Bible Discussion: Why Get Rid Of Just Arafat -- Lets Get The Job Done Right And Get Rid Of Ariel Sharon Too!!

Why Get Rid Of Just Arafat -- Lets Get The Job Done Right And Get Rid Of Ariel Sharon Too!!

Caiaphas
2003-09-12 15:11:56 EST
Why get rid of just Arafat -- lets get the job done right and get rid of Ariel
Sharon too!!

Dumping two terrorists is better than just one!!!

Yas
2003-09-12 17:55:59 EST
"Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Why get rid of just Arafat -- lets get the job done right and get rid of
Ariel
> Sharon too!!
>
> Dumping two terrorists is better than just one!!!

Yes Lets be totally civilised about this. Let's put both of them on trial!
let's get an Independant court (in other words one not under thumb/pressure
by the zioNazi boys) and have a completely fair and just trial.
Then we'll see which one should be expelled or Jailed and which should
remain.

Eugene Kent
2003-09-12 19:24:35 EST
There wouldn't be a Jew left in the whole Middle East.

"Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> "Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Why get rid of just Arafat -- lets get the job done right and get rid of
> Ariel
> > Sharon too!!
> >
> > Dumping two terrorists is better than just one!!!
> >

> Yes Lets be totally civilised about this. Let's put both of them on trial!
> let's get an Independant court (in other words one not under
thumb/pressure
> by the zioNazi boys) and have a completely fair and just trial.
> Then we'll see which one should be expelled or Jailed and which should
> remain.

Dave
2003-09-12 21:10:55 EST
Ooooh! A Neo-Nazi Circle-Jerk! With friends like you, the Palestinians don't
need enemies.

Dave

"Eugene Kent" <eugenekent@fuse.net> wrote in message
> There wouldn't be a Jew left in the whole Middle East.
>
> "Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > "Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Why get rid of just Arafat -- lets get the job done right and get rid
of
> > Ariel
> > > Sharon too!!
> > >
> > > Dumping two terrorists is better than just one!!!
> > >

> > Yes Lets be totally civilised about this. Let's put both of them on
trial!
> > let's get an Independant court (in other words one not under
> thumb/pressure
> > by the zioNazi boys) and have a completely fair and just trial.
> > Then we'll see which one should be expelled or Jailed and which should
> > remain.

AG
2003-09-13 03:09:21 EST
Eugene is an muslim, lives in Ohio, enjoys American freeedom and food and
hates them for it. Typical Arab, eats the hand that feed him. I do not know
it, but I bet his employer is a Jew... Tha would be wonderful.

Dave <daves@not.here> \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd
\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd:V8u8b.2493$6F1.368102434@twister1.starband.net...
> Ooooh! A Neo-Nazi Circle-Jerk! With friends like you, the Palestinians
don't
> need enemies.
>
> Dave
>
> "Eugene Kent" <eugenekent@fuse.net> wrote in message
> > There wouldn't be a Jew left in the whole Middle East.
> >
> > "Yas" <spam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > > "Caiaphas" <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> of
> > > Ariel

> > > Yes Lets be totally civilised about this. Let's put both of them on
> trial!
> > > let's get an Independant court (in other words one not under
> > thumb/pressure
> > > by the zioNazi boys) and have a completely fair and just trial.
> > > Then we'll see which one should be expelled or Jailed and which should
> > > remain.

BernardZ
2003-09-13 05:54:40 EST
In article <7Uo8b.253$wS2.8628@eagle.america.net>, Caiaphas66
@hotmail.com says...
> Why get rid of just Arafat -- lets get the job done right and get rid of Ariel
> Sharon too!!
>
> Dumping two terrorists is better than just one!!!

How can you compare a monster like Yasser Arafat with Sharon?

--
http://www.gamla.org.il/english/feature/lynch2a.htm
The cause of the problem in Palestine is Yasser Arafat. He must go.

Pastor Frank
2003-09-13 12:10:38 EST
"David T" <icne2469nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:11:56 -0400, "Caiaphas"
> <Caiaphas66@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Why get rid of just Arafat -- lets get the job done right and get rid of
Ariel
> >Sharon too!!
> >
> >Dumping two terrorists is better than just one!!!
> >
> You still have no clue, Cai. Really get rid of Arafat and Sharon won't
> be needed. Since S was only elected after A killed the last peace
> process and started suicide bombings, if you eliminate his and get
> real peace we'll vote S out of the government as soon as possible.

As long as those refugee camps exist, the Jews denying refugees the
right to return home, (which is btw illegal under UN rules), AND there is no
court to which the dispossessed can appeal and have a hope of redress, there
will be suicide bombers.
The only change will be the power of the bomb, which inevitably will be
a nuclear devise eventually. This is the "loud noise" and "fervent heat" in
prophesy. See below
--
Pastor Frank

APOCALYPSE
2Pt:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
shall be burned up.
2Pt:3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall
melt with fervent heat?
Lk:21:21: Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and
let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are
in the countries enter thereinto.
Rv:16:9: And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name
of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give
him glory.

---

BernardZ
2003-09-13 15:10:33 EST
In article <JwJ8b.19880$ix1.3535@nntp-post.primus.ca>,
p*k@christfirst.com says...
> Sharon is a war criminal. He was a leader in the Stern Gang

What evidence do you have that Sharon was ever a member of the stern
gang?

--
http://www.gamla.org.il/english/feature/lynch2a.htm
The cause of the problem in Palestine is Yasser Arafat. He must go.

BernardZ
2003-09-13 15:15:56 EST
In article <C9D8b.18988$me3.13496@nntp-post.primus.ca>,
p*k@christfirst.com says...
> Talking about courts, let's establish a court where those believing
> themselves dispossessed can argue their case and get justice and redress,
> instead of needing to blow themselves up to get any attention.

The problem with your argument is that UN Resolution 242 and 338 call on
the parties to make peace and allows Israel to administer the
territories it occupied in 1967 until 'a just and lasting peace in the
Middle East' is achieved. When such a peace is made, Israel is required
to withdraw its armed forces but from some of the territories to secure
and recognized boundaries, agreed to by the parties.

Its the PA by the actions that violate international law.

--
http://www.gamla.org.il/english/feature/lynch2a.htm
The cause of the problem in Palestine is Yasser Arafat. He must go.

Pastor Frank
2003-09-13 16:26:43 EST
"BernardZ" <Bernard_zzz@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <KwJ8b.19881$ix1.15707@nntp-post.primus.ca>,
> pfrank@christfirst.com says...
> >
> > As long as there no peaceful alternative to counter being dispossessed
> > at the point of a gun and exiled into refugee camps there will be
> > suicide bombers.
>
> There is no justification for suicide bombers which by the way is
> illegal under international law.

It is illegal under international law to dispossess native populations,
drive them out into refugee camps, take their land and colonize it,
preventing them to return home.

> The Hague Convention states
> The Qualifications of Belligerents
> Article 1. The laws, rights, and duties of war apply not only to armies,
> but also to militia and volunteer corps fulfilling the following
> conditions:
> 1. To be commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;
> 2. To have a fixed distinctive emblem recognizable at a distance;
> 3. To carry arms openly; and
> 4. To conduct their operations in accordance with the laws and customs
> of war.
> And international law could not be any more plain. On June 8, 1977, the
> Fourth Geneva Convention was updated. The document is called "Protocol
> Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to
> the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts."
> Article 37 outlaws the use of civilian populations as a shield for
> military actions. It explicitly prohibits "the feigning of civilian,
> noncombatant status; and the feigning of protected status by the use of
> signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other
> States not Parties to the conflict."
> Also the Geneva Convention on the PLO's practice of recruiting young
> teenagers to attack the Israelis

The same convention also prohibits the Israeli military to machine-gun
small children throwing stones at their oppressors.

> The Parties to the conflict shall take all feasible measures in order
> that children who have not attained the age of fifteen years do not take
> a direct part in hostilities and, in particular, they shall refrain from
> recruiting them into their armed forces.

You are a mere apologist for holocausts, as per below, and colonialism.
There is nothing worse than idiots hearing voices of their god(s),
commanding them to kill.
Before it is too late, start supporting an international court with
enforcement powers, where those believing themselves dispossessed and/or
exiled can appeal for redress.
--
Pastor Frank

CAUSE (Holocaust of the entire native population of "the promised land")
Moses in Numbers 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman, that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the female children, that have not known man by lying with him,
keep alive for yourself.

PROPHETIC APOCALYPSE, (The nuclear consequence!!!!)