Bible Discussion: Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry For Slurs

Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry For Slurs

Psalm 110
2004-08-11 03:54:54 EST

>From The Associated Press, 8/10/04:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_pr/anti_kerry_book_1&printer=1

Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry for Slurs

By JENNIFER C. KERR, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON -

One of the authors of a new anti-John Kerry book frequently posted
comments on a conservative Web site describing Muslims and Catholics
as pedophiles and Pope John Paul II as senile.

But as he prepared to launch the book, "Unfit for Command," Jerry
Corsi apologized for the remarks in an interview with The Associated
Press Tuesday, saying they were meant as a joke and he never intended
to offend anyone.

In chat room entry last year on freerepublic.com, Corsi writes:

"Islam is a peaceful religion -- just as long as the women are beaten,
the boys buggered and the infidels are killed."

In another entry, he says:

"So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to
look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the lawyers
rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when
this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."

Corsi, who described himself as a "devout Catholic," said the comments
are being taken out of context.

"I considered them a joke," said Corsi, who owns a financial services
company and has written extensively on the anti-war movement.

In a March posting, Corsi discussed Kerry's faith, writing:

"After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing
Judaism? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What
religion is John Kerry?"

Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, are Catholic.

"I don't stand by any of those comments and I apologize if they
offended anybody," Corsi said.

The Kerry campaign called Corsi's Web chat postings disgusting.

"President Bush should immediately condemn this sleazy book written by
a virulent anti-Catholic bigot. It says something about the smear
campaign against John Kerry that it has stooped to enlist a
hatemonger," said campaign spokesman Chad Clanton.

Calls to the Bush-Cheney campaign were not immediately returned.

Helen
2004-08-11 18:11:10 EST

"Psalm 110" <ScienceCop@HighCommand.org> wrote in message

> From The Associated Press, 8/10/04:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_pr/anti_kerry_book_1&printer=1

> Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry for Slurs
>
> By JENNIFER C. KERRy, Associated Press Writer
>
> WASHINGTON -
>

> One of the authors of a new anti-John Kerry book frequently posted
> comments on a conservative Web site describing Muslims and Catholics
> as pedophiles and Pope John Paul II as senile.
>
> But as he prepared to launch the book, "Unfit for Command," Jerry
> Corsi apologized for the remarks in an interview with The Associated
> Press Tuesday, saying they were meant as a joke and he never intended
> to offend anyone.
>
> In chat room entry last year on freerepublic.com, Corsi writes:
>
> "Islam is a peaceful religion -- just as long as the women are beaten,
> the boys buggered and the infidels are killed."
>
> In another entry, he says:
>
> "So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to
> look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the lawyers
> rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when
> this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."
>
> Corsi, who described himself as a "devout Catholic," said the comments
> are being taken out of context.
>
> "I considered them a joke," said Corsi, who owns a financial services
> company and has written extensively on the anti-war movement.
>
> In a March posting, Corsi discussed Kerry's faith, writing:
>
> "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing
> Judaism? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What
> religion is John Kerry?"
>
> Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, are Catholic.
>
> "I don't stand by any of those comments and I apologize if they
> offended anybody," Corsi said.
>
> The Kerry campaign called Corsi's Web chat postings disgusting.
>
> "President Bush should immediately condemn this sleazy book written by
> a virulent anti-Catholic bigot. It says something about the smear
> campaign against John Kerry that it has stooped to enlist a
> hatemonger," said campaign spokesman Chad Clanton.
>
> Calls to the Bush-Cheney campaign were not immediately returned.

Kerry demonstrated contempt for Catholic Anti-Abortion beliefs.
His goilly men deserve every thing that can be thrown at them.
Hanoi-John Fonda and his goilly men started this mud slinging, now
they want to whine! If Hanoi-Hohn can't stand the heat, he needs
to get out of the kitchen! He has a whole array of virtolic voices
screeching for nearly two years now! So, STFU. He is one shim-sham
FLIP-FLOPPER! This Goilly guy tip-toes thru the Arizona night
begging to his billionaire wife who threw him out of her bed and her
room! LOL!

Fear Gan Dia
2004-08-11 18:58:11 EST
Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Psalm 110
in <j2kjh0hqnn4q9k4984tvcshiqm6309hl7f@4ax.com>:

> From The Associated Press, 8/10/04:
> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_pr/anti_kerry_book_1&printer=1
>
> Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry for Slurs
>
> By JENNIFER C. KERR, Associated Press Writer
>
> WASHINGTON -
>

> One of the authors of a new anti-John Kerry book frequently posted
> comments on a conservative Web site describing Muslims and Catholics
> as pedophiles and Pope John Paul II as senile.
>
> But as he prepared to launch the book, "Unfit for Command," Jerry
> Corsi apologized for the remarks in an interview with The Associated
> Press Tuesday, saying they were meant as a joke and he never intended
> to offend anyone.
>
> In chat room entry last year on freerepublic.com, Corsi writes:
>
> "Islam is a peaceful religion -- just as long as the women are beaten,
> the boys buggered and the infidels are killed."
>
> In another entry, he says:
>
> "So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to
> look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the lawyers
> rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when
> this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."

And this is the site Fred (Flint)stone would have us believe
is the last word on any subject, and if you disagree, you're
an extreme-left hatemonger. LOL!

--
The Very Irrev. Fear gan dia # http://goddamliberal.port5.com
"If you're a Democrat, you win when people think." - Bill Clinton

Doc Smartass
2004-08-11 19:07:57 EST
"Helen" <@abuse.roman.gov> wrote in news:cfe5k301tj0@enews4.newsguy.com:

> "Psalm 110" <ScienceCop@HighCommand.org> wrote in message
>>
>> From The Associated Press, 8/10/04:
>>
> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_p
> r/anti_kerry_book_1&printer=1
>>
>> Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry for Slurs
>>
>> By JENNIFER C. KERRy, Associated Press Writer
>>
>> WASHINGTON -
>>

>> One of the authors of a new anti-John Kerry book frequently posted
>> comments on a conservative Web site describing Muslims and Catholics
>> as pedophiles and Pope John Paul II as senile.
>>
>> But as he prepared to launch the book, "Unfit for Command," Jerry
>> Corsi apologized for the remarks in an interview with The Associated
>> Press Tuesday, saying they were meant as a joke and he never intended
>> to offend anyone.
>>
>> In chat room entry last year on freerepublic.com, Corsi writes:
>>
>> "Islam is a peaceful religion -- just as long as the women are
>> beaten, the boys buggered and the infidels are killed."
>>
>> In another entry, he says:
>>
>> "So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to
>> look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the lawyers
>> rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when
>> this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."
>>
>> Corsi, who described himself as a "devout Catholic," said the
>> comments are being taken out of context.
>>
>> "I considered them a joke," said Corsi, who owns a financial services
>> company and has written extensively on the anti-war movement.
>>
>> In a March posting, Corsi discussed Kerry's faith, writing:
>>
>> "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing
>> Judaism? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What
>> religion is John Kerry?"
>>
>> Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, are Catholic.
>>
>> "I don't stand by any of those comments and I apologize if they
>> offended anybody," Corsi said.
>>
>> The Kerry campaign called Corsi's Web chat postings disgusting.
>>
>> "President Bush should immediately condemn this sleazy book written
>> by a virulent anti-Catholic bigot. It says something about the smear
>> campaign against John Kerry that it has stooped to enlist a
>> hatemonger," said campaign spokesman Chad Clanton.
>>
>> Calls to the Bush-Cheney campaign were not immediately returned.
>>

> Kerry demonstrated contempt for Catholic Anti-Abortion beliefs.
> His goilly men deserve every thing that can be thrown at them.
> Hanoi-John Fonda and his goilly men started this mud slinging, now
> they want to whine! If Hanoi-Hohn can't stand the heat, he needs
> to get out of the kitchen! He has a whole array of virtolic voices
> screeching for nearly two years now! So, STFU.

Brave words from the mackerel-snapperhead. Care to try to make someone
"STFU"? Gonna pray at him? Get the church cops on him? I know, you could
ask that senile jitterbug in Italy say something mean to him.

Oh, and learn to spell. Have some fucking pride or something.

--
Dr. Smartass -- BAAWA Knight of Heckling -- a.a. #1939

The Fundamentalist
== Knows no greater joy than the sound of his own voice.
== Knows no greater terror than the god he creates in his own image.
== Knows no greater evil than an unfettered mind.
== Knows no greater blasphemy than being told "NO."

Fred Stone
2004-08-11 20:00:52 EST
"Fear gan dia" <sdrtqbnsdlqh@hslddrlqhstq.com> wrote in

> Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Psalm 110
> in <j2kjh0hqnn4q9k4984tvcshiqm6309hl7f@4ax.com>:
>

>> From The Associated Press, 8/10/04:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694
&u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_
>> pr/anti_kerry_book_1&printer=1
>>
>> Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry for Slurs
>>
>> By JENNIFER C. KERR, Associated Press Writer
>>
>> WASHINGTON -
>>

>> One of the authors of a new anti-John Kerry book frequently posted
>> comments on a conservative Web site describing Muslims and Catholics
>> as pedophiles and Pope John Paul II as senile.
>>
>> But as he prepared to launch the book, "Unfit for Command," Jerry
>> Corsi apologized for the remarks in an interview with The Associated
>> Press Tuesday, saying they were meant as a joke and he never intended
>> to offend anyone.
>>
>> In chat room entry last year on freerepublic.com, Corsi writes:
>>
>> "Islam is a peaceful religion -- just as long as the women are
>> beaten, the boys buggered and the infidels are killed."
>>
>> In another entry, he says:
>>
>> "So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to
>> look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the lawyers
>> rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when
>> this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."
>
> And this is the site Fred (Flint)stone would have us believe
> is the last word on any subject, and if you disagree, you're
> an extreme-left hatemonger. LOL!

And Fear gan dia posts to a USENET group where those words and others
like them are posted and reposted on a daily basis. If you disagree with
him, you're a right-wing hatemonger. LOL indeed!

