Bible Discussion: Thou Shalt Not Covet Your Neighbors Land, Thou Shalt Not Steal, Thou Shalt Not Kill, Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thou Neighbor

Thou Shalt Not Covet Your Neighbors Land, Thou Shalt Not Steal, Thou Shalt Not Kill, Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thou Neighbor
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Caiaphas
2003-08-29 21:43:24 EST
"The exclusively-Jewish Israeli settlements are built on what the international
community has recognized as Palestinian land. The gated settlement communities
are composed of hundreds of small, suburban houses, some with lawns but all with
vegetation and trees surrounding them. In many settlements, you will even see
fountains and swimming pools. It is cheap to live in the settlements as they are
heavily subsidized by the Israeli government.
Beneath the construction of this settlement is a winding, paved, settler road.
Palestinians are expressly forbidden to use these roads and are forbidden from
building within 150 meters from these roads as well.

There are an estimated 400,000 Israelis living in settlements in the West Bank.
About 2 million Palestinians live in the West Bank. In the Gaza Strip, there are
1.2 million Palestinians and 5,000 Israeli settlers. These 5,000 settlers,
guarded by Israeli military, take fully one-third of the 140- square mile land.
"



http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1533&mode=thread&order=0



Larry R
2003-08-31 21:36:19 EST
825,000 Jews were forced from Arab Countries in 1947/48. How much
compensation did they get?
Wrong again Frankie boy! Jews confiscated no Arab land, name one piece of
land confiscated by Jews!


"Pastor Frank" <pfrank@christfirst.com> wrote in message
news:Krw4b.14736$Od7.2317@nntp-post.primus.ca...
> "Matthew Lybanon" <lybanon@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> news:3F50C905.46C1E997@earthlink.net...
> > 55TH ANNIVERSARY OF PALESTINIAN STATE CELEBRATED
> >
> > Did you see that headline? You could have, if the Arabs had accepted
> > the United Nations partition plan in 1947 (November 29, 1947). But to
> > do so, they would have had to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.
> >
> Wrong!!! They would have, if those confiscating Arab land would have
> offered compensation. But they didn't and the refugees are still waiting,
> and they will keep waiting, till they get compensation, get their land
back,
> or our world blows up in a nuclear Armageddon, as prophesied. See below
> --
> Pastor Frank
>
> 2Pt:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the
> which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
shall
> melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
shall
> be burned up.
>
>
> ---
>
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.505 / Virus Database: 302 - Release Date: 7/31/03
>
>



Caiaphas
2003-09-01 08:33:28 EST

"Larry R" <futures@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
news:orx4b.5382$Pa1.261133@read1.cgocable.net...
> 825,000 Jews were forced from Arab Countries in 1947/48. How much
> compensation did they get?
> Wrong again Frankie boy! Jews confiscated no Arab land, name one piece of
> land confiscated by Jews!

Larry, surely you are not that unaware of world events. Perhaps you are just
using the tactic that Zionist have been using for years in just denying and
telling a different story from the truth. If only you realized how ignorant you
appear when people do that.





>
>
> "Pastor Frank" <pfrank@christfirst.com> wrote in message
> news:Krw4b.14736$Od7.2317@nntp-post.primus.ca...
> > "Matthew Lybanon" <lybanon@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > news:3F50C905.46C1E997@earthlink.net...
> > > 55TH ANNIVERSARY OF PALESTINIAN STATE CELEBRATED
> > >
> > > Did you see that headline? You could have, if the Arabs had accepted
> > > the United Nations partition plan in 1947 (November 29, 1947). But to
> > > do so, they would have had to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.
> > >
> > Wrong!!! They would have, if those confiscating Arab land would have
> > offered compensation. But they didn't and the refugees are still waiting,
> > and they will keep waiting, till they get compensation, get their land
> back,
> > or our world blows up in a nuclear Armageddon, as prophesied. See below
> > --
> > Pastor Frank
> >
> > 2Pt:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
> the
> > which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
> shall
> > melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
> shall
> > be burned up.
> >
> >
> > ---
> >
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.505 / Virus Database: 302 - Release Date: 7/31/03
> >
> >
>
>



Pastor Frank
2003-09-01 10:15:03 EST
"Larry R" <futures@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
news:orx4b.5382$Pa1.261133@read1.cgocable.net...
>
> 825,000 Jews were forced from Arab Countries in 1947/48. How much
> compensation did they get?
> Wrong again Frankie boy! Jews confiscated no Arab land, name one piece of
> land confiscated by Jews!
>
Not only did the Jews obtain the "promised Land" by killing ALL native
inhabitants, with some notable exceptions listed below, "Larry boy", but the
Stern gang and similar terrorist organisations set about to do the same
second time, causing a massive wave of refugees, the feeding and housing of
which, has been charged by the UN to the world's taxpayers for over 50
years. The Jews confiscated the properties of the refugees without offering
compensation.
Palestinians demand the right to return, a right guaranteed to ALL
refugees by the UN, including Jews expelled by Arab countries. But for the
record, Jews expelled from Arab countries never made a demand to be
compensated or have the right to return. Any judgment against most Arab
countries could easily be paid out of their oil revenue, simply by
withholding payment.
The manner by which "the promised land" was twice seized by the Jews, is
colonialism of the worst sort and must NOT succeed for the sake of all of
us. We need an international court with teeth, which can settle
land-disputes without holocausts, repression and people needing to blow
themselves up in order to be heard, and if we can get that before we descend
into a nuclear holocaust, we can thank the Lord.
--
Pastor Frank

Numbers 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and
kill every woman, that hath known man by lying with him. But all the female
children, that have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for
yourself.


---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.505 / Virus Database: 302 - Release Date: 7/31/03



Peter Vos
2003-09-02 11:14:42 EST
"Larry R" <futures@cogeco.ca> wrote in
news:orx4b.5382$Pa1.261133@read1.cgocable.net:

> 825,000 Jews were forced from Arab Countries in 1947/48. How much
> compensation did they get?

None and that is a problem.

> Wrong again Frankie boy! Jews confiscated no Arab land, name one piece
> of land confiscated by Jews!
>


Since you only asked for one, how are things going over at Avigail Point?

Having said that - I suggest you review your terminology. Painting this as
a struggle between Arabs and Jews glosses over the fact that you have just
bought into a budding Civil War. You are aware that 18% of Israelis are
Arabs, right?

Larry R
2003-09-02 18:20:31 EST
Absolutely, and its probably 20 % to be more accurate. But 87% of this 20%
are Christian Arabs, and while they support Muslim Arabs on occasion no
civil war is brewing within Israel.
The civil war which is imminent is one between all the Muslim terrorist
factions in Gaza and the West Bank.
Should Abbas follow and comply even to the first stage of the Road Map.
Dismantling Hamas, PLO, Al Aqsa etc. then you will see civil war, Arab civil
war.
If you think Avigail Point is something new you are wrong. This area goes
back to the 1967 war 36 years ago. This colonization builds on a 30 year old
national project that was captured from Egypt and Jordan, not the PLO, and
has full sanction from those two countries.
The expansion is to meet natural population growth in the area, WITHOUT
building new communities. Propagandists call these NEW SETTLEMENTS, but they
are NOT. Should an unapproved settlement appear IT WILL BE REMOVED.
So the Israeli Supreme Court ordered the Army to evacuate an illegal
collection of 4 mobile homes on a hilltop 10 miles southeast of Hebron.
You are probably aware that in order for there to be continuity of travel
for Palestinian and Israeli, should the Arabs forego their murderous ways
and advocate peace, the borders between states will carve in and out in some
areas of Palestinian demarcation and also Israeli demarcation. Thusly giving
or taking some from either side.
In the event of continued forced defense against murdering Arab terror, the
fence will help block some of the up to 100 a month attempted Homicide
Bombers . Not the greatest solution I agree, but a necessary one.
This land is not considered occupied by the Geneva Convention or by any
World Court as the rule of Jordan and Egypt in the West Bank and Gaza is not
recognized.
You have however brought up an interesting conundrum, after 1967, who can
settle it? In 1967 there was ONE Arab family living in a cave here. He
re-iterated that he was born in this cave. He still lives there in peace
among his Jewish neighbors.
Had he been one Jew living there and surrounded by Arab neighbors, he would
probably be dead.
LARRY R.

"Peter Vos" <pvos58@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Xns93EA726A57559jabberwocky2003@216.196.97.132...
> "Larry R" <futures@cogeco.ca> wrote in
> news:orx4b.5382$Pa1.261133@read1.cgocable.net:
>
> > 825,000 Jews were forced from Arab Countries in 1947/48. How much
> > compensation did they get?
>
> None and that is a problem.
>
> > Wrong again Frankie boy! Jews confiscated no Arab land, name one piece
> > of land confiscated by Jews!
> >
>
>
> Since you only asked for one, how are things going over at Avigail Point?
>
> Having said that - I suggest you review your terminology. Painting this as
> a struggle between Arabs and Jews glosses over the fact that you have just
> bought into a budding Civil War. You are aware that 18% of Israelis are
> Arabs, right?



Pastor Frank
2003-09-03 04:51:17 EST
"Peter Vos" <pvos58@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Xns93EA726A57559jabberwocky2003@216.196.97.132...
> "Larry R" <futures@cogeco.ca> wrote in
> news:orx4b.5382$Pa1.261133@read1.cgocable.net:
>
> > 825,000 Jews were forced from Arab Countries in 1947/48. How much
> > compensation did they get?
>
> None and that is a problem.
>
> > Wrong again Frankie boy! Jews confiscated no Arab land, name one piece
> > of land confiscated by Jews!
>
> Since you only asked for one, how are things going over at Avigail Point?
> Having said that - I suggest you review your terminology. Painting this as
> a struggle between Arabs and Jews glosses over the fact that you have just
> bought into a budding Civil War. You are aware that 18% of Israelis are
> Arabs, right?
>
No anymore. The Israeli supreme court just very recently condemned the
wholesale slaughter of Israeli Arabs by the police. Jews would like to
perpetrate another holocaust upon the population of the "promised land" and
our support for the suppression and killing of natives will be the cause of
the final Armageddon and nuclear holocaust of us all, as prophesied.
--
Pastor Frank

2Pt:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
shall be burned up.
2Pt:3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall
melt with fervent heat?
Lk:21:21: Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and
let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are
in the countries enter thereinto.
Rv:16:9: And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name
of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give
him glory.



---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.505 / Virus Database: 302 - Release Date: 7/31/03



Pastor Frank
2003-09-03 05:03:43 EST
"Larry R" <futures@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
news:RL85b.7569$Pa1.340545@read1.cgocable.net...
>
> Absolutely, and its probably 20 % to be more accurate. But 87% of this 20%
> are Christian Arabs, and while they support Muslim Arabs on occasion no
> civil war is brewing within Israel.
> The civil war which is imminent is one between all the Muslim terrorist
> factions in Gaza and the West Bank.
> Should Abbas follow and comply even to the first stage of the Road Map.
> Dismantling Hamas, PLO, Al Aqsa etc. then you will see civil war, Arab
civil
> war.
> If you think Avigail Point is something new you are wrong. This area goes
> back to the 1967 war 36 years ago. This colonization builds on a 30 year
old
> national project that was captured from Egypt and Jordan, not the PLO, and
> has full sanction from those two countries.
> The expansion is to meet natural population growth in the area, WITHOUT
> building new communities. Propagandists call these NEW SETTLEMENTS, but
they
> are NOT. Should an unapproved settlement appear IT WILL BE REMOVED.
> So the Israeli Supreme Court ordered the Army to evacuate an illegal
> collection of 4 mobile homes on a hilltop 10 miles southeast of Hebron.
> You are probably aware that in order for there to be continuity of travel
> for Palestinian and Israeli, should the Arabs forego their murderous ways
> and advocate peace, the borders between states will carve in and out in
some
> areas of Palestinian demarcation and also Israeli demarcation. Thusly
giving
> or taking some from either side.
> In the event of continued forced defense against murdering Arab terror,
the
> fence will help block some of the up to 100 a month attempted Homicide
> Bombers . Not the greatest solution I agree, but a necessary one.
> This land is not considered occupied by the Geneva Convention or by any
> World Court as the rule of Jordan and Egypt in the West Bank and Gaza is
not
> recognized.
> You have however brought up an interesting conundrum, after 1967, who can
> settle it? In 1967 there was ONE Arab family living in a cave here. He
> re-iterated that he was born in this cave. He still lives there in peace
> among his Jewish neighbors.
> Had he been one Jew living there and surrounded by Arab neighbors, he
would
> probably be dead.
> LARRY R.
>
Colonialism in its various forms has always been the chief couse of war.
Jewish colonialism caused a nationwide holocaust of the native population of
the "promised land", and now we are supporting a second land-grab and
maltreatment of its native population.
The Semitic cousins of the Jews, the Palestinians will NEVER accept
being pushed into ever smaller enclaves and being made refugees in their own
land and this conflict will eventually result in Armageddon, the final
nuclear conflict which will kill us all, as prophsied by the Bible. See
below
--
Pastor Frank

2Pt:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
shall be burned up.
2Pt:3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall
melt with fervent heat?
Lk:21:21: Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and
let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are
in the countries enter thereinto.
Rv:16:9: And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name
of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give
him glory.



---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.505 / Virus Database: 302 - Release Date: 7/31/03


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron