have ever been a real scientist.

Seppo Pietikainen
2003-10-30 12:31:56 EST
IknowHimDoYou wrote:
> Thank You All
>
> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
> thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.
>
> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> in hand.

So, you mean that you were fired due to your *willful* ignorance?

Seppo P.


Libertarius
2003-10-30 12:32:52 EST


IknowHimDoYou wrote:

> Thank You All
>
> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
> thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.
>
> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> in hand.

===>If you looked at the Bible and the "GOD" hypothesis as
rigorously as you do at your research, you would have a
different conclusion.

As for how life can develop from the existing chemicals of Nature,
try to suspend your doctrinal prejudices and
SEE:
"How Did Life Appear on Earth?"
http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/harry/bio/lifestart/lifestart.htm

As Laplace said to Napoleon, there is no need to invoke
the "GOD" hypothesis to understand Nature.

Libertarius
============







Daniel Jetson
2003-10-30 13:20:27 EST


IknowHimDoYou wrote:

> Thank You All
>
> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> did before.� For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth.� I gave it little deep
> thought knowing by intuition� and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family.� He never
> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.

Why is it you cannot accept how God made the universe and
not form the universe in your image?



> �
>
> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> development.� I know what real science is and what it is not.� For me
> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> reward.� However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> in hand.




Frank Reichenbacher
2003-10-30 13:57:13 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-3010030852080001@pm6-18.kalama.com...
> Thank You All
>
> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> did before.

1. You've studied how to twist God's words to suit your inflated
misconception of your selfness.

2. You still don't know anything at all about science.


For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
> thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.

You're still failing Him.


>
> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> development.

Rubbish. You were a janitor at a chemical plant at best.


I know what real science is and what it is not.

Your understanding is at the fifth grade level at best.


For me
> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science

"Real science", being that which can be twisted and manipulated to satisfy
your egomania.

Frank



> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> in hand.



Hector
2003-10-30 14:16:23 EST
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:32:52 -0700, Libertarius
<*s@Nothing_But_The_Truth.net> wrote:

>
>
>IknowHimDoYou wrote:
>
>> Thank You All
>>
>> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
>> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
>> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
>> did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
>> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
>> thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
>> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
>> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.
>>
>> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
>> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
>> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
>> development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
>> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
>> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
>> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
>> reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
>> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
>> in hand.
>
>===>If you looked at the Bible and the "GOD" hypothesis as
>rigorously as you do at your research, you would have a
>different conclusion.
>
>As for how life can develop from the existing chemicals of Nature,
>try to suspend your doctrinal prejudices and
>SEE:
>"How Did Life Appear on Earth?"
>http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/harry/bio/lifestart/lifestart.htm
>
>As Laplace said to Napoleon, there is no need to invoke
>the "GOD" hypothesis to understand Nature.
>
There is a need if the concept of immortality exists. If
death is an intrinsic inevitability of nature and a functional
component of Evolution, then to conceive the concept of immortality is
unnatural. The only reason the concept is a consideration is because
it is a possiblity within our reality. It is possible because man was
made in the image of God, who does live forever.
Man cannot imagine anything that goes beyond the context of
his/her reality. The reason any man aspires to immortality is because
it is an attainable facet of reality, albeit spiritual.

Hector



----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Raymond E. Griffith
2003-10-30 14:36:13 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-3010030852080001@pm6-18.kalama.com...
> Thank You All
>
> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
> thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.

Has it ever occurred to you that in the way you deal with those who disagree
with you and your interpretation of Scripture that you have been continually
failing Him here in this ng?

>
> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> development.

Evidence lacking. From your posts, your knowledge of real science, including
organic chemistry and chemical engineering, is severely lacking. If you
indeed hold such qualifications, then you are knowledgeable enough so that
your libels against your fellow scientists is not born of ignorance, but of
malice. You would have to know that there are good men, and indeed godly men
within those fields who hold to an evolutionary hypothesis.

I cannot conceive of such malice even being possible. Rather than credit you
with this monstrous deliberate crime, I will simply say that I do not
believe you. I do not think, from the evidence you have put forward, that
you have any real knowledge of science whatsoever, or that you hold any
patents, or have authored any scientific papers. I believe you put forward
this pack of lies to try to impress people who cannot check up on you. But I
believe they are lies nonetheless.

If indeed you are what you say, your morals are hideous, and to give God the
credit for the way you behave and speak is horrendous.

> I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> in hand.

This boggles the mind. That you, whose demonstrated knowledge of science is
so scant as to be nearly nonexistent, should claim, "I know what real
science is and what it is not".



Libertarius
2003-10-30 15:16:19 EST


Seppo Pietikainen wrote:

> IknowHimDoYou wrote:
> > Thank You All
> >
> > I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> > for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> > and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> > did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> > God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
> > thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> > was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
> > failed me even when I failed Him so many times.
> >
> > I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> > engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> > authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> > development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
> > science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> > satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
> > to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> > reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> > Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> > in hand.
>
> So, you mean that you were fired due to your *willful* ignorance?
>
> Seppo P.

===>That is what it looks like.
BTW, interesting name.
SUOMALANEN?



Libertarius
2003-10-30 15:38:18 EST


Hector wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:32:52 -0700, Libertarius
> <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The_Truth.net> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >IknowHimDoYou wrote:
> >
> >> Thank You All
> >>
> >> I want to thank all the naked apes, God-haters and accidents of evolution
> >> for their posts on these NG. Because of you I have had to study God's Word
> >> and my understanding of true science in more depth and detail than I ever
> >> did before. For the last 44 years of my working life I had just taken
> >> God's Word at face value trusting Him as Truth. I gave it little deep
> >> thought knowing by intuition and the presence of the Holy Spirit that it
> >> was accurate and practical in my life and that of my family. He never
> >> failed me even when I failed Him so many times.
> >>
> >> I have made my living as an analytical orgainic chemist and a chemical
> >> engineer for the last 44 years holding many letters of patent and
> >> authoring many scientific papers while working in research and
> >> development. I know what real science is and what it is not. For me
> >> science is inquiring into God's creation and I have found it to be quite
> >> satisfying and rewarding. I can highly recommend a career in real science
> >> to all young people who are interested in this same satisfaction and
> >> reward. However, I also recommend that you find a relationship with the
> >> Author of Life first and that is the Lord Jesus Christ for the two go hand
> >> in hand.
> >
> >===>If you looked at the Bible and the "GOD" hypothesis as
> >rigorously as you do at your research, you would have a
> >different conclusion.
> >
> >As for how life can develop from the existing chemicals of Nature,
> >try to suspend your doctrinal prejudices and
> >SEE:
> >"How Did Life Appear on Earth?"
> >http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/harry/bio/lifestart/lifestart.htm
> >
> >As Laplace said to Napoleon, there is no need to invoke
> >the "GOD" hypothesis to understand Nature.
> >
> There is a need if the concept of immortality exists.

===>Non sequitur.

> If
> death is an intrinsic inevitability of nature and a functional
> component of Evolution, then to conceive the concept of immortality is
> unnatural.

===>Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto. (Terentius).
Why would the concept of immortality be "unnatural"???

> The only reason the concept is a consideration is because
> it is a possiblity within our reality.

===>Of course. A possibility.
But highly improbable in the context of today's knowledge.

> It is possible because man was
> made in the image of God, who does live forever.

===>That does not follow. It is just a biblicist ASSertion.

> Man cannot imagine anything that goes beyond the context of
> his/her reality.

===>Tell that to the writers of fantasy and fiction literature.
Have you never see a scifi story?

> The reason any man aspires to immortality is because
> it is an attainable facet of reality, albeit spiritual.

===>TOTALLY FALSE.
The reason any man aspires to immortality is because
it is difficult to accept the reality that all things decay
and get recycled by Nature, including ourselves.

Libertarius
============

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron