Bible Discussion: Perpetual Motion

Perpetual Motion
Posts: 61

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

IknowHimDoYou
2003-09-26 23:07:11 EST
Perpetual Motion

Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine. It runs on nothing
and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences. Of course it does
take imagination for quasi fuel and this is delivered to the unknowing and
gullible at the imagination fueling depot, the public schools, colleges
and universities. Just open the top of their little heads and pour it in,
no questions asked.

The reason evolution is believed by these folks is not because it is based
on sound science(actually it is fairy tale told to avoid the truth), but
because those who subscribe to it have only two choces-luck,chance,
accident over billions of years OR Elohim the Creator. They certainly are
not going to go with the latter so they are stuck with the former. They
are trapped into a corner with no way in or out-this is why they attack
anyone questions their sacred cow. If evolution is not true than their
world is a lie and they have been dupped and made to look the fool.

Libertarius
2003-09-27 00:33:41 EST


IknowHimDoYou wrote:

> Perpetual Motion
>
> Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine. It runs on nothing
> and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
> chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences. Of course it does
> take imagination for quasi fuel and this is delivered to the unknowing and
> gullible at the imagination fueling depot, the public schools, colleges
> and universities. Just open the top of their little heads and pour it in,
> no questions asked.
>
> The reason evolution is believed by these folks is not because it is based
> on sound science(actually it is fairy tale told to avoid the truth), but
> because those who subscribe to it have only two choces-luck,chance,
> accident over billions of years OR Elohim the Creator.

===>Which is YOUR "perpetual motion machine. which on nothing
and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences."

The REALITY is, that Evolution is the PROCESS, the BEHAVIOR
of the Universe, an eternal, on-going, uncreated and indestructible
COSMOS, which is observable to all, needs no speculations as
do all "theologies".


> They certainly are
> not going to go with the latter so they are stuck with the former. They
> are trapped into a corner with no way in or out-this is why they attack
> anyone questions their sacred cow.

===>It is YOU and people like you who are "trapped" in your little minds
brainwashed into believing ancient fairy tales, rather than LOOKING at
reality.


> If evolution is not true than their
> world is a lie and they have been dupped and made to look the fool.

===>But Evolution IS TRUE, and it is your THEOLOGY that is
"a lie and YOU have been dupped and made to look the fool." -- L.




Adam Marczyk
2003-09-27 01:28:34 EST
IknowHimDoYou <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-2609032007110001@pm3-22.kalama.com...
> Perpetual Motion
>
> Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine. It runs on nothing

False, of course. Evolution is powered by energy from the sun, which
(modulo the 'dark biosphere' ecosystems that run on geothermal heat) is
ultimately the power source for all life on Earth.

[...]

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org
--Tombstone epitaph of | e-mail: ebonmuse!hotmail.com
two amateur astronomers, | ICQ: 8777843
quoted in Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ | PGP Key ID: 0x5C66F737
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Thore Schmechtig
2003-09-27 01:49:34 EST
> Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine. It runs on nothing
> and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
> chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences. [...]

UNWRITTEN RULES OF FUNDAMENTALISM

1. "I'm right and you are wrong".
2. Never admit that you are wrong, even if you really are.
3. When you have nothing to say, hurl insults.
4. Regard and portray your own violence, whether physical,
psychological,
or verbal, at all times as defensive
5. Be prepared at all times to lie and bluster, particularly when backed
into a corner in an argument
6. Never accept responsibility for any mess you have personally caused.
7. When you are forced to admit to an error, regard the whole process of
error and correction as part of God's personal plan for you and not as a
something for which you should apologise retract or make amends except
verbally and secretly to God himself
8. Always see yourself and you personal actions as part of God's plans
for
the world. Recognise that even your errors are just part of Gods will
for
the betterment of mankind.
9.Profess humility but avoid the actual experience of it.
10.Refuse to take in information that differs from your own view and
oppose all such information through classification of such information
in
a derogatory and simplistic manner(eg by categorising it as left wing
propaganda)
11.Refuse to accept that truth is not black and white; that reality is
complex and there are shades of grey
12.Refuse to forgive anyone else for anything unless you purport to
forgive on behalf of other people unconnected with you for whom you
don't
have that right anyhow.

Zachriel
2003-09-27 08:58:43 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
news:IknowHim-2609032007110001@pm3-22.kalama.com...
> Perpetual Motion
>
> Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine.

