Bible Discussion: WHO IS DORE WILLIAMSON?

WHO IS DORE WILLIAMSON?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Whoa, Nelly!
2003-10-06 13:06:24 EST
BEWARE: This is CROSS POSTED to several newsgroups.

On her website, you will see: http://www.dorewilliamson.com/

that she believes herself to be Jesus Christ, returned.

No matter that Scripture proves her false, she still clings to the
delusion that she is GOD in the FLESH, Christ returned to JUDGE MANKIND,
and judge she does!

Near the top of her website, proclaiming rather boldly in a bright
yellow, very creative drop-shadow, embossed and pulled forward GIF
image, are the words "I HAVE RETURNED!" OK, we've already established
she thinks herself JESUS CHRIST RETURNED, right? So now what?

NEXT, are the words: "And My Father, the Creator and King over all the
Universe, brought me into His presence and said,
'Son,..Reveal Yourself to those on earth.' "

OK, she has completely IGNORED the fact that GOD SPEAKING to HIS SON is
to a MALE figure. When confronted with this fact by another in this NG,
she replies that in Christ, there are neither male nor female. DOH.

There's another section that will give one the opportunity, immediately
to the left of I HAVE RETURNED and the words quoted above, to have a
live chat with her. Since I return to her website frequently in order to
argue her points with her live, I have NEVER seen her online LIVE. It
ALWAYS and WITHOUT FAIL says "NOT ONLINE". OK, so she pounces on
everything else then disappears without giving someone a chance to argue
with her.

She even has a place to SUBSCRIBE to a newsletter, and then places a
VERY HUMAN DISCLAIMER: "I apologize to anyone who subscribed to my
newsletter and has not received it. My computer had a hard crash and I
lost everything. Please resubmit your email address for future
newsletters. Thank you." Whoa, you mean JESUS CHRIST IS IMPERFECT, or is
that MERELY DORE WILLIAMSON who is imperfect?

Methinks she suffers extremely from not only a very strong delusion, but
from some mental illness, and if she's not in an institution, she should
be, for she is DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to HERSELF, not to things that Jesus
Christ Himself said - "If you love Me, feed my sheep," and "If you love
Me, obey the commandments." And just what WERE the commandments of
Jesus? "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, soul and
strength. And the second is like it, to love thy neighbor as thyself."

LOVE IS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE OLD TESTAMENT LAW and JESUS CHRIST IS AND
WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD FULFILL IT.

Frankly now, DORE WILLIAMSON is a FALSE CHRIST, a FALSE PROPHETESS and
is so mentally deluded that no one need pay her any mind.

IF JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER as it states in
HEBREWS, then HE is not returned as a WOMAN in some dark place like the
INTERNET for "all to see," because the BIBLE CLEARLY states that HE WILL
COME WITH THE CLOUDS (notice the background in her page, CONVENIENTLY
has CLOUDS - O, BROTHER), and that EVERY EYE will see Him. Well, folks,
NOT EVERYONE on earth has a computer, WEBTV or access in other forms to
the INTERNET.

DORE, you are a false prophet and not JESUS CHRIST.

MDBGrover
2003-10-06 14:51:47 EST
It seems Dore is ill.

It seems you hate her for her illness. Heal thyself.

Peace,
Doc G.

Scout Lady
2003-10-06 15:12:50 EST

"Whoa, Nelly!" <exposerofDOREkness@NOWHERE.NET> wrote in message
> BEWARE: This is CROSS POSTED to several newsgroups.
>
> On her website, you will see: http://www.dorewilliamson.com/
>
> that she believes herself to be Jesus Christ, returned.
>
> Methinks she suffers extremely from not only a very strong delusion, but
> from some mental illness, and if she's not in an institution, she should
> be,

And without your warning many people would be in great danger because they
wouldn't be able to figure it out without your assistance?

---

Whoa, Nelly!
2003-10-06 15:34:08 EST
Scout Lady wrote:

> And without your warning many people would be in great danger because they
> wouldn't be able to figure it out without your assistance?

Been reading some responses to her posts....got me to wondering if
people were really "that unaware," so hey, what can it hurt?

DORE IS A FALSE CHRIST AND NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED FOR HER OWN DOREKNESS.

Whoa, Nelly!
2003-10-06 15:35:03 EST
MDBGrover wrote:

> It seems Dore is ill.
>
> It seems you hate her for her illness. Heal thyself.
>
> Peace,
> Doc G.

NO, I don't hate her. I merely hate what she's doing to people "in the
Name of Christ."

Exposer of DOREKNESS

Scout Lady
2003-10-06 15:49:25 EST

> Scout Lady wrote:
>
> > And without your warning many people would be in great danger because
they
> > wouldn't be able to figure it out without your assistance?
> >

> Been reading some responses to her posts....got me to wondering if
> people were really "that unaware," so hey, what can it hurt?

Well you for starters you. If you haven't crossed out Matthew 7 21-23 you
might want to check what the Lord has to say. Somehow I don't think
persecuting the mentally ill will be seen as good fruit. It probably won't
hurt Dore, her mental state I suspect decreases or eliminates culpability
but it just may heap burning coals upon your head.

"Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a reason
for your hope, but do it with gentleness and reverence, keeping your
conscience clear, so that, when you are maligned, those who defame your good
conduct in Christ may themselves be put to shame. "

> DORE IS A FALSE CHRIST AND NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED FOR HER OWN DOREKNESS.

Stop yelling, you sound like a nut.

---

Scout Lady
2003-10-06 15:51:25 EST

> MDBGrover wrote:
>
> > It seems Dore is ill.
> >
> > It seems you hate her for her illness. Heal thyself.
> >
> > Peace,
> > Doc G.
> >

> NO, I don't hate her. I merely hate what she's doing to people "in the
> Name of Christ."
>
> Exposer of DOREKNESS

You are persecuting a mentally ill woman "in the Name of Christ". That's
worse that hate, it's blasphemy.

Jesus wept.

---

ASP For Male Heroin Junk
2003-10-06 17:40:58 EST
Who says mentally ill can't speak the truth?
What's real?
Is there time?
Are we alive?

Maybe everything alive is considered mentally ill, and the universe a
hallucination of a superbeing!!!

You won't find proof for that, that it isn't so!!!

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Scout Lady" <huoauk502@sneakemail.com> schreef in bericht

> "Whoa, Nelly!" <exposerofDOREkness@NOWHERE.NET> wrote in message
> > Scout Lady wrote:
> >
> > > And without your warning many people would be in great danger because
> they
> > > wouldn't be able to figure it out without your assistance?
> > >

> > Been reading some responses to her posts....got me to wondering if
> > people were really "that unaware," so hey, what can it hurt?
> >
> Well you for starters you. If you haven't crossed out Matthew 7 21-23 you
> might want to check what the Lord has to say. Somehow I don't think
> persecuting the mentally ill will be seen as good fruit. It probably won't
> hurt Dore, her mental state I suspect decreases or eliminates culpability
> but it just may heap burning coals upon your head.
>
> "Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a
reason
> for your hope, but do it with gentleness and reverence, keeping your
> conscience clear, so that, when you are maligned, those who defame your
good
> conduct in Christ may themselves be put to shame. "
>
> > DORE IS A FALSE CHRIST AND NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED FOR HER OWN DOREKNESS.
>
> Stop yelling, you sound like a nut.
>

> ---

Galia
2003-10-06 20:39:35 EST

"Whoa, Nelly!" <exposerofDOREkness@NOWHERE.NET> wrote in message
> DORE IS A FALSE CHRIST AND NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED FOR HER OWN DOREKNESS.

Thanks, we ALL know that!!!

Atzilah
2003-10-07 09:09:37 EST
Hi Whoa Nelly,

I totally understand your indignation at this blasphemy, whether it be a
mental illness or not. I have learned the hard way, though, that you will
not be able to get them to stop, no matter how you refute or expose them. I
have tried endlessly in vain to get Lester John to see the falseness of his
"Elijah". His blasphemy is there for all to see, there is no need for me to
continue to beat a dead horse. What I find hard to believe is that other
seemingly intelligent people will open their mouths and let this dung flow
in.

Atzilah