Bible Discussion: Will Bush Fall To The 20 Year Curse?

Will Bush Fall To The 20 Year Curse?

Stone
2004-10-31 13:57:30 EST
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under the heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath
already been; and God requireth that which is past.
This is the Bible way of saying that history repeats itself and things
happen in cycles. There is a very old superstition in the United States and
it is based on fact. Every American president [except Ronald Reagan] that
was elected on a 20 year period died before he left office, either by
assasination or natural causes, from the president before Abe Lincoln until
now. And someone tried to kill Ronald Reagan but the bullet didn't kill him
and he was saved in the hospital. You can trace this back to around 1840.
[It refers to presidents elected, for example, in 1900, 1920, 1940, 1960, -
that is what I mean by elected on a 20 year period. Note: The Bible calls
astrology sinful to follow so don't follow after it. Nevertheless, the
astology people say that the 20 year curse is caused by a certain planet
being in a certain position at the founding of the country. President George
Bush was elected on a 20 year period, 2000. The question is, "will history
repeat itself, as in Ecclesiastes 3:15, and will president bush fall victim
to the 20 year curse and die before he leaves office"? I suppose that there
are many Muslim extremists that would love to kill themselves while killing
president Bush. The false religion Islam tells them that they will go to
heaven if they die in a Jihad or holy war - this is false religious
teaching.

> > > The legendary Tecumseh curse-a curse originating from the Shawnees
after
> > > General Harrison and his forces broke the power of the Native American
> > > military movement in 1811at the famous battle of Tippecanoe, is
> supposedly
> > > the reason that 7 (almost 8) US presidents elected in years ending in
> zero
> > > every 20 years have died or been killed in office, not the position of
> the
> > > stars and planets during this nation's founding. Though some
astrologers
> > > claim to have found an astrological correlation between the position
of
> the
> > > stars on the dates of the deaths of the pertinent presidents, I
believe
> > Chief Tecumseh's "curse" is a more likely cause.

> > > Essentially the curse foretold:
> > > " Harrison will not win this year to be the Great Chief, but he may
win
> next
> > > year. If he does, he will not finish his term. He will die in his
> > > office... and after him, every Great Chief chosen every 20 years
> thereafter
> > > will die."

William Henry Harrison, first president to fall victim to the curse.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/wh9.html

Sure, the Presidents elected in 1840 (W Harrison - natural causes), 1860
(Lincoln - shot), 1880 (Garfield - shot), 1900 (McKinley - shot), 1920
(Harding - natural causes), 1940 (F Roosevelt - natural causes) and 1960
(Kennedy - shot) all died in office.

Don't make fun of such curses. The Bible has definite evidence that such a
curse will come true, if the one causing the curse believes without a doubt
that what he says in the curse will really happen. Joshua cursed the man
that would rebuild Jericho, saying that his firstborn would die when he
started to rebuild it, and his youngest son would die when he set up the
gates. The Bible says that hundreds of years later this curse came true.
Joshua 6:26 And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man
before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay
the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he
set up the gates of it. 1 Kings 16:34 In his days did Hiel the Bethelite
build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn, and
set up the gates thereof in his youngest son Segub, according to the word of
the LORD, which he spake by Joshua the son of Nun. Also, Jotham the son of
Jerubaal, (Gideon) cursed Abimelech, and the men of Shechem, and years later
his curse came true. Judges 9:19 If ye then have dealt truly and sincerely
with Jerubbaal and with his house this day, then rejoice ye in Abimelech,
and let him also rejoice in you: Judges 9:20 But if not, let fire come out
from Abimelech, and devour the men of Shechem, and the house of Millo; and
let fire come out from the men of Shechem, and from the house of Millo, and
devour Abimelech. Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech
and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with
Abimelech: From verse 9:24 onto verse 9:55 it tells of how Abimelech and the
men of Shechem had war with each other and how Abimelech was killed. Judges
9:56 Thus God rendered the wickedness of Abimelech, which he did unto his
father, in slaying his seventy brethren: Judges 9:57 And all the evil of the
men of Shechem did God render upon their heads: and upon them came the curse
of Jotham the son of Jerubbaal. The Bible clearly shows that such a curse
will come true, if it is done with the belief that it will happen, without a
doubt. Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto
this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not
doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall
come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [Note the words,
"whosoever" and "whatsoever". It seems that this ability is for anyone, not
just Christians.] Old Tecumseh may have had unwavering belief when he made
this curse, if he really did make it. Nevertheless, Reagan is the only one
yet that beat the curse and someone did try to kill him.) It is as if the
curse tried to get him but failed.

Website about the curse:

http://explorers.whyte.com/curse.htm

Cleo
2004-10-31 14:18:55 EST
"stone" <antiaging@ineedhits-mail.com> wrote in message
> Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every
> purpose under the heaven:
> Ecclesiastes 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be
hath
> already been; and God requireth that which is past.
> This is the Bible way of saying that history repeats itself and things
> happen in cycles. There is a very old superstition in the United States
and
> it is based on fact. Every American president [except Ronald Reagan] that
> was elected on a 20 year period died before he left office, either by
> assasination or natural causes, from the president before Abe Lincoln
until
> now. And someone tried to kill Ronald Reagan but the bullet didn't kill
him
> and he was saved in the hospital. You can trace this back to around 1840.
> [It refers to presidents elected, for example, in 1900, 1920, 1940,
1960, -
> that is what I mean by elected on a 20 year period. Note: The Bible calls
> astrology sinful to follow so don't follow after it. Nevertheless, the
> astology people say that the 20 year curse is caused by a certain planet
> being in a certain position at the founding of the country. President
George
> Bush was elected on a 20 year period, 2000. The question is, "will history
> repeat itself, as in Ecclesiastes 3:15, and will president bush fall
victim
> to the 20 year curse and die before he leaves office"? I suppose that
there
> are many Muslim extremists that would love to kill themselves while
killing
> president Bush. The false religion Islam tells them that they will go to
> heaven if they die in a Jihad or holy war - this is false religious
> teaching.

No! When a curse is broken it can not be reinstated. Curses are spawned by
the evil one and we as servants of G-d can defeat them.

Proverbs 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the
curse causeless shall not come.

Cleo

> [...]
curse
> of Jotham the son of Jerubbaal. The Bible clearly shows that such a curse
> will come true, if it is done with the belief that it will happen, without
> doubt. Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto
> this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall
not
> doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith
shall
> come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [Note the words,
> "whosoever" and "whatsoever". It seems that this ability is for anyone,
not
> just Christians.] Old Tecumseh may have had unwavering belief when he made
> this curse, if he really did make it. Nevertheless, Reagan is the only one
> yet that beat the curse and someone did try to kill him.) It is as if the

<><><><><><><><>

Ray
2004-11-01 05:14:39 EST

> [...]
curse
> of Jotham the son of Jerubbaal. The Bible clearly shows that such a curse
> will come true, if it is done with the belief that it will happen, without
> doubt. Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto
> this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall
not
> doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith
shall
> come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [Note the words,
> "whosoever" and "whatsoever". It seems that this ability is for anyone,
not
> just Christians.] Old Tecumseh may have had unwavering belief when he made
> this curse, if he really did make it. Nevertheless, Reagan is the only one
> yet that beat the curse and someone did try to kill him.) It is as if the

Well about GWB and the 20 year curse.

If indeed he is the beast, the he will be killed by assassination and rise
again from the dead as mentioned in Revelation 13, whereby he will possessed
by the Dragon, maybe even an empty shell (which some republicans might think
being no different to now lol)

According to the time system of the final seven of Daniels 70 x 7 years, it
starts with a peace treaty (Road MAp to Peace). Even if that happened next
week, it would mean that Bush would have to be re-elected in 2008 for his
third term.

Personally I feel there is much evidence in calculations to it fitting in
with the Mayan end of calendar date as the end of the final 7 years (7 x 360
days = 42 x 30 x 2), split into 2 lots of 42 months.

This has the peace treaty being on the 28th of January, 2006, and him rising
from the dead about the 11th of July 2009. Which puts two major dates for
assassination attempt on the 4th of July and his birthday the 6th of July.

Incidentally, the two war gods of Mars (Roman) and Aries (Greek) both align
up exactly on this Peace Treaty date of the 28th of January. Which
incidentally is the 20th year of Space Shuttle Challenger. Ironically in my
time zone it is my 42nd birthday, starting the first of two lots of 42
months. A coincidence? Time will tell. There are only some factors which
show it to be more than just a date, that there are alignments of several
things on that day.

Also isn't the 28th of January the day of the State of the Union Speech?

Just keep an open mind. If it does happen on that date, realise that the
fact that "Mr G W Bush" = 666 and also that...
"G W Bush" has the exact same value as "The Beast" in the code, as well as
"43rd American" = 666, "American Beast" = 666 and yes, the number "43rd" is
the same value as "Beast", oh yeah and "America" is the same value as
"Bush".

This code also shows that "Jesus" is the same value as "Messiah", "Cross",
"Gospel" and "English"
and that "Holy Spirit" is the same value "Jesus Christ", "Jesus is Lord",
"Lord of Hosts" and "Gods Calculator".

So there are no accidents in these things being a sign by the creator of
languages.

PERHAPS we should pay attention?

BTW, when this does happen, worship GOD and him alone serve.

PEace
http://beast666.webhop.info
http://bush.webhop.info
http://jupiter.webhop.info

Stone
2004-11-01 22:41:46 EST

Cleo wrote in message ...
>"stone" <antiaging@ineedhits-mail.com> wrote in message
>> Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every
>> purpose under the heaven:
>> Ecclesiastes 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be
>hath
>> already been; and God requireth that which is past.
>> This is the Bible way of saying that history repeats itself and things
>> happen in cycles. There is a very old superstition in the United States
>and
>> it is based on fact. Every American president [except Ronald Reagan] that
>> was elected on a 20 year period died before he left office, either by
>> assasination or natural causes, from the president before Abe Lincoln
>until
>> now. And someone tried to kill Ronald Reagan but the bullet didn't kill
>him
>> and he was saved in the hospital. You can trace this back to around 1840.
>> [It refers to presidents elected, for example, in 1900, 1920, 1940,
>1960, -
>> that is what I mean by elected on a 20 year period. Note: The Bible calls
>> astrology sinful to follow so don't follow after it. Nevertheless, the
>> astology people say that the 20 year curse is caused by a certain planet
>> being in a certain position at the founding of the country. President
>George
>> Bush was elected on a 20 year period, 2000. The question is, "will
history
>> repeat itself, as in Ecclesiastes 3:15, and will president bush fall
>victim
>> to the 20 year curse and die before he leaves office"? I suppose that
>there
>> are many Muslim extremists that would love to kill themselves while
>killing
>> president Bush. The false religion Islam tells them that they will go to
>> heaven if they die in a Jihad or holy war - this is false religious
>> teaching.
>
>No! When a curse is broken it can not be reinstated. Curses are spawned by
>the evil one and we as servants of G-d can defeat them.

Curses are not always spawned by the evil one. Men of God in the Bible used
curses against people in both the old and new testaments. Joshua cursed the
man that would rebuild Jericho, and Joshua was acting in the will of God.
The curse later came true. Elisha the prophet cursed some little children
because they made fun of his bald head. Elisha was a man who acted in the
will of the Lord. Two bears tore up the children after the curse.
2 Kings 2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going
up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked
him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
2 Kings 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in
the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood,
and tare forty and two children of them.
Elijah, another prophet of God put a curse on two groups of soldeirs and
fire fell from heaven and burned them up.
2 Kings 1:10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I
[be] a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and
thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his
fifty.
2 Kings 1:12 And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I [be] a man of
God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the
fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
In the new testament the apostle Peter told a woman that men would carry her
out and she fell down dead:
Acts 5:9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together
to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried
thy husband [are] at the door, and shall carry thee out.
Acts 5:10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the
ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying [her]
forth, buried [her] by her husband.
And Paul in the New Testament told somone one that he would be blind and he
went blind for awhile:
Acts 13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord [is] upon thee, and thou
shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell
on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by
the hand.
I worked with a guy that had a Christian mother for a preacher. A criminal
type guy was bothering his sister and would not let her alone. His mother,
the preacher, told this guy to let her daughter alone and he wouldn't. She
told him that she cursed him in the name of Jesus. The criminal type guy
that was bothering her daughter was killed by gun fire within 24 hours of
the curse.

> [...]
unto
>> this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall
>not
>> doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith
>shall
>> come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [Note the words,
>> "whosoever" and "whatsoever". It seems that this ability is for anyone,
>not
>> just Christians.] Old Tecumseh may have had unwavering belief when he
made
>> this curse, if he really did make it. Nevertheless, Reagan is the only
one
>> yet that beat the curse and someone did try to kill him.) It is as if the
>> curse tried to get him but failed.
>>
>> Website about the curse:
>>
>> http://explorers.whyte.com/curse.htm

>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Stone
2004-11-01 22:54:16 EST

Ray wrote in message ...

> [...]
>not
>> just Christians.] Old Tecumseh may have had unwavering belief when he
made
>> this curse, if he really did make it. Nevertheless, Reagan is the only
one
>> yet that beat the curse and someone did try to kill him.) It is as if the
>> curse tried to get him but failed.
>>
>> Website about the curse:
>>
>> http://explorers.whyte.com/curse.htm

>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
><><><><><><><><>
>>

>Well about GWB and the 20 year curse.
>
>If indeed he is the beast, the he will be killed by assassination and rise
>again from the dead as mentioned in Revelation 13, whereby he will
possessed
>by the Dragon, maybe even an empty shell (which some republicans might

George W. Bush is definitely not the Beast. I don't suspect the beast to
even come into power within the next 20 years. The Ezekiel 38 and 39
prophecy will be fulfilled before the tribulation period and possibly before
the beast even comes to power.
The prophecies about the beast or antichrist are for the last 7 years till
the end of the world. We are no where near that close to the end yet.
I believe that the seat of the beast is here. The antichrist (or beast) will
be the last one to occupy this seat.

The seat of the beast is probably the vatican, since the beast will be a
Roman ruler and the vatican rules rome. The vatican rules the catholic
president of Italy; the vatican rules over all catholics.
The following quotes show just how far the churches of today have strayed
from the wisdom of their founding fathers.
Martin Luther
(1483-1546) (Lutheran)

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and
real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other
obedience than that to Antichrist." (Aug. 18, 1520) Taken from "The
Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers," Vol. 2, pg. 121 by Froom.
John Calvin
(1509-1564) (Presbyterian)

"Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman
pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that
they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom
we speak and whose language we adopt...I shall briefly show that (Paul's
words in II Thess. 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that
which applies them to the Papacy." Taken from "Institutes" by John Calvin.
Cotton Mather
(1663-1728) (Congregational Theologian)

"The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian
Church; and in the Pope of Rome, all the characteristics of that Antichrist
are so marvelously answered that if any who read the Scriptures do not see
it, there is a marvelous blindness upon them." Taken from "The Fall of
Babylon" by Cotton Mather in Froom's book "The Prophetic Faith of Our
Fathers," Vol. 3, pg. 113.
John Knox
(1505-1572) (Scotch Presbyterian)

Knox wrote to abolish "that tyranny which the pope himself has for so many
ages exercised over the church" and that the pope should be recognized as
"the very antichrist, and son of perdition, of whom Paul speaks." Taken from
"The Zurich Letters" pg. 199 by John Knox.
Thomas Cranmer
(1489-1556) (Anglican)

"Whereof it followeth Rome to be the seat of antichrist, and the pope to be
very antichrist himself. I could prove the same by many other scriptures,
old writers, and strong reasons." (Referring to prophecies in Revelation and
Daniel.) Taken from "Works" by Cranmer, Vol. 1, pp. 6-7.
John Wesley
(1703-1791) (Methodist)

Speaking of the Papacy he said, "He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of
Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too,
properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of
numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers...He it is...that
exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is
worshiped...claiming the highest power, and highest honor...claiming the
prerogatives which belong to God alone." Taken from "Antichrist and His Ten
Kingdoms" by John Wesley, pg. 110.
Roger William
(1603-1683) (First Baptist Pastor in America)

He spoke of the Pope as "the pretended Vicar of Christ on earth, who sits as
God over the Temple of God, exalting himself not only above all that is
called God, but over the souls and consciences of all his vessals, yea over
the Spirit of Christ, over the Holy Spirit, yea, and God himself...speaking
against the God of heaven, thinking to changed times and laws: but he is the
son of perdition (II Thess. 2)." Taken from "The Prophetic Faith of Our
Fathers" by Froom, Vol. 3, pg. 52.
Quoted from GREAT PROPHECIES OF THE BIBLE by Woodrow.
\ufffd1984-2001 Chick Publications, Inc. All rights reserved

/
>According to the time system of the final seven of Daniels 70 x 7 years, it
>starts with a peace treaty (Road MAp to Peace). Even if that happened next
>week, it would mean that Bush would have to be re-elected in 2008 for his
>third term.
>
>Personally I feel there is much evidence in calculations to it fitting in
>with the Mayan end of calendar date as the end of the final 7 years (7 x
360
>days = 42 x 30 x 2), split into 2 lots of 42 months.
>
>This has the peace treaty being on the 28th of January, 2006, and him
rising
>from the dead about the 11th of July 2009. Which puts two major dates for
>assassination attempt on the 4th of July and his birthday the 6th of July.
>
>Incidentally, the two war gods of Mars (Roman) and Aries (Greek) both align
>up exactly on this Peace Treaty date of the 28th of January. Which
>incidentally is the 20th year of Space Shuttle Challenger. Ironically in my
>time zone it is my 42nd birthday, starting the first of two lots of 42
>months. A coincidence? Time will tell. There are only some factors which
>show it to be more than just a date, that there are alignments of several
>things on that day.
>
>Also isn't the 28th of January the day of the State of the Union Speech?
>
>Just keep an open mind. If it does happen on that date, realise that the
>fact that "Mr G W Bush" = 666 and also that...
>"G W Bush" has the exact same value as "The Beast" in the code, as well as
>"43rd American" = 666, "American Beast" = 666 and yes, the number "43rd" is
>the same value as "Beast", oh yeah and "America" is the same value as
>"Bush".
>
>This code also shows that "Jesus" is the same value as "Messiah", "Cross",
>"Gospel" and "English"
>and that "Holy Spirit" is the same value "Jesus Christ", "Jesus is Lord",
>"Lord of Hosts" and "Gods Calculator".
>
>So there are no accidents in these things being a sign by the creator of
>languages.
>
>PERHAPS we should pay attention?
>
>BTW, when this does happen, worship GOD and him alone serve.
>
>PEace
>http://beast666.webhop.info
>http://bush.webhop.info
>http://jupiter.webhop.info

Dore
2004-11-05 19:07:28 EST
> "stone" <antiaging@ineedhits-mail.com> wrote in message

> Bush was elected on a 20 year period, 2000. The question is, "will
history
> > repeat itself, as in Ecclesiastes 3:15, and will president bush fall
> victim
> > to the 20 year curse and die before he leaves office"?

One can only hope, as well as taking Cheney along with him.

cont
I suppose that
> there
> > are many Muslim extremists that would love to kill themselves while
> killing
> > president Bush.

There are NO Muslim terrorists in this nation, the power elite do all of the
planning, orchestrating, financing and implementing all terrorism against
the US. However, if Bush steps out of line with the New World Order, the CIA
will snuff him out, like they did Kennedy.

www.dorewilliamson.com/kennedy.com

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"Cleo" <gentile@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> [...]
> not
> > doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith
> shall
> > come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [Note the words,
> > "whosoever" and "whatsoever". It seems that this ability is for anyone,
> not
> > just Christians.] Old Tecumseh may have had unwavering belief when he
made
> > this curse, if he really did make it. Nevertheless, Reagan is the only
one
> > yet that beat the curse and someone did try to kill him.) It is as if
the
> > curse tried to get him but failed.
> >
> > Website about the curse:
> >
> > http://explorers.whyte.com/curse.htm

> http://www.uncensored-news.com
> > <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Big Bear
2004-11-05 19:20:32 EST
"Dore" wrote
:> "stone" wrote
:
: > Bush was elected on a 20 year period, 2000. The question is, "will
: history
: > > repeat itself, as in Ecclesiastes 3:15, and will president bush fall
: > victim
: > > to the 20 year curse and die before he leaves office"?
:
: One can only hope, as well as taking Cheney along with him.
*How cruel!

--
Big Bear

Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit.
If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about
it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book? - Sogoyewapha

George Peatty
2004-11-05 21:39:54 EST
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 00:07:28 GMT, "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:

>There are NO Muslim terrorists in this nation, the power elite do all of the
>planning, orchestrating, financing and implementing all terrorism against
>the US. However, if Bush steps out of line with the New World Order, the CIA
>will snuff him out, like they did Kennedy.

Cue Twilight Zone music ..

Dore
2004-11-06 16:31:20 EST
"Big Bear" <yuengling.blackandtan@msn.com> wrote in message

> *How cruel!

Oh, so you think that SATAN should live and be as evil, corrupt, abusive,
enslaving, murdering, warmongering, controlling, deceptive, lying and
stealing as much as he wants? If not, then why would you want his servants,
who DO the same things, to live as well? I suppose evil deserves NO
justice?
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

> "Dore" wrote
> :> "stone" wrote
> :
> : > Bush was elected on a 20 year period, 2000. The question is, "will
> : history
> : > > repeat itself, as in Ecclesiastes 3:15, and will president bush fall
> : > victim
> : > > to the 20 year curse and die before he leaves office"?
> :
> : One can only hope, as well as taking Cheney along with him.
> *How cruel!
>
> --
> Big Bear
>
> Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great
Spirit.
> If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about
> it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book? - Sogoyewapha

News==----
Newsgroups

Dore
2004-11-06 16:35:02 EST
"George Peatty" <pttyg47-1230@copper.net> wrote in message

> Cue Twilight Zone music ..

I suppose that brainwashed, ignorant, manipulated, enslaved and controlled
people, such as yourself, don't know that you ARE living in the twilight
zone. You believe the liars, support, bow and cower to the oppressors,
abusers, murderers, liars, completely corrupt and manipulators and then
defend them, and then DENY the truth when given you. Ignorance may be bliss
for you, until YOU realize that you are a VICTIM of their evil actions and
when your eyes are opened, it will be too late.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com