--
Fred Stone
aa# 1369

Fear Gan Dia
2004-08-11 21:11:55 EST
Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Fred Stone
in <Xns9542CB9D71896fstone69@207.69.154.203>:

> "Fear gan dia" <sdrtqbnsdlqh@hslddrlqhstq.com> wrote in
>
> > Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Psalm 110
> > in <j2kjh0hqnn4q9k4984tvcshiqm6309hl7f@4ax.com>:
> >

> >> From The Associated Press, 8/10/04:
> >> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694
> &u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_
> >> pr/anti_kerry_book_1&printer=1
> >>
> >> Anti-Kerry Book Scribe Sorry for Slurs
> >>
> >> By JENNIFER C. KERR, Associated Press Writer
> >>
> >> WASHINGTON -
> >>

> >> One of the authors of a new anti-John Kerry book frequently posted
> >> comments on a conservative Web site describing Muslims and Catholics
> >> as pedophiles and Pope John Paul II as senile.
> >>
> >> But as he prepared to launch the book, "Unfit for Command," Jerry
> >> Corsi apologized for the remarks in an interview with The Associated
> >> Press Tuesday, saying they were meant as a joke and he never intended
> >> to offend anyone.
> >>
> >> In chat room entry last year on freerepublic.com, Corsi writes:
> >>
> >> "Islam is a peaceful religion -- just as long as the women are
> >> beaten, the boys buggered and the infidels are killed."
> >>
> >> In another entry, he says:
> >>
> >> "So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to
> >> look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the lawyers
> >> rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when
> >> this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."
> >
> > And this is the site Fred (Flint)stone would have us believe
> > is the last word on any subject, and if you disagree, you're
> > an extreme-left hatemonger. LOL!
> >

> And Fear gan dia posts to a USENET group where those words and others
> like them are posted and reposted on a daily basis. If you disagree with
> him, you're a right-wing hatemonger. LOL indeed!

You get more and more incoherent with every post.

--
The Very Irrev. Fear gan dia # http://goddamliberal.port5.com
"If you're a Democrat, you win when people think." - Bill Clinton

Fred Stone
2004-08-11 22:20:37 EST
"Fear gan dia" <ssqsbsnsrhhx@stnqdtxxdrhr.com> wrote in

> Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Fred Stone
> in <Xns9542CB9D71896fstone69@207.69.154.203>:
>
>> "Fear gan dia" <sdrtqbnsdlqh@hslddrlqhstq.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Psalm 110

>> &u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_

>> > And this is the site Fred (Flint)stone would have us believe
>> > is the last word on any subject, and if you disagree, you're
>> > an extreme-left hatemonger. LOL!
>> >

>> And Fear gan dia posts to a USENET group where those words and others
>> like them are posted and reposted on a daily basis. If you disagree
>> with him, you're a right-wing hatemonger. LOL indeed!
>
> You get more and more incoherent with every post.

What, throwing in the towel already? I gotcha!

--
Fred Stone
aa# 1369
Cthulhu for President! Why vote for a lesser evil?

Fear Gan Dia
2004-08-12 18:13:11 EST
in <Xns9542E34F73F19fstone69@207.69.154.202>:

> "Fear gan dia" <ssqsbsnsrhhx@stnqdtxxdrhr.com> wrote in
>
> > Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Fred Stone
> > in <Xns9542CB9D71896fstone69@207.69.154.203>:
> >
> >> "Fear gan dia" <sdrtqbnsdlqh@hslddrlqhstq.com> wrote in

> >> &u=/ap/20040810/ap_on_el_

> >> And Fear gan dia posts to a USENET group where those words and others
> >> like them are posted and reposted on a daily basis. If you disagree
> >> with him, you're a right-wing hatemonger. LOL indeed!
> >
> > You get more and more incoherent with every post.
> >

> What, throwing in the towel already? I gotcha!

.. and more pathetic.

--
The Very Irrev. Fear gan dia # http://goddamliberal.port5.com
"If you're a Democrat, you win when people think." - Bill Clinton

Yang, AthD H.c
2004-08-14 01:20:39 EST
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:13:11 GMT, "Fear gan dia"
<*d@hndtrnbhltrq.com> wrote:

>Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Fred Stone
>in <Xns9542E34F73F19fstone69@207.69.154.202>:
>
>> "Fear gan dia" <ssqsbsnsrhhx@stnqdtxxdrhr.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Verily verily I say unto you, it is written by Fred Stone

>> > You get more and more incoherent with every post.
>> >

>> What, throwing in the towel already? I gotcha!
>
>.. and more pathetic.

Not to mention a hypocrite:

"First let me point out that O'Reilly is *not* a reporter for FOX
News. He's the host of an *opinion* show."
-Fred Stone, exonerating FOX News for Allowing Bill O'Reilly
to compare Michael Moore to the Nazis

"Hey, if moveon.org didn't want their name associated with it, they
shouldn't have published it. Tough luck about their image but they
could have just tossed them out."
-Fred Stone, condemning MoveOn.or for allowing two outsiders
to compare Bush to Hitler.

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -935 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless