Bible Discussion: The Big Nothing!

The Big Nothing!
Posts: 32

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

IknowHimDoYou
2003-08-18 11:01:59 EST
The Big Nothing!

Evolutioinst tell us that everything started from nothing. They claim to
know that first there was nothing and then it exploded! Everything in the
universe, including us, came from this nothing exploding into something.
"Now wait" they say, "first there was this very, very dense matter abount
the size of a period(.) and that was what exploded" So they claim there
really was something(.)? So where did(.) come from? Who was there to see
it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
"fact"? Why is this called science?

To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
Brothers Grimm made up.

DistrictBoy
2003-08-18 13:20:58 EST
> So where did(.) come from?

Its a vacuum fluctuation...

> Who was there to see
> it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
> "fact"? Why is this called science?

You dont understand science at all. Science does not claim to
know the fact, truth, or answer ( unlike people who worship a book ).

Facts are observables
Truth is subjective ( to many have been killed over this terrible
word)

Science sets up a theory or suggests an answer, then attempts
to poke holes in the answer, and then modifiys it accordingly.
In science you state what you think, then try everything you can to
prove yourself wrong, and fix your errors.

Science has given you medicine, the computer on which you type,
the internal combustion engine, basically food, clothing and shelter.

So called 'people of faith' should try the same once and a while,
the world would be a much better place.

Truth ( religion ) has given us war, famine, persecution, hate,
ethnic cleansing, terrorism, pain, suffering and death.

> To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
> something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
> Brothers Grimm made up.

Again, science does not claim fact, it suggest an answer and improves
the
suggestion by observation of success and failure. It is religeous
nuts
who claim truths and dont question, dont think, dont learn, just
nod in unison and chant.

IknowHimDoYou
2003-08-18 14:03:02 EST
In article <5A70b.245$xD6.5@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>, "cactus"
<*4@hotmal.com> wrote:

> You clearly know nothing of Tzimtzum, let alone science.
>
> "IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> news:IknowHim-1808030801590001@pm8-15.kalama.com...
> > The Big Nothing!
> >
> > Evolutionist tell us that everything started from nothing. They claim to
> > know that first there was nothing and then it exploded! Everything in the
> > universe, including us, came from this nothing exploding into something.
> > "Now wait" they say, "first there was this very, very dense matter abount
> > the size of a period(.) and that was what exploded" So they claim there
> > really was something(.)? So where did(.) come from? Who was there to see
> > it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
> > "fact"? Why is this called science?
> >
> > To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
> > something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
> > Brothers Grimm made up.
____________________________________

And of cource you do, and you were probably there in that little dot too?

IknowHimDoYou
2003-08-18 14:05:15 EST
In article <b60c6146.0308180920.60be4685@posting.google.com>,
j*c@hotmail.com (DistrictBoy) wrote:

> > So where did(.) come from?
>
> Its a vacuum fluctuation...
>
> > Who was there to see
> > it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
> > "fact"? Why is this called science?
>
> You dont understand science at all. Science does not claim to
> know the fact, truth, or answer ( unlike people who worship a book ).
>
> Facts are observables
> Truth is subjective ( to many have been killed over this terrible
> word)
>
> Science sets up a theory or suggests an answer, then attempts
> to poke holes in the answer, and then modifiys it accordingly.
> In science you state what you think, then try everything you can to
> prove yourself wrong, and fix your errors.
>
> Science has given you medicine, the computer on which you type,
> the internal combustion engine, basically food, clothing and shelter.
>
> So called 'people of faith' should try the same once and a while,
> the world would be a much better place.
>
> Truth ( religion ) has given us war, famine, persecution, hate,
> ethnic cleansing, terrorism, pain, suffering and death.
>
> > To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
> > something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
> > Brothers Grimm made up.
>
> Again, science does not claim fact, it suggest an answer and improves
> the
> suggestion by observation of success and failure. It is religeous
> nuts
> who claim truths and dont question, dont think, dont learn, just
> nod in unison and chant.
______________________________________________

Sounds as if you are the one who does what you unknowingly accuse others
of doing...

BTW, TRUTH is not subjective...in science or in the real world...
only in your head....

Fsds123
2003-08-18 14:34:09 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-1808030801590001@pm8-15.kalama.com>...
> The Big Nothing!
>
> Evolutioinst tell us that everything started from nothing. They claim to
> know that first there was nothing and then it exploded! Everything in the
> universe, including us, came from this nothing exploding into something.
> "Now wait" they say, "first there was this very, very dense matter abount
> the size of a period(.) and that was what exploded" So they claim there
> really was something(.)? So where did(.) come from? Who was there to see
> it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
> "fact"? Why is this called science?
>
> To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
> something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
> Brothers Grimm made up.

