Bible Discussion: IS THE POPE A HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE TOO?

IS THE POPE A HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE TOO?

Danny Thomas
2003-08-29 21:52:17 EST
Ever notice when the Pope is close to a boy he starts slobbering all
over himself, is it a Pavlovian response?

Mark 10:
13� And they brought young children to him, that he should touch
them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
14� But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto
them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
for of such is the kingdom of God.

Exodus 22:
29� Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,
and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give
unto me.

1 King 17:
21� And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried
unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's
soul come into him again.

John 6:
61� When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured
at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

Joel 3:
3� And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for
an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

Mat 18:
5� And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name
receiveth me.

John 13:
23� Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples,
whom Jesus loved.

Philippians 1:
8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in
the bowels of Jesus Christ.

Philemon 1:
20� Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh
my bowels in the Lord.

Job 31:
31� If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh that we had of his
flesh! we cannot be satisfied.

Philemon 1:
16� Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved,
specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh,
and in the Lord?

Cold Eyes
2003-08-29 23:49:04 EST

"Danny Thomas" <Dontom@Georgiar.com> wrote in message
> Ever notice when the Pope is close to a boy he starts slobbering all
> over himself, is it a Pavlovian response?
>

> Mark 10:
> 13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch
> them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
> 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto
> them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
> for of such is the kingdom of God.
>
> Exodus 22:
> 29 Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,
> and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give
> unto me.
>
> 1 King 17:
> 21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried
> unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's
> soul come into him again.
>
> John 6:
> 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured
> at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
>
> Joel 3:
> 3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for
> an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
>
> Mat 18:
> 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name
> receiveth me.
>
> John 13:
> 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples,
> whom Jesus loved.
>
> Philippians 1:
> 8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in
> the bowels of Jesus Christ.
>
> Philemon 1:
> 20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh
> my bowels in the Lord.
>
> Job 31:
> 31 If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh that we had of his
> flesh! we cannot be satisfied.
>
> Philemon 1:
> 16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved,
> specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh,
> and in the Lord?

What's your point here? Jesus was a pedophile? Or that the Pope lusts after
boys?

M*@thelastchurch.borg
2003-08-30 02:31:09 EST
A pedophile, a rapist, and a priest went into a bar-------- that was
just the first guy.

Ward Stewart
2003-08-30 05:12:50 EST
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:49:04 -0400, "Cold Eyes" <tough@s.nails> wrote:

>"Danny Thomas" <Dontom@Georgiar.com> wrote in message
>> Ever notice when the Pope is close to a boy he starts slobbering all
>> over himself, is it a Pavlovian response?
>>

>> Mark 10:
>> 13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch
>> them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
>> 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto
>> them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
>> for of such is the kingdom of God.
>>
>> Exodus 22:
>> 29 Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,
>> and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give
>> unto me.
>>
>> 1 King 17:
>> 21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried
>> unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's
>> soul come into him again.
>>
>> John 6:
>> 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured
>> at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
>>
>> Joel 3:
>> 3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for
>> an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
>>
>> Mat 18:
>> 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name
>> receiveth me.
>>
>> John 13:
>> 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples,
>> whom Jesus loved.
>>
>> Philippians 1:
>> 8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in
>> the bowels of Jesus Christ.
>>
>> Philemon 1:
>> 20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh
>> my bowels in the Lord.
>>
>> Job 31:
>> 31 If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh that we had of his
>> flesh! we cannot be satisfied.
>>
>> Philemon 1:
>> 16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved,
>> specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh,
>> and in the Lord?
>>

>What's your point here? Jesus was a pedophile? Or that the Pope lusts after
>boys?

Actually not - he is just demonstrating that he is an idiot!

ward

"The Constitution just sets minimums. Most of the
rights that you enjoy go way beyond what the
Constitution requires."
--"Justice" Antonin Scalia

Danny Thomas
2003-08-30 10:47:56 EST

Ward Stewart wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:49:04 -0400, "Cold Eyes" <tough@s.nails> wrote:
>

> >"Danny Thomas" <Dontom@Georgiar.com> wrote in message
> >> Ever notice when the Pope is close to a boy he starts slobbering all
> >> over himself, is it a Pavlovian response?
> >>

> >> Mark 10:
> >> 13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch
> >> them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
> >> 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto
> >> them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
> >> for of such is the kingdom of God.
> >>
> >> Exodus 22:
> >> 29 Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,
> >> and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give
> >> unto me.
> >>
> >> 1 King 17:
> >> 21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried
> >> unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's
> >> soul come into him again.
> >>
> >> John 6:
> >> 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured
> >> at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
> >>
> >> Joel 3:
> >> 3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for
> >> an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
> >>
> >> Mat 18:
> >> 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name
> >> receiveth me.
> >>
> >> John 13:
> >> 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples,
> >> whom Jesus loved.
> >>
> >> Philippians 1:
> >> 8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in
> >> the bowels of Jesus Christ.
> >>
> >> Philemon 1:
> >> 20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh
> >> my bowels in the Lord.
> >>
> >> Job 31:
> >> 31 If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh that we had of his
> >> flesh! we cannot be satisfied.
> >>
> >> Philemon 1:
> >> 16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved,
> >> specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh,
> >> and in the Lord?
> >>

> >What's your point here? Jesus was a pedophile? Or that the Pope lusts after
> >boys?
> >
> Actually not - he is just demonstrating that he is an idiot!

Projecting again there old man?

This coming from one who says the mutilation of children, as female
genital mutilation is nothing more than just getting a hair do. It is just
make over.

You are what idiots feed off of.

Danny Regan
2003-08-30 12:33:37 EST

Cold Eyes wrote:

> "Danny Thomas" <Dontom@Georgiar.com> wrote in message

> > Ever notice when the Pope is close to a boy he starts slobbering all
> > over himself, is it a Pavlovian response?
> >

> > Mark 10:
> > 13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch
> > them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
> > 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto
> > them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
> > for of such is the kingdom of God.
> >
> > Exodus 22:
> > 29 Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits,
> > and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give
> > unto me.
> >
> > 1 King 17:
> > 21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried
> > unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's
> > soul come into him again.
> >
> > John 6:
> > 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured
> > at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
> >
> > Joel 3:
> > 3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for
> > an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
> >
> > Mat 18:
> > 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name
> > receiveth me.
> >
> > John 13:
> > 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples,
> > whom Jesus loved.
> >
> > Philippians 1:
> > 8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in
> > the bowels of Jesus Christ.
> >
> > Philemon 1:
> > 20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh
> > my bowels in the Lord.
> >
> > Job 31:
> > 31 If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh that we had of his
> > flesh! we cannot be satisfied.
> >
> > Philemon 1:
> > 16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved,
> > specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh,
> > and in the Lord?
> >

> What's your point here? Jesus was a pedophile? Or that the Pope lusts after
> boys?

The point is, taking verses out of context as the lying Pope has,
can lead to the same judgment upon yourself as well. Judge not
lest ye be judged. The Pope is putting words into the mouth of
God in saying there is a sin of homosexuality, when in fact it was a
much more grievous crime of idolatry. That two heterosexuals had
the nerve to use God's property, their bodies, against God to give
and receive the seed of copulation in themselves to worship these
fertility gods as Molech, Baal and Venus. Idolatry then was treason,
which carried the death penalty.

They did not have a concept of homosexuality at the time of the bible
being written, therefore there cannot be a sin of homosexuality in it,
that is impossible. People need to update their brains.

M*@thelastchurch.borg
2003-08-30 17:49:38 EST
Is homosexual a survival advantage for the human race.

Or then again, homosexuality might not have any survival advantage
in itself, but the genes that code for it might also code for other
things - creativity, emotional sensitivity, or something else -
the presence of which in the community *does* help the community
to survive. Very few genes have only one effect.

Women will breed with the homosexual and some women prefer
them. So women help to keep this trait alive.

That's one way to preserve a genetic trait for homosexuality,
but it's not the only way. Dean Hamer's family studies showed
that the uncles of a gay man on the mother's side were more
likely to be gay - but not on the father's side. So to the
extent that male homosexuality is inherited (hormonal factors
in the womb also clearly play a role), the genes involved are
apparently carried by the mother (on the X chromosome), not by
the father.

In other words, homosexuality will continue to be inherited,
even if no gay man ever has offspring again.

Michael

.
A preacher is the blind
leading the blind...