Bible Discussion: Not Planning On Voting?

Not Planning On Voting?

Know Buddee
2004-10-10 01:32:32 EST
Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
published on the front page of every American newspaper:

http://drudgereport.com/penn.htm

Dore
2004-10-10 18:25:37 EST
"know buddee" <know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
> informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
> published on the front page of every American newspaper:

How do you vote for sanity when sanity isn't running?

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"know buddee" <know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
> informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
> published on the front page of every American newspaper:
>
> http://drudgereport.com/penn.htm

Bruce Morgen
2004-10-11 00:31:14 EST
"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:

>"know buddee" <know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
>> informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
>> published on the front page of every American newspaper:
>>

>How do you vote for sanity when sanity isn't running?

The word "sanity" is a
relative term -- call it
"vote for the lesser of
two evils" if you must,
but by all means vote
against the retarded
scion of the Bush Crime
Family!

Dore
2004-10-11 20:04:48 EST
Bruce Morgen" <editor@juno.com> wrote in message

> The word "sanity" is a
> relative term -- call it
> "vote for the lesser of
> two evils" if you must,
> but by all means vote
> against the retarded
> scion of the Bush Crime
> Family!

The lesser of two evils is STILL EVIL! It doesn't matter who you vote for,
because your vote doesn't count. They have already groomed, planned, chosen
and appointed who will sit in the Oval Office and there is NO voting that
will change it. The electoral process is merely a ruse to make you think you
live in a democracy, which you don't, you live in a NAZI Police State, and
absolutely everything the politicians, government and media tells you is
outright LIES and false. Kerry is no better, for both Bush and Kerry are
simply talking heads that help implement the choices of the New World Order,
which is composed of the bankers, corporate entities, wealthy global elite,
Bilderburgs, Illuminati, CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Federal Reserve,
a privately owned banking industry, with names such as Kissinger,
Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Ariel Sharon, the monarchies of Europe, etc, who
actually rule the WHOLE world.

Don't vote, FIGHT against the tyranny, by refusing to show any support at
all, for their deceptive schemes. If you vote for either one, it shows them
that you believe what they say and that you support at least on of their
devil candidates. Don't give them that satisfaction. .
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"Bruce Morgen" <editor@juno.com> wrote in message
> "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >"know buddee" <know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
> >> informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
> >> published on the front page of every American newspaper:
> >>

> >How do you vote for sanity when sanity isn't running?
>
> The word "sanity" is a
> relative term -- call it
> "vote for the lesser of
> two evils" if you must,
> but by all means vote
> against the retarded
> scion of the Bush Crime
> Family!

> -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Franklin Tennyson
2004-10-11 23:23:11 EST

"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Bruce Morgen" <editor@juno.com> wrote in message
>

> > The word "sanity" is a
> > relative term -- call it
> > "vote for the lesser of
> > two evils" if you must,
> > but by all means vote
> > against the retarded
> > scion of the Bush Crime
> > Family!
>
> The lesser of two evils is STILL EVIL! It doesn't matter who you vote for,
> because your vote doesn't count. They have already groomed, planned,
chosen
> and appointed who will sit in the Oval Office and there is NO voting that
> will change it. The electoral process is merely a ruse to make you think
you
> live in a democracy, which you don't, you live in a NAZI Police State, and
> absolutely everything the politicians, government and media tells you is
> outright LIES and false. Kerry is no better, for both Bush and Kerry are
> simply talking heads that help implement the choices of the New World
Order,
> which is composed of the bankers, corporate entities, wealthy global
elite,
> Bilderburgs, Illuminati, CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Federal
Reserve,
> a privately owned banking industry, with names such as Kissinger,
> Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Ariel Sharon, the monarchies of Europe, etc,
who
> actually rule the WHOLE world.

