Bible Discussion: Live In A "swing-state?" Still Uncertain Of Who To Vote For?? READ ON!

Live In A "swing-state?" Still Uncertain Of Who To Vote For?? READ ON!

Sitpost
2004-10-15 19:43:02 EST
With the presidential debates now history, and the election two and an
half weeks away, many voters are still unsure of which of the two
candidates to vote for!

In quite a few of the "battleground-states" the election is still too
close to call! I opt that Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate
(listed as the "Other Party" in OHIO) receive a few percentage points
of votes in each of the "swing-states."

This candidate www.lp.org is the only third-party candidate to have
concrete agandas, and is an increasingly popular favorite for the
ANYBODY BUT BUSH voters who are still unsure of John Kerry.

A third-party candidate who receives at least five-percent of the vote
nationally would qualify for federal support.

If undecided, vote for Michael Badnarik!

If still unsure of whether or not to vote, say a prayer that we will
remain "safe at home" (whoever wins), earn more money, and have a beer
with the other NASCAR dads, and spend more time with the family; the
soccor-mom and kids!

Libertarius
2004-10-15 21:33:28 EST
EXCELLENT ADVICE!
Actually, ANYONE BUT BUSH...OR KERRY!
We must end the "bipartisan" monopoly on the political system.

Libertarius

sitpost wrote:

> With the presidential debates now history, and the election two and an
> half weeks away, many voters are still unsure of which of the two
> candidates to vote for!
>
> In quite a few of the "battleground-states" the election is still too
> close to call! I opt that Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate
> (listed as the "Other Party" in OHIO) receive a few percentage points
> of votes in each of the "swing-states."
>
> This candidate www.lp.org is the only third-party candidate to have
> concrete agandas, and is an increasingly popular favorite for the
> ANYBODY BUT BUSH voters who are still unsure of John Kerry.
>
> A third-party candidate who receives at least five-percent of the vote
> nationally would qualify for federal support.
>
> If undecided, vote for Michael Badnarik!
>
> If still unsure of whether or not to vote, say a prayer that we will
> remain "safe at home" (whoever wins), earn more money, and have a beer
> with the other NASCAR dads, and spend more time with the family; the
> soccor-mom and kids!

Don Del Grande
2004-10-15 21:40:51 EST
sitpost wrote:

>This candidate www.lp.org is the only third-party candidate to have
>concrete agandas, and is an increasingly popular favorite for the
>ANYBODY BUT BUSH voters who are still unsure of John Kerry.
>If undecided, vote for Michael Badnarik!

Looks like Garry Trudeau has his strip idea for election day 2004:

"If you like to see abortion re-criminalized;
If you're for unrestrained logging, and for voluntary pollution
control;
And if you favor more soft money in politics, then the choice today is
clear:
Vote Badnarik."

(For those of you who missed the joke, this is the 2000 election day
"Doonesbury" strip, except the last panel is "Vote Nader". Who knew
he'd be right?)

-- Don

Libertarius
2004-10-15 22:40:20 EST

Don Del Grande wrote:

> sitpost wrote:
>
> >This candidate www.lp.org is the only third-party candidate to have
> >concrete agandas, and is an increasingly popular favorite for the
> >ANYBODY BUT BUSH voters who are still unsure of John Kerry.
> >If undecided, vote for Michael Badnarik!
>
> Looks like Garry Trudeau has his strip idea for election day 2004:
>
> "If you like to see abortion re-criminalized;
> If you're for unrestrained logging, and for voluntary pollution
> control;
> And if you favor more soft money in politics, then the choice today is
> clear:
> Vote Badnarik."
>
> (For those of you who missed the joke, this is the 2000 election day
> "Doonesbury" strip, except the last panel is "Vote Nader". Who knew
> he'd be right?)
>
> -- Don

===>Poor Don, the Voice of Ignorance.
You obviously know NOTHING about Badnarik.
SEE:
http://badnarik.org/

Don Del Grande
2004-10-16 14:21:45 EST
Libertarius wrote:

>Don Del Grande wrote:
>
>> sitpost wrote:
>>
>> >This candidate www.lp.org is the only third-party candidate to have
>> >concrete agandas, and is an increasingly popular favorite for the
>> >ANYBODY BUT BUSH voters who are still unsure of John Kerry.
>> >If undecided, vote for Michael Badnarik!
>>
>> Looks like Garry Trudeau has his strip idea for election day 2004:
>>
>> "If you like to see abortion re-criminalized;
>> If you're for unrestrained logging, and for voluntary pollution
>> control;
>> And if you favor more soft money in politics, then the choice today is
>> clear:
>> Vote Badnarik."
>>
>> (For those of you who missed the joke, this is the 2000 election day
>> "Doonesbury" strip, except the last panel is "Vote Nader". Who knew
>> he'd be right?)
>>
>> -- Don

>===>Poor Don, the Voice of Ignorance.
>You obviously know NOTHING about Badnarik.

Looks like somebody missed the point Trudeau tried to make (and it
wasn't I). You can replace "Badnarik" with pretty much any name
besides Bush or Kerry (except for somebody like Pat Buchannan), and
the statement is the same.

-- Don

Bean Fried Pork
2004-10-16 21:31:10 EST
This is only good advice if you DON'T live in a swing state. If you live in
a swing state, any vote not for Kerry or Bush is a vote flushed down the
toilet, and if you hate Bush more than Kerry, for Christ's sake don't listen
to this jackass. You are a moron if you vote for this guy. If you live in
a swing state and actually want to get Bush out of the White House, vote for
Kerry. Otherwise you are wasting your time.

-Beans