Bible Discussion: Heart Problem-Evolution

Heart Problem-Evolution

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Michael Burt
2003-09-04 09:34:50 EST
In article <rZv5b.551$J6.136@pd7tw3no>, "R Brown" <brown@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Michael Burt" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > In article <hn62b.819500$ro6.16412103@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>,
> > "R Brown" <brown@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message

> heart

> God
> the
> add to
> of
> all

> > > Pitiful is more like it. The reason the "design" works so well is
> because
> > > that parts that didn't got snuffed out.
> >
> > Unfortunately, that position is pitifully long on metaphysical theory
> > and short on evidence.
> >

> Metaphysical? Get real. (Hey, that's funny!)

Depends upon one's religious beliefs, I suppose.

> > >We call it evolution.
> >
> > Tee Hee hee, pitifully long on metaphysical theory and short on evidence.
> >

> Too bad you can't tell the difference.

I can, perhaps it is you that can't.

> > > By the way, what's with all the "speaketh" and "thinketh" - does that
> make
> > > your posteth more besteth?
> >
> > No, just baffles the Elizabethian illiterate all the more.
>
> It's pure posturing with absolutely no substance or utility.

IOW, you are illiterate in Elizabethian English?
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)