Bible Discussion: Desperation In The Evolution Camp

Desperation In The Evolution Camp
Posts: 43

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

IknowHimDoYou
2003-10-22 12:11:27 EST
Desperation In the Evolution Camp

The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
to hear them.

All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals, and
political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards and
college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and acceptance
by the public of evidence for creation as told in the Bible. All their
efforts at censorship are also evidence for these hysterical, bombastic
tirades attempting to claim that they are the products of accidental
chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying to counteract true
information and their vain efforts will not withstand real scientific
scrutiny. In the end the reasonable observer will find that evolution
religion is a deduction from a materialistic belief system and is only
philosophy/religion dressed up as "science".

Midwinter
2003-10-22 12:29:16 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com :

> Desperation In the Evolution Camp
>
> The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is
> alost at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most
> outlandish ideas and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to
> be truth. If it were not so serious due to it's effect on our moral
> decay, it would be comical to hear them.

And yet, amidst all these "outlandish ideas and pseudo 'facts'" there is
a continuing silence: that of the creationists when asked to provide
even the slightest evidence for their claim.

That is the case, and it will continue to be the case regardless of how
proudly posters like this might trumpet their non-argument. It remains
the fact that wherever creation versus evolution is discussed, there is
a certain pattern to be discerned. Evolutionists provide evidence and
admit to error when they misunderstand. Creationists claim absolute
knowledge and provide nothing beyond "because it just is".



> All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals,
> and political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards
> and college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
> evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and
> acceptance by the public of evidence for creation as told in the
> Bible.

A misunderstanding on your part. It is not simply the spread of
acceptance of the ludicrous idea of six-day (sorry - six-MILLENNIUM, of
course) creation that causes rational people concern. It is the
possibility that it might spread AGAIN. Remember, these ideas of yours
once held full sway, in more ignorant and superstitious times. They
died when the majority of normal people began to see that they were not
in any way supported by the world as it actually appears, and the
priests and charlatans had nothing more than empty bluster to offer in
support of them - just as you rely on it now.



> All their efforts at censorship are also evidence for these
> hysterical, bombastic tirades attempting to claim that they are the
> products of accidental chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying
> to counteract true information

Needless to say, a request by me for you to provide any "true
information" will be ignored or met with empty mockery, as it always is.

However, in the interests of fair play I make the request regardless.

--
Midwinter

David Jensen
2003-10-22 12:30:09 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote
in <IknowHim-2210030911270001@pm10-21.kalama.com>:
>Desperation In the Evolution Camp
>
>The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
>at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
>and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
>not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
>to hear them.

Didn't you post this rhetorical slag heap already?

>All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals, and
>political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards and
>college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
>evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and acceptance
>by the public of evidence for creation as told in the Bible. All their
>efforts at censorship are also evidence for these hysterical, bombastic
>tirades attempting to claim that they are the products of accidental
>chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying to counteract true
>information and their vain efforts will not withstand real scientific
>scrutiny. In the end the reasonable observer will find that evolution
>religion is a deduction from a materialistic belief system and is only
>philosophy/religion dressed up as "science".

You assert, contrary to the evidence, that evolution is a religious
belief rather than a scientific discovery. This, you know, is a lie.
What religion do you belong to that asks you to lie about reality? It is
clear that it is not Christianity.

There is no scientific evidence for creation. You repeated another
falsehood.

Each time you post, you show that you are an enemy of Christ.

Have a good day.

Thore Schmechtig
2003-10-22 14:35:55 EST
> The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
> at a hysterical pitch.

In the world of your personal delusions perhaps.

> If it were
> not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
> to hear them.

Tell us more about yourself, comedian...

Aah, of course, you won't. Well, I'll do it again...

UNWRITTEN RULES OF FUNDAMENTALISM

1. "I'm right and you are wrong".
2. Never admit that you are wrong, even if you really are.
3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
psychological,
or verbal, at all times as defensive
5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly when backed
into a corner in an argument
6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally caused.
7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole process of
error and correction as part of God's personal plan for you and not as a
something for which you should apologise retract or make amends except
verbally and secretly to God himself
8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's plans
for
the world. Recognise that even your errors are just part of Gods will
for
the betterment of mankind.
9.Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
10.Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view and
oppose all such information through classification of such information
in
a derogatory and simplistic manner(eg by categorising it as left wing
propaganda)
11.Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality is
complex and there are shades of grey
12.Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you purport to
forgive on behalf of other people unconnected with you for whom you
don't
have that right anyhow.

ZenIsWhen
2003-10-22 15:28:09 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-2210030911270001@pm10-21.kalama.com...
> Desperation In the Evolution Camp
>
> The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
> at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
> and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
> not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
> to hear them.
>
> All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals, and
> political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards and
> college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
> evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and acceptance
> by the public of evidence for creation as told in the Bible. All their
> efforts at censorship are also evidence for these hysterical, bombastic
> tirades attempting to claim that they are the products of accidental
> chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying to counteract true
> information and their vain efforts will not withstand real scientific
> scrutiny. In the end the reasonable observer will find that evolution
> religion is a deduction from a materialistic belief system and is only
> philosophy/religion dressed up as "science".

Take your meds........
Stick your head back up your ass .........
and tell your "keepers" to tighten the straps on your white coat!




Rogue
2003-10-22 18:25:19 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-2210030911270001@pm10-21.kalama.com>...
> Desperation In the Evolution Camp

>YM1 (AKA IKnowHimButILoveHimAndIDo)
> The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
> at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
> and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
> not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
> to hear them.

JERRY
LOLOL. This from the man who has run from every debate after being
shredded on every single point without exception. Only Steve Muscat
has done as bad in presenting his case as YM. The only reason he
posts these little sermons is that he can present a case without
having to defend it. If he has to defend his case, he falls apart and
runs away again.

Matt Silberstein
2003-10-22 23:23:36 EST
In alt.religion.christian I read this message from
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou):

>Desperation In the Evolution Camp
>
>The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
>at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
>and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
>not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
>to hear them.
>
>All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals, and
>political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards and
>college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
>evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and acceptance
>by the public of evidence for creation as told in the Bible. All their
>efforts at censorship are also evidence for these hysterical, bombastic
>tirades attempting to claim that they are the products of accidental
>chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying to counteract true
>information and their vain efforts will not withstand real scientific
>scrutiny. In the end the reasonable observer will find that evolution
>religion is a deduction from a materialistic belief system and is only
>philosophy/religion dressed up as "science".

And, yet, you somehow failed to back up any of your claims with
any evidence.

So now I ask yet again. Does anyone out there agree with
IknowHim? Does anyone find his argument of (positive) value?



_AnonCoward
2003-10-22 23:48:58 EST
"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-2210030911270001@pm10-21.kalama.com...
:
: Desperation In the Evolution Camp


<snip>

Ralf:
Ya know, IK'Y, you really need to take a break here. You keep pegging
out the irony meter like this and you're gonna break it.


Ralf
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
* ^~^ ^~^ *
* _ {| |} {| |} _ *
* /_``>*< >*<''_\ *
* (\--_)++) (++(_--/) *
-------------------------------------------------------------
Nature is the canvas of creation and evolution but one of
the brushes. Religion points to the mind of God; Science
reveals its unfolding. The subjective apprehends knowledge
while the objective facilitates understanding.

In all things, yin and yang - ever flowing, one into the
other; always overtaking, always overtaken.



Brian Busse
2003-10-23 06:13:19 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-2210030911270001@pm10-21.kalama.com...
> Desperation In the Evolution Camp
>
> The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
> at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
> and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
> not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
> to hear them.
>
> All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals, and
> political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards and
> college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
> evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and acceptance
> by the public of evidence for creation as told in the Bible. All their
> efforts at censorship are also evidence for these hysterical, bombastic
> tirades attempting to claim that they are the products of accidental
> chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying to counteract true
> information and their vain efforts will not withstand real scientific
> scrutiny. In the end the reasonable observer will find that evolution
> religion is a deduction from a materialistic belief system and is only
> philosophy/religion dressed up as "science".

The only real problem with this post, is the role reversal. Sure, the details in the criticism are
specific to a straw man of evolution, but the gist of the post is a perfect reflection of
creationism.




Lane Lewis
2003-10-23 10:13:08 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-2210030911270001@pm10-21.kalama.com...
> Desperation In the Evolution Camp
>
> The level of desperation in among the evlolutionary religionists is alost
> at a hysterical pitch. They are throwing out the most outlandish ideas
> and pseudo "facts" trying to prove their religion to be truth. If it were
> not so serious due to it's effect on our moral decay, it would be comical
> to hear them.
>
> All the money, time and hot air lavished on pseudo-science journals, and
> political campaigns to keep public school teachers, school boards and
> college teachers from presenting alternatives to the religion of
> evolution is evidence that they fear the increasing spread and acceptance
> by the public of evidence for creation as told in the Bible. All their
> efforts at censorship are also evidence for these hysterical, bombastic
> tirades attempting to claim that they are the products of accidental
> chaos. This is only a last ditch stand trying to counteract true
> information and their vain efforts will not withstand real scientific
> scrutiny. In the end the reasonable observer will find that evolution
> religion is a deduction from a materialistic belief system and is only
> philosophy/religion dressed up as "science".
>

Evolution is based on evidence, perhaps a course in your local night school
will help you understand what that word means, also a good understanding of
the word religion would help also.

Lane


Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron