Bible Discussion: Lies

Lies

Hammond Of Texas
2004-08-03 21:47:30 EST
Let's list a few, in no particular order, but quoted verbatim from text
posted to usenet by Anthony Marsh (amarsh@quik.com)...

Lie #1:

"...the fact that most of the leaders of the
American Revolution were Masons."

Fact:

Most were not.

From:
http://www.meta-
religion.com/Secret_societies/Groups/Masonry/masonic_myths_of_the_foundi
ng_fa.htm

"...Ten of the signers of the Articles (of Confederation), nine signers
of the Declaration (of Independence), and thirteen signers of the
Constitution -- and only this number -- were, or would become,
Freemasons..."

These people WERE the leaders. Little can better define the term
"leader" than those with the authority, and more importantly, the
committment and the audacity to put into writing their role in fomenting
a violent revolt.

Lie #2:

Referring to the pyramid...

"It has always been a Masonic symbol."

Fact:

The pyramid is not now, nor has it ever been a Masonic symbol. When
challenged to produce proof to the contrary, Mr. Marsh has been utterly
mute on the matter.

Lie #3:

"Masons trace their Heritage back to
the original Jewish masons who built the pyramids."

Fact:

Where to start? This one is false for multiple reasons.
First of all, Freemasonry has done a rather poor job of tracing its own
heritage. The official party line is that modern Freemasonry grew out of
medieval guilds of operative stonemasons and came into being with the
UGLE in 1717. Alas there are existing lodge (of speculative masons)
records going back at least another century or two. Masonic scholars
will probably be debating the actual lineage of the craft forever. Given
that we are so uncertain ourselves of our "heritage" it is absurd for
anyone else to suggest that he knows for a fact that it can be traced to
the

"...Jewish masons who built the pyramids...."

Neither the Jews, nor (more accurately) their ancestors had anything to
do with the building of the pyramids, having never been in Egypt until
many centuries AFTER the pyramids had been built.

Lie #4:

"...ELEMENTS of the Great Seal are DRAWN from Masonic symbols."

Fact:

None of the symbols on the Great Seal were, at the time they were
included in the design of the Great Seal, Masonic symbols. Ergo, they
could NOT HAVE BEEN "drawn" from Masonic symbols.

Lie #5:

"The all-seeing eye and the pyramid were already Masonic symbols which
they put together for the Great Seal."

Fact:

See- Lie #4.

Lie #6:

One of my favorites...
"Of course there are different levels within Freemasonry. Where have you
been? FYI, there are 33 levels and you do not learn the truth until at
least level 30."

Fact:

Freemasonry has no "levels". It does have three (3), and only three,
degrees.

Again, when challenged to substantiate his claim about "...the truth
until at least level 30...", he is virtually mute. What is that "truth",
Mr. Marsh? Why "level" 30?

Lie #7:

"So there had already been some pyramids built before the Jews
were slaves in Egypt. That has nothing to do with what I said."

Fact:

ALL of the pyramids in Egypt had been built before an Hebrew slave ever
set foot in Egypt. See Lie #3.

Lie #8:

"And no one has said that they were used to build or rebuild the
pyramids"

Fact:

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
See Lies #3 and #7

Lie #9:

"I have not lied about anything. "

<GOTO Lie #1>

Flatline Wi-Fi -- Un-Wiring You To The World
http://www.flatline.com

Tupac Chopra
2004-08-03 21:53:52 EST
Hammond of Texas <spammersRlosers@spamcop.net> wrote in

If x > = 500 ? "Hello world";

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

Dogna
2004-08-04 04:55:01 EST
Hammond of Texas wrote:

> Let's list a few, in no particular order, but quoted verbatim from text
> posted to usenet by Anthony Marsh (amarsh@quik.com)...
>
> Lie #1:
>
> "...the fact that most of the leaders of the
> American Revolution were Masons."
>
> Fact:
>
> Most were not.

Masons are lovers of money...paid to chronicle the lies of liars in
order to create specific history to back up masonic lies as needed.

Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write, say, or think.
Notice I left out feel. Masons are soul'less monied beasts of burden.

Masons worship lucifer, the god of green paper and gold. The false idol.
The father of all lies.

Instead, learn to share for free.

abolishmoney.com
ubarter.com
reformation.org/moneychangers.html
reinventingmoney.com
dorewilliamson.com/plan.html
infowars.com

Hammond Of Texas
2004-08-04 11:31:24 EST
dogna wrote:

> Masons are lovers of money...paid to chronicle the lies of liars in
> order to create specific history to back up masonic lies as needed.
>
> Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write, say, or think.
> Notice I left out feel. Masons are soul'less monied beasts of burden.
>
> Masons worship lucifer, the god of green paper and gold. The false idol.
> The father of all lies.
>
> Instead, learn to share for free.

Oh yeah! That's the stuff. Keep it comin', boy. No, really. I LOVE what
you are doing for Freemasonry. There's no way that I could make the
anti-Masons of the world look as crazy as you do.

Larry
2004-08-04 15:35:02 EST
dogna <dgordon@ak.net> wrote in message news:<4110A466.DD4492FF@ak.net>...
> Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write

I am lying.

Hammond Of Texas
2004-08-04 18:19:55 EST
In article <be6058f7.0408041135.6442a042@posting.google.com>,
m*i@comcast.net says...
> dogna <dgordon@ak.net> wrote in message news:<4110A466.DD4492FF@ak.net>...
> > Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write
>
> I am lying.

Hey, did you just hear the "whooshing" sound? :)

JB
2004-08-04 19:49:23 EST

Iacomus
2004-08-05 05:11:17 EST
On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 00:55:01 -0800, dogna wrote:

> Hammond of Texas wrote:
>>
>> Let's list a few, in no particular order, but quoted verbatim from text
>> posted to usenet by Anthony Marsh (amarsh@quik.com)...
>>
>> Lie #1:
>>
>> "...the fact that most of the leaders of the
>> American Revolution were Masons."
>>
>> Fact:
>>
>> Most were not.
>
> Masons are lovers of money...paid to chronicle the lies of liars in
> order to create specific history to back up masonic lies as needed.
>
> Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write, say, or think.
> Notice I left out feel. Masons are soul'less monied beasts of burden.

Okay, this my first post to this NG, but I have to say, that is one of the
most obviously fallacious statements I have seen in a long time. Talk
about poisoning the well!!!

Iacomus

Iacomus
2004-08-05 05:13:06 EST
On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 00:49:23 +0100, JB wrote:

> "Larry" <mcmlviii@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> dogna <dgordon@ak.net> wrote in message
>> > Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write
>>
>> I am lying.
>

> Oh! does not compute! does not compute! error! error! Exterminate!
> error!
>
> (anyone else here the Darleks are back?)

It's the Daleks and yes. :)

Iacomus

Dogna
2004-08-05 05:26:13 EST
Iacomus wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 00:55:01 -0800, dogna wrote:
>
> > Hammond of Texas wrote:
> >>
> >> Let's list a few, in no particular order, but quoted verbatim from text
> >> posted to usenet by Anthony Marsh (amarsh@quik.com)...
> >>
> >> Lie #1:
> >>
> >> "...the fact that most of the leaders of the
> >> American Revolution were Masons."
> >>
> >> Fact:
> >>
> >> Most were not.
> >
> > Masons are lovers of money...paid to chronicle the lies of liars in
> > order to create specific history to back up masonic lies as needed.
> >
> > Why should anyone EVER believe anything masons write, say, or think.
> > Notice I left out feel. Masons are soul'less monied beasts of burden.
> >
> Okay, this my first post to this NG, but I have to say, that is one of the
> most obviously fallacious statements I have seen in a long time. Talk
> about poisoning the well!!!
>
> Iacomus

So true...masons poison wells and lie for a living.

Masons are indeed without souls because they have sold their souls to
lucifer, representing the golden kalf selling the love of money.