Bible Discussion: Were The Muslim September 11 Terrorists Homosexuals?

Were The Muslim September 11 Terrorists Homosexuals?
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

SavedGirl
2003-10-25 18:01:08 EST
We know that heinous killers like John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, and Jeffrey
Dahmer were not actively colluding when they murdered all those people. But
can a spiritual satanic conspiracy of grotesque proportions involving all of
the world\ufffds serial murderers be ruled out? Consider: The world\ufffds leading
serial killers have all been homosexuals, and most have been pedophiles to
boot! Don\ufffdt believe it? Check it out. Here are the top eight serial killers of
the past quarter century. Note that all were homosexuals: (1) Donald Harvey
(37 murders) (2) John Wayne Gacy (33 murders) (3) Patrick Kearney (32 murders)
(4) Bruce Davis (28 murders) (5, 6, 7) Dean Corll, Elmer Wayne Henley, and
David Owen Brooks (27 murders) (8) Juan Corona (25 murders) In addition,
Jeffrey Dahmer (17 murders) was a homosexual, a pedophile, and a cannibal. So,
move over, fiction movie monster Hannibal Lector, the real mass killers have
been exposed\ufffdand they\ufffdre all queer!Maybe the devil himself is a homosexual\ufffdan
androgynous creature. Think about it. The book of Revelation (Chap. 17)
depicts Satan\ufffds end-time religious system not as masculine but instead as
"Mystery Babylon, Mother of harlots." She is described as a voluptuous, evil
woman. Moreover, the book of Daniel (Chap. 11, vs. 37) in the Bible says of
the coming antichrist that he will "not regard the desire of women,"
suggesting he also will be a homosexual.Hmmm. I wonder how many of the
nineteen Arab terrorists who did the dirty deed and massacred thousands on
September 11 (serial killers) were homosexuals? According to Time magazine,
the father of Mohammed Atta, the leader of the 19, his son, Mohammed, never
had a girlfriend."He did not like girls and never dated," said the father. "We
told him, you must try, because you need a wife, but he was not interested in
girls."According to the Koran, Moslems who kill and are martyred for Allah
will be rewarded in Paradise with 70 virgins. But, is that 70 virgin girls, or
70 virgin boys? If it is 70 virgin girls, the dead Mohammed Ata and his
murderous pals\ufffdif they are in Paradise as they thought they\ufffdd be\ufffdare very
unhappy just about now.On the other hand, if the 19 killers are burning down
below, in Hell, as they deserve, they have plenty of other homosexual buddies
to keep them company. Fellow queers like John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and
the others.However, seeing as how they are now tasting the infamous
hospitality of their infernal host, the Devil, we can also assume that these
19 Arab homos are being kept in solitary confinement, away from each other.
They are probably eating pork and beans off the hot and grimy concrete floor,
with box cutters instead of spoons, and with American rock \ufffdn\ufffd roll punk music
piped in over the loud speakers in their cells. Yes, they\ufffdre in Paradise, at
2000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Homosexuals...Strange Bedfellows Commentary by, Stevie Ray Hansen There is a
new development in the Disney Company's ongoing economic woes. Moody's
Investors Service is threatening to cut Disney's long-term credit ratings. The
word comes in the wake of last week's reports of lagging attendance at Disney
theme parks, as well as shrinking audience and revenue dollars at the
Disney-owned ABC television network. Fox News notes Disney received a similar
ratings warning from Standard and Poor's last Friday. Disney shares have
fallen 47% in the last year. As we watched Disney's family values SINK to AN
all-time low, GAY PRIDE DAY, one has to wonder what new lows major
corporations will subscribe to next? - a national anything goes day?, maybe
Disney could sponsor a nationalist SIN DAY. Think about it - all those
political correct - if it feels good - leftwing elitists could hold hands at
Disney and announce to the World, and of course we would want Rosie O'Donnell,
Al Ballwin, Peter Jennings, shakedown artist Jesse Jackson, and let's not
forget - presidential candidate, God forbid - Al Sharpton, leading the charge,
holding signs claiming to the world, it's okay, if it feels good ,just do it.
Even the nonbeliever should take note that if you subscribe to the sinister
{SIN FILLED} side of life, there is a price to pay, even if you are Disney.
The Sexual Rage Behind Islamic Terror By Jamie Glazov FrontPageMagazine.com |
October 4, 2001 ALL SERIAL KILLERS, almost without exception, are severely
sexually abused as children. The kind of people who hijack a plane with
innocent people and drive it into a building with thousands of other innocent
people are related to this phenomenon. When sociopaths rape and kill, they do
not see their victims as human beings, but only as objects. This is because
the sociopaths were themselves, at one time, used as objects \ufffd as their bodily
integrity was repeatedly violated. The rage that results from sexual abuse is
one thing, but when combined with living in a dysfunctional culture of sexual
repression and misogyny, where love is reduced to violent domination, it is
quite another. Throughout the Islamic Middle East, men and women are taught to
be vehemently opposed to pleasure, especially of the sexual variety. Men are
raised not only forbidden to touch women, but to even look at them. Sex before
marriage is not just a sin -- but a criminal offence. It is punishable by a
severe beating at best, and an execution at worst. The sexual privileges that
are allowed in Islamic cultures are permitted to men. Women\ufffds sexuality and
social independence represent major threats to male supremacy and are tightly
controlled. Thus, as the Moroccan feminist Fitna Sabbah reveals in her book
Woman in the Muslim Unconscious, there is a disturbing conflict in the Middle
East between sexual libido and repression. A deep-seated fear of, and
hostility to, individuality prevails, and its main expression exists in
misogyny. Socially segregated from women, Arab men succumb to homosexual
behavior. But, interestingly enough, there is no word for "homosexual" in
their culture in the modern Western sense. That is because having sex with
boys, or with effeminate men, is seen as a social norm. Males serve as
available substitutes for unavailable women. The male who does the
penetrating, meanwhile, is not emasculated any more than if he had sex with a
wife. The male who is penetrated is emasculated. The boy, however, is not,
since it is rationalized that he is not yet a man. In this culture, males
sexually penetrating males becomes a manifestation of male power, conferring a
status of hyper-masculinity. It is considered to have nothing to do with
homosexuality. An unmarried man who has sex with boys is simply doing what men
do. As the scholar Bruce Dunne has demonstrated, sex in Islamic societies is
not about mutuality between partners, but about the adult male's achievement
of pleasure through violent domination. There is silence around this issue. It
is the silence that legitimizes sexual violence against women, such as honor
crimes and female circumcision. It is also the silence that forces victimized
Arab boys into invisibility. Even though the society does not see their sexual
exploitation as being humiliating, the psychological and emotional scars that
result from their subordination, powerlessness and humiliation is a given.
Traumatized by the violation of their dignity and manliness, they spend the
rest of their lives trying to get it back. The problem is that trying to
recover from sexual abuse, and to recapture one\ufffds own shattered masculinity,
is quite an ordeal in a culture where women are hated and love is interpreted
as hegemonic control. With women out of touch \ufffd and out of sight -- until
marriage, males experience pre-marital sex only in the confines of being with
other males. Their sexual outlet mostly includes victimizing younger males \ufffd
just the way they were victimized. In all of these circumstances, the idea of
love is removed from men's understanding of sexuality. Like the essence of
Arab masculinity, it is reduced to hurting others by violence. A gigantic
rupture develops between men and women, where no harmony, affection or
equality is allowed to exist. In relationships between men, meanwhile,
affection, solidarity and empathy are left out of the picture. They threaten
the hyper-masculine order. It is excruciating to imagine the sexual confusion,
humiliation, and repression that evolve in the mindsets of males in this
culture. But it is no surprise that many of these males find their only avenue
for gratification in the act of humiliating the foreign "enemy," whose
masculinity must be violated at all costs \ufffd as theirs once was. Violating the
masculinity of the enemy necessitates the dishing out of severe violence
against him. In the recent terrorist strikes, therefore, violence against
Americans served as a much-needed release of the terrorists \ufffd bottled-up
sexual rage. Moreover, it served as a desperate and pathological testament of
the re-masculinization of their emasculated selves. Jamie Glazov is Frontpage
Magazine's associate editor. He holds a Ph.D. in History with a specialty in
Soviet Studies. He is the author of 15 Tips on How to be a Good Leftist and of
Canadian Policy Toward Khrushchev\ufffds Soviet Union (McGill-Queens University
Press, 2002) Email him at jglazov@rogers.com. There are similar correlations
between the homosexual organizations and the Islamic culture. The large
majority of homosexuals need approval , if this were not the case homosexual
activity would be kept in the bedroom and not in grade schools, or the work
place. Their agenda is very similar to the terrorists Islamic movement. Hide
the truth, spin the story-force their beliefs on innocent children, and the
old, and take no prisoners if you oppose their agenda. Homosexuals want
tolerance, yet THEY will not allow tolerance if you opposes there Anti- Christ
movement. There is a strong argument to be made, that their tactics are
similar to the TERRORISTS -Islam- man-made misdirected religion. The Bible
says, Man will become lovers of self, and man will turn away from God.


No One
2003-10-25 18:53:56 EST
S*l@aol.com (SavedGirl) writes:

> But can a spiritual satanic conspiracy of grotesque proportions
> involving all of the world's serial murderers be ruled out?

No ... the rumor flying around the seance circuit is that the conspiracy
exists and that you are next on their list.

> Maybe the devil himself is a homosexual - an androgynous
> creature. Think about it.

I heard that rumor too, but you got the androgynous part wrong. See
the movie "South Park" for details.

> According to Time magazine, the father of Mohammed Atta, the leader
> of the 19, his son, Mohammed, never had a girlfriend."

That's no surprise. He looked kind of prissy in the pictures of him.
No wonder girls wouldn't date him. Bet he couldn't get a date in the
Castro either.

> According to the Koran, <snip>

[Disrespectful comments about one of the world's major religions
snipped.]

> We can also assume that these 19 Arab homos are being kept in
> solitary confinement, away from each other. They are probably
> eating pork and beans off the hot and grimy concrete floor, with box
> cutters instead of spoons,

Actually, I heard they are mostly straight, are being shown non-stop
gay and straight porn - whatever turns them on - and as soon as they
get excited, it switches to a picture of you, at which point every
erect member goes limp simultaneously.

> As we watched Disney's family values SINK to AN
> all-time low, GAY PRIDE DAY, one has to wonder what new lows major
> corporations will subscribe to next? - a national anything goes day?

Naw ... just corporate-sponsored Halloween in the Castro. Now
that's tacky and something to at least whine about.


> There are similar correlations between the homosexual organizations
> and the Islamic culture.

Odd. The gay Muslims I've run into drink alchohol and eat pork. They
figure they are in enough trouble that simple pleasures in life will
be kind of lost in the noise :-).

<<>>
2003-10-25 19:09:46 EST
> you say that the "Anti-Christ" will not desire women

and you immediately assume that this implies He is a faggot

i have no desire for "women"...and i am no faggot
what i desire is girls...teenage girls...not "women"

like i said
the true identity of "Anti-Christ"...is GoD Himself

i am
GoD


--
Instructions for use:

my posts are not meant to be read
they are meant to be understood
that is why they are written in this format

for full comprehension
read in the following manner:

read each line calmly, softly and continuously (lowercase words)
or read the line loudly yet clearly AS A PREACHER IN THE PULPIT (uppercase words)
briefly pause between lines
pause for a longer period between paragraphed groups of lines

it is essential you envision the calm yet masterful voice of Jesus and GoD
speaking to you these words as you read them

you will then experience
full comprehension of thought
__________________________________________________________________________________________

if any man have an ear, let him hear

you don't need religion
to believe in GoD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER:

All commentary is intended only as a personal opinion as seen during the time of the
article being written.

In essence...i verbalize my creative philosophy and share it with you for free.
********************************************************************************************

This article serves only as entertainment and should never be interpreted as anything
else.
********************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************

<<<GoD>>>, GoD@333.333.333, GoD@999.999.999 and "i am GoD" are all my "trademark"...my
"handle" or catchy name that i simply use as if me
*********************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************

Ipsa scientia potestas est
Ego me bene habeo
Ille mi par esse deo videtur
Cui bono?
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus
O praeclarum custodem ovium lupum!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
Rident stolidi verba Latina
Vae puto deus fio
ad captandum vulgus

CUM CATAPULTAE PROSCRIPTAE ERUNT TUM SOLI PROSCRIPT CATAPULTAS HABEBUNT.
SENTIO ALIQUOS TOGATOS CONTRA ME CONSPIRARE.

NIHIL CURO DE ISTA TUA STULTA SUPERSTITIONE.

All Rights Reserved (C) 1999-2003-infinity <<<GoD>>> (advocatus diaboli)

No reproduction of any or all of this article without prior written consent from it's
author.

HABETIS BONA DEUM

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Since the philosopher is one thing and philosophy another, the former has the right and
the duty to
submit to authority which he believes to be sound, but philosophy neither can nor ought to
bow to authority.



<<>>
2003-10-25 19:24:39 EST


SavedGirl wrote:

> The Bible
> says, Man will become lovers of self, and man will turn away from God.

exactly as predicted Biblically
i am man and i am GoD...i love myself as GoD
and "GoD"...is turning you away from "God"

GoD is infinitely more perfect...than God
just compare how the 2 look
GoD...looks much better...looks perfected...infinately original

don't you see
i am GoD

i am
GoD

--
Instructions for use:

my posts are not meant to be read
they are meant to be understood
that is why they are written in this format

for full comprehension
read in the following manner:

read each line calmly, softly and continuously (lowercase words)
or read the line loudly yet clearly AS A PREACHER IN THE PULPIT (uppercase words)
briefly pause between lines
pause for a longer period between paragraphed groups of lines

it is essential you envision the calm yet masterful voice of Jesus and GoD
speaking to you these words as you read them

you will then experience
full comprehension of thought
__________________________________________________________________________________________

if any man have an ear, let him hear

you don't need religion
to believe in GoD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER:

All commentary is intended only as a personal opinion as seen during the time of the
article being written.

In essence...i verbalize my creative philosophy and share it with you for free.
********************************************************************************************

This article serves only as entertainment and should never be interpreted as anything
else.
********************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************

<<<GoD>>>, GoD@333.333.333, GoD@999.999.999 and "i am GoD" are all my "trademark"...my
"handle" or catchy name that i simply use as if me
*********************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************

Ipsa scientia potestas est
Ego me bene habeo
Ille mi par esse deo videtur
Cui bono?
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus
O praeclarum custodem ovium lupum!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
Rident stolidi verba Latina
Vae puto deus fio
ad captandum vulgus

CUM CATAPULTAE PROSCRIPTAE ERUNT TUM SOLI PROSCRIPT CATAPULTAS HABEBUNT.
SENTIO ALIQUOS TOGATOS CONTRA ME CONSPIRARE.

NIHIL CURO DE ISTA TUA STULTA SUPERSTITIONE.

All Rights Reserved (C) 1999-2003-infinity <<<GoD>>> (advocatus diaboli)

No reproduction of any or all of this article without prior written consent from it's
author.

HABETIS BONA DEUM

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Since the philosopher is one thing and philosophy another, the former has the right and
the duty to
submit to authority which he believes to be sound, but philosophy neither can nor ought to
bow to authority.



Secret Squirrel
2003-10-26 15:26:13 EST
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

S*l@aol.com (SavedGirl) wrote in
news:EoCmb.11424$yp.4643@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com:

> We know that heinous killers like John Wayne Gacy, Richard
> Speck, and Jeffrey Dahmer were not actively colluding when
> they murdered all those people. But can a spiritual satanic
> conspiracy of grotesque proportions involving all of the
> world’s serial murderers be ruled out? Consider: The
> world’s leading serial killers have all been homosexuals,
> and most have been pedophiles to boot! Don’t believe it?

No, since heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals about 20:1,
and that some heterosexual serial killers (the Green River
one) alledgely ran up impressive totals, too (over 40).

In fact, it's *your* guilt-ridden ideology that produces
the mind of the serial killer, who frequently self-justifies
his carnage because he's punishing prostitutes and other
"bad girls" for going out and wantonly having sex. Why else
would Prostestant, puritanical, "Sex is bad" America lead
the world in such crimes?

Secret Squirrel


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: N/A

iQEVAwUBP5sAcT/rA6+b3AyhAQGGkQf9GvfLMdhxpcFbYiDM1aQHIS52Qcdq2M2l
+3F21hx/fCGRDeJltELpvbj48jm1jrnVbdfJLrgAp+JMSo6HdY59SDSVmADl+IUv
RqQvkk5FlVyDmCSDP2FUymoDHUJraMCzcvkXzTtLbQyjZm9xNwUOHScALE4ghoH0
xisVzv17YQiOTDFNXKmy1VrPAU+p5hBO4+SnP9HI/bQjbmxvIhlkvf9C5eWyDRHc
YXbc2RmLFst04KPzLUR0ZqnhmUY9K7rKYx2qFa2ydiGARxaEJkurFHHQG7vNMBmk
0m1A+lNfsz5bZl5UZfzAvJ/SZ/ESYwO3wGZoorttQP6v5z0F+iwDNw==
=tCN9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