Scientist are trying to find out where we came from. They do not know
100% and don't claim to know. Science is not always right and theories
change. That doesn't automatically mean creationism is right. If it is
so hard to believe something came from nothing, the same has to apply
to your god. Don't give me that crap about god having always existed.
Same can then be said of the (.)

Answer me this. Adam and Eve's kids, who did they marry and have
children with? Can you say incest? Isn't incest a sin? So your god
forced the human race to sin or die out...

Thore Schmechtig
2003-08-18 14:35:07 EST
> Evolutioinst tell us that everything started from nothing. [...]
> Why is this called
> "fact"?

It is not called fact but a plausible theory. As plausible a theory as
can be developed about events outside conventional physics and billions
of years ago.

> Why is this called science?

Because it is science.

On the other hand, what about the evidence you can show us about your
bizarre creation myth? Let's see, "we evolutionists" have... not
absolute proof, but tons of evidence confirming our model. You have...
...an old book. Big deal.

What do you want, convince anyone? Then you better present some proof.

Thore Schmechtig
2003-08-18 14:37:22 EST
> > You clearly know nothing of Tzimtzum, let alone science.
> And of cource you do, and you were probably there in that little dot too?

Is this supposed to be a point in your favor? Were you present at your
supposed creation of the world in seven days, Watson?

David Jensen
2003-08-18 15:11:29 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, IknowHim@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote
in <IknowHim-1808031105150001@pm8-36.kalama.com>:

>In article <b60c6146.0308180920.60be4685@posting.google.com>,
>*c@hotmail.com (DistrictBoy) wrote:
>
>> > So where did(.) come from?
>>
>> Its a vacuum fluctuation...
>>
>> > Who was there to see
>> > it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
>> > "fact"? Why is this called science?
>>
>> You dont understand science at all. Science does not claim to
>> know the fact, truth, or answer ( unlike people who worship a book ).
>>
>> Facts are observables
>> Truth is subjective ( to many have been killed over this terrible
>> word)
>>
>> Science sets up a theory or suggests an answer, then attempts
>> to poke holes in the answer, and then modifiys it accordingly.
>> In science you state what you think, then try everything you can to
>> prove yourself wrong, and fix your errors.
>>
>> Science has given you medicine, the computer on which you type,
>> the internal combustion engine, basically food, clothing and shelter.
>>
>> So called 'people of faith' should try the same once and a while,
>> the world would be a much better place.
>>
>> Truth ( religion ) has given us war, famine, persecution, hate,
>> ethnic cleansing, terrorism, pain, suffering and death.
>>
>> > To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
>> > something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
>> > Brothers Grimm made up.
>>
>> Again, science does not claim fact, it suggest an answer and improves
>> the
>> suggestion by observation of success and failure. It is religeous
>> nuts
>> who claim truths and dont question, dont think, dont learn, just
>> nod in unison and chant.
>______________________________________________
>
>Sounds as if you are the one who does what you unknowingly accuse others
>of doing...
>
>BTW, TRUTH is not subjective...in science or in the real world...
>only in your head....

That's why you need to stop telling lies about science and evolution.

Robert A. Walker
2003-08-18 15:22:44 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-1808030801590001@pm8-15.kalama.com>...
> The Big Nothing!
>
> Evolutioinst tell us that everything started from nothing. They claim to
> know that first there was nothing and then it exploded! Everything in the
> universe, including us, came from this nothing exploding into something.
> "Now wait" they say, "first there was this very, very dense matter abount
> the size of a period(.) and that was what exploded" So they claim there
> really was something(.)? So where did(.) come from? Who was there to see
> it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
> "fact"? Why is this called science?
>
> To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
> something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
> Brothers Grimm made up.


Others would say you choose to remain sublimely ignorant.

Dave
2003-08-18 16:18:41 EST
Christians tell us a magical being created everything, but then
supposedly the magical being cursed us eternally. Some people claim to
communicate with the magical being, but no convincing messages are
ever produced. Because so many people live in fear of bad luck,
accidents, disease, and death, they pay regular homage to the magical
being.

No one ever proves the magical being is anything but a myth. The
magical being never does anything that can be seen. Anyone who denies
the magical being exists is said to be evil.

I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-1808030801590001@pm8-15.kalama.com>...
>
> The Big Nothing!
>
> Evolutioinst tell us that everything started from nothing. They claim to
> know that first there was nothing and then it exploded! Everything in the
> universe, including us, came from this nothing exploding into something.
> "Now wait" they say, "first there was this very, very dense matter abount
> the size of a period(.) and that was what exploded" So they claim there
> really was something(.)? So where did(.) come from? Who was there to see
> it? Who tested it? Who was able to repeat it? Why is this called
> "fact"? Why is this called science?
>
> To the evolutionist's "fact" and "science" are more nothing exploding into
> something. Some would even call them the "just-so" stories that the
> Brothers Grimm made up.

[top post]
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron