Bible Discussion: Keep Guns Away From Niggers!

Keep Guns Away From Niggers!

Nomen Nescio
2004-08-13 00:30:16 EST
The plague of niggers is bad enough. Lest we not give them further cause
to create problems by arming them! Give them a basketball or a watermelon,
but nothing more. Guns do not figure into the solution to the Black
Plague.
A. O'Neal
a*3@comcast.net

SellinTacos
2004-08-13 01:52:16 EST
i don't see how this post has anything remotely dealing with content in
these forums.

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in message
> The plague of niggers is bad enough. Lest we not give them further cause
> to create problems by arming them! Give them a basketball or a
watermelon,
> but nothing more. Guns do not figure into the solution to the Black
> Plague.
> A. O'Neal
> aklon3@comcast.net

Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal
2004-08-13 22:44:49 EST

"SellinTacos" <victor.tselentakis@verizon.net> wrote in message
> i don't see how this post has anything remotely dealing with content in
> these forums.

It doesn't. This is a crude forgery by one Wayne K. Maynard, who comes with
a variety of handles and aliases. But one thread is common to all of them:
you will never see a more revolting mass of spew than that which emanates
from the dark corners of this boy's mind. That our civilization could
produce such garbage is a disgusting thought.

> "Nomen Nescio" <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in message
> > The plague of niggers is bad enough. Lest we not give them further
cause
> > to create problems by arming them! Give them a basketball or a
> watermelon,
> > but nothing more. Guns do not figure into the solution to the Black
> > Plague.
> > A. O'Neal
> > aklon3@comcast.net

Rosewood
2004-08-13 23:30:20 EST

"Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal" <allan@utopia.net> wrote in message

> "SellinTacos" <victor.tselentakis@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> i don't see how this post has anything remotely dealing with content in
>> these forums.
>
> It doesn't. This is a crude forgery by one Wayne K. Maynard, who comes
> with
> a variety of handles and aliases. But one thread is common to all of
> them:
> you will never see a more revolting mass of spew than that which emanates
> from the dark corners of this boy's mind. That our civilization could
> produce such garbage is a disgusting thought.

His opinion was commonly held by most Christians, especially southern
Baptists, prior to the 1960's.

Things are getting better now because most Christian churches have stopped
their hate sermons. But many still do preach hate.

Rosewood

Cole Firearms Inc.
2004-08-14 01:51:18 EST
Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal wrote:

> "SellinTacos" <victor.tselentakis@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>i don't see how this post has anything remotely dealing with content in
>>these forums.
>

> It doesn't. This is a crude forgery by one Wayne K. Maynard, who comes with
> a variety of handles and aliases. But one thread is common to all of them:
> you will never see a more revolting mass of spew than that which emanates
> from the dark corners of this boy's mind. That our civilization could
> produce such garbage is a disgusting thought.

Acknologing the problem exists, is always a first step in the right
direction.

--
""Sic Semper Tyrannis" - Thus Always with Tyrants - John Wilkes Booth"

"Per ardua nec flectitur nec mutat. Confido,
est voluntas dei, invictus maneo. Addere leci justitiam
deo certavi et vici." - Rev. Shawn Cole, Cole Firearms Inc.

Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal
2004-08-14 14:36:50 EST

"Cole Firearms Inc." <colefirearms11@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal wrote:

> > It doesn't. This is a crude forgery by one Wayne K. Maynard, who comes
with
> > a variety of handles and aliases.
>
> Acknologing the problem exists, is always a first step in the right
> direction.

I tell you, the boy's obsessed. He's taken to sending crap directly to me
at home, but I have the problem contained. Once in a while something gets
throiugh, and it's always the same format, always the same syntax, and
always the same drivel pumped through not one but two anonymous remailers.
I just love it when a guy like that calls me a coward.