Not by scientists.


> It runs on nothing

It requires energy, which is amply provided by the Sun.


> and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
> chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences.

The scientific community which identified these natural laws do not agree.


> Of course it does
> take imagination for quasi fuel and this is delivered to the unknowing and
> gullible at the imagination fueling depot, the public schools, colleges
> and universities. Just open the top of their little heads and pour it in,
> no questions asked.

Yet, these very same "unknowing and gullible" are splicing genes from humans
into bacteria to produce life-saving insulin.


> The reason evolution is believed by these folks is not because it is based
> on sound science(actually it is fairy tale told to avoid the truth), but
> because those who subscribe to it have only two choces-luck,chance,
> accident over billions of years OR Elohim the Creator. They certainly are
> not going to go with the latter so they are stuck with the former. They
> are trapped into a corner with no way in or out-this is why they attack
> anyone questions their sacred cow. If evolution is not true than their
> world is a lie and they have been dupped and made to look the fool.

You forgot to apply the scientific method to your statements. As such, they
are not scientific statements.




Iconoclast
2003-09-27 11:18:16 EST

"Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The_Truth.net> wrote in message
news:3F751325.D7BB4D98@Nothing_But_The_Truth.net...
>
>
> IknowHimDoYou wrote:
>
> > Perpetual Motion
> >
> > Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine. It runs on nothing
> > and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
> > chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences. Of course it
does
> > take imagination for quasi fuel and this is delivered to the unknowing
and
> > gullible at the imagination fueling depot, the public schools, colleges
> > and universities. Just open the top of their little heads and pour it
in,
> > no questions asked.
> >
> > The reason evolution is believed by these folks is not because it is
based
> > on sound science(actually it is fairy tale told to avoid the truth), but
> > because those who subscribe to it have only two choces-luck,chance,
> > accident over billions of years OR Elohim the Creator.
>
> ===>Which is YOUR "perpetual motion machine. which on nothing
> and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
> chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences."
>
> The REALITY is, that Evolution is the PROCESS, the BEHAVIOR
> of the Universe, an eternal, on-going, uncreated and indestructible
> COSMOS, which is observable to all, needs no speculations as
> do all "theologies".
>
>

The REALITY is, you really don't know science or thermodynamics.



Iconoclast
2003-09-27 11:21:14 EST


UNWRITTEN RULE OF IDIOTS
1. Don't know what fundamentalism means but if you disagree, THEY are
fundamentalist.


"Thore Schmechtig" <WRITETOcommoner@carcosa.de> wrote in message
news:bl38el$7d60c$3@ID-87341.news.uni-berlin.de...
> > Evolution is likened to a perpetual motion machine. It runs on nothing
> > and continues to run defying all the natural laws of thermodynamics,
> > chemistry, physics and the other operational sciences. [...]
>



John Ings
2003-09-27 12:34:32 EST
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:18:16 -0700, "Iconoclast" <icono@home.net>
wrote:

> The REALITY is, you really don't know science or thermodynamics.

Let's make a small bet here. I'll bet Iconoclast can't even state the
2nd law of thermodynamics. Odd are he's not even smart enough to look
it up.


## CONTINUARE- FAC MEAM DIEM - Clintius Eastvoodicus



Thore Schmechtig
2003-09-27 12:48:54 EST
> UNWRITTEN RULE OF IDIOTS
> 1. Don't know what fundamentalism means but if you disagree, THEY are
> fundamentalist.

Please don't forget to take your pills on schedule.

Iconoclast
2003-09-27 13:27:23 EST

"John Ings" <nodamned@spam.org> wrote in message
news:8rebnvkk2b5i0p8rs1q6ktfomj10hcgqdq@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:18:16 -0700, "Iconoclast" <icono@home.net>
> wrote:
>
> > The REALITY is, you really don't know science or thermodynamics.
>
> Let's make a small bet here. I'll bet Iconoclast can't even state the
> 2nd law of thermodynamics. Odd are he's not even smart enough to look
> it up.
>


Can you? No.

Here it is in a nutshell for you non-scientists.

Shit happens and that is the summation without external intervention.

Whenever shit does happen there is entropy meaning some shit disappeared.

Those who have studied it know that it really becomes brains for atheists.


Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron