Bible Discussion: Do Israeli Missiles And Warplanes Use American Satellite GPS For Guidance?

Do Israeli Missiles And Warplanes Use American Satellite GPS For Guidance?
Posts: 15

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Caiaphas
2003-10-05 12:09:08 EST
"The Israeli missile strike at 4:30 a.m. came in retaliation for a suicide
bombing a day earlier, carried out by Islamic Jihad in a crowded restaurant in
the Israeli coastal city of Haifa. Nineteen bystanders were killed, as was the
bomber, a Palestinian woman."

"Israeli warplanes attacked deep inside Syria for the first time in decades."

http://www.msnbc.com/news/976200.asp?0cv=CA00



The14thdisciple
2003-10-05 12:29:59 EST
"Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OmXfb.172$w5.7241@eagle.america.net...

> "The Israeli missile strike at 4:30 a.m. came in retaliation for a suicide
> bombing a day earlier, carried out by Islamic Jihad in a crowded
restaurant in
> the Israeli coastal city of Haifa. Nineteen bystanders were killed, as was
the
> bomber, a Palestinian woman."

did Any body hafe a scout-round foar Handbags afterwards, Mister Callipers?
onley Thease days not enouff attentian is paid to the Handbags and Persenal
belongings witch may be wasted at the scean of a explosian or perhaps a
fireworks display. for Instence, mobile phoans with credits still on them,
wrist Watchiss what hafe onley got the front a bit dammadged they are ALL
valeuable and should be gathered Up quickley for redemption at the
Pawnbrokers.

do They hafe parnbrokers shops in Jeehard, Mister cannapes? onley If they
do NOT Francis says you can send them all to him and he will sea what he can
do To get you a good price on them. no garrantees, like.

lots Of loaf 14
http://www.the14thdisciple.com



Passerby
2003-10-05 13:00:16 EST
Sometimes I wish Israelis would refrain from using high tech means while
defending themselves.
Instead of being delivered by the laser beam to hit precisely and producing
the ire of liberasts, pacifiascists and democRats all over the place, they
must deliver the payloads by trebuchets, available to the other side too. Of
course lack of precision must be compensated by the sheer amount, but than
using the logic of the bleeding hearts it will be more balanced. Even though
scores of bystenders will die.


"Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OmXfb.172$w5.7241@eagle.america.net...
> "The Israeli missile strike at 4:30 a.m. came in retaliation for a suicide
> bombing a day earlier, carried out by Islamic Jihad in a crowded
restaurant in
> the Israeli coastal city of Haifa. Nineteen bystanders were killed, as was
the
> bomber, a Palestinian woman."
>
> "Israeli warplanes attacked deep inside Syria for the first time in
decades."
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/976200.asp?0cv=CA00
>
>



AnonMoos
2003-10-05 14:04:10 EST
Dude, the signals are globally available for anybody out there to use
(including Sudanese government planes bombing Christian refugees in
the Sudan), most of the time -- though the U.S. military generally
reserves an extra degree of precision for itself, beyond what is made
public. Any serious modern weapons system would have inertial
navigation as a backup, anyway.

--
Some Qur'an quotes: 5:20 qaala muusaa 5:21 "yaa qawmi ´dkhuluu ´l-'arDa
´l-muqaddasata ´llatii kataba ´llaahu lakum" 17:104 waqulnaa ... libanii
'israa'iila "´skunuu ´l-'arDa" || In English: Moses said, "My people,
go into the Holy Land which God has assigned to you!" And we said to the
Children of Israel, "Inhabit the land!" http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/

Paredon
2003-10-05 20:00:21 EST

"AnonMoos" <anonmoos@io.com> wrote in message
news:3F805D1A.5F42B137@io.com...
> Dude, the signals are globally available for anybody out there to use
> (including Sudanese government planes bombing Christian refugees in
> the Sudan),

Sudan wars are over. The peace has reigned over Sudan for several months
now. It is good sometimes to read the news insted of swallowing CNN!



Terry Stone
2003-10-09 17:04:43 EST
So what is your point they are defending themselves against terrorist just
like we and other countries do?
Terry

"Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OmXfb.172$w5.7241@eagle.america.net...
> "The Israeli missile strike at 4:30 a.m. came in retaliation for a suicide
> bombing a day earlier, carried out by Islamic Jihad in a crowded
restaurant in
> the Israeli coastal city of Haifa. Nineteen bystanders were killed, as was
the
> bomber, a Palestinian woman."
>
> "Israeli warplanes attacked deep inside Syria for the first time in
decades."
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/976200.asp?0cv=CA00
>
>



Susan Cohen
2003-10-10 01:56:45 EST

"Terry Stone" <tstone8278@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:8MadneXd6NTsUBiiU-KYgw@comcast.com...
> So what is your point they are defending themselves against terrorist just
> like we and other countries do?

Actually, *not* :just like" other countries.
If they were doing it just like the US (for example), they would simply have
carpet bombed the terrorists *generations* ago.

Susan
> Terry
>
> "Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:OmXfb.172$w5.7241@eagle.america.net...
> > "The Israeli missile strike at 4:30 a.m. came in retaliation for a
suicide
> > bombing a day earlier, carried out by Islamic Jihad in a crowded
> restaurant in
> > the Israeli coastal city of Haifa. Nineteen bystanders were killed, as
was
> the
> > bomber, a Palestinian woman."
> >
> > "Israeli warplanes attacked deep inside Syria for the first time in
> decades."
> >
> > http://www.msnbc.com/news/976200.asp?0cv=CA00
> >
> >
>
>



Pastor Frank
2003-10-10 21:31:49 EST
"AnonMoos" <anonmoos@io.com> wrote in message
news:3F805D1A.5F42B137@io.com...
>
> Dude, the signals are globally available for anybody out there to use
> (including Sudanese government planes bombing Christian refugees in
> the Sudan), most of the time -- though the U.S. military generally
> reserves an extra degree of precision for itself, beyond what is made
> public. Any serious modern weapons system would have inertial
> navigation as a backup, anyway.
> Some Qur'an quotes: 5:20 qaala muusaa 5:21 "yaa qawmi \ufffddkhuluu \ufffdl-'arDa
> \ufffdl-muqaddasata \ufffdllatii kataba \ufffdllaahu lakum" 17:104 waqulnaa ... libanii
> 'israa'iila "\ufffdskunuu \ufffdl-'arDa" || In English: Moses said, "My people,
> go into the Holy Land which God has assigned to you!" And we said to the
> Children of Israel, "Inhabit the land!" http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/
>
Show where in the Quran God commands the Jews to kill every inhabitant
and his animals of the "promised land". See below
--
Pastor Frank

Moses in Numbers 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman, that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the female children, that have not known man by lying with him,
keep alive for yourself.



---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.521 / Virus Database: 319 - Release Date: 9/25/03



AnonMoos
2003-10-12 14:33:25 EST
Hey phoney "Pastor" Frank -- your Biblical quotes about "herem" war
may or may not have some validity in some contexts, but they're not an
all-purpose solution to all problems whatsoever. I don't think Old
Testament quotes about "herem" war have much relevance to a discussion
of GPS vs. inertial navigation guidance systems!

--
Some Qur'an quotes: 5:20 qaala muusaa 5:21 "yaa qawmi ´dkhuluu ´l-'arDa
´l-muqaddasata ´llatii kataba ´llaahu lakum" 17:104 waqulnaa ... libanii
'israa'iila "´skunuu ´l-'arDa" || In English: Moses said, "My people,
go into the Holy Land which God has assigned to you!" And we said to the
Children of Israel, "Inhabit the land!" http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/

Terry Stone
2003-10-12 19:33:21 EST
Susan,
That is true so maybe the US should supply them with more planes and
bombs to do it right? I am guessing they are using calculated constraint to
only retaliate not destroy all.
Terry

"Susan Cohen" <flaviaR@his.com> wrote in message
news:3f864a43@news101.his.com...
>
> "Terry Stone" <tstone8278@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:8MadneXd6NTsUBiiU-KYgw@comcast.com...
> > So what is your point they are defending themselves against terrorist
just
> > like we and other countries do?
>
> Actually, *not* :just like" other countries.
> If they were doing it just like the US (for example), they would simply
have
> carpet bombed the terrorists *generations* ago.
>
> Susan
> > Terry
> >
> > "Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:OmXfb.172$w5.7241@eagle.america.net...
> > > "The Israeli missile strike at 4:30 a.m. came in retaliation for a
> suicide
> > > bombing a day earlier, carried out by Islamic Jihad in a crowded
> > restaurant in
> > > the Israeli coastal city of Haifa. Nineteen bystanders were killed, as
> was
> > the
> > > bomber, a Palestinian woman."
> > >
> > > "Israeli warplanes attacked deep inside Syria for the first time in
> > decades."
> > >
> > > http://www.msnbc.com/news/976200.asp?0cv=CA00
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron