Bible Discussion: A Message

A Message

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Ron Miller
2004-10-15 03:07:50 EST
Misty wrote:

> All pagan Gods are Created.
>
> See Romans 1:24-25,
> 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
> of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
> 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
> the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ugh. No, no, no, no, not another god worshiper.

You monotheistic types could learn a thing or two about pagan gods. At
least the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians had a little *fun* with their
gods.....

Why is this stuff being posted to alt.current.events and alt.guitar?

Misty
2004-10-15 04:52:42 EST

Boyd Williamson wrote:

>>Every time I see a thread like this...
>>I make it a point, to go out and kill a puppy,
>>for Satan.
>>
>>--
>>best regards,
>>Ra
>

> LOL!
>
> Forgive me, for neglecting to mention the illustrious Egyptian Sun God as
> another that we don't need to believe in!
>
> Charmed,
>
> Zoid

All pagan Gods are Created.

See Romans 1:24-25,
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

RayCanzius
2004-10-15 22:06:36 EST

> See Romans 1:24-25,
> 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
> of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
> 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
> the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

WHY WHY do we have to put up with narrow minded idiots, who post to
groups that is clearly not in the subject of Guitars, Do I see the
words bible group NO, Do I see Preachers wanted NO. Then do what god
wants you to do and not harasses others with your bullshitt.

thank you

John P. Boatwright
2004-10-16 02:53:30 EST
Boyd Williamson wrote:

> > ...We need to admit errors in order to learn from them. If we justify our
> > errors, we keep them and live a lie...
>
> The error, the lie: That "God created Man in His image." He didn't. It was
> the other way around.

God is a SPIRIT, God is not flesh.

Men have a SPIRIT inside them.

> God the "Father?" God the "Son?" Why would a supreme being, who created the
> entire observable universe simply by saying "Let there be..." need a penis
> and testicles? Why would "He" need any obviously human attributes? Mrs. God?
> Why would "God the Father" need a "God the Son?" Is he getting a bit long in
> the tooth? Looking at retirement? Does he need someone to wash the car and
> mow the lawn?

You've missed the entire point.

God created physical things, he is NOT those physical things.

God is a SPIRIT, not flesh.

> What kind of a God would condemn his only Son to a ghastly and horrible
> death, authorize "His Chosen People" to slaughter the men, women, and
> children of a land they wanted to inhabit, and perpetuate the cross
> slaughter of neighboring cultures for thousands of years, all... ALL because
> His two prototype humans in the Garden of Eden ate a piece of FRUIT they
> weren't supposed to?

God sent his only son to die for the sins of the world.

Jesus is the ARM OF GOD, his SPIRIT never died.

The wages of sin are death, Jesus paid the price for those that
would believe him.

God said he'd do this in the Old Testament.

The New Testament gives the account of it occurring.

> Huh?
>
> Organized religions have had a premise, a goal of bringing people together
> on a higher spiritual level. In this, they have failed miserably. In fact,
> they've done exactly the opposite, alienating differing cultures to the
> point of genocide, over and over and over again.

Nah.

> The problem is that they all believe that the perceived will of their "God"
> is more important than the lives of their fellow human beings. It isn't.

Your creator is more important that anything, yes.

> Let me tell you what God REALLY is:
>
> It's you. It's me. It's Bush. It's Kerry. It's Pope Paul, and it's Pee Wee
> Herman. It's Margaret Thatcher, and it's Madonna. It was Mother Theresa, and
> it was the Mothers of Invention. It was Mark Twain, and it was Mao Tse Tung.
> It was Jesus, and it was Judas. It was Moses, Mohammed, and Moms Mabley.

Nah.

God is not what he created.

God is a SPIRIT, he is the creator of it all.

(snip rambling)

Figure it out guy.

God made it all, Jesus died for our sins.

Proof God described the planet density profile
BEFORE science did:
http://home.teleport.com/~salad/4god/density.htm
(see the 2 graphs, obviously God was right in Genesis)

Mirror site at: http://For-God.net

Misty
2004-10-16 04:49:35 EST

Ron Miller wrote:
> Misty wrote:
>

>>All pagan Gods are Created.
>>
>>See Romans 1:24-25,
>> 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
>>of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>>25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
>>the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
>

> Ugh. No, no, no, no, not another god worshiper.
>
> You monotheistic types could learn a thing or two about pagan gods. At
> least the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians had a little *fun* with their
> gods.....
>
> Why is this stuff being posted to alt.current.events and alt.guitar?

Misty
2004-10-16 04:52:40 EST
Sorry Fellows;

Some one else added those other News Groups and I missed looking at them
when I made my reply.
I forgot to edit them out as I usually do.

Misty,

RayCanzius wrote:

>> See Romans 1:24-25,
>> 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
>> of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>> 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
>> the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
>>
> WHY WHY do we have to put up with narrow minded idiots, who post to
> groups that is clearly not in the subject of Guitars, Do I see the
> words bible group NO, Do I see Preachers wanted NO. Then do what god
> wants you to do and not harasses others with your bullshitt.
>
> thank you

Zippy The Pinhead
2004-10-16 11:37:49 EST
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:52:42 -0500, Misty
<""yardholler\"@Nospam,charter.net> wrote:

>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts
>of their own hearts

"Lusts" is an anagram of "sluts".

But then, "Satan" is an anagram of "Santa".
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)