Bible Discussion: John Kerry Embraces Creationism

John Kerry Embraces Creationism

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Gactimus
2004-08-02 18:20:00 EST
Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
John Kerry's words,

"More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
power."

John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
they gain in information and wisdom.

Adam H.
2004-08-02 18:27:50 EST
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:20:00 -0400, Gactimus <gactimus@xrs.net> wrote:

>Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
>out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
>Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
>John Kerry's words,
>
>"More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
>ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
>power."
>
>John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
>In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
>they gain in information and wisdom.

Prove it. For that matter, let's see you prove the evolution isn't a
sound theory, and that creationism is.

But you won't, of course.

---
"Question with boldness even the existence of a god;
because, if there be one, he must more approve of
the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
- Thomas Jefferson

Joe Blow
2004-08-02 18:38:37 EST
Gactimus wrote:
> Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
> out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
> Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
> John Kerry's words,
>
> "More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
> ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
> power."
>
> John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
> In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
> they gain in information and wisdom.

I'm really glad you believe that. Now vote for him.

Joe

Shawn Hearn
2004-08-02 18:57:50 EST
In article <1w93vkewn9s7.dlg@alaska.local>, Gactimus <gactimus@xrs.net>
wrote:

> Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry
> took
> out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy
> Space
> Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
> John Kerry's words,
>
> "More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
> ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
> power."
>
> John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many
> years. In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
> they gain in information and wisdom.

Where did Kerry say anything about creationism in the quote you cited?
The reality is that Kerry can believe in whatever he wants. For example,
if Kerry wanted to believe that the moon was made of cheese, that does
not mean the moon is really made of cheese. Kerry can believe in
creationism if he wants, that does not mean his belief is factual. As
long as Kerry keeps his personal and religious feelings separate from
his actions as an elected official, I couldn't care less what Kerry
believes in. Ditto for Bush, Daschle, Cheney, Edwards, Corzine, Clinton,
and any other politician you can name.

Tom
2004-08-02 19:05:07 EST

"Gactimus" <gactimus@xrs.net> wrote in message
> Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator
Kerry took
> out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy
Space
> Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's
ponder
> John Kerry's words,
>
> "More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
> ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in
that
> power."
>
> John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many
years.
> In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution,
as
> they gain in information and wisdom.

Yes, I know. That is why only 7% of the biologists( You know them, but you
probably refer to them as evolutionists) believe in a supreme being. This is
by far the lowest percentage of belief of all the scientists.

Tom McDonald
2004-08-02 19:19:42 EST
Gactimus wrote:

> Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
> out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
> Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
> John Kerry's words,
>
> "More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
> ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
> power."
>
> John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
> In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
> they gain in information and wisdom.

Hey, Gack,

Curious that you should rip this off, word-for-word, from a
troll poster on talk.origins by the nym 'MurphyInOhio'. Are
you, by chance, related to CoPT, who also hasn't the oomph to
write his own stuff.

If you are MIO, though, nevermind.

--
Tom McDonald

John Manning
2004-08-02 19:45:08 EST

Gactimus wrote:

> Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
> out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
> Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
> John Kerry's words,
>
> "More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
> ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
> power."
>
> John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
> In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
> they gain in information and wisdom.

Sorry Gactimus, Kerry said NOTHING AT ALL about either creationism or
evolution. Do you live in a dream world?

Adam Marczyk
2004-08-02 20:18:46 EST
"Gactimus" <gactimus@xrs.net> wrote in message
> Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator
Kerry
> took out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's
Kennedy
> Space Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's
> ponder John Kerry's words,
>
> "More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
> ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in
that
> power."
>
> John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many
> years. In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in
> evolution, as they gain in information and wisdom.

Funny, but 450 or so Steves seem to disagree with you there.

http://www.ncseweb.org/article.asp?category=18

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

Kate
2004-08-02 20:20:14 EST
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:20:00 -0400, Gactimus <gactimus@xrs.net> wrote:

>Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
>out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
>Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
>John Kerry's words,
>
>"More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
>ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
>power."
>
>John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
>In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
>they gain in information and wisdom.

You must be staring up your own ass hole to get that kind of twisted
meaning out of Kerry's words.

And being personally a child of the 'hard science community' you are
soooo out in left field. Atheists abound.

Dr_Postman
2004-08-02 20:41:55 EST
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:20:00 -0400, Gactimus <gactimus@xrs.net> wrote:

>Bad news for evolutionism and its zealot followers. Recently, Senator Kerry took
>out time, even among the scientists and technicians at Florida's Kennedy Space
>Center, to give thanks to the Higher Power who created us all. Let's ponder
>John Kerry's words,
>
>"More physicists and more and more scientists, the more they learn in some
>ways the less they know about some things and the more they believe in that
>power."
>
>John Kerry is only echoing what the science community has known for many years.
>In the hard sciences, fewer men and women put any credence in evolution, as
>they gain in information and wisdom.

Don't be such a moron.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTĀ® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)