Bible Discussion: Jewish Terrorism ....

Jewish Terrorism ....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Ptolemy
2004-08-10 15:29:49 EST
The struggle between the government and the settler camp apparently is heading
for an explosion that will involve the Israel Defense Forces and other security
forces. As of right now, the settlers have the upper hand. The government talks
a lot while the settlers act, based on overall planning. They are better at
maneuvering and establishing facts on the ground.

The Americans are asking who paved the roads to the illegal outposts and who
provides them with electricity.

While those signs are in the air, the settlers are are busy with the great
trailer scam. The defense minister approved 220 trailers over the past few
months, for designated places. But 75 of them are not where they were supposed
to go. That's how they deceive the IDF and the Defense Ministry. Their agreement
says a jeep accompanies the truck transporting the mobile home until it is
unloaded, but it is obvious what happens when the jeep leaves. The army says
that until the settlers are caught doing it, nothing can be done about it.

Upon asking for a reaction to the question of why obviously illegal outposts are
not being evacuated, the answer is that there will be a world war - among the
Jews - if we try to dismantle Migron. In other words, fear of the settlers,
giving up on obeying the law and perpetuating the approach that violence gets
whatever you want.

MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!

Bckwrds
2004-08-10 21:14:27 EST
take your meds.....and then take them again.......

"Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The struggle between the government and the settler camp apparently is
heading
> for an explosion that will involve the Israel Defense Forces and other
security
> forces. As of right now, the settlers have the upper hand. The government
talks
> a lot while the settlers act, based on overall planning. They are better
at
> maneuvering and establishing facts on the ground.
>
> The Americans are asking who paved the roads to the illegal outposts and
who
> provides them with electricity.
>
> While those signs are in the air, the settlers are are busy with the great
> trailer scam. The defense minister approved 220 trailers over the past few
> months, for designated places. But 75 of them are not where they were
supposed
> to go. That's how they deceive the IDF and the Defense Ministry. Their
agreement
> says a jeep accompanies the truck transporting the mobile home until it is
> unloaded, but it is obvious what happens when the jeep leaves. The army
says
> that until the settlers are caught doing it, nothing can be done about it.
>
> Upon asking for a reaction to the question of why obviously illegal
outposts are
> not being evacuated, the answer is that there will be a world war - among
the
> Jews - if we try to dismantle Migron. In other words, fear of the
settlers,
> giving up on obeying the law and perpetuating the approach that violence
gets
> whatever you want.
>

> MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
>
> http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html

Ptolemy
2004-08-10 22:45:29 EST

"bckwrds" <bckwrds@theriver.com> wrote in message
> take your meds.....and then take them again.......

I think its the Israelis who are the ones "flying over the cookos nest".
Someday the world is gonna wake up and see what has transpired over there.

> "Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > The struggle between the government and the settler camp apparently is
> heading
> > for an explosion that will involve the Israel Defense Forces and other
> security
> > forces. As of right now, the settlers have the upper hand. The government
> talks
> > a lot while the settlers act, based on overall planning. They are better
> at
> > maneuvering and establishing facts on the ground.
> >
> > The Americans are asking who paved the roads to the illegal outposts and
> who
> > provides them with electricity.
> >
> > While those signs are in the air, the settlers are are busy with the great
> > trailer scam. The defense minister approved 220 trailers over the past few
> > months, for designated places. But 75 of them are not where they were
> supposed
> > to go. That's how they deceive the IDF and the Defense Ministry. Their
> agreement
> > says a jeep accompanies the truck transporting the mobile home until it is
> > unloaded, but it is obvious what happens when the jeep leaves. The army
> says
> > that until the settlers are caught doing it, nothing can be done about it.
> >
> > Upon asking for a reaction to the question of why obviously illegal
> outposts are
> > not being evacuated, the answer is that there will be a world war - among
> the
> > Jews - if we try to dismantle Migron. In other words, fear of the
> settlers,
> > giving up on obeying the law and perpetuating the approach that violence
> gets
> > whatever you want.
> >

> > MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> > ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
> >
> > http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html

Michael
2004-08-11 14:55:52 EST
In article <cfbrtj$3ik$0$216.39.135.88@theriver.com>, "bckwrds"
<*s@theriver.com> wrote:

> take your meds.....and then take them again.......

Sounds like good advice.

--
May God Bless You
Michael

Theodore Herzl
2004-08-11 20:12:12 EST
"Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<10hj22g1l3l6k7b@corp.supernews.com>...
> "bckwrds" <bckwrds@theriver.com> wrote in message
> > take your meds.....and then take them again.......
>
> I think its the Israelis who are the ones "flying over the cookos nest".
> Someday the world is gonna wake up and see what has transpired over there.

The world is waking up and even the US government is beginning to
realize that supporting the Israeli regime is bad policy and breeds
unnecessary hatred of the United States. The recent UNSCR resolution
and ICJ ruling on which the US abstained is proof of the waning
support even in the US for the ZioNazi criminals of the Israeli
regime.

The Arab world needs to realize, however, that their actions must be
peaceful yet coordinated in order to force the Israeli regime to
comply with international laws, UN resolutions and treaties they have
signed. The Israeli regime is well known for inciting retaliatory
attacks by Palestinian's in order to justify their land theft, and
until recently the Palestinian resistance groups have played in to
their hands. Continued restraint by the Palestinian's will expose the
greedy land-stealing thieves for what they are and prevent the US
president from using the old "Israel has a right to defend itself"
crap each time the Israeli regime escalates the violence. The
Palestinians, while they must defend their homeland and family, need
to avoid retaliatory attacks that the Israeli regime intends to use to
justify the theft of more occupied Palestinian land.

The Israeli's are already the most hated people on the planet so all
that is needed is a little restraint on the Arab side and continued
pressure on the international community to enforce the same laws they
force upon Arab states to all countries equally, including the Israeli
regime.

> > "Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > The struggle between the government and the settler camp apparently is
> heading
> > > for an explosion that will involve the Israel Defense Forces and other
> security
> > > forces. As of right now, the settlers have the upper hand. The government
> talks
> > > a lot while the settlers act, based on overall planning. They are better
> at
> > > maneuvering and establishing facts on the ground.
> > >
> > > The Americans are asking who paved the roads to the illegal outposts and
> who
> > > provides them with electricity.
> > >
> > > While those signs are in the air, the settlers are are busy with the great
> > > trailer scam. The defense minister approved 220 trailers over the past few
> > > months, for designated places. But 75 of them are not where they were
> supposed
> > > to go. That's how they deceive the IDF and the Defense Ministry. Their
> agreement
> > > says a jeep accompanies the truck transporting the mobile home until it is
> > > unloaded, but it is obvious what happens when the jeep leaves. The army
> says
> > > that until the settlers are caught doing it, nothing can be done about it.
> > >
> > > Upon asking for a reaction to the question of why obviously illegal
> outposts are
> > > not being evacuated, the answer is that there will be a world war - among
> the
> > > Jews - if we try to dismantle Migron. In other words, fear of the
> settlers,
> > > giving up on obeying the law and perpetuating the approach that violence
> gets
> > > whatever you want.
> > >

> > > MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> > > ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
> > >
> > > http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html

Albee Kuminova
2004-08-13 02:32:59 EST

Ptolemy wrote:

> The struggle between the government and the settler camp apparently is heading
> for an explosion that will involve the Israel Defense Forces and other security
> forces. As of right now, the settlers have the upper hand. The government talks
> a lot while the settlers act, based on overall planning. They are better at
> maneuvering and establishing facts on the ground.
>
> The Americans are asking who paved the roads to the illegal outposts and who
> provides them with electricity.
>
> While those signs are in the air, the settlers are are busy with the great
> trailer scam. The defense minister approved 220 trailers over the past few
> months, for designated places. But 75 of them are not where they were supposed
> to go. That's how they deceive the IDF and the Defense Ministry. Their agreement
> says a jeep accompanies the truck transporting the mobile home until it is
> unloaded, but it is obvious what happens when the jeep leaves. The army says
> that until the settlers are caught doing it, nothing can be done about it.
>
> Upon asking for a reaction to the question of why obviously illegal outposts are
> not being evacuated, the answer is that there will be a world war - among the
> Jews - if we try to dismantle Migron. In other words, fear of the settlers,
> giving up on obeying the law and perpetuating the approach that violence gets
> whatever you want.
>
> MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
>
> http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html

Putz!

Redclay13
2004-08-13 08:41:45 EST

"Albee Kuminova" <"Albee Kuminova"@yawwhoo.com> wrote in message

> > MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> > ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
> >
> > http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html
This is not terrorism; it is just a dirty little war over land that has
expanded to include the entire world. The Jews are justifying their
invasion and occupation on their myths. The invasion began in the 1890's
under the guise of agricultural communes: it is nothing more that a
religious war. Check out zionism, check out wolfowitz, libby, perle and
feith to learn about the people controlling the American government.

Glenn \Christian Mystic\
2004-08-15 12:01:56 EST
What *terrorism* ? Nothing here speaks of any, where is mention of suicide
bombing, crashing into buildings, etc ?

I think someone doesn't know what is/isn't the *tactics* which class as
*terrorism*

"Albee Kuminova" <"Albee Kuminova"@yawwhoo.com> wrote in message

> Ptolemy wrote:
> >
> > The struggle between the government and the settler camp apparently is
heading
> > for an explosion that will involve the Israel Defense Forces and other
security
> > forces. As of right now, the settlers have the upper hand. The
government talks
> > a lot while the settlers act, based on overall planning. They are better
at
> > maneuvering and establishing facts on the ground.
> >
> > The Americans are asking who paved the roads to the illegal outposts and
who
> > provides them with electricity.
> >
> > While those signs are in the air, the settlers are are busy with the
great
> > trailer scam. The defense minister approved 220 trailers over the past
few
> > months, for designated places. But 75 of them are not where they were
supposed
> > to go. That's how they deceive the IDF and the Defense Ministry. Their
agreement
> > says a jeep accompanies the truck transporting the mobile home until it
is
> > unloaded, but it is obvious what happens when the jeep leaves. The army
says
> > that until the settlers are caught doing it, nothing can be done about
it.

> > Upon asking for a reaction to the question of why obviously illegal
outposts are
> > not being evacuated, the answer is that there will be a world war -
among the
> > Jews - if we try to dismantle Migron. In other words, fear of the
settlers,
> > giving up on obeying the law and perpetuating the approach that violence
gets
> > whatever you want.
> >
> > MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> > ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
> >
> > http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html
>

> Putz!

Michael
2004-08-16 16:44:22 EST
In article <dG2Tc.204052$OB3.158305@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"redclay13" <redcclay13@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Albee Kuminova" <"Albee Kuminova"@yawwhoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > > MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT - THIS IS A FORM OF JEWISH TERRORISM WHERE JEWISH
> > > ASPIRATIONS BEGETS MORE INJUSTICE AND VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!
> > >
> > > http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/462533.html
> This is not terrorism; it is just a dirty little war over land that has
> expanded to include the entire world. The Jews are justifying their
> invasion and occupation on their myths. The invasion began in the 1890's
> under the guise of agricultural communes: it is nothing more that a
> religious war. Check out zionism, check out wolfowitz, libby, perle and
> feith to learn about the people controlling the American government.

When did Zionism become a religious faith?

--
May God Bless You
Michael
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Glenn \Christian Mystic\
2004-08-16 17:26:37 EST

"Ptolemy" <Nyquist314159@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "bckwrds" <bckwrds@theriver.com> wrote in message

> > take your meds.....and then take them again.......
>
> I think its the Israelis who are the ones "flying over the cookos nest".
> Someday the world is gonna wake up and see what has transpired over there.

You mean like defending themselves from, and fighting terrorists, of course
!

<snip>

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)