Franklin: There are four issues I would love to hear addressed at a
Presidential debate. Th first is accountability. Millions of taxpayers
dollars are wasted annually bailing people, corporations, and countries out.
The second is education on the consequences of fornication. Without it there
would be no porn, no abortion, no HIV or VD of any kind, much less divorce
and child or spouse abuse, no teen pregnancy problem, and the tax payers
from all the statistics on what these cost would save several billions of
dollars each year. The third is running on one's qualificatons, not the
defecits and made up slander against one's opponent. I am so tired of every
political ad being a slander ad and not saying, "Our candidate can actually
acomplish something because he or she -----". The fourth is equality for
natural born citizens. Why can't we get the benefits foreigners are getting?
I know one person who literally changed his citizenship to an African
nation, then reentered the US as a foreigner to get the full benefits our
country gives them in free medical care, housing subsidies, tax free income,
other subsidies, free education, and interest free small business loans.

Unfortunately if we do not vote whoever gets the most electorial votes wins
anyway. However, I guess if the vote dropped say 80% from the last election
even our propoganda media would have ato acknowledge that fact.

> Don't vote, FIGHT against the tyranny, by refusing to show any support at
> all, for their deceptive schemes. If you vote for either one, it shows
them
> that you believe what they say and that you support at least on of their
> devil candidates. Don't give them that satisfaction. .
> --
> Dore
>
> www.dorewilliamson.com
>

> "Bruce Morgen" <editor@juno.com> wrote in message
> > "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote:
> >
> > >"know buddee" <know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >>

> > >How do you vote for sanity when sanity isn't running?
> >
> > The word "sanity" is a
> > relative term -- call it
> > "vote for the lesser of
> > two evils" if you must,
> > but by all means vote
> > against the retarded
> > scion of the Bush Crime
> > Family!

> > Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
> > -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Alexander Mulligan
2004-10-12 00:13:59 EST
In talk.religion.newage, know buddee wrote:
> Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
> informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
> published on the front page of every American newspaper:
>
> http:<snip>

Voting.

Writing something on piece of paper or in a computer file.

Talk.

Talk's cheap.

Your *real* vote is your lifestyle.

If there's anyone out there that thinks there's any
real difference between Bush and Kerry and Nader,
then I feel sorry for you:

You are dumb as a brick.

<+>

--
Bells Ring Under Cerulean Ecstasy

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2o4h0pF6hg1vU1@uni-berlin.de

Liz
2004-10-12 09:55:34 EST
While I certainly agree that the candidates for president have long
been owned by corporate sponserships and campaign funding, the hard
truth is, we need to pick someone to vote for. In my opinion, NOT
exercising your right to vote is showing that it is a right you don't
want. (And as some have stated we are losing enough of our rights as
is.)

Besides, you can vote for anyone, vote for yourself, your spouse,
whomever you think could do a good job. Yes I know this seems like a
waste of time, filling in all those extra lines - but if you a here,
posting on a forum, then why not?

If you do not vote at all they will just mark you up as another one of
the stupid mass of sheep that our country is full of. The only way to
get change is to work for it and express yourself in a way that counts
more than griping on a forum.

I think we could have a very interesting discussion of who would be
worth voting for. Certainly not the politicians, politics of course
was never meant to be a life long profession, merely a public service
for a limited number of years.

I know who I am voting for? Do you?

Alexander Mulligan <alexander@mail2america.com> wrote in message news:<2t1406F1r3d07U2@uni-berlin.de>...
> In talk.religion.newage, know buddee wrote:
> > Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
> > informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
> > published on the front page of every American newspaper:
> >
> > http:<snip>
>

> Voting.
>
> Writing something on piece of paper or in a computer file.
>
> Talk.
>
> Talk's cheap.
>
> Your *real* vote is your lifestyle.
>
> If there's anyone out there that thinks there's any
> real difference between Bush and Kerry and Nader,
> then I feel sorry for you:
>
> You are dumb as a brick.
>
> <+>

Franklin Tennyson
2004-10-12 12:56:02 EST

"Liz" <elizabeth_1866@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> While I certainly agree that the candidates for president have long
> been owned by corporate sponserships and campaign funding, the hard
> truth is, we need to pick someone to vote for. In my opinion, NOT
> exercising your right to vote is showing that it is a right you don't
> want. (And as some have stated we are losing enough of our rights as
> is.)
>
> Besides, you can vote for anyone, vote for yourself, your spouse,
> whomever you think could do a good job. Yes I know this seems like a
> waste of time, filling in all those extra lines - but if you a here,
> posting on a forum, then why not?
>
> If you do not vote at all they will just mark you up as another one of
> the stupid mass of sheep that our country is full of. The only way to
> get change is to work for it and express yourself in a way that counts
> more than griping on a forum.
>
> I think we could have a very interesting discussion of who would be
> worth voting for. Certainly not the politicians, politics of course
> was never meant to be a life long profession, merely a public service
> for a limited number of years.
>
> I know who I am voting for? Do you?

Franklin: Who on this news group never ridicules others, never engages in
futile and stupid arguements, and shows the values that G-d states he is
looking for in a person? If anyone can come up with a candidate why don't we
all vote for him or her, but we need a name and the other info to put on our
write in voter card.

> Alexander Mulligan <alexander@mail2america.com> wrote in message
> > In talk.religion.newage, know buddee wrote:
> > > Sean Penn does a great job of making a point about the need to be
> > > informed and to vote for sanity in a very brief email that should be
> > > published on the front page of every American newspaper:
> > >
> > > http:<snip>
> >

> > Voting.
> >
> > Writing something on piece of paper or in a computer file.
> >
> > Talk.
> >
> > Talk's cheap.
> >
> > Your *real* vote is your lifestyle.
> >
> > If there's anyone out there that thinks there's any
> > real difference between Bush and Kerry and Nader,
> > then I feel sorry for you:
> >
> > You are dumb as a brick.
> >
> > <+>

Dore
2004-10-13 22:53:41 EST
"Franklin Tennyson" <ftennyson@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Franklin: Who on this news group never ridicules others, never engages in
> futile and stupid arguements, and shows the values that G-d states he is
> looking for in a person? If anyone can come up with a candidate why don't
we
> all vote for him or her, but we need a name and the other info to put on
our
> write in voter card.

Put my name on your voter card. Let them know that I have returned and I am
coming.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"Franklin Tennyson" <ftennyson@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Liz" <elizabeth_1866@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > While I certainly agree that the candidates for president have long
> > been owned by corporate sponserships and campaign funding, the hard
> > truth is, we need to pick someone to vote for. In my opinion, NOT
> > exercising your right to vote is showing that it is a right you don't
> > want. (And as some have stated we are losing enough of our rights as
> > is.)
> >
> > Besides, you can vote for anyone, vote for yourself, your spouse,
> > whomever you think could do a good job. Yes I know this seems like a
> > waste of time, filling in all those extra lines - but if you a here,
> > posting on a forum, then why not?
> >
> > If you do not vote at all they will just mark you up as another one of
> > the stupid mass of sheep that our country is full of. The only way to
> > get change is to work for it and express yourself in a way that counts
> > more than griping on a forum.
> >
> > I think we could have a very interesting discussion of who would be
> > worth voting for. Certainly not the politicians, politics of course
> > was never meant to be a life long profession, merely a public service
> > for a limited number of years.
> >
> > I know who I am voting for? Do you?
> >
> Franklin: Who on this news group never ridicules others, never engages in
> futile and stupid arguements, and shows the values that G-d states he is
> looking for in a person? If anyone can come up with a candidate why don't
we
> all vote for him or her, but we need a name and the other info to put on
our
> write in voter card.
> >
> > Alexander Mulligan <alexander@mail2america.com> wrote in message

> > > Voting.
> > >
> > > Writing something on piece of paper or in a computer file.
> > >
> > > Talk.
> > >
> > > Talk's cheap.
> > >
> > > Your *real* vote is your lifestyle.
> > >
> > > If there's anyone out there that thinks there's any
> > > real difference between Bush and Kerry and Nader,
> > > then I feel sorry for you:
> > >
> > > You are dumb as a brick.
> > >
> > > <+>

Alexander Mulligan
2004-10-14 00:06:00 EST
In talk.religion.newage, Liz wrote:

I hate it when people post there response *before* what they
are responding to.

What it means is, in effect, that they aren't really responding
to my post at all, just looking for an excuse to say something.

It's such a crummy practice that I don't even bother reading
such posts and killfile those who make a habit of it.

As do many others on the Usenet.

It's called 'top posting' and is a big no-no among those seriously
attempting to communicate.

[...]

The inevitable bitchy response to this will be ignored.

I've said what I need to say here.

<+>