Bible Discussion: A Message

A Message

SHAQAD
2004-10-10 07:41:22 EST
Concerning "10 summersets on solid ground".
I declare I believe it as Truth.
Mr. Kite topped the bill, but we know truth when we hear it dont we.

As well as many false Christs are to come, many false prophets will too
arise thinking they are Elijah, Moses, Jeremiah, Enoch or even Angels.
The Truth is, they Two Witnesses are Angels of the LORD. The truth is sweet
and simple, and im a bit ashamed i changed it, but look...its still there,
the Truth was just covered with a lie, satan is very good at that and you
know it.

Here is Truth:

7. -The two witnesses-

*Rev. 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing
before the God of the earth.
*Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth,
and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this
manner be killed.
*Rev 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of
their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to
smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
*Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that
ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall
overcome them, and kill them.
*Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,
which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was
crucified.

In Zechariah 4:2-4 we read this:
"And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a
candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps
thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the
other upon the left side thereof. So I answered and spake to the angel that
talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?"
*Zechariah 4:5-6 "Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto
me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD
unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith
the LORD of hosts."
His spirit ?
*Rev 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and
voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which
are the seven Spirits of God.
The 7 spirits of God are 7 lamps of fire.
2 are sent to us.
What are lamps of fire ?
*Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four
beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent
forth into all the earth.

Horns and Eyes, Leaders and Hosts, =Archangels.

JESUS- *Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall
come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
JESUS- *Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall
be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

[*] Two Angels of the LORD themselfs warning of repentance and witnessing
the sin
therein, just as in Sodom, overcome by the devil himself who was thrown down
to earth.
Angels war, in war there is death, but just as the body of Jesus Christ rose
from the dead after 3 1/2 days, so too will the bodys of the Two Witnesses.
It is a time of Spiritual warfare i believe, just as Jesus Christ
transversed realms and defeated the enemy while his body lie dead, so too
will Jesus Christ again crush evil as the 2 witnesses lay dead.
"COME UP HERE" God says ! Halleluiah.
And the LORD of lords and HOST of hosts didnt even have to point His finger,
its just too dangerous, the Heavens would shake.
He leaves that to Us and Them.

--Shaqad
Get a FREE e-Bible from www.e-sword.net it works on/off line and has many
other helpful features.
the Sword of the Lord with an electronic edge.

---

Joseph Roche
2004-10-10 10:52:44 EST
OK, but what does this have to do with alt.guitar (which I've trimmed off
the reply list, BTW)? I notice your NOSPAM return address, please have
the same courtesy...

"SHAQAD" <shaqad@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Concerning "10 summersets on solid ground".
> I declare I believe it as Truth.
::religious rhetoric snipped::

S I L E N C E R
2004-10-10 11:52:16 EST
Someone has some jesus Guilt...do dah do dah...

Adam
2004-10-10 18:56:22 EST

> [...]
> Angels war, in war there is death, but just as the body of Jesus Christ
> rose
> from the dead after 3 1/2 days, so too will the bodys of the Two
> Witnesses.
> It is a time of Spiritual warfare i believe, just as Jesus Christ
> transversed realms and defeated the enemy while his body lie dead, so too
> will Jesus Christ again crush evil as the 2 witnesses lay dead.
> "COME UP HERE" God says ! Halleluiah.
> And the LORD of lords and HOST of hosts didnt even have to point His
> finger,
> its just too dangerous, the Heavens would shake.
> He leaves that to Us and Them.
>

> --Shaqad
> Get a FREE e-Bible from www.e-sword.net it works on/off line and has
> many
> other helpful features.
> the Sword of the Lord with an electronic edge.

The two witnesses cannot be angels because angels cannot die.

Luke 20:35 "But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world,
and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in
marriage:
20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and
are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."

Adam.

Ray
2004-10-11 20:46:29 EST

> The two witnesses cannot be angels because angels cannot die.
>
> Luke 20:35 "But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world,
> and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in
> marriage:
> 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels;
and
> are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."
>

> Adam.

Two Witnesses could be more than two people. They could be TWO TYPES, as in
those of the people of old testament which bear witness to God and those of
the new testament which bear witness to God. These two groups has potential
millions in each, but only those which have the personal conviction will see
themselves as being the two witnesses in part.

That is a possibility. And if you consider that the Peace Treaty marks the
final 7 years of Daniel's 70th week of prophecy, then you will see that many
will speak out when it happens. For the treaty is ratified by the Anti
Christ... and the Road Map to peace, will now be with the many. It just
seems to fit together so well. And when you see the alignment of it with
Daniel 11:32-35, you will see there are several categories of those which
bear witness (testify to the fulfilment of the prophecy), those which have a
pure heart and divine protection, to those which are not so pure and fall by
fire flame and sword.

And if it happens on the 28th of January 2006. It will be very freaky, for
it will man that God loves more than just Christians. For it is 7 prophetic
(360 day years) back from the Mayan end of calendar date of 22/12/2012. And
the middle date of 11/7/2009. Each of these if looked up as chapter and
verse to day and month, are the EXACT events in the timeline.

Jesus way is truth and life and none come to the Father but by this way of
truth. Many who do this, are doing the will of the Father and never have
entered into a church. However the history of the church is one of crushing
all into submission. Even though the church these days is tamed somewhat, it
doesn't take away from its history. God warned ninevah by Jonah, and they
were not Jews. So it would seem God has some inconsistency problems if He
wants to stay the head of the Christian Church. Or is that the other way
around?

Jesus said, he who is not for you is against you. And also he who is not
against you is for you. Well that rules out the big 3 of Judaism, Islam and
Christianity, but it rules in Buddhism and others which are tolerant that
all seeking the path of truth and life, come to God through their many
paths. If we would love one another and respect each other, we would have
world peace and God's will. But as it is by forcing our beliefs on others
instead of having the broad definition of all who do God's will are saved,
then we force suffering on people.

God loves all mankind. Even though mankind gets it wrong, God is forgiving.
Mankind is less forgiving. Jesus was forgiving to the prostitute they wanted
to kill. Seems like the religion he sought to show as being of track,
continued into the new testament and only today is it more tolerant. And
those which seem to seek to be HOLY are in fact being like the pharisees.

Bear witness that God is love. Bear witness that our hearts are our judge.
All fall short, and all can learn and grow if they learn by their mistakes.
That is the major principle. We need to admit errors in order to learn from
them. If we justify our errors, we keep them and live a lie.

PEace

Vonroach
2004-10-12 10:08:35 EST
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:46:29 GMT, "Ray" <raymokeeffe@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>They could be TWO TYPES, as in
>those of the people of old testament which bear witness to God and those of
>the new testament which bear witness to God.

Or like the sane people and the insane people like you.

Boyd Williamson
2004-10-13 19:51:24 EST

> ...We need to admit errors in order to learn from them. If we justify our
> errors, we keep them and live a lie...

The error, the lie: That "God created Man in His image." He didn't. It was
the other way around.

God the "Father?" God the "Son?" Why would a supreme being, who created the
entire observable universe simply by saying "Let there be..." need a penis
and testicles? Why would "He" need any obviously human attributes? Mrs. God?
Why would "God the Father" need a "God the Son?" Is he getting a bit long in
the tooth? Looking at retirement? Does he need someone to wash the car and
mow the lawn?

What kind of a God would condemn his only Son to a ghastly and horrible
death, authorize "His Chosen People" to slaughter the men, women, and
children of a land they wanted to inhabit, and perpetuate the cross
slaughter of neighboring cultures for thousands of years, all... ALL because
His two prototype humans in the Garden of Eden ate a piece of FRUIT they
weren't supposed to?

Huh?

Organized religions have had a premise, a goal of bringing people together
on a higher spiritual level. In this, they have failed miserably. In fact,
they've done exactly the opposite, alienating differing cultures to the
point of genocide, over and over and over again.

The problem is that they all believe that the perceived will of their "God"
is more important than the lives of their fellow human beings. It isn't.

Let me tell you what God REALLY is:

It's you. It's me. It's Bush. It's Kerry. It's Pope Paul, and it's Pee Wee
Herman. It's Margaret Thatcher, and it's Madonna. It was Mother Theresa, and
it was the Mothers of Invention. It was Mark Twain, and it was Mao Tse Tung.
It was Jesus, and it was Judas. It was Moses, Mohammed, and Moms Mabley.

It's every person you meet, all those you haven't, all those on this side of
the planet, all those on the other side, all those those that have died, and
all those yet to be born.

It is the collective entity made up of all life on this planet, the humans,
the animals, the insects, the bacteria, the plants, and even the air, the
sea, and the land. It's all one big brain, and humans are the part of it
that has the potential to give it all consciousness.

It's the realization that we each have a responsibility to do the right
things, not just for ourselves, not just for our family, not just for our
religious denomination, not just for our culture, not just for our species,
not just our form of life as we know it, but for everyone, and everything,
because it is all One Beautiful Planet Earth that everyone, and everything,
is but a minute part of.

Unfortunately, this collective entity is not self-aware. Instead, it is
divided into different factions that believe that they are "God's chosen,"
"the One True Religion," to the exclusion of all others. The part of the
brain that controls the hands condemns the part that controls the feet.

The Lutherans say the Catholics are going to Hell, the Catholics say the
Jews are going to Hell, the Jews say the Muslims are going to Hell, the
Baptists, the Presbyterians, the Hindus, the Moonies, the Shiites, they all
say everybody else is going to Hell, the Apocalypse is coming, and the Earth
can only be made right if destroyed by a cleansing fire!

Fellow Humans, we have a substantial bit of Hell, right here, right now,
BECAUSE of all this God Damned (and I mean that literally) RELIGION! Wake up
and smell the brimstone!

When we all realize that we are all brothers and sisters here, and that a
crime against someone on the other side of the planet is a crime against all
of us, the collective entity that IS all of us will become self-aware, and
the higher spiritual plane we all seek will begin to be realized.

Heaven isn't that far out of reach, right here on earth. We don't have to
believe in God, or Jesus, or Mohammed, or Buddha, or Baal, to make it work;
we just need to believe in ourselves, and each other.

We can't believe exclusively in any one version of the "ten commandments" to
teach our children right from wrong, because each version is flawed. We need
the benefit of everyone's version, to learn from them all, understanding
that they are ALL flawed, because they were ALL written by fellow humans,
and may, periodically, need to be revised with what we've learned.

So go ahead and read your Bible, your Koran, the Epic of Gilgamesh, the Lay
of Thrym, the DiVinci Code, the quatrains of Nostradamus, Greek Mythology,
or Batman comic books for inspiration if you like, but please, please,
PLEASE don't ever think that any of them are more important than the actual,
real, living and breathing life we have on this beautiful Planet Earth! They
were all written by MEN, not anyone's "God."

And go ahead and pray, but don't pray to some supreme being with a long
white beard, wearing a white smock, sitting on a cloud someplace, thinking
He will grant you some divine intervention over other men or your
environment, simply because you put money in some select church's collection
plate. He won't. He's too big, too far away, and the odds of your having
picked the one precise religious denomination that He might actually favor,
really aren't very good.

If He actually IS hanging around this infinitesimally tiny part of the
Universe (rather self-centered of us to think He would, isn't it?) He's
probably too busy scratching his balls and listening to prayers 24/7 from
people who want to win the lottery. And frankly, His record of keeping
things straight down here has been pretty abysmal. He can't (or won't)
protect us from ourselves. Only we can do that.

Instead, pray to the higher nature of all the rest of your fellow human
beings, and do it sincerely. They have a much better chance of hearing you.

Zoid

Ra
2004-10-13 21:30:40 EST
Every time I see a thread like this...
I make it a point, to go out and kill a puppy,
for Satan.

--
best regards,
Ra

"Boyd Williamson" <zoid@z9design.com> wrote in message news:BD9329AC.12367%zoid@z9design.com...

> [...]
> environment, simply because you put money in some select church's collection
> plate. He won't. He's too big, too far away, and the odds of your having
> picked the one precise religious denomination that He might actually favor,
> really aren't very good.
>
> If He actually IS hanging around this infinitesimally tiny part of the
> Universe (rather self-centered of us to think He would, isn't it?) He's
> probably too busy scratching his balls and listening to prayers 24/7 from
> people who want to win the lottery. And frankly, His record of keeping
> things straight down here has been pretty abysmal. He can't (or won't)
> protect us from ourselves. Only we can do that.
>
> Instead, pray to the higher nature of all the rest of your fellow human
> beings, and do it sincerely. They have a much better chance of hearing you.

Boyd Williamson
2004-10-14 04:41:36 EST

> Every time I see a thread like this...
> I make it a point, to go out and kill a puppy,
> for Satan.
>
> --
> best regards,
> Ra

LOL!

Forgive me, for neglecting to mention the illustrious Egyptian Sun God as
another that we don't need to believe in!

Charmed,

Zoid

Pastor Dave
2004-10-14 07:50:23 EST
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:51:24 -0500, while wondering if
all people love cupcakes, Boyd Williamson
<*d@z9design.com> yodeled:

> [...]
>environment, simply because you put money in some select church's collection
>plate. He won't. He's too big, too far away, and the odds of your having
>picked the one precise religious denomination that He might actually favor,
>really aren't very good.
>
>If He actually IS hanging around this infinitesimally tiny part of the
>Universe (rather self-centered of us to think He would, isn't it?) He's
>probably too busy scratching his balls and listening to prayers 24/7 from
>people who want to win the lottery. And frankly, His record of keeping
>things straight down here has been pretty abysmal. He can't (or won't)
>protect us from ourselves. Only we can do that.
>
>Instead, pray to the higher nature of all the rest of your fellow human
>beings, and do it sincerely. They have a much better chance of hearing you.

When you are ready to ask some questions to which you
are looking for honest answers to, instead of insulting
and attacking, let me know.

--

Pastor Dave Raymond

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/1stcentury/

"I have more understanding than all my teachers:
for thy testimonies are my meditation." - Psalm 119:99

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,
for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly
furnished unto all good works." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

/
o{}xxxxx[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
\

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of
the Spirit, which is the word of God:" - Ephesians 6:17

"The fact of evolution is the backbone of biology
and biology is thus in the peculiar position of
being a science founded on an unproved theory.
Is it then science, or faith? Belief in the
theory of evolution is thus exactly parallel to
belief in special creation. Both are concepts
which believers know to be true, but neither,
up to the present, has been capable of proof.
- L. Harrison Matthews, FRS, Introduction to
the 1971 edition of Charles Darwin's Origin
of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or
the Preservation of Favored Races in the
Struggle for Life