Bible Discussion: Mystery Trinity Revealed

Mystery Trinity Revealed

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-08-24 14:53:37 EST
Actually I have noticed that the trinitarian will say they
believe different things that happen to suit their whim and
fancy. Since their doctrine is man made, that is easy for them
to do. Then other false christians will join in agreement a la
"The Emperor's New Clothes" style.

I can actually reveal to you the secrets of the mystery of the
trinity.

Some of the more honest of the trinitarians admit that their
religion is really a mystery religion that they have no hope of
understanding.

Well let me shed some light about the mystery trinity religion
and why they labor so hard to undermine the importance of Jesus
name baptism.

Most of the false christian churches are harlot daughters of the
RCC. That is another reason that no one can be saved in a trinity
church.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had
the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither;
I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that
sitteth upon many waters:

The RCC "sitteth on many waters", she is international.

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed
fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made
drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Catholic "indulgences" and false religion have made many "drunk"
with her false religion.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the
wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The "beast" is the economic community that the "Whore" (the RCC)
rides on. The nations support the Vatican.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet
colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,
having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and
filthiness of her fornication:

The pomp and jewelry and scarlet robes of the RCC.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The RCC is the mother of all of the trinity denomintations. Just
as the earthly harlot sees no need to take the name of a husband,
these spiritual whores reject Jesus name baptism.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the
saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I
saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

No organization has murdered (as "heretics") so many real
Apostolic Christians as the Roman Catholic Church! History knows
no other possible organization than the RCC to fit verse Rev
17:6.

The trinitarians are worshipping a mystery religion all right,
but much more than they realize, they are the harlot daughters of
Mystery Babylon herself.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Trinity denominations are harlot daughters of Mystery Babylon.
Some are honest enough to declare that they worship a mystery
"three persons" that are three yet one, but are really three, or
maybe one or maybe three....ah but it's a "mystery"....

Don't join the mystery harlots in hell. Repent and come out from
among them. Don't let your pride hold you in the filthy sewer of
some *mystery* three god denominal cult.

2 Cor 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will
dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and
they shall be my people.

2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye
separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I
will receive you,

2 Cor 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons
and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Come out of the sewer of *mystery* Babylon and her trinity cult
daughters.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

Mad Scientist
2004-08-25 01:09:02 EST

Pastor Winter JNAHC wrote:
> Actually I have noticed that the trinitarian will say they
> believe different things that happen to suit their whim and
> fancy. Since their doctrine is man made, that is easy for them
> to do. Then other false christians will join in agreement a la
> "The Emperor's New Clothes" style.
>
> I can actually reveal to you the secrets of the mystery of the
> trinity.

You haven't revealed anything other than your pet theology which
seriously lacks inspiration of the Spirit of the Truth.

> [...]
> "three persons" that are three yet one, but are really three, or
> maybe one or maybe three....ah but it's a "mystery"....
>
> Don't join the mystery harlots in hell. Repent and come out from
> among them. Don't let your pride hold you in the filthy sewer of
> some *mystery* three god denominal cult.
>
> 2 Cor 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
> for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will
> dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and
> they shall be my people.
>
> 2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye
> separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I
> will receive you,
>
> 2 Cor 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons
> and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
>
> Come out of the sewer of *mystery* Babylon and her trinity cult

Cindy
2004-08-25 02:01:44 EST

"Mad Scientist" <alice@in.wonderland> wrote in message

> Pastor Winter JNAHC wrote:
>> Actually I have noticed that the trinitarian will say they
>> believe different things that happen to suit their whim and
>> fancy. Since their doctrine is man made, that is easy for them
>> to do. Then other false christians will join in agreement a la
>> "The Emperor's New Clothes" style.
>>
>> I can actually reveal to you the secrets of the mystery of the
>> trinity.

Hi Father Winter:

Would you like to pray the rosary with me?

Let's start with 10 Hail Mary's, OK

Cindy

Steve Winter
2004-08-25 23:59:05 EST
"Cindy" <Cindy@nospam.com> spake thusly and wrote:

>>> I can actually reveal to you the secrets of the mystery of the
>>> trinity.
>>
>Hi Father Winter:
>
>Would you like to pray the rosary with me?
>
>Let's start with 10 Hail Mary's, OK

I can't seem to find bead worship or Mary worship in the Bible.

I have a few catholic questions.

1. Which one of the statues has more power, and are they
specialized? IE Would you bother the Mary statue for a minor
car repair problem, or would a lesser idol work?

2. Do they kiss on the other bigger idols, like they do the
little cross idol? And does the "call no man father" guy wipe
the bigger idols between kisses like the cross idol?

3. Can the priests turn other food items into god, or does it
just work on cookies?

4. When the priests turn cookies into god, does it act as a
preservative? (possible uses in the food industry, much money
could be made for the poor)....

5. If a shrine has more than one Mary idol, will they function
simultaneously?

6. If the Mary idol is more powerful, and they will function
simultaneously, why not just use bunches of Mary idols?

7. Do bigger idols have more power than the little bitty ones?

8. Do ceramic idols have more "oomph" and "whammy" than plastic
ones?

9. Do the Mary idols have more "zing", "oomph" and "whammy"
than the other idols?

10. Since your priests can turn wine into blood, can that
blood be used for transfusions? Think of the lives that
could be saved!

Thanks for sharing with us regarding the intimate details of
your devout faith and worship of little thingies and grand
ceramic creations.

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Spirit Of Truth
2004-08-26 00:48:36 EST
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and
the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

...since stever deceiver is stuck on the Old King James Version of the Holy
Bible.

http://www.truthandgrace.com/

"Heretic Winter JNAHC" <steve@prime.org> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> 2 Cor 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
> for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will
> dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and
> they shall be my people.
>
> 2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye
> separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I
> will receive you,
>
> 2 Cor 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons
> and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
>
> Come out of the sewer of *mystery* Babylon and her trinity cult
> daughters.
>
> Heretic sTeve Winter
> --
> Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
> http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
> Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

DW Suiter
2004-08-26 07:51:53 EST
The Father is God. The Word is the Word God speaks. The Spirit is the Word
of God which God inspires in the minds of mankind. Oneness with God is to
have the mind and spirit God creates in mankind according to the promise of
God.

Neither the Word nor the Holy Spirit is a person.

DW Suiter
Son of God

"Spirit of Truth" <truth@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> >
> > 2 Cor 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
> > for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will
> > dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and
> > they shall be my people.
> >
> > 2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye
> > separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I
> > will receive you,
> >
> > 2 Cor 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons
> > and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
> >
> > Come out of the sewer of *mystery* Babylon and her trinity cult
> > daughters.
> >
> > Heretic sTeve Winter
> > --
> > Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
> > http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
> > Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

2004-08-26 12:03:51 EST

"DW Suiter" <dwsuiter@toast.net> wrote in message
> The Father is God. The Word is the Word God speaks. The Spirit is the Word
> of God which God inspires in the minds of mankind. Oneness with God is to
> have the mind and spirit God creates in mankind according to the promise
> of
> God.
>
> Neither the Word nor the Holy Spirit is a person.

So how did the Holy Spook impregnate Mary, Spiritual Sperm?

Cindy

Steve Winter
2004-08-26 15:23:08 EST
"Devilish deceiver Lance Ferm" <truth@earthlink.net> spake thusly
and wrote:

>For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and
>the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

The filthy false-christian dirt Lance Ferm believes that the
above verse justifies his polytheism as do many of the three god,
false-christian scum.

I hope to point out a couple of things about these "pet verses"
that the trinitarians (in their carnality) believe supports a
"trinity".

First let us notice that I John 5:8 refers to three separate
things that simply are in agreement. I John 5:7 refers to three
"that bear record" yet ARE ONE (not three). I personally am on
record in different capacities; I am a father, I am also a son,
and I am a husband, but I am one; there is only one of me. I am
not three separate persons who agree with one another...

Notice how the trinitarian will "claim" to believe in only one
god, yet, they use plural terms "they" etc...It is basic
trinitarian teaching that "these three are THREE; not one"..oh I
know they try to qualify the teaching by rambling on about how
the three are in agreement "as one"..But the Bible says "these
three ARE ONE"...In other words ONE God (or person) manifested
HIMself these three ways.

NOT three separate gods (Senior, Junior and birdie) that happen
to agree with one another. Look closely at these verses and PRAY!

I John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
I John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the
Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in
one.

Also consider:

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All
power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy
Ghost

Here is another "pet verse" of the Roman heresy...they just love
to parrot and repeat in baptism (yet they don't obey it, they
just recite it; it is one thing to recite a verse, quite another
to OBEY it). Jesus commanded that a NAME(singular) be used in
baptism. We then need one name that fits the offices of Father,
Son, and Holy Ghost.

THAT NAME IS JESUS..The apostles that heard Jesus speak Matt
28:19 always baptised repentant believers in water IN JESUS NAME.

Acts 2:38*Acts 8:14-17*Acts 10:47,48*Acts 19:3-7 (RE-Baptised)**

Another point to notice in Mat 28:18, Jesus claims to have ALL
POWER (in heaven and earth) sooo if there are any other "god
persons" they are powerless, and we need not concern ourselves
about them.

Jesus is the name of the Father, Jesus is the name of the Son,
Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost. (these three are REALLY only
ONE)

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments
of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
bodily.
Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of
all principality and power:

(COMPLETE IN HIM, NOT THEM!!)........

Jesus Christ==> Jehovah God, in the flesh, in person.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

DW Suiter
2004-08-26 17:16:44 EST
Rather unknowledgeable, arrogant, and dense aren't you?

DW Suiter
Son of God