Bible Discussion: PING Elaine: Congratulations

PING Elaine: Congratulations

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Cinderella WindCharm
2004-08-04 13:34:54 EST
Elaine:

Your application for Christian Witch status has been approved! You are
tenatively assisgned to our Nord American Coven and as our newest member you
are assigned the name "Shadow Dancer". Don't confuse this with "Lap Dancer"
which is not quite the same thing. Your membership number is: 19694250666,
please memorize it, if you must write it down, keep it in a secure area.

As you know, your generous contribution and donation will go to further
educate Christians around North America to the wonders of Witch Craft.
Thanks for that.

As a new Witchette, your spell ability is severly limited, but feel free to
experiment, practice makes perfect.

Your application also indicated that you are a Spinster, well we will help
you put that right! No more sexual frustration for you.

We always suggest that Spinster Wichettes begin with calling up "Icubus", he
is also a Christian Witch and will satisy all of your sexual fantasies.

We know that you must deny this in front of your "Christian" friends, it is
alright to say anything negative, deny and condemn us, for this is the way
for you now.

Your welcome package containing the Spell Book is on it's way to your home,
as I said before, feel free to experiment, but go slow at first, and be
careful, very careful.

Your membership also includes a free consultation with the Witch of your
choice, please choose one from the list below.

First Jewish Witch, God.
First Christian Witch, Jesus.
First Spirtual Witch, The Holy Ghost.

This is the only newsgroup notification that you will receive from us, it is
encrypted, so that only you can read it, one of our junior Witchettes has
figured out the algorithm for us and this is the first implementation.

Chant this everynight before retiring:

Enter the three Witches.
1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
3 WITCH. Harpier cries:\ufffd'tis time! 'tis time!
1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.\ufffd
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,\ufffd
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
Liver of blaspheming Jew;
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,\ufffd
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingrediants of our caldron.
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
2 WITCH. Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

In Jesus,

Cinderella WindCharm

Rhyanon
2004-08-04 17:12:47 EST
?o_o?......O_o....o_O.....-_-.......!O_O!

"Cinderella WindCharm" <Cin@nospam.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Enter the three Witches.
> 1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
> 2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
> 3 WITCH. Harpier cries:-'tis time! 'tis time!
> 1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
> In the poison'd entrails throw.-
> Toad, that under cold stone,
> Days and nights has thirty-one;
> Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
> Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
> ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> 2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
> In the caldron boil and bake;
> Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
> Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
> Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
> Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,-
> For a charm of powerful trouble,
> Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
> ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> 3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;

Jani
2004-08-05 05:15:49 EST
Aimed at a poster in the baptist ng, hon. I thought it highly entertaining
that they picked Shadow Dancer for the nym, though, given the goings-on in
arw ;)

Jani

"Rhyanon" <pissoff@uberbitch.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> >
> > Enter the three Witches.
> > 1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
> > 2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
> > 3 WITCH. Harpier cries:-'tis time! 'tis time!
> > 1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
> > In the poison'd entrails throw.-
> > Toad, that under cold stone,
> > Days and nights has thirty-one;
> > Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
> > Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
> > ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> > Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> > 2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
> > In the caldron boil and bake;
> > Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
> > Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
> > Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
> > Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,-
> > For a charm of powerful trouble,
> > Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
> > ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> > Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> > 3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;

Rhyanon
2004-08-05 07:52:36 EST
That was why I ?O_o? ... but I liked it! It has a loverly sarcastic ring
to it. Not "quite" the same thing as 'Lap Dancer', buhahahahaha!!!

"Jani" <jani@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> > >
> > > Enter the three Witches.
> > > 1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
> > > 2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
> > > 3 WITCH. Harpier cries:-'tis time! 'tis time!
> > > 1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
> > > In the poison'd entrails throw.-
> > > Toad, that under cold stone,
> > > Days and nights has thirty-one;
> > > Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
> > > Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
> > > ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> > > Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> > > 2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
> > > In the caldron boil and bake;
> > > Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
> > > Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
> > > Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
> > > Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,-
> > > For a charm of powerful trouble,
> > > Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
> > > ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> > > Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> > > 3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;

Who
2004-08-05 08:14:17 EST
On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:34:54 GMT, "Cinderella WindCharm"
<*n@nospam.com> Coughed, cleared the throat, stepped onto the soap
box and shouted loudly:

> [...]
>
> Enter the three Witches.
> 1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
> 2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
> 3 WITCH. Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
> 1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
> In the poison'd entrails throw.—
> Toad, that under cold stone,
> Days and nights has thirty-one;
> Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
> Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
> ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> 2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
> In the caldron boil and bake;
> Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
> Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
> Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
> Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
> For a charm of powerful trouble,
> Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
> ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
> Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
> 3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;

Grab your broom and beat it!

''~``
( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
|Who cares Who knows |
| .oooO |
| Who said that ( ) Oooo. Who is it |
+----------------------\ (----( )--------------------------+
\_) ) /
(_/

Shadowdancer
2004-08-05 15:43:03 EST
no offense but my teacher always said when I was still learning
that those who accept monies for their teaching are false teachers

--
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you
cry

;+D
2004-08-05 15:54:51 EST
In article <279Qc.206927$%_6.78601@attbi_s01>, Cin@nospam.com sez the
following stuff in this here li'l ole news'froup...!

ifiocy and lies removed and ignored

--
WARNING:
La religione Cattolica maledica la vostra anima

Cindy
2004-08-05 15:56:12 EST

"shadowdancer" <yourkidding@noway.com> wrote in message
> no offense but my teacher always said when I was still learning
> that those who accept monies for their teaching are false teachers
> --
> No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you
> cry

Who was your teacher?

Cindy

Shadowdancer
2004-08-05 16:07:48 EST
she went by the name of Annabelle in the state of Alaska

--
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you
cry

Cindy
2004-08-05 17:06:40 EST

> she went by the name of Annabelle in the state of Alaska

Is she a Witch also?

Cindy

> --
> No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you
> cry

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)