Bible Discussion: The Great Flood Evidence

The Great Flood Evidence

IknowHimDoYou
2003-08-31 12:19:40 EST
The Great Flood Evidence

There is much evidence for a global flood in geology and fossils. Rubble
drift and ossiferous fissures are but two observations that show great
movements of water. Rubble drift shows sediments consisting of massive,
angular unrolled meterial deposited in local pockes and catchment areas.
These are many times full of shattered bones. Ossiferous fissures are
found all over the surface of the world some measuring 140 to 300 feet in
depth. These fissures were filled with debris soon after they were opened
and this could explain why the did not close again. An examination of
the debris in these fissures shows remains of elephant, rhinoceros,
hippopotamus, raindeer, horse, hog and oxen. These bones must have filled
in these fissures after death because there are no complete skeletons and
the bones have not been rolled or weathered. The bones are cemented
together by calcite indicating hydralic deposition.

These deposits are all around the earth but a look at the fissures on the
Rock of Gibraltar running 300 feet deep and are found at different
elevations(highest one is at 100 feet). These deposits show also contain
many different animal bones as described above and in one of them man-made
stone implaments have been found.

Deposits on the Island of Sicily hold a huge number of hippo bones so well
preserved that they can be carved. More that 20 tons of these bones were
shipped for commercial purposes. In Russia a large deposit of these bones
contained 4500 bones of bear coming from at least 100 animals along with
cats, hyenas, horses, boars, mannoth, rhinos, aurocheses, and deer, as
well as insectivores, rodents, sahres, otter, martens, wolves and foxes.
All these bones found in these fissures appear to be the product of huge
masses of water moving at great speed.

Note: fist post did not go through for some reason.

Reacters to the post did show up however.

No one was able to refute the above evidence(as usual).

Request: will some knowledgable persons please do some posting?
"argumentum ad hominim" and "you know nothing and I know everything" is
getting boring.

Adam Marczyk
2003-09-01 14:19:02 EST
IknowHimDoYou <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> The Great Flood Evidence
>
> There is much evidence for a global flood in geology and fossils. Rubble
> drift and ossiferous fissures are but two observations that show great
> movements of water. Rubble drift shows sediments consisting of massive,
> angular unrolled meterial deposited in local pockes and catchment areas.
> These are many times full of shattered bones. Ossiferous fissures are
> found all over the surface of the world some measuring 140 to 300 feet in
> depth. These fissures were filled with debris soon after they were
> opened and this could explain why the did not close again. An
> examination of the debris in these fissures shows remains of elephant,
> rhinoceros, hippopotamus, raindeer, horse, hog and oxen. These bones
> must have filled in these fissures after death because there are no
> complete skeletons and the bones have not been rolled or weathered. The
> bones are cemented together by calcite indicating hydralic deposition.
>
> These deposits are all around the earth but a look at the fissures on the
> Rock of Gibraltar running 300 feet deep and are found at different
> elevations(highest one is at 100 feet). These deposits show also contain
> many different animal bones as described above and in one of them
> man-made stone implaments have been found.
>
> Deposits on the Island of Sicily hold a huge number of hippo bones so
> well preserved that they can be carved. More that 20 tons of these
> bones were shipped for commercial purposes. In Russia a large deposit
> of these bones contained 4500 bones of bear coming from at least 100
> animals along with cats, hyenas, horses, boars, mannoth, rhinos,
> aurocheses, and deer, as well as insectivores, rodents, sahres, otter,
> martens, wolves and foxes. All these bones found in these fissures
> appear to be the product of huge masses of water moving at great speed.
>
> Note: fist post did not go through for some reason.
>
> Reacters to the post did show up however.
>
> No one was able to refute the above evidence(as usual).
>
> Request: will some knowledgable persons please do some posting?
> "argumentum ad hominim" and "you know nothing and I know everything" is
> getting boring.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see. I invite you to remove the
plank from your eye and try to refute my post, if you dare.

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

YM1
2003-09-01 16:43:49 EST
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:19:40 -0700, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com
(IknowHimDoYou) wrote:

>The Great Flood Evidence
>
>There is much evidence for a global flood in geology and fossils. Rubble
>drift and ossiferous fissures are but two observations that show great
>movements of water. Rubble drift shows sediments consisting of massive,
>angular unrolled meterial deposited in local pockes and catchment areas.
>These are many times full of shattered bones. Ossiferous fissures are
>found all over the surface of the world some measuring 140 to 300 feet in
>depth. These fissures were filled with debris soon after they were opened
>and this could explain why the did not close again. An examination of
>the debris in these fissures shows remains of elephant, rhinoceros,
>hippopotamus, raindeer, horse, hog and oxen. These bones must have filled
>in these fissures after death because there are no complete skeletons and
>the bones have not been rolled or weathered. The bones are cemented
>together by calcite indicating hydralic deposition.
>
>These deposits are all around the earth but a look at the fissures on the
>Rock of Gibraltar running 300 feet deep and are found at different
>elevations(highest one is at 100 feet). These deposits show also contain
>many different animal bones as described above and in one of them man-made
>stone implaments have been found.
>
>Deposits on the Island of Sicily hold a huge number of hippo bones so well
>preserved that they can be carved. More that 20 tons of these bones were
>shipped for commercial purposes. In Russia a large deposit of these bones
>contained 4500 bones of bear coming from at least 100 animals along with
>cats, hyenas, horses, boars, mannoth, rhinos, aurocheses, and deer, as
>well as insectivores, rodents, sahres, otter, martens, wolves and foxes.
>All these bones found in these fissures appear to be the product of huge
>masses of water moving at great speed.
>
>Note: fist post did not go through for some reason.
>
>Reacters to the post did show up however.
>
>No one was able to refute the above evidence(as usual).
>
>Request: will some knowledgable persons please do some posting?
>"argumentum ad hominim" and "you know nothing and I know everything" is
>getting boring.

YM1
I think the God-hating evolutionist are reduced to insults because
they have nothing else to offer. Congratulations, you are doing very
well.

Cactus
2003-09-01 19:15:03 EST

"YM1" <YM1@juno.com> wrote in message

> YM1
> I think the God-hating evolutionist are reduced to insults because
> they have nothing else to offer. Congratulations, you are doing very
> well.

Check my latest post in Re: Fossils & Bones.

And I'm not a G-d hating evolutionist. I'm Jewish, and a believer, but I
believe that evolutionary theory is a correct update to the creation storis
in Genesis.

Maybe you should think about that yourself.

Sean Hamerton
2003-09-02 07:08:34 EST
The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich, Plato invented the plate, and
now YM1 has invented...

--

Ahead Groove Factor Five. YEAH!

David Jensen
2003-09-02 11:28:22 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, YM1 <YM1@juno.com> wrote in
<*4@4ax.com>:

>On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:15:03 GMT, "cactus" <be131344@hotmal.com>
>wrote:
>

>>"YM1" <YM1@juno.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> YM1
>>> I think the God-hating evolutionist are reduced to insults because
>>> they have nothing else to offer. Congratulations, you are doing very
>>> well.
>>>
>>Check my latest post in Re: Fossils & Bones.
>
>YM1
>post that in here, I have deleted it.
>>
>>And I'm not a G-d hating evolutionist. I'm Jewish, and a believer, but I
>>believe that evolutionary theory is a correct update to the creation storis
>>in Genesis.
>
>YM1
>Believer indicates you are a Christian? If you will check out what
>evolutionist use for proof I think it will fall apart on you.
>
>I have no problem at all with Genesis because I believe God and He
>takes credit for the Bible.

No, God does not take credit for the Bible, nor is He responsible for
the way you twist it.

>>Maybe you should think about that yourself.

YM1
2003-09-02 11:36:48 EST
wrote:

>"YM1" <YM1@juno.com> wrote in message
>
>> YM1
>> I think the God-hating evolutionist are reduced to insults because
>> they have nothing else to offer. Congratulations, you are doing very
>> well.
>>
>Check my latest post in Re: Fossils & Bones.

YM1
post that in here, I have deleted it.

>And I'm not a G-d hating evolutionist. I'm Jewish, and a believer, but I
>believe that evolutionary theory is a correct update to the creation storis
>in Genesis.

YM1
Believer indicates you are a Christian? If you will check out what
evolutionist use for proof I think it will fall apart on you.

I have no problem at all with Genesis because I believe God and He
takes credit for the Bible.

>Maybe you should think about that yourself.

Sean Hamerton
2003-09-03 07:28:04 EST
The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich, Plato invented the plate, and
now David Jensen has invented...

> In alt.talk.creationism, YM1 <YM1@juno.com> wrote in
> <22e9lvom8qcjha2beauvgda6ko8uvlfta4@4ax.com>:
>
>>On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:15:03 GMT, "cactus" <be131344@hotmal.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"YM1" <YM1@juno.com> wrote in message

>>>Check my latest post in Re: Fossils & Bones.
>>
>>YM1
>>post that in here, I have deleted it.
>>>
>>>And I'm not a G-d hating evolutionist. I'm Jewish, and a believer, but
>>>believe that evolutionary theory is a correct update to the creation
storis
>>>in Genesis.
>>
>>YM1
>>Believer indicates you are a Christian? If you will check out what
>>evolutionist use for proof I think it will fall apart on you.
>>
>>I have no problem at all with Genesis because I believe God and He
>>takes credit for the Bible.
>
> No, God does not take credit for the Bible, nor is He responsible for
> the way you twist it.

Even though it is the word of god?

It is christians who twist the bible, in order to continue their
oppression.

--

Ahead Groove Factor Five. YEAH!

Scott
2003-09-03 10:33:24 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> The Great Flood Evidence

> No one was able to refute the above evidence(as usual).
>
> Request: will some knowledgable persons please do some posting?

http://www.awitness.org/bible_commentary/genesis/ice_core_ring_dating.html

Scott

John Kelley
2003-09-03 16:01:23 EST
> "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > The Great Flood Evidence

Do a search for "Noah's flood" + "Black Sea".