Bible Discussion: Heart Problem-Evolution

Heart Problem-Evolution

IknowHimDoYou
2003-08-24 12:58:59 EST
Heart Problem-Evolution

The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
problem. How do we know this? God's word says;

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

" As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."

These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in the
light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to add to
a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of
the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in all
the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
functions in balance.

Pity...

R Brown
2003-08-24 13:13:49 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> Heart Problem-Evolution
>
> The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
> problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
>
> "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
>
> " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
>
> These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
> and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in the
> light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to add to
> a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of
> the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in all
> the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> functions in balance.
>
> Pity...
Pitiful is more like it. The reason the "design" works so well is because
that parts that didn't got snuffed out. We call it evolution.
By the way, what's with all the "speaketh" and "thinketh" - does that make
your posteth more besteth?

Adam Marczyk
2003-08-24 15:34:56 EST
IknowHimDoYou <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> Heart Problem-Evolution
>
> The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
> problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
>
> "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
>
> " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
>
> These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
> and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in the
> light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to add
> to a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of
> the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in all
> the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> functions in balance.

The real pity is that many people who accept evolution are devout believers
in God. However, since you are apparently unable to deal with this, you
ignore the existence of such people in order to further your hateful,
small-minded fantasies about all advocates of science being atheists. Is it
any wonder creationism is rejected by the scientific community, when its
advocates can't bring themselves to accept even the most basic facts about
the real world that clash with their prejudices?

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

Daniel Kolle
2003-08-24 16:35:38 EST
"Zachriel" <angel@zachriel.com> thought hard and said:

>"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
>> Heart Problem-Evolution
>>
>> The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
>> problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
>>
>> "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
>>
>> " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
>>
>> These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
>> and do not want Him in their lives
>
>God is in my life, every second of every day. Life without God would be
>nothing but blackness and hopelessness.

Oh, I seem to do fine.

--
-Kolle; 15 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, and Gustav Mahler are my Gods.

Steve Zodiac
2003-08-24 17:43:10 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> Heart Problem-Evolution
>
> The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
> problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
>
> "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
>
> " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
>
> These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
> and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in the
> light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to add to
> a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of
> the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in all
> the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> functions in balance.

"IknowNothingDoYou" swoops in and takes another crap.

Steve Zodiac

Dave
2003-08-24 17:50:23 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-2408030958590001@pm6-39.kalama.com>...

> These poor people think as they see through their hearts.

No, actually you evangelical folks are the ones who keep talking about
trying to "see" and "think" with your hearts rather than using your
eyes and brain. I guess it is part of your delusion to put faith
(Pavlovian conditioning) ahead of reason.

> They hate God and do not want Him in their lives so they see all
> kinds of things in the light of this hateful heart condition, even
> to making up ideas about facts and twisting them around [...]

Like the Bible being mostly nonsense? Isn't that fairly obvious even
to indoctrinated religious folks? Do you believe the stories of Adam,
Noah, Jonah, or the Tower of Babel are literally true? You have no
ability to recognize parables until you get to the NT?

> They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of the Designer
> in all His Creation. [...]

Perhaps the Big Bang _was_ the work of God, but the rest must have
unfolded under God's predefined laws of Nature, because if God
directed Evolution He sure made a mess of it. It looks exactly like a
random process that produced very slow results, immeasurable pain and
suffering, some grossly immoral designs, and millions of extinct
species.

Galia
2003-08-24 21:56:53 EST

"Steve Zodiac" <Steve@zodiac.net> wrote in message

> "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > Heart Problem-Evolution
> >
> > The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
> > problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
> >
> > "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
> >
> > " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
> >
> > These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
> > and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in
the
> > light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> > facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> > decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to add
> > a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> > diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of
> > the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> > thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in all
> > the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> > functions in balance.
>

> "IknowNothingDoYou" swoops in and takes another crap.
>
> Steve Zodiac

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.....in your case, crap!

Tom
2003-08-25 13:22:33 EST

"galia" <galia@netrover.com> wrote in message

> "Steve Zodiac" <Steve@zodiac.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > > Heart Problem-Evolution
> > >
> > > The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a
heart
> > > problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
> > >
> > > "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
> > >
> > > " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
> > >
> > > These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate
God
> > > and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in
> the
> > > light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> > > facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> > > decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to
add
> > > a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> > > diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design
of
> > > the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> > > thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in
all
> > > the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> > > functions in balance.
> >

> > "IknowNothingDoYou" swoops in and takes another crap.
> >
> > Steve Zodiac
> >

>galia: As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.....in your case, crap!

Tom: Man thinks with his brain, galia, at least most do.

Michael Burt
2003-09-03 18:09:04 EST
In article <hn62b.819500$ro6.16412103@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>,
"R Brown" <brown@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > Heart Problem-Evolution
> >
> > The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a heart
> > problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
> >
> > "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
> >
> > " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
> >
> > These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate God
> > and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in the
> > light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> > facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> > decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to add to
> > a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> > diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design of
> > the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> > thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in all
> > the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> > functions in balance.
> >
> > Pity...
> Pitiful is more like it. The reason the "design" works so well is because
> that parts that didn't got snuffed out.

Unfortunately, that position is pitifully long on metaphysical theory
and short on evidence.

>We call it evolution.

Tee Hee hee, pitifully long on metaphysical theory and short on evidence.

> By the way, what's with all the "speaketh" and "thinketh" - does that make
> your posteth more besteth?

No, just baffles the Elizabethian illiterate all the more.

R Brown
2003-09-03 20:48:23 EST

"Michael Burt" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> In article <hn62b.819500$ro6.16412103@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>,
> "R Brown" <brown@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> > > Heart Problem-Evolution
> > >
> > > The evolutionistic religinonist is not having a head problem but a
heart
> > > problem. How do we know this? God's word says;
> > >
> > > "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
> > >
> > > " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."
> > >
> > > These poor people think as they see through their hearts. They hate
God
> > > and do not want Him in their lives so they see all kinds of things in
the
> > > light of this hateful heart condition, even to making up ideas about
> > > facts and twisting them around to suit their heart condition. They
> > > decieve themselves into thinking they have no purpose other than to
add to
> > > a gene pool(actually they are taking away from the gene pool and
> > > diminishing it). They cannot see the wonderful and intricate design
of
> > > the Designer in all His Creation. They use their brains as if they
> > > thought them up themselves. They cannot see the marvelous design in
all
> > > the eco-systems on this earth or how everything fits together and
> > > functions in balance.
> > >
> > > Pity...
> > Pitiful is more like it. The reason the "design" works so well is
because
> > that parts that didn't got snuffed out.
>
> Unfortunately, that position is pitifully long on metaphysical theory
> and short on evidence.

Metaphysical? Get real. (Hey, that's funny!)

> >We call it evolution.
>
> Tee Hee hee, pitifully long on metaphysical theory and short on evidence.

Too bad you can't tell the difference.

> > By the way, what's with all the "speaketh" and "thinketh" - does that
make
> > your posteth more besteth?
>
> No, just baffles the Elizabethian illiterate all the more.

It's pure posturing with absolutely no substance or utility.