Bible Discussion: Florida Legislaure, Governor Bush, PROVE Themselves To Be Utterly CRUEL!

Florida Legislaure, Governor Bush, PROVE Themselves To Be Utterly CRUEL!
Posts: 111

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)

Craig Chilton
2003-10-21 21:48:13 EST
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:38:09 GMT,
"Robert T. Simpson" <rtsimpson2003@excite.com> wrote:

>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35197

> Jeb Bush
> intervenes
> Florida governor signs last-minute
> legislation, orders feeding tube restored
> to Terri Schiavo
>
> Posted: October 21, 2003
> 6:36 p.m. Eastern
>
> © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com
>
> With only a few hours remaining before she
> slips beyond the point where she can be saved,...

Hopefully NOT, for HER sake. Especially if she has conscious
awareness, and is TRAPPED in the interminable and unthinkable
**hell** and **torment** of knowing what's going on, and being totally
unable to respond. Hour upon hour, day after day, month after month, for
13 long YEARS already. And **now**, thanks to a collection of mindless
and selfish assholes, NO relief from that in sight! What a ***HORRIBLE***
condition that would be!

> Florida lawmakers delivered Gov. Jeb Bush
> legislation empowering him to order Terri
> Schindler-Schiavo's feeding tube reinserted and
> the governor signed and implemented the ...
> law two hours later.

Thus PROVING that both the majority of Florida's legislators AND
our Warmonger-in-Thief's unscrupulous brother are inhuman and cruel,
total horses' asses!

I guess there's no surprise THERE!


-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Plonk!
2003-10-21 22:01:54 EST

"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:3f9ae038.32217343@netnews.mchsi.com...
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:38:09 GMT,
> "Robert T. Simpson" <rtsimpson2003@excite.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35197
>
> > Jeb Bush
> > intervenes
> > Florida governor signs last-minute
> > legislation, orders feeding tube restored
> > to Terri Schiavo
> >
> > Posted: October 21, 2003
> > 6:36 p.m. Eastern
> >
> > \ufffd 2003 WorldNetDaily.com
> >
> > With only a few hours remaining before she
> > slips beyond the point where she can be saved,...
>
> Hopefully NOT, for HER sake. Especially if she has conscious
> awareness, and is TRAPPED in the interminable and unthinkable
> **hell** and **torment** of knowing what's going on, and being totally
> unable to respond. Hour upon hour, day after day, month after month, for
> 13 long YEARS already. And **now**, thanks to a collection of mindless
> and selfish assholes, NO relief from that in sight! What a ***HORRIBLE***
> condition that would be!
>
> > Florida lawmakers delivered Gov. Jeb Bush
> > legislation empowering him to order Terri
> > Schindler-Schiavo's feeding tube reinserted and
> > the governor signed and implemented the ...
> > law two hours later.
>
> Thus PROVING that both the majority of Florida's legislators AND
> our Warmonger-in-Thief's unscrupulous brother are inhuman and cruel,
> total horses' asses!
>
> I guess there's no surprise THERE!

You're no medical expert and your name calling is unscrupulous......

Just shut up already........



Craig Chilton
2003-10-21 22:13:05 EST
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:01:54 GMT,
"Plonk!" <Plonk!@liberalismisstupid.com> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Robert T. Simpson <rtsimpson2003@excite.com> wrote:

>>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35197
>>>
>>> Jeb Bush
>>> intervenes
>>> Florida governor signs last-minute
>>> legislation, orders feeding tube restored
>>> to Terri Schiavo
>>>
>>> Posted: October 21, 2003
>>> 6:36 p.m. Eastern
>>>
>>> © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com
>>>
>>> With only a few hours remaining before she
>>> slips beyond the point where she can be saved,...

>> Hopefully NOT, for HER sake. Especially if she has conscious
>> awareness, and is TRAPPED in the interminable and unthinkable
>> **hell** and **torment** of knowing what's going on, and being totally
>> unable to respond. Hour upon hour, day after day, month after month, for
>> 13 long YEARS already. And **now**, thanks to a collection of mindless
>> and selfish assholes, NO relief from that in sight! What a ***HORRIBLE***
>> condition that would be!

>>> Florida lawmakers delivered Gov. Jeb Bush
>>> legislation empowering him to order Terri
>>> Schindler-Schiavo's feeding tube reinserted and
>>> the governor signed and implemented the ...
>>> law two hours later.

>> Thus PROVING that both the majority of Florida's legislators AND
>> our Warmonger-in-Thief's unscrupulous brother are inhuman and cruel,
>> total horses' asses!
>>
>> I guess there's no surprise THERE!

> You're no medical expert and your name calling is unscrupulous......
>
> Just shut up already........

LOL!!! Pretty hard to face the TRUTH of your ignorant,
mindless, and unspeakable **cruelty**, isn't it, loser?

You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
such losers like you are. For as long as it takes for you to grow a
collective brain.


-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Dpr
2003-10-21 22:44:29 EST
"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:3f9fe61f.33728173@netnews.mchsi.com...
> You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
Says the person who thinks it is ok to starve an innocent person to death



Craig Chilton
2003-10-21 22:59:18 EST
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:44:29 -0800,
dpr <&^%@&^%.com> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>> "Plonk!" <Plonk!@liberalismisstupid.com> wrote:
>>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>>>> Robert T. Simpson <rtsimpson2003@excite.com> wrote:


>> You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
>> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
>> such losers like you are. For as long as it takes for you to grow a
>> collective brain.

> Says the person who thinks it is ok to starve an innocent person
> to death

Uh-huh. Let's look at the part of my post that you OMITTED, "dpr,"
because it proves your view to be that of a loathesome sociopath --

>>>>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35197
>>>>>
>>>>> Jeb Bush
>>>>> intervenes
>>>>> Florida governor signs last-minute
>>>>> legislation, orders feeding tube restored
>>>>> to Terri Schiavo
>>>>>
>>>>> Posted: October 21, 2003
>>>>> 6:36 p.m. Eastern
>>>>>
>>>>> © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com
>>>>>
>>>>> With only a few hours remaining before she
>>>>> slips beyond the point where she can be saved,...

>>>> Hopefully NOT, for HER sake. Especially if she has conscious
>>>> awareness, and is TRAPPED in the interminable and unthinkable
>>>> **hell** and **torment** of knowing what's going on, and being totally
>>>> unable to respond. Hour upon hour, day after day, month after month, for
>>>> 13 long YEARS already. And **now**, thanks to a collection of mindless
>>>> and selfish assholes, NO relief from that in sight! What a ***HORRIBLE***
>>>> condition that would be!

>>>>> Florida lawmakers delivered Gov. Jeb Bush
>>>>> legislation empowering him to order Terri
>>>>> Schindler-Schiavo's feeding tube reinserted and
>>>>> the governor signed and implemented the ...
>>>>> law two hours later.

>>>> Thus PROVING that both the majority of Florida's legislators AND
>>>> our Warmonger-in-Thief's unscrupulous brother are inhuman and cruel,
>>>> total horses' asses!
>>>>
>>>> I guess there's no surprise THERE!

>>> You're no medical expert and your name calling is unscrupulous......
>>>
>>> Just shut up already........

>> LOL!!! Pretty hard to face the TRUTH of your ignorant,
>> mindless, and unspeakable **cruelty**, isn't it, loser?

Therefore, I *REPEAT*:

>> You can **COUNT** on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
>> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
>> such losers like you are. For as long as it takes for you to grow a
>> collective brain.


-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Hector
2003-10-21 23:45:18 EST
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:44:29 -0800, "dpr" <&^%@&^%.com> wrote:

>"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>news:3f9fe61f.33728173@netnews.mchsi.com...
>> You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
>> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
>Says the person who thinks it is ok to starve an innocent person to death
>

Well, murder is great fun, donchya know! And it should be a
matter of choice! The State should retain the choice to abort its
citizens! It's a matter of autonomous liberty, egalitarian that is.
She's a burden to someone somewhere, or to a group of someones
somwheres, ergo she should be dumped into the chute. And, of course
who in their right mind would want to be trapped in a debilitated body
(not that she's in her right mind, mind you)? Naturally, we being of
sound mind and sound body have the estimable ability of estimating
what she truly wants, and we have it on good authority (our own
shifting schema) that she desires release. Not that we want to have a
direct hand in her final cathartic moment, however, so a slow
excruciating death of her own volition (or lack thereof) is the
compassionate ticket. Now, you may call us benevolent, and we will be
more than glad to humbly accept the commendation. It all comes down
to individual rights, ya know, and she deserves the personal liberty
to have suicide chosen for her.
And the topping on the puddin' is the fact that if she commits
suicide, a cause we champion, she wins! She's goin' to heaven,
anyway! Being the zany crusaders of the faith that we are, we can
positively state that Heaven has ready accommodations for those unable
to make personal decisions of faith. Even though the Bible doesn't
exactly give us a verse or two to support this (nor would we
understand it if it did), it's obvious that fun-lovin' votaries such
as we have the inside track on this stuff. So there! The Bible
doesn't prohibit suicide, personal or otherwise, and she doesn't even
have a soul, and she wants release, and we are all knowing, and she's
merely a z/e/f (zero/expendable/freeloader), and we are Egalitarian,
and we love everyone (with notable exceptions), and we hate, hate,
hate RRR cultists, and we simply adore Mr. Malthus...

Rediscovering "A Modest Proposal",
Hector


----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Frank Dwyer
2003-10-21 23:50:06 EST
"Plonk!" wrote:
>
> "Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> news:3f9ae038.32217343@netnews.mchsi.com...
> > On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:38:09 GMT,
> > "Robert T. Simpson" <rtsimpson2003@excite.com> wrote:
> >
> > >http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35197
> >
> > > Jeb Bush
> > > intervenes
> > > Florida governor signs last-minute
> > > legislation, orders feeding tube restored
> > > to Terri Schiavo
> > >
> > > Posted: October 21, 2003
> > > 6:36 p.m. Eastern
> > >
> > > © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com
> > >
> > > With only a few hours remaining before she
> > > slips beyond the point where she can be saved,...
> >
> > Hopefully NOT, for HER sake. Especially if she has conscious
> > awareness, and is TRAPPED in the interminable and unthinkable
> > **hell** and **torment** of knowing what's going on, and being totally
> > unable to respond. Hour upon hour, day after day, month after month, for
> > 13 long YEARS already. And **now**, thanks to a collection of mindless
> > and selfish assholes, NO relief from that in sight! What a ***HORRIBLE***
> > condition that would be!
> >
> > > Florida lawmakers delivered Gov. Jeb Bush
> > > legislation empowering him to order Terri
> > > Schindler-Schiavo's feeding tube reinserted and
> > > the governor signed and implemented the ...
> > > law two hours later.
> >
> > Thus PROVING that both the majority of Florida's legislators AND
> > our Warmonger-in-Thief's unscrupulous brother are inhuman and cruel,
> > total horses' asses!
> >
> > I guess there's no surprise THERE!
>
> You're no medical expert and your name calling is unscrupulous......

Same can be said to Congress.

> Just shut up already........

Self-appointed group moderator?

Hector
2003-10-21 23:56:21 EST
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:45:18 -0500, Hector <Melitus@Dithyrambic.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:44:29 -0800, "dpr" <&^%@&^%.com> wrote:
>
>>"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>>news:3f9fe61f.33728173@netnews.mchsi.com...
>>> You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
>>> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
>>Says the person who thinks it is ok to starve an innocent person to death
>>
>
> Well, murder is great fun, donchya know! And it should be a
>matter of choice! The State should retain the choice to abort its
>citizens! It's a matter of autonomous liberty, egalitarian that is.
>She's a burden to someone somewhere, or to a group of someones
>somwheres, ergo she should be dumped into the chute. And, of course
>who in their right mind would want to be trapped in a debilitated body
>(not that she's in her right mind, mind you)? Naturally, we being of
>sound mind and sound body have the estimable ability of estimating
>what she truly wants, and we have it on good authority (our own
>shifting schema) that she desires release. Not that we want to have a
>direct hand in her final cathartic moment, however, so a slow
>excruciating death of her own volition (or lack thereof) is the
>compassionate ticket. Now, you may call us benevolent, and we will be
>more than glad to humbly accept the commendation. It all comes down
>to individual rights, ya know, and she deserves the personal liberty
>to have suicide chosen for her.
> And the topping on the puddin' is the fact that if she commits
>suicide, a cause we champion, she wins! She's goin' to heaven,
>anyway! Being the zany crusaders of the faith that we are, we can
>positively state that Heaven has ready accommodations for those unable
>to make personal decisions of faith. Even though the Bible doesn't
>exactly give us a verse or two to support this (nor would we
>understand it if it did), it's obvious that fun-lovin' votaries such
>as we have the inside track on this stuff. So there! The Bible
>doesn't prohibit suicide, personal or otherwise, and she doesn't even
>have a soul, and she wants release, and we are all knowing, and she's
>merely a z/e/f (zero/expendable/freeloader), and we are Egalitarian,
>and we love everyone (with notable exceptions), and we hate, hate,
>hate RRR cultists, and we simply adore Mr. Malthus...
>
>Rediscovering "A Modest Proposal",
>Hector
>
Oops! Almost forgot!

Rediscovering "A Modest Proposal,"
Hector

(Whew! That was close. Someone might have had a genuine issue with
that error in punctuation!)


----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Dpr
2003-10-22 01:11:30 EST
"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:3fa5effe.36255448@netnews.mchsi.com...
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:44:29 -0800,
> dpr <&^%@&^%.com> wrote:
> > Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
> >> "Plonk!" <Plonk!@liberalismisstupid.com> wrote:
> >>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
> >>>> Robert T. Simpson <rtsimpson2003@excite.com> wrote:
>
>
> >> You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
> >> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
> >> such losers like you are. For as long as it takes for you to grow a
> >> collective brain.
>
> > Says the person who thinks it is ok to starve an innocent person
> > to death
>
> Uh-huh.

We already know you think it is ok to starve another human to death, you are
a leftist.



Paul Anderson
2003-10-22 01:16:05 EST
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:44:29 -0800, "dpr" <&^%@&^%.com> wrote:

>"Craig Chilton" <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>news:3f9fe61f.33728173@netnews.mchsi.com...
>> You can COUNT on the fact that the egalitarian majority will
>> continue to REMIND society of just HOW sociopathic and hateful
>Says the person who thinks it is ok to starve an innocent person to death

My wife has orders to take me out into the middle of the Mojave and
leave me to die of exposure.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron