Bible Discussion: DOD Protects Us From Terrorism

DOD Protects Us From Terrorism

Mark Fox
2003-09-11 21:29:34 EST
The Democrats are complaining on how long the war is taking but, it took
less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.

It took less time to find evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq than it
took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call
the police after his Oldsmobile sunk at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in
Florida!!!!!!

Damn our military is *GREAT*!

John W
2003-09-11 21:54:13 EST
On 11 Sep 2003 18:29:34 -0700, mark_fox_@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote:

>The Democrats are complaining on how long the war is taking but, it took
>less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
>Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.
>
>It took less time to find evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq than it
>took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
>
>It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
>destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call
>the police after his Oldsmobile sunk at Chappaquiddick.
>
>It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in
>Florida!!!!!!
>
>Damn our military is *GREAT*!

At last, another informed conservative with a brain!

Welcome!

John W

In Christ,

John W

JCarew
2003-09-12 00:00:01 EST

"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message:
> The Democrats are complaining on how long the war is taking but, it took
> less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
> Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.
>
> It took less time to find evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq than it
> took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
>
> It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
> destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call
> the police after his Oldsmobile sunk at Chappaquiddick.
>
> It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in
> Florida!!!!!!
>
> Damn our military is *GREAT*!

You sound like a citizen of Germany from 1940.

Jim

John W
2003-09-12 03:39:56 EST
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:00:01 GMT, "JCarew" <othmer@prodigy.net> wrote:

>"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message:
>> The Democrats are complaining on how long the war is taking but, it took
>> less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
>> Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.
>>
>> It took less time to find evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq than it
>> took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
>>
>> It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
>> destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call
>> the police after his Oldsmobile sunk at Chappaquiddick.
>>
>> It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in
>> Florida!!!!!!
>>
>> Damn our military is *GREAT*!
>
>You sound like a citizen of Germany from 1940.

A strong military in the right hands CAN be a deterrent. How many
major assaults have there been on American interests since 9-11?

John W

>Jim

In Christ,

John W

JCarew
2003-09-12 09:46:57 EST

"John W" wrote in message

> "JCarew" wrote:

>>"Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message:
>>> The Democrats are complaining on how long the war is taking but, it took
>>> less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
>>> Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.

>>>It took less time to find evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq than it
>>> took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

>>> It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
>>> destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call
>>> the police after his Oldsmobile sunk at Chappaquiddick.
> >>
>>> It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in
> >> Florida!!!!!!

>>> Damn our military is *GREAT*!
> >
>>You sound like a citizen of Germany from 1940.

>A strong military in the right hands CAN be a deterrent.
>How many major assaults have there been on American
>interests since 9-11?

The question is then how do you know our military is in
the right hands? Or are you saying might makes right?

Jim

JimC
2003-09-12 10:58:13 EST

John W wrote:

> A strong military in the right hands CAN be a deterrent. How many
> major assaults have there been on American interests since 9-11?

If you don't count Iraq as an American interest, then about the same
number in any given interval as before with really, really major
assaults relatively rare like great earthquakes or magnitude 5
hurricanes or the Cubs in the World Series.

If you do include Iraq, then the assaults have gone from sporadic
to multiple incidents daily.

Here's an interesting statistic. I have KGO radio on, and
the deaths of John Ritter and Johnny Cash have been mentioned
13 times in the interval since 5:06 (right after the hourly
news) and now at 5:42 am, PDT, or about once every three
minutes.

Bush Slaps Jesus
2003-09-12 11:00:12 EST
Bloodthirsty, demon-possessed John W <john_weatherly47@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... How many
>major assaults have there been on American interests since 9-11? ..

Counting afflicting Americans with environmental toxins?

Including depriving Americans of their access to healthcare?

How about costing Americans their educations, their jobs, their homes?

Considering causing Americans massive debt, deficit, and impoverishment?

Pondering inflicting Americans with the loss of justice, representation, and rights?

What of causing Americans to be sickened, injured, and killed for mere lies?

9/11 was just the start of the damage PNAC and Bush plan to do to America.

Fred Goodwin, CMA
2003-09-12 12:58:55 EST
Is this a close enough reference to Nazis to invoke Godwin's Law?

"JCarew" <othmer@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> "Mark Fox" <mark_fox_@yahoo.com> wrote in message:
> >
> > Damn our military is *GREAT*!
>
> You sound like a citizen of Germany from 1940.

John Tibbs
2003-09-12 13:56:57 EST
JimC <jim@jim-collier.com> wrote in message news:<9al8b.1666

> Here's an interesting statistic. I have KGO radio on, and
> the deaths of John Ritter and Johnny Cash have been mentioned
> 13 times in the interval since 5:06 (right after the hourly
> news) and now at 5:42 am, PDT, or about once every three
> minutes.

Do you leave KGO on from 9:00 to 12:00 your time? You may pick up a
few points to ponder.
jt

JimC
2003-09-12 14:48:28 EST

John Tibbs wrote:

> JimC <jim@jim-collier.com> wrote in message news:<9al8b.1666
>
>>Here's an interesting statistic. I have KGO radio on, and
>>the deaths of John Ritter and Johnny Cash have been mentioned
>>13 times in the interval since 5:06 (right after the hourly
>>news) and now at 5:42 am, PDT, or about once every three
>>minutes.
>

> Do you leave KGO on from 9:00 to 12:00 your time? You may pick up a
> few points to ponder.

What you should do is call Ronn Owens up and read from your posts. I'll
do it for you if you wish.