Bible Discussion: You Can't Be Queer Here...

You Can't Be Queer Here...
Posts: 128

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)

Lance P
2004-11-01 22:14:51 EST
What follows, is a list of countries/states/regions where
homosexuality is illegal.

Other countries/states should follow their lead and ban the disgusting
act of homosexuality, which is a sickening crime against humanity in
my opinion.

Algeria
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Benin
Bhutan
Botswana
Brunei
Burma
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Georgia (Russia)
Grenada
Guyana
India
Iran
Jamaica
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Lebanon
Malaysia
Mauritius
Mozambique
Namibia
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Singapore
Sri Lanka
Swaziland
Syria
Tanzania
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Tuvalu
Uganda
United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan
Yemen
Zaire
Zimbabwe
Alabama - USA
Florida - USA
Idaho - USA
Kansas - USA
Louisiana - USA
Michigan - USA
Mississippi - USA
Missouri - USA
North Carolina - USA
Oklahoma - USA
South Carolina - USA
Utah - USA
Virginia - USA


Adam H.
2004-11-01 22:38:37 EST
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 03:14:51 +0000, Lance P <no_spam@attacks_thanks>
wrote, akin to the neighing and braying of farmyard animals:

>What follows, is a list of countries/states/regions where
>homosexuality is illegal.
>
>Other countries/states should follow their lead and ban the disgusting
>act of homosexuality, which is a sickening crime against humanity in
>my opinion.
>
>Algeria
>Armenia
>Azerbaijan
>Bahrain
>Bangladesh
>Barbados
>Benin
>Bhutan
>Botswana
>Brunei
>Burma
>Burundi
>Cameroon
>Cape Verde
>Georgia (Russia)
>Grenada
>Guyana
>India
>Iran
>Jamaica
>Jordan
>Kenya
>Kuwait
>Lebanon
>Malaysia
>Mauritius
>Mozambique
>Namibia
>Oman
>Pakistan
>Papua New Guinea
>Puerto Rico
>Qatar
>Romania
>Saudi Arabia
>Senegal
>Singapore
>Sri Lanka
>Swaziland
>Syria
>Tanzania
>Tonga
>Trinidad & Tobago
>Tunisia
>Tuvalu
>Uganda
>United Arab Emirates
>Uzbekistan
>Yemen
>Zaire
>Zimbabwe
>Alabama - USA
>Florida - USA
>Idaho - USA
>Kansas - USA
>Louisiana - USA
>Michigan - USA
>Mississippi - USA
>Missouri - USA
>North Carolina - USA
>Oklahoma - USA
>South Carolina - USA
>Utah - USA
>Virginia - USA

Yes, because places like Syria and Uzbekistan are the sorts of
countries that the US should attempt to emulate. Maybe you could start
by executing children and the retared, too.

Oh, wait...

--
The difference between Iraq and Vietnam?
Bush had a plan to get out of Vietnam.

Jeff Pratt
2004-11-01 22:38:41 EST
In <ccudo09qha8n7duc1696lampg5jpgm7flh@4ax.com>, Lance P wrote:

>What follows, is a list of countries/states/regions where
>homosexuality is illegal.
>
>Other countries/states should follow their lead and ban the disgusting
>act of homosexuality, which is a sickening crime against humanity in
>my opinion.
>
>Algeria
>Armenia
>Azerbaijan
>Bahrain
>Bangladesh
>Barbados
>Benin
>Bhutan
>Botswana
>Brunei
>Burma
>Burundi
>Cameroon
>Cape Verde
>Georgia (Russia)
>Grenada
>Guyana
>India
>Iran
>Jamaica
>Jordan
>Kenya
>Kuwait
>Lebanon
>Malaysia
>Mauritius
>Mozambique
>Namibia
>Oman
>Pakistan
>Papua New Guinea
>Puerto Rico
>Qatar
>Romania
>Saudi Arabia
>Senegal
>Singapore
>Sri Lanka
>Swaziland
>Syria
>Tanzania
>Tonga
>Trinidad & Tobago
>Tunisia
>Tuvalu
>Uganda
>United Arab Emirates
>Uzbekistan
>Yemen
>Zaire
>Zimbabwe
>Alabama - USA
>Florida - USA
>Idaho - USA
>Kansas - USA
>Louisiana - USA
>Michigan - USA
>Mississippi - USA
>Missouri - USA
>North Carolina - USA
>Oklahoma - USA
>South Carolina - USA
>Utah - USA
>Virginia - USA

The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
faggots from living together. We all need to put the AIDS virus on notice
that the normal God fearing people of the world will not allow a bunch of
perverts to spread their disease and genetic flaws at will. Containment is
the only viable solution to this problem.

--
Jeff

"But then along comes AIDS, and since it was "A Gay Disease That Shall Not
Be Called A Gay Disease Until Enough Intravenous Drug Users Catch It So We
Don't Have To Face Up To The Consequences Of Our Actions", it was decided
that we couldn't force the poor gays to "out" each other due to social
stigma....and in the intervening decades, hundreds of thousands of people
are dead from AIDS simply because we didn't want to offend homosexual
sensitivities."

The Other Donald
2004-11-01 22:45:11 EST

"Jeff Pratt" <jpratt@cox.nospam.net> wrote in message
news:m6vdo01uk4rtpdbptkvfqqos81eekjud6d@4ax.com...
> In <ccudo09qha8n7duc1696lampg5jpgm7flh@4ax.com>, Lance P wrote:
>
> >What follows, is a list of countries/states/regions where
> >homosexuality is illegal.
> >
> >Other countries/states should follow their lead and ban the disgusting
> >act of homosexuality, which is a sickening crime against humanity in
> >my opinion.
> >
> >Algeria
> >Armenia
> >Azerbaijan
> >Bahrain
> >Bangladesh
> >Barbados
> >Benin
> >Bhutan
> >Botswana
> >Brunei
> >Burma
> >Burundi
> >Cameroon
> >Cape Verde
> >Georgia (Russia)
> >Grenada
> >Guyana
> >India
> >Iran
> >Jamaica
> >Jordan
> >Kenya
> >Kuwait
> >Lebanon
> >Malaysia
> >Mauritius
> >Mozambique
> >Namibia
> >Oman
> >Pakistan
> >Papua New Guinea
> >Puerto Rico
> >Qatar
> >Romania
> >Saudi Arabia
> >Senegal
> >Singapore
> >Sri Lanka
> >Swaziland
> >Syria
> >Tanzania
> >Tonga
> >Trinidad & Tobago
> >Tunisia
> >Tuvalu
> >Uganda
> >United Arab Emirates
> >Uzbekistan
> >Yemen
> >Zaire
> >Zimbabwe
> >Alabama - USA
> >Florida - USA
> >Idaho - USA
> >Kansas - USA
> >Louisiana - USA
> >Michigan - USA
> >Mississippi - USA
> >Missouri - USA
> >North Carolina - USA
> >Oklahoma - USA
> >South Carolina - USA
> >Utah - USA
> >Virginia - USA
>
> The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
> faggots from living together. We all need to put the AIDS virus on notice
> that the normal God fearing people of the world will not allow a bunch of
> perverts to spread their disease and genetic flaws at will. Containment
is
> the only viable solution to this problem.

What about your genetic flaw, namely the shitbox between your ears and its
stunted development?

--
-Donald in Austin
AA #2104
Apatriot #22
Atheist FF/EMT
....and ordained minister
Stork pin recipient: May 1, 2003 -Madelyn



Towelie
2004-11-01 22:47:48 EST
TV's Lance P wrote:
> What follows, is a list of countries/states/regions where
> homosexuality is illegal.
>
> Other countries/states should follow their lead and ban the disgusting
> act of homosexuality, which is a sickening crime against humanity in
> my opinion.

Why do you think it's such a sickening crime? Does homosexuality hurt you
in any way? Does it hurt anybody in any way?

I think you're just a bigot.

> Algeria
> Armenia
> Azerbaijan
> Bahrain
> Bangladesh
> Barbados
> Benin
> Bhutan
> Botswana
> Brunei
> Burma
> Burundi
> Cameroon
> Cape Verde
> Georgia (Russia)
> Grenada
> Guyana
> India
> Iran
> Jamaica
> Jordan
> Kenya
> Kuwait
> Lebanon
> Malaysia
> Mauritius
> Mozambique
> Namibia
> Oman
> Pakistan
> Papua New Guinea
> Puerto Rico
> Qatar
> Romania
> Saudi Arabia
> Senegal
> Singapore
> Sri Lanka
> Swaziland
> Syria
> Tanzania
> Tonga
> Trinidad & Tobago
> Tunisia
> Tuvalu
> Uganda
> United Arab Emirates
> Uzbekistan
> Yemen
> Zaire
> Zimbabwe

Mostly third-world shitholes.

> Alabama - USA
> Florida - USA
> Idaho - USA
> Kansas - USA
> Louisiana - USA
> Michigan - USA
> Mississippi - USA
> Missouri - USA
> North Carolina - USA
> Oklahoma - USA
> South Carolina - USA
> Utah - USA
> Virginia - USA

I wonder how long it will take for these laws to be found unconstitutional
and thrown out?

--

I'm George W. Bush, and Karl Rove approved this message.

aa #2133
ap #19


No One
2004-11-01 23:23:54 EST
Jeff Pratt <jpratt@cox.nospam.net> writes:

> The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
> faggots from living together. We all need to put the AIDS virus on notice
> that the normal God fearing people of the world will not allow a bunch of
> perverts to spread their disease and genetic flaws at will. Containment is
> the only viable solution to this problem.

I'm all for containment - of you in a suitable institution for the
insane. Now, would you mind restricting your cross posting to the
relevant groups? alt.mindless.rants comes to mind. :-)

Warren Guttridge
2004-11-01 23:27:11 EST
Jeff Pratt jpratt@cox.nospam.net wrote in article ID:
<*d@4ax.com>

>The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
>faggots from living together.
>
Right Wing Religious Zealots believe that the US Constitution exists to
restrict people's rights not protect rights. Hitler would be proud.

Towelie
2004-11-01 23:28:54 EST
TV's Jeff Pratt wrote:
> The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
> faggots from living together.

No it isn't.

> We all need to put the AIDS virus on
> notice that the normal God fearing people of the world will not allow
> a bunch of perverts to spread their disease and genetic flaws at
> will. Containment is the only viable solution to this problem.

What do you suggest should be done to contain the social virus known as
Christianity?

--

I'm George W. Bush, and Karl Rove approved this message.

aa #2133
ap #19


Dennis Kemmerer
2004-11-01 23:36:57 EST
"Jeff Pratt" <jpratt@cox.nospam.net> wrote in message
news:m6vdo01uk4rtpdbptkvfqqos81eekjud6d@4ax.com...

[snip]

> The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
> faggots from living together. We all need to put the AIDS virus on notice
> that the normal God fearing people of the world will not allow a bunch of
> perverts to spread their disease and genetic flaws at will. Containment
> is
> the only viable solution to this problem.

We'll just sterilize people like you and eradicate stupidity.




Lance P
2004-11-01 23:38:37 EST
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 04:23:54 GMT, No One <noone@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Jeff Pratt <jpratt@cox.nospam.net> writes:
>
>> The USA is going to add an amendment to its constitution banning all
>> faggots from living together. We all need to put the AIDS virus on notice
>> that the normal God fearing people of the world will not allow a bunch of
>> perverts to spread their disease and genetic flaws at will. Containment is
>> the only viable solution to this problem.
>
>I'm all for containment - of you in a suitable institution for the
>insane.

The only insane people here are those who condone the sick, vile
practice of homosexuality.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron