Bible Discussion: Pat Robertson RIPS Bush A New One

Pat Robertson RIPS Bush A New One

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Transition Zone
2004-10-21 08:14:32 EST
"And I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war, deep
misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you had better prepare
the American people for casualties.' "

Robertson said the president then told him, "Oh, no, we're not going to have
any casualties."

The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.

Kerry Campaign has asked the White House if Roberson was lying.

This could be a turning point for Kerry:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/index.html

Crazy Bastard
2004-10-21 08:47:51 EST
"Transition Zone" <mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "And I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war,
> deep
> misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you had better
> prepare
> the American people for casualties.' "
> Robertson said the president then told him, "Oh, no, we're not going to
> have
> any casualties."
> The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.

Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.

>From your cite, liar, "The president never made such a comment," White House
press secretary Scott McClellan said.

> Kerry Campaign has asked the White House if Roberson was lying.
> This could be a turning point for Kerry:
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/index.html

Kerry Supporters: All Liars.

Christopher A. Lee
2004-10-21 08:52:25 EST
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:47:51 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <crazyodb@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Transition Zone" <mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "And I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war,
>> deep
>> misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you had better
>> prepare
>> the American people for casualties.' "
>> Robertson said the president then told him, "Oh, no, we're not going to
>> have
>> any casualties."
>> The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.
>
>Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.
>
>From your cite, liar, "The president never made such a comment," White House
>press secretary Scott McClellan said.
>
>> Kerry Campaign has asked the White House if Roberson was lying.
>> This could be a turning point for Kerry:
>> http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/index.html
>
>Kerry Supporters: All Liars.

Hey, lying moron, he was just repeating what Pat Robertson said. If it
was a lie then it was Robertson's not his.

Liz
2004-10-21 08:57:55 EST
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:00:14 -0500, Tukla Ratte
<tukla_ratte@tukla.net> in news message
<*1@uni-berlin.de> wrote:

>Crazy Bastard wrote:
>> "Transition Zone" <mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"And I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war,
>>>deep
>>>misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you had better
>>>prepare
>>>the American people for casualties.' "
>>>Robertson said the president then told him, "Oh, no, we're not going to
>>>have
>>>any casualties."
>>>The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.
>>

>> Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.
>
>Boy, I wonder which religious whackjob we should believe?

<makes weighing motions with hands>

Ɯberwench #658 Now a *real* atheist!

Dame Liz the Undaunted Ath.D BAAWA
Charter Member of SMASH
and Queen of the known universe

Tukla Ratte

--
Tukla, Eater of Theists, Squeaker of Chew Toys
Official Mascot of Alt.Atheism

Jeffc
2004-10-21 10:13:22 EST

"Christopher A. Lee" <calee@optonline.net> wrote in message
> >> The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.
> >
> >Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.
> >
> >From your cite, liar, "The president never made such a comment," White House
> >press secretary Scott McClellan said.
>
> Hey, lying moron, he was just repeating what Pat Robertson said. If it
> was a lie then it was Robertson's not his.

He's talking about "The White House said it never happened", fool. You're both
a couple of fools.

Riain Y. Barton
2004-10-21 13:05:16 EST
Let's see Pat Robertson supports the Republican Party, supports George W.
Bush, his television programmes constantly attack John Kerry and give
support to Bush --- So what reason would Pat Robertson have to lie about
something that reflects badly of Bush???

Logically, he must be telling the truth.

"Tukla Ratte" <tukla_ratte@tukla.net> wrote in message
| Crazy Bastard wrote:
| > "Transition Zone" <mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| >
| >>"And I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war,
| >>deep
| >>misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you had better
| >>prepare
| >>the American people for casualties.' "
| >>Robertson said the president then told him, "Oh, no, we're not going to
| >>have
| >>any casualties."
| >>The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.
| >

| > Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.
|
| Boy, I wonder which religious whackjob we should believe?
|
| --
| Tukla, Eater of Theists, Squeaker of Chew Toys
| Official Mascot of Alt.Atheism

Jeffc
2004-10-21 14:00:42 EST

"Tukla Ratte" <tukla_ratte@tukla.net> wrote in message
> >>The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.
> >

> > Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.
>
> Boy, I wonder which religious whackjob we should believe?

Or more to the point, does it matter? It's pretty clear Bush's "messages from
God" are not quite getting through. The intended recipient is just too stupid,
God bless him.

Crazy Bastard
2004-10-21 14:40:17 EST
"Christopher A. Lee" <calee@optonline.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:47:51 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <crazyodb@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>>"Transition Zone" <mogulah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "And I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war,
>>> deep
>>> misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you had better
>>> prepare
>>> the American people for casualties.' "
>>> Robertson said the president then told him, "Oh, no, we're not going to
>>> have
>>> any casualties."
>>> The White House had no comment on Robertson's remarks.
>>Liar: The White House said i t never happenned.
>>From your cite, liar, "The president never made such a comment," White
>>House
>>press secretary Scott McClellan said.
>>> Kerry Campaign has asked the White House if Roberson was lying.
>>> This could be a turning point for Kerry:
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/index.html
>>Kerry Supporters: All Liars.
> Hey, lying moron, he was just repeating what Pat Robertson said. If it
> was a lie then it was Robertson's not his.

Wrong, you ass-tasting fuck.

Transition Zone, the original poster, said: "The White House had no comment
on Robertson's remarks."

THAT IS A LIE.

Let's recap shall we.

Transition Zone = LIAR.

Christopher A. Lee = Ass Taster.

Jeffc
2004-10-21 15:14:16 EST

"Crazy Bastard" <crazyodb@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Transition Zone, the original poster, said: "The White House had no comment
> on Robertson's remarks."
>
> THAT IS A LIE.
>
> Let's recap shall we.

Yeah, about as much sense as "Kerry Supporters: All Liars". Moron.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)