Bible Discussion: I Found Something Very Beautiful On The Internet

I Found Something Very Beautiful On The Internet

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-09-02 13:32:19 EST
I found this to be truly encouraging and thought to share it with
you:

http://www.protestwarrior.com/

I am in no way affiliated with http://www.protestwarrior.com/ and
they don't know I exist. (we may belong to the same political
party, though).

See also http://www.swiftvets.com and http://www.allahislam.com

If you are able to read this yourself, thank a teacher.

If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

Pastor Winter

--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

Patrick_darcy
2004-09-02 19:49:22 EST
Pastor Winter JNAHC wrote:

> I found this to be truly encouraging and thought to share it with
> you:
>
> http://www.protestwarrior.com/
>

> I am in no way affiliated with http://www.protestwarrior.com/ and
> they don't know I exist. (we may belong to the same political
> party, though).
>
> See also http://www.swiftvets.com and http://www.allahislam.com
>
> If you are able to read this yourself, thank a teacher.
>
> If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
>
> Pastor Winter

your comments are quite fascinating.

--
Love is all u need.

The_Sage
2004-09-02 22:27:29 EST
>Reply to article by: Pastor Winter JNAHC <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org>
>Date written: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:32:19 -0400
>MsgID:<i3mej0dmjpilcvlka2l1dtqdcu66c25g53@4ax.com>

>I found this to be truly encouraging and thought to share it with
>you:

>http://www.protestwarrior.com/

Unfortunately for them, war didn't solve communism and nazism still exists in
Germany and America.

The Sage

My Home Page : http://members.cox.net/the.sage

"The men that American people admire most extravagantly are
most daring liars; the men they detest the most violently are
those who try to tell them the truth" -- H. L. Mencken

NeoSadist
2004-09-02 22:39:53 EST
The_Sage wrote:

> Unfortunately for them, war didn't solve communism and nazism still exists
> in Germany and America.
>
> The Sage

Whatever bro. America is a Republic, Germany isn't Nazism. Thanks for
spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) once again, and welcome to my
killfile.

--
In those days he was wiser than he is now -- he used to frequently take
my advice.

Ben English
2004-09-03 11:38:19 EST
> See also http://www.swiftvets.com and http://www.allahislam.com

On your islamic site is see that you have a link to a searchable Koran. Are
you now embracing the islamic terrorists?

Terrell D Lewis
2004-09-03 13:12:33 EST
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:38:19 -0500, "Ben English" <spam.lists@cox.net>
wrote:

>> See also http://www.swiftvets.com and http://www.allahislam.com
>
>On your islamic site is see that you have a link to a searchable Koran. Are
>you now embracing the islamic terrorists?

This is certainly bigoted, since right-wing militias call themselves
"CHristian," does that make putting a searchable Bible link on a site
supporting Christian terrorism?

Paul indicated in his writings that he read other things beside the
scriptures, how are CHristians in an age of Islamic ascent to defend
their faith if they don't know the Koran?

©¿©
Terrell
http://www.terrelldlewis.org

Steve Winter
2004-09-03 13:39:30 EST
"Ben English" <spam.lists@cox.net> spake thusly and wrote:

>> See also http://www.swiftvets.com and http://www.allahislam.com
>
>On your islamic site is see that you have a link to a searchable Koran. Are
>you now embracing the islamic terrorists?

It is good when whorish false-christian scum like Ben English
"demon"strate how shallow and ignorant they are.

If I had done anything wrong on my site, Ben English just
advertised it too. What hypocritical lying little spiritual scum
like Ben English the corrupt UPCI is producing in this hour of
their shame!

I am attacking the teaching of the Koran and providing
documentation while his bro Knapp is PROMOTING trinity doctrine.

Don't miss my other post:

"Ben English shows what a liar he really is"

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Michael Howard
2004-09-03 15:40:57 EST
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 19:27:29 -0700, The_Sage <theeSage@azrmci.net>
done said:

>>Reply to article by: Pastor Winter JNAHC <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org>
>>Date written: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:32:19 -0400
>>MsgID:<i3mej0dmjpilcvlka2l1dtqdcu66c25g53@4ax.com>
>
>>I found this to be truly encouraging and thought to share it with
>>you:
>
>>http://www.protestwarrior.com/
>
>Unfortunately for them, war didn't solve communism and nazism still exists in
>Germany and America.

So we have only slavery and the holocaust in the "solved" column?

Everyone agree on that?

-----------------------------------
mike

The Mud and Mayhem Society

Rafeek
2004-09-03 16:28:59 EST
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:32:19 -0400, Pastor Winter JNAHC
<steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote:

>I found this to be truly encouraging and thought to share it with
>you:
>
>http://www.protestwarrior.com/

I've found something very beautiful as well. Here, I'll share it with
you:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/index.html

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/index.html

Raymond
2004-09-03 20:12:03 EST
Steve Winter <steve.NO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote in message news:<3qahj0d8bjr1s29fp2k7qbda15tjgf0od1@4ax.com>...
> "Ben English" <spam.lists@cox.net> spake thusly and wrote:
>
> >> See also http://www.swiftvets.com and http://www.allahislam.com
> >
> >On your islamic site is see that you have a link to a searchable Koran. Are
> >you now embracing the islamic terrorists?
>
> It is good when whorish false-christian scum like Ben English
> "demon"strate how shallow and ignorant they are.
>
> If I had done anything wrong on my site, Ben English just
> advertised it too. What hypocritical lying little spiritual scum
> like Ben English the corrupt UPCI is producing in this hour of
> their shame!
>
> I am attacking the teaching of the Koran and providing
> documentation while his bro Knapp is PROMOTING trinity doctrine.

Been Baptized in Jesus name and overseen thousand follow the ONENESS
teachings and doctrine of Acts 2:38 which Mr. Winter again proves he
is a LIAR and is deceiver. Winter is using the Koran to call people
infidels, then he lied there also, then that is what a professing Liar
does.

Raymond