Bible Discussion: Wolfenstein Is EVIL, It's The Game Of SATAN ! ! !

Wolfenstein Is EVIL, It's The Game Of SATAN ! ! !

Brian Raab
2004-10-05 23:36:15 EST
Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Wolfenstein, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Wolfenstein is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Wolfenstein .And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Wolfenstein is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Capt Walt
2004-10-06 00:03:30 EST

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Wolfenstein, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wolfenstein is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Wolfenstein .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Wolfenstein is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

so what are your thoughts on ET?

LiGhTnInG
2004-10-06 15:50:27 EST

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Wolfenstein, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wolfenstein is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Wolfenstein .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Wolfenstein is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

OMG!!!!

I wondered why I havent won the lottery yet......I havent got a soul......

Nex
2004-10-06 22:56:01 EST
On 5 Oct 2004 20:36:15 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
wrote:

>Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Wolfenstein, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Wolfenstein is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>heretics and witches like Wolfenstein .And heretics and witches
>shall BURN !
>
>Wolfenstein is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

like my soul isn't damned already anyway

LiGhTnInG
2004-10-08 16:30:10 EST

"Nex" <yeahright@nottelling.com> wrote in message
> On 5 Oct 2004 20:36:15 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
> wrote:
>
> >Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> >your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
> >
> >If you like Wolfenstein, you will lose your soul to be damned
> >for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> >for all eternity.
> >
> >So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
> >
> >Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> >your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> >prevent Armageddon.
> >
> >Wolfenstein is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> >heretics and witches like Wolfenstein .And heretics and witches
> >shall BURN !
> >
> >Wolfenstein is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>

> like my soul isn't damned already anyway

I think I am going to have to continue with the promiscuous sex, cos it's ET
thats sending me to hell!!!!

Nitro
2004-10-13 12:22:10 EST
kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in message news:<8d001dc6.0410051936.70f72072@posting.google.com>...
> Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Wolfenstein, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wolfenstein is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Wolfenstein .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Wolfenstein is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

I guess that is why it is so much fun. Keep em coming SATAN!

Wick
2004-10-14 04:09:49 EST
wrote:

>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Well, as I'm Caucasian, and as my Black friends like to remind me when
they see me dance---"I ain't got no soul!!!:

Wick
Sometimes to much drink isn't enough

Vilco
2004-11-07 12:35:58 EST
Brian Raab wrote:
> Wolfenstein is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

So it's working friggin' well with me: I use the nick "brainless" and I like to say "go to hell" to ppl online.
I only have to find who am I slave of, but that's not so important...
--
Vilco
Think Pink, Drink Rose'