Bible Discussion: How Much Did ISRAEL Pledge For The Rebuilding Of Iraq?

How Much Did ISRAEL Pledge For The Rebuilding Of Iraq?

Caiaphas
2003-10-24 12:10:08 EST
How much did ISRAEL pledge for the rebuilding of Iraq?

AnonMoos
2003-10-24 14:13:15 EST
"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How much did ISRAEL pledge for the rebuilding of Iraq?

This attempt is truly ultra-lame, Caffey-baby! If Israel were
involved in any shape or form whatsoever in Iraq, then you would be
ranting and raving and frothing and foaming at the mouth about how
Bush fought the war to serve Israeli interests. But if Israel stays
out of Iraq affairs (in accordance with the explicit wishes of the
U.S. government), then you try to turn it around and claim Israel is
somehow selfish! That's called the "heads-I-win tails-you-lose"
principle!

--
Some Qur'an quotes: 5:20 qaala muusaa 5:21 "yaa qawmi ´dkhuluu ´l-'arDa
´l-muqaddasata ´llatii kataba ´llaahu lakum" 17:104 waqulnaa ... libanii

Caiaphas
2003-10-24 14:39:53 EST

"AnonMoos" <anonmoos@io.com> wrote in message news:3F996BBB.A09C2863@io.com...
> "Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > How much did ISRAEL pledge for the rebuilding of Iraq?
>
> This attempt is truly ultra-lame, Caffey-baby! If Israel were
> involved in any shape or form whatsoever in Iraq, then you would be
> ranting and raving and frothing and foaming at the mouth about how
> Bush fought the war to serve Israeli interests. But if Israel stays
> out of Iraq affairs (in accordance with the explicit wishes of the
> U.S. government), then you try to turn it around and claim Israel is
> somehow selfish! That's called the "heads-I-win tails-you-lose"
> principle!

Well AnusMoos, part of the decision to invade Iraq *was* for Israeli interests.
In any case, Israel is a rich and prosperous country with a high standard of
living and it would have been a gracious gesture if the Israelis had offered to
help rebuild Iraq. Course, its not in the Israelis character to extend an offer
an olive branch (;-()

AnonMoos
2003-10-24 16:50:16 EST
"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:
>"AnonMoos" <anonmoos@io.com> wrote in message news:3F996BBB.A09C2863@io.com...
>>"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> How much did ISRAEL pledge for the rebuilding of Iraq?

>> This attempt is truly ultra-lame, Caffey-baby! If Israel were
>> involved in any shape or form whatsoever in Iraq, then you would be
>> ranting and raving and frothing and foaming at the mouth about how
>> Bush fought the war to serve Israeli interests. But if Israel
>> stays out of Iraq affairs (in accordance with the explicit wishes
>> of the U.S. government), then you try to turn it around and claim
>> Israel is somehow selfish! That's called the "heads-I-win
>> tails-you-lose" principle...

> part of the decision to invade Iraq *was* for Israeli interests. In
> any case, Israel is a rich and prosperous country

That's called the "having it both ways at once" principle -- you
simultaneously blame Israel for being involved with Iraq situation at
all, and also for not being involved enough in Iraq. Not even logic
will stand in the way of your determination to find any blunt
implement to bludgeon Israel with, eh Caffey-baby?

> with a high standard of living and it would have been a gracious
> gesture if the Israelis had offered to help rebuild Iraq.

Except that the United States government doesn't want Israel to be
visibly involved in the Iraq situation. Israel did accept some
refugees from Bosnia, but it's not a big enough country to be involved
in every humanitarian situation, especially when Arab political
sensitivities dictate otherwise.

> Course, its not in the Israelis character to extend an offer an
> olive branch (;-()

Considering that Iraq declared war on Israel in 1948, and sent armies
to Israel's borders for the purpose of destroying Israel on several
occasions over several decades, and launched Scud missiles against in
the first Gulf War (to which Israel was not even a party), while
Israel has never done anything against Iraq except for the 1981 Osirak
raid (which quite a number of people -- probably including some Iraqis --
now consider to have been a very good idea), an impartial observer
might think that it's now up to Iraq to extend an olive branch to
atone for its past aggressions against Israel

--
SAUDIA OMNIS IN PARTES TRES DIVIDENDA EST! Free Arabia by
splitting the Saudi tyranny into its three natural parts:

Richard Cranium
2003-10-24 16:53:27 EST
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:39:53 -0400, "Caiaphas"
<*9@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"AnonMoos" <anonmoos@io.com> wrote in message news:3F996BBB.A09C2863@io.com...
>> "Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > How much did ISRAEL pledge for the rebuilding of Iraq?
>>
>> This attempt is truly ultra-lame, Caffey-baby! If Israel were
>> involved in any shape or form whatsoever in Iraq, then you would be
>> ranting and raving and frothing and foaming at the mouth about how
>> Bush fought the war to serve Israeli interests. But if Israel stays
>> out of Iraq affairs (in accordance with the explicit wishes of the
>> U.S. government), then you try to turn it around and claim Israel is
>> somehow selfish! That's called the "heads-I-win tails-you-lose"
>> principle!
>>

>Well AnusMoos, part of the decision to invade Iraq *was* for Israeli interests.
>In any case, Israel is a rich and prosperous country with a high standard of
>living and it would have been a gracious gesture if the Israelis had offered to
>help rebuild Iraq. Course, its not in the Israelis character to extend an offer
>an olive branch (;-()

Hahahahahahahahahaha . . . You are so fucking stupid that it's
pathetic. You see, I believe that what you posted is how you ACTUALLY
DO think. I truly do believe that you and your kind are fucking
morons. Israel has absolutely nothing to worry about from idiots like
you, so go ask Mohammed to let you fuck his goat again whilst he paws
your baby sister.

Xathos
2003-10-25 11:08:14 EST
Hopefully nothing :)
"Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How much did ISRAEL pledge for the rebuilding of Iraq?

Quant
2003-10-25 20:56:48 EST
AnonMoos <anonmoos@io.com> wrote in message news:<3F999088.CE3EDCDD@io.com>...
> "Caiaphas" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> This attempt is truly ultra-lame, Caffey-baby! If Israel were
> >> involved in any shape or form whatsoever in Iraq, then you would be
> >> ranting and raving and frothing and foaming at the mouth about how
> >> Bush fought the war to serve Israeli interests. But if Israel
> >> stays out of Iraq affairs (in accordance with the explicit wishes
> >> of the U.S. government), then you try to turn it around and claim
> >> Israel is somehow selfish! That's called the "heads-I-win
> >> tails-you-lose" principle...
>
> > part of the decision to invade Iraq *was* for Israeli interests. In
> > any case, Israel is a rich and prosperous country
>
> That's called the "having it both ways at once" principle -- you
> simultaneously blame Israel for being involved with Iraq situation at
> all, and also for not being involved enough in Iraq. Not even logic
> will stand in the way of your determination to find any blunt
> implement to bludgeon Israel with, eh Caffey-baby?
>
> > with a high standard of living and it would have been a gracious
> > gesture if the Israelis had offered to help rebuild Iraq.
>
> Except that the United States government doesn't want Israel to be
> visibly involved in the Iraq situation. Israel did accept some
> refugees from Bosnia, but it's not a big enough country to be involved
> in every humanitarian situation, especially when Arab political
> sensitivities dictate otherwise.
>
> > Course, its not in the Israelis character to extend an offer an
> > olive branch (;-()
>
> Considering that Iraq declared war on Israel in 1948, and sent armies
> to Israel's borders for the purpose of destroying Israel on several
> occasions over several decades, and launched Scud missiles against in
> the first Gulf War (to which Israel was not even a party), while
> Israel has never done anything against Iraq except for the 1981 Osirak
> raid (which quite a number of people -- probably including some Iraqis --
> now consider to have been a very good idea), an impartial observer
> might think that it's now up to Iraq to extend an olive branch to
> atone for its past aggressions against Israel

The current ruling council of Iraq doesn't recognize Israel, nor does
it want any economic/other connection to Israelis. The current Israeli
companies who work in Iraq to build its infrastructures are doing it
as sub-contractors to American/Jordanian/Turkish and even Polish
contractors, but not openly as Israeli companies.

If Israel would only get the chance to help I'm sure it would help
exactly as it helps today in Algeria, Morocco, Oman and various
African states:

Buy supplying advanced agriculture technology, agriculture experts,
water and energy experts (although Iraq have enough energy reserves)
and a flying hospital when the humanitarian situation demands it.

For Israel the chance to help openly to Iraq is a giant opportunity to
break the solidarity of Arab hostility toward Israel. The Iraqis won't
let Israel to enjoy this opportunity, and as you said, the US also
doesn't want Israel in the picture.

Caiaphas
2003-10-27 18:26:50 EST
Is America finally 'getting it'?

U.S. calls tenders for West Bank housing units 'provocation'

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/354389.html

David T
2003-10-28 16:52:01 EST
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:26:50 -0500, "Caiaphas"
<*9@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is America finally 'getting it'?
>
>U.S. calls tenders for West Bank housing units 'provocation'
>
>http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/354389.html

Yes, the US is getting it. They're finally realizing that if the
Palestinians chose to do nothing towards peace and just continue the
violence, there's no reason that they should demand that Israel act
unilaterally towards peace. Since the Palestinians always ignored the
Road Map, it's ok for Israel to finally drop the plan the Palestinians
killed.

Yup, finally getting the message.