Bible Discussion: Bushs' America...HATED And DESPISED!

Bushs' America...HATED And DESPISED!

Peter Terry
2004-08-05 16:57:51 EST

Bush, the love child of the Christian right.

Globalisation and the power of the US pose a more
serious threat to the world than war and terrorism,
according to a BBC poll.

PeterT

Peter Terry
2004-08-08 08:26:41 EST

"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> In article <4113481c_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Bush, the love child of the Christian right.
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3613217.stm
> >
> > Globalisation and the power of the US pose a more
> > serious threat to the world than war and terrorism,
> > according to a BBC poll.
>
> The liberals do like to poll yet only seem to publish those that agree
> with them.

Are you denying the fact?

> May God Bless You
> Michael
> GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
> We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Michael
2004-08-08 08:47:43 EST

--
May God Bless You
Michael
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Peter Terry
2004-08-08 21:33:36 EST

> In article <4116c4ca_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > > The liberals do like to poll yet only seem to publish those that agree
> > > with them.
> > >
> > Are you denying the fact?
>
> A poll is not necessarily a fact depending upon the assumptions and
> limiting conditions of the poll, which you failed to provide. A poll can
> be manufactured to say anything, whether fact or not.

If it's scientifically conducted then it's a pretty reasonable
indication, and you know it.

PeterT
> May God Bless You
> Michael
> GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
> We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Steve Hayes
2004-08-09 01:13:34 EST
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:57:51 +1000, "Peter Terry" <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Bush, the love child of the Christian right.
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3613217.stm
>
>Globalisation and the power of the US pose a more
> serious threat to the world than war and terrorism,
>according to a BBC poll.

So what's new?

--
The unworthy deacon,
Stephen Methodius Hayes

Michael
2004-08-09 09:12:42 EST
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > In article <4113481c_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
> > <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Bush, the love child of the Christian right.
> > >
> > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3613217.stm
> > >
> > > Globalisation and the power of the US pose a more
> > > serious threat to the world than war and terrorism,
> > > according to a BBC poll.
> >
> > The liberals do like to poll yet only seem to publish those that agree
> > with them.
> >
> Are you denying the fact?

A poll is not necessarily a fact depending upon the assumptions and
limiting conditions of the poll, which you failed to provide. A poll can
be manufactured to say anything, whether fact or not.

--
May God Bless You
Michael
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

CB
2004-08-09 14:55:29 EST
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:33:36 +1000, "Peter Terry" <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> In article <4116c4ca_1@news.iprimus.com.au>, "Peter Terry"
>> <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > "Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

>> > Are you denying the fact?
>>
>> A poll is not necessarily a fact depending upon the assumptions and
>> limiting conditions of the poll, which you failed to provide. A poll can
>> be manufactured to say anything, whether fact or not.
>>
>If it's scientifically conducted then it's a pretty reasonable
>indication, and you know it.

Some scientists believe in evolution.

--
Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is tried: He is a shield unto them
that take refuge in him.

Michael
2004-08-09 17:16:25 EST
In article <44ifh09os9el1f37e57u6c2m45rfnh394a@4ax.com>, CB
<*0@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:33:36 +1000, "Peter Terry" <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> >> A poll is not necessarily a fact depending upon the assumptions and
> >> limiting conditions of the poll, which you failed to provide. A poll can
> >> be manufactured to say anything, whether fact or not.
> >>
> >If it's scientifically conducted then it's a pretty reasonable
> >indication, and you know it.
>
> Some scientists believe in evolution.

Tee hee hee, they even believe that a fetus isn't a human being.
Ignorance knows no limit, it appears.

--
May God Bless You
Michael
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.

Peter Terry
2004-08-09 18:17:45 EST

> In article <44ifh09os9el1f37e57u6c2m45rfnh394a@4ax.com>, CB
> <country2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:33:36 +1000, "Peter Terry" <mombassa@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> > >"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > >If it's scientifically conducted then it's a pretty reasonable
> > >indication, and you know it.
> >
> > Some scientists believe in evolution.
>
> Tee hee hee, they even believe that a fetus isn't a human being.
> Ignorance knows no limit, it appears.

Incredible. The Christian attitude to abortion is totally
and completely hypocritical.

While a big song and dance is made of aborting
a foetus, the very same people will justify mass
murder of innocent women and children, all based upon
rhetoric, fear and rubbery evidence.

Killing is a killing is a killing...

No if's or but's.

Jesus is NOT a war lord, you both need to get over it.

PeterT

CB
2004-08-09 19:26:53 EST
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:17:45 +1000, "Peter Terry" <mombassa@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Michael" <mikeburt@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> In article <44ifh09os9el1f37e57u6c2m45rfnh394a@4ax.com>, CB
>> <country2000@hotmail.com> wrote:

>agree

>can

>> > Some scientists believe in evolution.
>>
>> Tee hee hee, they even believe that a fetus isn't a human being.
>> Ignorance knows no limit, it appears.
>>
>Incredible. The Christian attitude to abortion is totally
>and completely hypocritical.
>
>While a big song and dance is made of aborting
>a foetus, the very same people will justify mass
>murder of innocent women and children, all based upon
>rhetoric, fear and rubbery evidence.

The "murder" you mistakenly think that Bush committed was actually done by
saddam and his ilk.
Bush simply stopped him.

>Killing is a killing is a killing...

But it's OK for terrorists to kill Americans?