Juanjo
2003-10-26 15:43:58 EST

"SavedGirl" <SavedGirl@aol.com> wrote in message
news:EoCmb.11424$yp.4643@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
> We know that heinous killers like John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, and
Jeffrey
> Dahmer were not actively colluding when they murdered all those people.
But
> can a spiritual satanic conspiracy of grotesque proportions involving all
of
> the world's serial murderers be ruled out? Consider: The world's leading
> serial killers have all been homosexuals, and most have been pedophiles to
> boot! Don't believe it? Check it out.

Uh no we don't as a matter of fact. The Green River killer in the Seattle
area killed well over 40 women. The final tally for the Hillside Stragler
is up in the numbers you mention as well. Bundy is another who was a busy
little beaver hunter as well but the number of known murders he performed
versus claimed murders is lower. The Night Stalker was most definitely
heterosexual even if his choice of orifice was occasionally unorthodow.
Richard Speck who you mention, was imprisoned for killing female nurses in
Chicago. There is that Russian freak from some 15 years ago who was
murdering all the females there, they say he got around 100. Mr. Ng and his
gringo buddy in Northern California were doing pretty good in their kidnap
torture campaign when they screwed it up by getting caught shoplifting.
That Mexican fellow who was riding the rails and murdering people is another
who leaps to mind. The fact is that serial killers do not appear to be the
forte of one sexual orientation or anohter.


snip of lying bullshit. BTW there is no indication that Juan Corona's
murders had anything to do with sexual activity. He murdered Mexican
migrant workers whose wages he had pocketed rather than pay them.


> Hmmm. I wonder how many of the
> nineteen Arab terrorists who did the dirty deed and massacred thousands on
> September 11 (serial killers) were homosexuals? According to Time
magazine,
> the father of Mohammed Atta, the leader of the 19, his son, Mohammed,
never
> had a girlfriend."He did not like girls and never dated," said the father.
"We
> told him, you must try, because you need a wife, but he was not interested
in
> girls."

I would like to know exactly where this so-called quote comes form. The
fact that it mentions the concept of "dating" makes it immediately
suspicious since there is NO SUCH THING in muslim countires and certainly
among devout muslims. NO religious muslim man would go out on a "date"
since in those cultures woemn who "date" are whores.

Then of course we have the simple fact that when the FBI traced the
activities of many of the men who engaged in this heinous crime, they found
that trhey had frequented heterosexual strip clubs in Las Vegas and other
cities. Hardly the activity of homosexual men.


> According to the Koran, Moslems who kill and are martyred for Allah
> will be rewarded in Paradise with 70 virgins. But, is that 70 virgin
girls, or
> 70 virgin boys?

Actually that is not what the Koran says at all. But the myth is that one
who dies fighting the Jihad, will be rewarded by 70 celestial virgins in
heaven. The word that is used is in the female form implying a woman.

But the real moral of the 9/11 murders is that religious fanaticism of
whatever ilk is a dangerous thing and must be rigidly suppressed.
Fundamentalists Muslims, Christians or others who advocate violence to
enforce their extremist work views on other should be hunted down and
exterminated.



Wolfington
2003-10-26 22:31:52 EST
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:53:56 GMT, No One <noone@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

>*l@aol.com (SavedGirl) writes:
>
>> But can a spiritual satanic conspiracy of grotesque proportions
>> involving all of the world's serial murderers be ruled out?
>
>No ... the rumor flying around the seance circuit is that the conspiracy
>exists and that you are next on their list.
>
>> Maybe the devil himself is a homosexual - an androgynous
>> creature. Think about it.
>
>I heard that rumor too, but you got the androgynous part wrong. See
>the movie "South Park" for details.
>
>> According to Time magazine, the father of Mohammed Atta, the leader
>> of the 19, his son, Mohammed, never had a girlfriend."
>
>That's no surprise. He looked kind of prissy in the pictures of him.
>No wonder girls wouldn't date him. Bet he couldn't get a date in the
>Castro either.
>
>> According to the Koran, <snip>
>
>[Disrespectful comments about one of the world's major religions
>snipped.]
>
>> We can also assume that these 19 Arab homos are being kept in
>> solitary confinement, away from each other. They are probably
>> eating pork and beans off the hot and grimy concrete floor, with box
>> cutters instead of spoons,
>
>Actually, I heard they are mostly straight, are being shown non-stop
>gay and straight porn - whatever turns them on - and as soon as they
>get excited, it switches to a picture of you, at which point every
>erect member goes limp simultaneously.
>
>> As we watched Disney's family values SINK to AN
>> all-time low, GAY PRIDE DAY, one has to wonder what new lows major
>> corporations will subscribe to next? - a national anything goes day?
>
>Naw ... just corporate-sponsored Halloween in the Castro. Now
>that's tacky and something to at least whine about.
>
>
>> There are similar correlations between the homosexual organizations
>> and the Islamic culture.
>
>Odd. The gay Muslims I've run into drink alchohol and eat pork. They
>figure they are in enough trouble that simple pleasures in life will
>be kind of lost in the noise :-).

Especially since Muslims worship the god of Abraham. Remember him?


Sticks and stones
may break my bones,
But whips and chains
excite me.

author unknown

Ninure Saunders
2003-10-27 08:52:56 EST
In article <imWmb.3103$Px2.921@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>, "Juanjo"
<*y@mindspring.com> wrote:

-"SavedGirl" <SavedGirl@aol.com> wrote in message
-news:EoCmb.11424$yp.4643@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
-> We know that heinous killers like John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, and
-Jeffrey
-> Dahmer were not actively colluding when they murdered all those people.
-But
-> can a spiritual satanic conspiracy of grotesque proportions involving all
-of
-> the world's serial murderers be ruled out? Consider: The world's leading
-> serial killers have all been homosexuals, and most have been pedophiles to
-> boot! Don't believe it? Check it out.
-
-Uh no we don't as a matter of fact. The Green River killer in the Seattle
-area killed well over 40 women. The final tally for the Hillside Stragler
-is up in the numbers you mention as well. Bundy is another who was a busy
-little beaver hunter as well but the number of known murders he performed
-versus claimed murders is lower. The Night Stalker was most definitely
-heterosexual even if his choice of orifice was occasionally unorthodow.
-Richard Speck who you mention, was imprisoned for killing female nurses in
-Chicago. There is that Russian freak from some 15 years ago who was
-murdering all the females there, they say he got around 100. Mr. Ng and his
-gringo buddy in Northern California were doing pretty good in their kidnap
-torture campaign when they screwed it up by getting caught shoplifting.
-That Mexican fellow who was riding the rails and murdering people is another
-who leaps to mind. The fact is that serial killers do not appear to be the
-forte of one sexual orientation or anohter.
-
-The "dunny" thing about these bigots is that really do not seem to be
aware that if anyone checked out their "facts" they would be revealed to
be the world's worse liars.

On the other hand, I suppose they know that the Average Joe and Jane
sitting in front of the Monitor will not take the trouble to "check it
out".

A search of the Web revealed the following facts in less than 10 minutes:

\ufffd The USA has 76% of the worlds serial killers
\ufffd California has the most, Maine has never had one
\ufffd 84% of serial killers are white
\ufffd 14% black and 2% other
\ufffd Men make up 90% of the worlds serial killers
\ufffd 65% of the victims are female
\ufffd 89% of the victims are white
\ufffd 44% of the killers start in their 20's
\ufffd 26% of the killers start in their teen's
\ufffd 24% start in their 30's
\ufffd 86% are classified as heterosexual (for some reason, men who
target only males and who target males and women are classified as
non-heterosexual, even if they themselves do not identify themselves as
homosexual)

I am sure the bigots will find some way to manipulate tjese facts to
demonize somebody or another.

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
http://Rainbow-Christian.tk

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

My Yahoo Group
http://Ninure.tk

My Online Diary
http://www.ninure.deardiary.net
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.MCCchurch.org

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address

Wolfington
2003-10-27 22:01:07 EST
On 26 Oct 2003 21:26:13 +0100, Secret Squirrel
<*l@nottheremailer.net> wrote:

>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>
>*l@aol.com (SavedGirl) wrote in
>news:EoCmb.11424$yp.4643@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com:
>
>> We know that heinous killers like John Wayne Gacy, Richard
>> Speck, and Jeffrey Dahmer were not actively colluding when
>> they murdered all those people. But can a spiritual satanic
>> conspiracy of grotesque proportions involving all of the
>> world’s serial murderers be ruled out? Consider: The
>> world’s leading serial killers have all been homosexuals,
>> and most have been pedophiles to boot! Don’t believe it?
>
>No, since heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals about 20:1,
>and that some heterosexual serial killers (the Green River
>one) alledgely ran up impressive totals, too (over 40).

He's still adding to his total since they haven't caught him yet.
>
>In fact, it's *your* guilt-ridden ideology that produces
>the mind of the serial killer, who frequently self-justifies
>his carnage because he's punishing prostitutes and other
>"bad girls" for going out and wantonly having sex. Why else
>would Prostestant, puritanical, "Sex is bad" America lead
>the world in such crimes?
>
>Secret Squirrel
>
>
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>Version: N/A
>
>iQEVAwUBP5sAcT/rA6+b3AyhAQGGkQf9GvfLMdhxpcFbYiDM1aQHIS52Qcdq2M2l
>+3F21hx/fCGRDeJltELpvbj48jm1jrnVbdfJLrgAp+JMSo6HdY59SDSVmADl+IUv
>RqQvkk5FlVyDmCSDP2FUymoDHUJraMCzcvkXzTtLbQyjZm9xNwUOHScALE4ghoH0
>xisVzv17YQiOTDFNXKmy1VrPAU+p5hBO4+SnP9HI/bQjbmxvIhlkvf9C5eWyDRHc
>YXbc2RmLFst04KPzLUR0ZqnhmUY9K7rKYx2qFa2ydiGARxaEJkurFHHQG7vNMBmk
>0m1A+lNfsz5bZl5UZfzAvJ/SZ/ESYwO3wGZoorttQP6v5z0F+iwDNw==
>=tCN9
>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>


Sticks and stones
may break my bones,
But whips and chains
excite me.

author unknown

Dionisio
2003-10-28 05:33:57 EST
SavedGirl wrote:
> We know that heinous killers like John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, and Jeffrey
> Dahmer were not actively colluding when they murdered all those people. But
> can a spiritual satanic conspiracy of grotesque proportions involving all of
> the world’s serial murderers be ruled out? Consider: The world’s leading
> serial killers have all been homosexuals

Boston Strangler (serial killer of women and married, stuck
broom stick up dead woman's vagina)

Ted Bundy (serial killer of women, very intelligent and was a
necrophile-killed many)

Richard Ramirez (serial killer and rapist)

Richard Chase
(disorganized serial killer, drank victims blood and perforated
woman's anus with knife and shit in her mouth)

Richard Speck (a mass murderer, raped and killed several nurses and
perforated Ms. Davies anus with a knife before killing her)

Chenko (the most prolific documented lone serial killer in history. Was
Russian and married. Indiscriminate in who he killed-allegedly
500 victims.)

Edmund Kemper (killed coed women and his mother,
chopped his mother's head off and had intercourse with headless
corpse)

And there are many, many more serial killers whose victims were
primarily, if not exclusively, female. To suggest serial killers are
primarily homosexual is false. Most, however, are disturbed in their
sexuality. Quit trying to scapegoat homosexuals by painting them as
serial killers. Nobody with half a brain buys that. Some serial killers
are victim of the madonna-whore complex and a woman is either pure or
dirty. Some of these serial killers are married and they seek out
prostitutes to rape and murder.

H. H. Holmes. Kills: 200+. "House of Horrors" killer, and obviously
heterosexual.

"Pee Wee" Gaskin (100+): Although raped in prison, Pee Wee was obviously
not gay. Indeed, the little man killed the guys who raped him.
"America's Meanest Killer"

The "Green River Killer," with 48+ female victims.

Gerald Stano: Heterosexual, killed fourty-one females.

Richard Kuklinski (40+). Heterosexual.

The "Zodiac Killer" who was never apprehended but is attributed 37+
victims. There is nothing to suggest that he is gay.

Gerald Schaefer (30+). Heterosexual with female victims.

Micajah and Wiley Harpe (30+). These River Pirate brothers were flaming
heterosexuals.

Pedro Alonso Lopez. Although raped at an early age, this flagrantly
heterosexual killer proved his masculinity by kidnapping, raping,
torturing, killing and burying more than THREE HUNDRED young girls.

You were saying...


--
"Okay, okay! I take it back. Unscrew you."

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron