Bible Discussion: DemoKKKrats + Dirty Muslims Terrorize Blacks

DemoKKKrats + Dirty Muslims Terrorize Blacks

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Peter Terry
2004-08-06 05:53:31 EST

"Silver Blaze" <pintaguinness@yourlocal.com> wrote in message
> DemoKKKrats + dirty muslims Terrorize Blacks
>
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26144
>
> In King's name, profile the profilers

Isn't it telling how racist scumbags are using the likes
of the war on terror as a shroud from which they
vent hatred and racism from.

You must be a Christian of course, given that
Christians also led the 2000 year hate campaign
against the Jews from which their Christian
war lord Hitler ended up persecuting his
Christian founded holocaust.

PeterT

Silver Blaze
2004-08-06 14:12:42 EST
DemoKKKrats + dirty muslims Terrorize Blacks

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26144

In King's name, profile the profilers

By Debbie Schlussel

Martin Luther King Jr. is turning in his grave.

His own son -- Martin Luther King III -- Arabs and Al Sharpton are using
his name in vain.

While many celebrated the civil rights leader's memory yesterday,
Sharpton, King III and Arab leaders desecrated it <ETH> repeatedly using
King's name to denounce "profiling" of Arabs and Muslims.

But, in the heart of Arab and Muslim America <ETH> the Detroit area
<ETH> it's Arabs who are doing the profiling. Blacks aren't just being
profiled by them, they're being senselessly murdered, kidnapped and
assaulted.

Just ask Kalvin Porter of Detroit. If only he could answer. He was
beaten to death in May 1999 by Adel Altam and Fadhel Mazeb, Muslim Arabs
from Yemen, in front of his 12-year-old stepdaughter, Crystal. Porter's
"crime" was buying items at the Arab-owned Sunoco station where they
worked <ETH> and defending his stepdaughter's honor. The Arab Muslim
clerks made lewd comments about the young girl. When Porter responded,
"Why did you call my daughter [a lewd name]?" they beat Porter <ETH> a
father of five <ETH> to death with a tire-iron, escaping justice at an
O.J.-style trial.

It wasn't the only incident of Detroit-area Arab-on-black violence. In
July, a sexagenarian grandmother was assaulted at another Arab-owned
Detroit gas station. Also in July, Adeeb J. Haddad, 58, was charged with
assaulting a 13-year-old black boy at a gas station in Southfield, a
Detroit suburb. A black customer was intentionally locked in a Ferndale
gas station after arguing with an Arab attendant. Black customers were
told by Arab owners of a South Lyon station that the bathrooms were out
of order, which was false. Prosecution resulted.

Clearly, Arabs <ETH> who own over 80 percent of all gas stations in
Metro-Detroit, according to figures provided by the Arab-American
Chamber of Commerce to the Detroit News <ETH> are the ones guilty of
profiling here <ETH> without hijackings or national security at stake.
But when terrorism is involved and the shoe is on the other foot, the
American Arab community is suddenly into civil rights instead of our
safety.

Dr. King dreamed of the day when his children would be judged by the
content of their character, not the color of their skin. Clearly, one of
his progeny <ETH> King III <ETH> has never entered an Arab-owned gas
station in Detroit, where the term often used for blacks is "abad" <ETH>
slave. Arab activist Terry Ahwal told the Detroit Free Press, "Arabs
believe blacks as people will steal from them or even kill them."

That's why Heaster Wheeler, NAACP Detroit's executive director, when
asked to denounce Arab-profiling, wrote, "There is no question as to
where we stand on profiling. ... The question is where do so many of the
others stand? ... American children of families patronize [Arabs']
stores ... and few of these merchants ... even provide safe passage in
and out of their businesses." NAACP President Rev. Wendell Anthony told
the Free Press, "We cannot spend all of our energy concerned with our
Arab-American brothers when at the same time they do not express the
same concerns about us."

Because of these incidents, Sharpton and his Michigan-based associate,
Rev. Horace L. Sheffield III, were boycotting Detroit's Arab-owned gas
stations. Their "B-Gas Strategic Buying Campaign" <ETH> complete with
late-night TV commercials urging gas purchase at black-owned stations
<ETH> has suddenly disappeared now that Sharpton has hypocritically
determined that a renewed alliance with Arabs is more advantageous to
his power-grabbing enterprise.

Equally hypocritical, the same Arab leaders who expressed little remorse
over Arabs' poor treatment of black customers are now waving the Martin
Luther King Jr. flag, just as easily as they waved the American flag
after Sept. 11. In August, Imad Hamad, Michigan regional director of the
American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, was attacking the black
boycott, threatening that it would "escalate tensions." But in October,
in a Detroit News article decrying Arab profiling, Hamad was
photographed holding documents "for a Martin Luther King scholarship
program." Ironically, the INS opposed U.S. citizenship for Hamad, a
Muslim Arab, because he's a suspected Popular Front for the Liberation
of Palestine terrorist <ETH> exactly the type of person we should be
profiling.

Sharpton, who just months ago protested Arab profiling of blacks, is now
joining hands with his profilers in the "civil rights" industry's latest
juggernaut, blaspheming all King stood for.

King demanded freedom for "our brothers in Africa ... to live in peace
under our own sovereignty," not just in the United States. But Islamic
and Arabic leaders with whom Sharpton is allying himself are supporters
of Arab Muslim enslavement, gang rape, torture and murder of blacks in
Sudan.

Arab leaders now allied with King III and Sharpton opposed the rescue of
Ethiopian black Jews to freedom and opportunity in Israel. They oppose
Zionism and the existence of a Jewish State in Israel.

But Dr. King was definitive on Arab Anti-Semites like Hamad and their
civil-rights fakery. In his "Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend," he
wrote, "Anti-Zionist is inherently anti-Semitic, and ever will be so.
... It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we
justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other
nations."

King recognized that those who "feel as I do, a deep love of truth and
justice and a revulsion for racism, prejudice and discrimination ...
have been misled ... into thinking you can be 'anti-Zionist' and yet
remain true to these heartfelt principles that you and I share."

Dr. King wasn't fooled by these racist profilers and their newfound
commitment to civil rights. Shame on them for hijacking his good name.

Debbie Schlussel is a political commentator and attorney. She is a
frequent guest on ABC's "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher" and Fox
News Channel. Click here to participate in an online discussion group of
Debbie's commentary, and here to join the unofficial Debbie Schlussel
Fan Club.

Michael
2004-08-07 13:06:15 EST
In article <4113fde7_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Silver Blaze" <pintaguinness@yourlocal.com> wrote in message
> > DemoKKKrats + dirty muslims Terrorize Blacks
> >
> > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26144
> >
> > In King's name, profile the profilers
> >
> Isn't it telling how racist scumbags are using the likes
> of the war on terror as a shroud from which they
> vent hatred and racism from.
>
> You must be a Christian of course, given that
> Christians also led the 2000 year hate campaign
> against the Jews from which their Christian
> war lord Hitler ended up persecuting his
> Christian founded holocaust.

Hitler was no Christian, but only the biblically illiterate would be confused.

--
May God Bless You
Michael

Peter Terry
2004-08-07 17:54:47 EST

"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> In article <4113fde7_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Silver Blaze" <pintaguinness@yourlocal.com> wrote in message
> > > DemoKKKrats + dirty muslims Terrorize Blacks
> > >
> > > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26144
> > >
> > > In King's name, profile the profilers
> > >
> > Isn't it telling how racist scumbags are using the likes
> > of the war on terror as a shroud from which they
> > vent hatred and racism from.
> >
> > You must be a Christian of course, given that
> > Christians also led the 2000 year hate campaign
> > against the Jews from which their Christian
> > war lord Hitler ended up persecuting his
> > Christian founded holocaust.
>

> Hitler was no Christian, but only the biblically illiterate would be
confused.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the
Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the
work of the Lord.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

http://jews-for-allah.org/messianic-jews/christianhistorywithjews/hitler.htm

PeterT

Peter Terry
2004-08-08 08:08:36 EST

> In article <4115f871$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > > Hitler was no Christian, but only the biblically illiterate would be
> > confused.
> > >

> > Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of
the
> > Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for
the
> > work of the Lord.
> >
> > -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
>
> And the serpant said to the woman, surely the Word of God is not exactly
> true without my little twist of an addition. Hey, quoting Scripture
> inaccurately is the work of the anti-Christ and the oldest trick recorded
> in Scripture, even Eve fell for it.

hmm.. and this certainly applies to the Roman Church and the
American Christian right, who found justification
for the murder of tens of thousands of innocent people in
Iraq, all based on bogus evidence.. WOMD????

right Michael?

PeterT
> --
> May God Bless You
> Michael
> GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
> We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Michael
2004-08-08 09:21:34 EST
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > In article <4113fde7_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> > <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "Silver Blaze" <pintaguinness@yourlocal.com> wrote in message

> > > Isn't it telling how racist scumbags are using the likes
> > > of the war on terror as a shroud from which they
> > > vent hatred and racism from.
> > >
> > > You must be a Christian of course, given that
> > > Christians also led the 2000 year hate campaign
> > > against the Jews from which their Christian
> > > war lord Hitler ended up persecuting his
> > > Christian founded holocaust.
> >

> > Hitler was no Christian, but only the biblically illiterate would be
> confused.
> >

> Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the
> Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the
> work of the Lord.
>
> -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

And the serpant said to the woman, surely the Word of God is not exactly
true without my little twist of an addition. Hey, quoting Scripture
inaccurately is the work of the anti-Christ and the oldest trick recorded
in Scripture, even Eve fell for it.

--
May God Bless You
Michael
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Peter Terry
2004-08-08 21:09:17 EST

"RainLover" <SP-AMB-LOCKrainlover@raincity.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 13:21:34 GMT, mikeburt@ix.netcom.com (Michael)
> wrote:
>
> >In article <4115f871$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> ><mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> >> confused.
> >> >

> >> Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of
the
> >> Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting
for the
> >> work of the Lord.
> >>
> >> -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
> >
> >And the serpant said to the woman, surely the Word of God is not exactly
> >true without my little twist of an addition. Hey, quoting Scripture
> >inaccurately is the work of the anti-Christ and the oldest trick recorded
> >in Scripture, even Eve fell for it.
>
> I haven't met a christian here or anywhere who doesn't add to, ignore,
> or twist scripture to make it say what they already believe. It's not
> a 'trick'; it's just human nature to believe that what you believe is
> the 'truth' and find that 'truth' in your religious text.

A good point James. And it's abundantly clear that the
Christian right is attempting to manipulate scripture,
to have JC look as if he were a war lord, hence supporting
the Born Again come Charasmatic view that the attack on
Iraq was somehow justified on some moral basis.

PeterT

> James, Seattle

Steve Hayes
2004-08-09 01:13:36 EST
I'm not sure why you posted that in all those newsgroups.

It's only the Roman Catholic Church that has a devil's advocate.

Whose sainthood is Bush trying to undermine?

--
The unworthy deacon,
Stephen Methodius Hayes

RainLover
2004-08-09 08:41:28 EST
wrote:

>In article <4115f871$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
><mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

>> > Hitler was no Christian, but only the biblically illiterate would be
>> confused.
>> >

>> Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the
>> Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the
>> work of the Lord.
>>
>> -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
>
>And the serpant said to the woman, surely the Word of God is not exactly
>true without my little twist of an addition. Hey, quoting Scripture
>inaccurately is the work of the anti-Christ and the oldest trick recorded
>in Scripture, even Eve fell for it.

I haven't met a christian here or anywhere who doesn't add to, ignore,
or twist scripture to make it say what they already believe. It's not
a 'trick'; it's just human nature to believe that what you believe is
the 'truth' and find that 'truth' in your religious text.

James, Seattle

The Black Monk
2004-08-09 09:39:18 EST
"Peter Terry" <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<4116c08d_1@news.iprimus.com.au>...
> "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > In article <4115f871$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> > <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> confused.
> > > >

> > > Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of
> the
> > > Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for
> the
> > > work of the Lord.
> > >
> > > -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
> >
> > And the serpant said to the woman, surely the Word of God is not exactly
> > true without my little twist of an addition. Hey, quoting Scripture
> > inaccurately is the work of the anti-Christ and the oldest trick recorded
> > in Scripture, even Eve fell for it.
> >
> hmm.. and this certainly applies to the Roman Church and the
> American Christian right, who found justification
> for the murder of tens of thousands of innocent people in
> Iraq, all based on bogus evidence.. WOMD????

The Pope consistantly opposed and condemned the US invasion of Iraq. You are lying.

BM