Bible Discussion: New Book On Evolution

New Book On Evolution

IknowHimDoYou
2003-10-27 14:04:22 EST
New Book on Evolution

"Shuff Gott Durch Evolution?" Prof. Dr-Ing Werner Gitt,
H\ufffdnssler-Verlag, Neuhausen-Stuttgart

DIsse ist ein wunderbar scriben aus Evolution.

David Jensen
2003-10-27 14:21:18 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote
in <IknowHim-2710031104220001@pm10-07.kalama.com>:
>New Book on Evolution
>
>"Shuff Gott Durch Evolution?" Prof. Dr-Ing Werner Gitt,
>Hånssler-Verlag, Neuhausen-Stuttgart
>
>DIsse ist ein wunderbar scriben aus Evolution.

What is Herr Professor Docktor Gitt qualified in?

John Ings
2003-10-27 14:47:17 EST
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:21:18 -0600, David Jensen
<*d@dajensen-family.com> wrote:

>>"Shuff Gott Durch Evolution?" Prof. Dr-Ing Werner Gitt,
>>Hånssler-Verlag, Neuhausen-Stuttgart
>>
>>DIsse ist ein wunderbar scriben aus Evolution.
>
>What is Herr Professor Docktor Gitt qualified in?

He's an "Information Scientist".

i.e. an expert propagandist.

## Seek not the truth from behind falsehoods.

David Jensen
2003-10-27 15:13:50 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, John Ings <nodamned@spam.org> wrote in
<*8@4ax.com>:
>On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:21:18 -0600, David Jensen
><david@dajensen-family.com> wrote:
>
>>>"Shuff Gott Durch Evolution?" Prof. Dr-Ing Werner Gitt,
>>>Hånssler-Verlag, Neuhausen-Stuttgart
>>>
>>>DIsse ist ein wunderbar scriben aus Evolution.
>>
>>What is Herr Professor Docktor Gitt qualified in?
>
>He's an "Information Scientist".
>
>i.e. an expert propagandist.

The true expert died a few weeks ago.

So even if it were in English it wouldn't be worth reading. My German is
too rusty to try understanding the subtleties of those lies.

Y*@believe.wyw
2003-10-27 17:13:49 EST
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:21:18 -0600, David Jensen
> <david@dajensen-family.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Shuff Gott Durch Evolution?" Prof. Dr-Ing Werner Gitt,
> >>H\ufffdnssler-Verlag, Neuhausen-Stuttgart
> >>
> >>DIsse ist ein wunderbar scriben aus Evolution.
> >

> >What is Herr Professor Docktor Gitt qualified in?
>
> He's an "Information Scientist".
>
> i.e. an expert propagandist.

propaganda is what you believe it to be - i.e. you believe what you want to believe

> ## Seek not the truth from behind falsehoods.
>

> .

IknowHimDoYou
2003-10-27 18:07:58 EST
In article <xMgnb.222$tI2.72@vietwist00.chello.at>, you@believe.wyw wrote:

> > >What is Herr Professor Docktor Gitt qualified in?
> >
> > He's an "Information Scientist".
> >
> > i.e. an expert propagandist.
>
> propaganda is what you believe it to be - i.e. you believe what you want
to believe

> > ## Seek not the truth from behind falsehoods.

Nor from atheistic fools such as disturbed DJ....

Tom
2003-10-27 19:46:53 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> In article <xMgnb.222$tI2.72@vietwist00.chello.at>, you@believe.wyw wrote:

> > > He's an "Information Scientist".
> > >
> > > i.e. an expert propagandist.
> >
> > propaganda is what you believe it to be - i.e. you believe what you want
> to believe
> > >
> > > ## Seek not the truth from behind falsehoods.
>
>YM1: Nor from atheistic fools such as disturbed DJ....

Tom: Tell us about it YM1.

Adam Marczyk
2003-10-28 01:03:56 EST
IknowHimDoYou <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> In article <xMgnb.222$tI2.72@vietwist00.chello.at>, you@believe.wyw
> wrote:

>>> He's an "Information Scientist".
>>>
>>> i.e. an expert propagandist.
>>
>> propaganda is what you believe it to be - i.e. you believe what you
>> want to believe
>>>
>>> ## Seek not the truth from behind falsehoods.
>
> Nor from atheistic fools such as disturbed DJ....

"Yes, I had participated in some online debates on usenet. I was never the
obnoxious punk (and I hated that there were such people online who claimed
to be Christians). I put out the standard arguments and objected to many of
the offered explanations. But the seeds of the destruction of my dogmatism
had already sprouted.

The obnoxious punks helped. While I was in a dogmatist sect, they were
really pretty reasonable people for the most part. Obnoxious behavior was a
sure sign of a weak argument, a weak faith, a weak mind, and a weak
morality. And I saw a pattern. For the most part, the scientists on usenet
were reasonable people. The so-called Christians crusading for creationism
were generally obnoxious. They degenerated quickly into name-calling and
taunting. There was no "reason" in their reasoning. There was obvious
malice! If the Christians taking this position I held had to resort to this
level of behavior, then something was wrong!"
--http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/postmonth/jul03.html

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

Thore Schmechtig
2003-10-28 01:13:35 EST
> Nor from atheistic fools such as disturbed DJ....

Who's the fool here, fundie boy? Your "facts" have been debunked, how
many times, here... and all you can do to defend yourself is "..."
(silence). Big deal.

TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE A (CHRISTIAN) FUNDAMENTALIST

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of
gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when
someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists
say that people evolved from other life forms, but you
have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were
created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem
believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the
"atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even
flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all
the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the
elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" --
including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and
Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have
no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated
Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed,
came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little
loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth
(4.55 billion years), but you find nothing wrong with
believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting
in their tents and guessing that Earth is a couple of
generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet
with the exception of those who share your beliefs --
though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend
Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet
consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and
physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot
rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be
all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it
comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be
evidence that prayer works. And you think that the
remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and
agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church
history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Rogue
2003-10-28 12:30:14 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-2710031507580001@pm4-33.kalama.com>...
> In article <xMgnb.222$tI2.72@vietwist00.chello.at>, you@believe.wyw wrote:

> > > He's an "Information Scientist".
> > >
> > > i.e. an expert propagandist.
> >
> > propaganda is what you believe it to be - i.e. you believe what you want
> to believe
> > >
> > > ## Seek not the truth from behind falsehoods.
> YM1
> Nor from atheistic fools such as disturbed DJ....

JERRY
Mt.5:22
"Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."