Bible Discussion: How To Get To Hell

How To Get To Hell

Andrew W
2003-10-18 23:17:57 EST
How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe. It's
that easy.

Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ saved
them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by eternal
suffering. Or is it death?
The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and destroys
those who try to think for themselves.
Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or accept
the wrong thing and you're gone!
We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them we
are terminated.

Religion Exposed!
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

--
Andrew.

God, after the completion of his kingdom:
Yep, I killed billions of humans during the building of this kingdom.
Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing or why.
Heh, and I hardly even had to lift a finger the whole time.

The possible truth about what's really happening in this world is here.
http://www.fourwinds10.com/

Onegod
2003-10-19 00:49:56 EST
That's catch 22 though.

majority of people go to chirstian hell
what of the prodestan vs cathlic etc
why worry about christian hell when you dont believe anyway
why bother going to church since it has nothing to do with out come.

was judiasm/chirstianity/islam based on same con job? If this is the case,
it was REALLY true that such document that enable mass mind control is
ultimate weapon on universe.

"Andrew W" <ajwerner_zpam_@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe.
It's
> that easy.
>
> Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ saved
> them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by eternal
> suffering. Or is it death?
> The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and destroys
> those who try to think for themselves.
> Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or accept
> the wrong thing and you're gone!
> We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them we
> are terminated.
>

> Religion Exposed!
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/
>

> --
> Andrew.
>
> God, after the completion of his kingdom:
> Yep, I killed billions of humans during the building of this kingdom.
> Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing or why.
> Heh, and I hardly even had to lift a finger the whole time.
>
> The possible truth about what's really happening in this world is here.
> http://www.fourwinds10.com/

Mark Gerard Miller
2003-10-19 12:59:39 EST

"Andrew W" <ajwerner_zpam_@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe.
It's
> that easy.
>
> Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ saved
> them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by eternal
> suffering. Or is it death?
> The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and destroys
> those who try to think for themselves.
> Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or accept
> the wrong thing and you're gone!
> We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them we
> are terminated.

There is no hell. Hell is a hateful concept, and only a hateful God would
create hell.

Mark

Thomas Keske
2003-10-19 18:48:44 EST

> How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe.
It's
> that easy.
>
> Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ saved
> them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by eternal
> suffering. Or is it death?
> The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and destroys
> those who try to think for themselves.
> Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or accept
> the wrong thing and you're gone!
> We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them we
> are terminated.

The "Believe-it-or-else" mentality is a great way to perpetuate a
repulsive cult for gullible, weak minds.

Tom Keske

Nick Burns
2003-10-19 21:58:45 EST

"Andrew W" <ajwerner_zpam_@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe.
It's
> that easy.
>
> Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ saved
> them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by eternal
> suffering. Or is it death?

You do not understand. People are only held accountable for what is revealed
to them.

> The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and destroys
> those who try to think for themselves.

Plenty of people think for themselves and come to the conclusion that Christ
is the savior.

> Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or accept
> the wrong thing and you're gone!
> We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them we
> are terminated.

That is false. A true intellect will examine all of the evidence. There is
plenty of evidence supporting the truth Christianity. If one were to use the
standard in a criminal court, "beyond a reasonable doubt" then that would be
very difficult. But using the more equitable "preponderance of evidence", it
would be very difficult to come to the conclusion that Christianity is not
true.

> Religion Exposed!
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

And rejected by those that learn from people that determined in advance that
it is false.

> --
> Andrew.
>
> God, after the completion of his kingdom:
> Yep, I killed billions of humans during the building of this kingdom.
> Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing or why.
> Heh, and I hardly even had to lift a finger the whole time.

God can do anything he wants at any time, not because he is a bully, but
because he is the only entity that can and will make it up to you in the
afterlife.

> The possible truth about what's really happening in this world is here.
> http://www.fourwinds10.com/

Garrett
2003-10-19 22:19:23 EST
> There is no hell. Hell is a hateful concept, and only a hateful God would
> create hell.
>
> Mark

Would you happen to be the son of Roger and Leigh Gerard from Colorado?

???

Barry OGrady
2003-10-19 23:01:03 EST
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:59:39 -0400, "Mark Gerard Miller" <mgm21@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"Andrew W" <ajwerner_zpam_@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
>> How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe.
>It's
>> that easy.
>>
>> Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ saved
>> them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by eternal
>> suffering. Or is it death?
>> The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and destroys
>> those who try to think for themselves.
>> Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or accept
>> the wrong thing and you're gone!
>> We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them we
>> are terminated.
>
>There is no hell. Hell is a hateful concept, and only a hateful God would
>create hell.

There is no loving God, though there may well be a hateful God.

>Mark

-Barry
========
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

Andrew W
2003-10-20 03:49:09 EST

"Nick Burns" <chrismcreynolds@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew W" <ajwerner_zpam_@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> > How to get to hell: Simply choose to believe what you want to believe.
> It's
> > that easy.
> >
> > Christianity says that only those are saved who believe that Christ
saved
> > them. This implies that disbelief is an act of evil punishable by
eternal
> > suffering. Or is it death?
>
> You do not understand. People are only held accountable for what is
revealed
> to them.

Ok then what happens to those who are not spiritually educated?
God's plan is not so clear cut now is it?

> > The god of the bible rewards those who merely say "I believe" and
destroys
> > those who try to think for themselves.
>
> Plenty of people think for themselves and come to the conclusion that
Christ
> is the savior.

They might think but if they only got a one sided story then what other
conclusion could they come to?
Not many people know this but the control of information has always been in
the hands of a few.

> > Going to hell is so easy. All it takes is to think, say, believe or
accept
> > the wrong thing and you're gone!
> > We're given all these intellectual abilities but if we try to use them
we
> > are terminated.
>
> That is false. A true intellect will examine all of the evidence.

What if much of the evidence was misrepresented or even fabricated by
certain organisations?

> There is
> plenty of evidence supporting the truth Christianity. If one were to use
the
> standard in a criminal court, "beyond a reasonable doubt" then that would
be
> very difficult. But using the more equitable "preponderance of evidence",
it
> would be very difficult to come to the conclusion that Christianity is not
> true.

Ok, we'll see.

> > Religion Exposed!
> > http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/
>
> And rejected by those that learn from people that determined in advance
that
> it is false.

It just so happens that I was a devout catholic until a few years ago.
After feeling most of my life that there was something not right about
religion I did my own research and came to my own conclusions.
If only you knew what I know. Unfortunately you would never believe me if I
told you.

> > --
> > Andrew.
> >
> > God, after the completion of his kingdom:
> > Yep, I killed billions of humans during the building of this kingdom.
> > Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing or why.
> > Heh, and I hardly even had to lift a finger the whole time.
>
> God can do anything he wants at any time, not because he is a bully, but
> because he is the only entity that can and will make it up to you in the
> afterlife.

That's if those who speak for god have been speaking the truth.
If they haven't then this world is in for a big surprise when the truth
finally comes out.
The truth is what I want for everyone.

Andrew.

> > The possible truth about what's really happening in this world is here.
> > http://www.fourwinds10.com/

Jim Scannell
2003-10-20 07:45:41 EST
I have yet to see a Christian denomination that has undone the perversions
that the Roman Empire did to Christianity in the 4-6th centuries. People are
still taking the b.s. that was added to Christianity just for the sake of
gaining followers. To see people defend the stuff that was just made up is
actually pathetic once you get past the hilarious stage.

> [...]
> told you.
>

> > > --
> > > Andrew.
> > >
> > > God, after the completion of his kingdom:
> > > Yep, I killed billions of humans during the building of this kingdom.
> > > Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing or why.
> > > Heh, and I hardly even had to lift a finger the whole time.
> >
> > God can do anything he wants at any time, not because he is a bully, but
> > because he is the only entity that can and will make it up to you in the
> > afterlife.
> >

> That's if those who speak for god have been speaking the truth.
> If they haven't then this world is in for a big surprise when the truth
> finally comes out.
> The truth is what I want for everyone.
>
> Andrew.
>
> > > The possible truth about what's really happening in this world is

Bill
2003-10-20 16:21:25 EST
"That is false. A true intellect will examine all of the evidence. There is
plenty of evidence supporting the truth Christianity. If one were to use the
standard in a criminal court, "beyond a reasonable doubt" then that would be
very difficult. But using the more equitable "preponderance of evidence", it
would be very difficult to come to the conclusion that Christianity is not
true."

What is the "objective evidence"? There are lots of fairy tales, folk lore
and fiction intermixed with a little inaccurate history but no
substantiation or objective evidence of God, heaven or hell.

--
Bill Mech
w*h@att.net