Bible Discussion: SEE, Fellow Republicans? You CAN **Reject** The RRR Cult And WIN!! *BIG* Time!!

SEE, Fellow Republicans? You CAN **Reject** The RRR Cult And WIN!! *BIG* Time!!

Craig Chilton
2003-10-08 09:56:59 EST

The message rang out loud and clear throughout California,
yesterday.

And it's not as though voters didn't have a viable alternative!

"IT DOESN'T MATTER if the candidate is PRO-Choice and
PRO-equal Rights for Gays!! We REJECT the bigotry of the RRR
cult."

They might just as well have shouted that in unison, verbally,
because that is EXACTLY what today's resounding victory for
personal individual liberties boiled down to.

Gray Davis was governor for 5 years before he got ousted last
night. It was his lousing up the state's economy that got him the gate.
NOT the fact that he's a Pro-Choice, Pro-Gay-Rights social liberal.
And the proof of that is the fact that Californians just overwhelmingly
replaced him with ANOTHER Pro-Choice, Pro-Gay-Rights social
liberal!

The ONLY *viable* candidate in the race who was NOT a social
liberal was McClintock. As this is written, 97% of precincts have
reported in, and it's as follows:

Schwarzenegger -- 3,475,671 48%
Bustamante -- 2,354,159 32%
McClintock -- 958,274 13%
ALL Others -- 7%

Our most populous state has just spoken, and the message is
WONDROUSLY encouraging: The RRR cult's values matter more
than the economy to only ONE-SEVENTH of them... at the MOST.
And probably less than that, since some of McClintock's supporters
undoubtedly had other reasons for voting for him... INCLUDING ones
pertaining to the economy.

Fascinatingly, in the field of more than 150 candidates, a *nemisis*
of the RRR cult -- porn king and publisher of Hustler magazine, Larry
Flynt -- garnered another 14,898 votes of people who wanted HIM
more than they wanted McClintock. In that huge field, Flynt actually
came in seventh!!

The clear lesson to ALL who are running for public office, or who
already hold office:

You do NOT need to support the RRR cult's warped
and bigoted, so-called "values" (i.e., their anti-personal
liberties agenda) to WIN. You'll do just FINE if you stand
up for abortion rights, for example, and equal rights for
gays. And as we just saw with Schwarzenegger, you
DON'T have to be the least bit tentative in declaring
that. He made his Pro-Choice and Pro-Gay-Rights
stance known unconditionally and without hesitation,
very publicly, during his campaign. REJECT the
RRR cult's hateful agenda, and do it openly. You can
**win** on the pocketbook issues. ("It **IS** the econ-
omy, stupid." The RRR cultists have to hate that, but
tough. That's the way it IS. It's time to take our
country BACK from their influence.

It was a very bad day for the RRR cult.

And any *bad* day for *them* is a GREAT day for *America*!!

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

Paul
2003-10-08 10:07:29 EST
Craig Chilton wrote:

> The message rang out loud and clear throughout California,
> yesterday.

Yep, the message that California is far more liberal and well out of
step with the rest of the country.

Candidates with Arnold's profile do well in California, but virtually no
where else.

When the only choice presented to a voter is between a pro abortion,
anti second amendment, pro gay rights Democrat and the same positions in
a Republican, when the only choice is between party labels, democracy is
as good as dead.

Paul Galvanek - Ver. 4.01

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
It can only exist until the voters discover that they can
vote themselves largess from the public treasury.”

-- Sir Alex Fraser Tytler

Ray Fischer
2003-10-08 12:37:02 EST
Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Gray Davis was governor for 5 years before he got ousted last
>night. It was his lousing up the state's economy that got him the gate.

It wasn't. Davis had very little to do with the economy.

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net

Osprey
2003-10-08 12:46:55 EST

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@bolt.sonic.net> wrote in message
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
> > Gray Davis was governor for 5 years before he got ousted last
> >night. It was his lousing up the state's economy that got him the gate.
>
> It wasn't. Davis had very little to do with the economy.

ROFL

Look at this folks, Ray, liberal as liberal gets, defends Davis by saying he
had very little to do with the economy.
But Ray will be the FIRST one to jump out and say Bush is the cause of the
economic problems the U.S. was facing and he ignores all the signs of
economic recovery.

Dance puppet...dance!!!

Paul
2003-10-08 16:13:57 EST
Ray Fischer wrote:

> It wasn't. Davis had very little to do with the economy.

The economy wasn't the main culprit in creating Davis' problems.

Incompetence in his handling of the state's energy problems and the 38%
increase in spending he promoted in his first term were.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-06-22-state-spending-cover_x.htm

Paul Galvanek - Ver. 4.01

--
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
It can only exist until the voters discover that they can
vote themselves largess from the public treasury.”

-- Sir Alex Fraser Tytler

Ray Fischer
2003-10-09 01:58:46 EST
Osprey <noneedstoknow@mail.com> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@bolt.sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:
>> > Gray Davis was governor for 5 years before he got ousted last
>> >night. It was his lousing up the state's economy that got him the gate.
>>
>> It wasn't. Davis had very little to do with the economy.
>
>ROFL

Heishman, you barely know how to add 2+3

>Look at this folks, Ray, liberal as liberal gets,

Snicker. Heishman doesn't have a clue.

> defends Davis by saying he
>had very little to do with the economy.
>But Ray will be the FIRST one to jump out and say Bush is the cause of the
>economic problems the U.S.

Damn you're a stupid little asshole, Heishman. Davis doesn't set
economic policy for the nation, dumbshit. He doesn't even control
the state since he has to work with an even more liberal state
congress.

And almost all of Ahnold's claims are bullshit because he isn't
elected dictator either, and he's still going to have to deal with a
Democratic majority.

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net

Ray Fischer
2003-10-09 02:01:13 EST
Paul <send_it_to@aol.com> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:

>> It wasn't. Davis had very little to do with the economy.
>
>The economy wasn't the main culprit in creating Davis' problems.
>
>Incompetence in his handling of the state's energy problems

The result of criminal price fixing by energy companies. And don't
object because FERC has already ruled that energy companies violated
the laws.

>and the 38%
>increase in spending he promoted in his first term were.

Which is why he was elected to a second term.

Obviously you don't know shit or you're just parroting the usual
bullshit propaganda. The US economy went south that's to Bush's
irresponsible spending, and Davis gets blamed.

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net