Bible Discussion: The Religious Right Has Followed A Lie

The Religious Right Has Followed A Lie

Steven Spence
2004-07-31 19:21:00 EST
http://stephentree.com/lie

Religious Right is Wrong

In their attempts to be proved right the religious right have
overlooked the smallest of points. The rightness of God has nothing to
do with having the right interpretation; it is coming to know the
spirit of God in such a way that your intentions are MADE RIGHT. Many
who were banished by traditional religion for having experiences that
were not in line with the accepted interpretation are beginning to
show others that the true intention of the heart of Jesus was to end
religion as we know it by trapping the fearful that come to religion
to hide behind the veil of interpretation.
They will follow a lie: This is talking about the religious who love
their interpretation more than they love each other and have never
come to know the spirit. Interpretation gained through religion leads
to misinterpretation. A life coming to know the spirit leads to "my
moments with "YOU", my life, I treasure. Consider that the religious
right has backed a leader that is leading astray. (George W. Bush) and
that the interpretation they based their reasoning on is coming to be
seen as a lie. The intelligence frenzy leading to this lie is part of
the deluding influence.
To be continued: www.dnatree.us/lie

Pastor Dave
2004-08-01 10:50:15 EST
While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on 31
Jul 2004 16:21:00 -0700, steven@stephentree.com (Steven
Spence) screamed out:

>http://stephentree.com/lie
>
>Religious Right is Wrong
>

>In their attempts to be proved right the religious right have
>overlooked the smallest of points. The rightness of God has nothing to
>do with having the right interpretation; it is coming to know the
>spirit of God in such a way that your intentions are MADE RIGHT.

Incorrect. That says that one can do whatever one
wishes, as long as one believes that what he/she is
doing, is right. There is right and there is wrong.

Pastor Dave Raymond

"Were they ashamed when they made an abomination?
They were not at all ashamed, nor did they know
to blush. So they shall fall among those who fall.
At the time I visit them, they shall be cast down,
says Jehovah." - Jeremiah 6:15

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of
the Spirit, which is the word of God:" - Ephesians 6:17

/
o{}xxxxx[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
\

"What part of 'THOU SHALT NOT' don't you understand?"

Terrell D Lewis
2004-08-01 12:35:24 EST
On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 10:50:15 -0400, Pastor Dave
<nospam*-*pastordave38@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>In their attempts to be proved right the religious right have
>>overlooked the smallest of points. The rightness of God has nothing to
>>do with having the right interpretation; it is coming to know the
>>spirit of God in such a way that your intentions are MADE RIGHT.
>
>Incorrect. That says that one can do whatever one
>wishes, as long as one believes that what he/she is
>doing, is right. There is right and there is wrong.

Which sort of proves the point they made.

Terrell

Steven Spence
2004-08-01 15:23:23 EST
I had to put the reply to Pastor Dave here because an error occurs
when I try to reply to your message.

You misunderstand what is meant by I can do ALL THINGS through him
that strengthens me. Now if I am following the spirit and learning
from the spirit I am going to learn why my heart desires this or that
and my INTENTIONS are going to be directed toward what the spirit has
shown me are my true desires and sure enough it turns out that it is
not only something I want to do but also something used by the spirit
in the same way the honeybee loves the flower and uninhibited he takes
what the flower offers and the synergy of the spirit is that the
pollen on the tail of the bee creates more of what the honeybee
desires. You misinterpret the spirit because of the veil of
interpretation which replaces the true spirit in christianity.

Steven Spence
2004-08-01 15:48:53 EST
Hmm problems emailing pastor dave and other curiosities

Like your pattern and the True intentions of your heart.

While skydiving off of the Empire State Building Pastor Dave thought
he was God
because he could read the book called the bible and used his
interpretation that he gained from his skill in reading to ridicule
all those that had a different interpretation. This gave Pastor Dave
the Euphoric feeling of being RIGHTIOUS beyond those that had had
their own personal experiences with the spirit and scripture. But alas
he knows within his heart that he is merely hiding behind that veil of
religion and the only person he is fooling is himself.

While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:06:04 -0700, Rob <Rob@nospam.com>
screamed out:

and

While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on 1
Aug 2004 04:05:59 -0700,
www_insider_org@postmaster.co.uk (Alert) screamed out:

While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:07:28 GMT, Bill Baker
<*r@postini.spamcon.org> screamed out:

While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:36:43 -0500, ;+D
<*h@idunnoromath.com> screamed out:

Within each of your posts I see there is a TRUE INTENT OF THE HEART
which is to ridicule and you believe this makes your truth superior.

[...]

2004-08-01 17:15:58 EST
While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on
Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:35:24 GMT, Terrell D Lewis
<*M@sbcglobal.net> screamed out:

>On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 10:50:15 -0400, Pastor Dave
><nospam*-*pastordave38@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>In their attempts to be proved right the religious right have
>>>overlooked the smallest of points. The rightness of God has nothing to
>>>do with having the right interpretation; it is coming to know the
>>>spirit of God in such a way that your intentions are MADE RIGHT.
>>
>>Incorrect. That says that one can do whatever one
>>wishes, as long as one believes that what he/she is
>>doing, is right. There is right and there is wrong.
>
>Which sort of proves the point they made.

No, it proves that they think that's okay. It does not
prove that it is okay.

Pastor Dave Raymond

"Were they ashamed when they made an abomination?
They were not at all ashamed, nor did they know
to blush. So they shall fall among those who fall.
At the time I visit them, they shall be cast down,
says Jehovah." - Jeremiah 6:15

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of
the Spirit, which is the word of God:" - Ephesians 6:17

/
o{}xxxxx[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
\

"If the solar system was brought about by an accidental
collision, then the appearance of organic life on this
planet was also an accident and the whole evolution of
man was an accident too. If so, then all our thought
processes are mere accidents - the accidental
by-product of the movement of atoms. And this holds
for the materialists' and astronomers' as well as for
anyone else's. But if their thoughts - i.e., of
materialism and astronomy - are merely accidental
by-products, why should we believe them to be true?
I see no reason for believing that one accident
should be able to give a correct account of all
the other accidents." - C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock

Pastor Dave
2004-08-01 17:18:49 EST
While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on 1
Aug 2004 12:48:53 -0700, steven@stephentree.com (Steven
Spence) screamed out:

>Hmm problems emailing pastor dave and other curiosities

You should remove the "nospam*-*" from the address.

>Like your pattern and the True intentions of your heart.
>
>While skydiving off of the Empire State Building Pastor Dave thought
>he was God
>because he could read the book called the bible and used his
>interpretation that he gained from his skill in reading to ridicule
>all those that had a different interpretation. This gave Pastor Dave
>the Euphoric feeling of being RIGHTIOUS beyond those that had had
>their own personal experiences with the spirit and scripture. But alas
>he knows within his heart that he is merely hiding behind that veil of
>religion and the only person he is fooling is himself.

You can insult me all you wish. It only shows YOUR
true intentions.

>While skydiving off of the Empire State Building on
>Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:36:43 -0500, ;+D
><romath@idunnoromath.com> screamed out:
>
>Within each of your posts I see there is a TRUE INTENT OF THE HEART
>which is to ridicule and you believe this makes your truth superior.

You have been told already. It is a joke. Even
Christians sky dive, you know.

>But alas he knows within his heart that he is merely hiding behind
>that veil of religion and the only person he is fooling is himself.

I don't believe in "religion".

Now, if you have an issue, at least have the courage to
deal with it head on, instead of typing these petty
insults.

Pastor Dave Raymond

"Were they ashamed when they made an abomination?
They were not at all ashamed, nor did they know
to blush. So they shall fall among those who fall.
At the time I visit them, they shall be cast down,
says Jehovah." - Jeremiah 6:15

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of
the Spirit, which is the word of God:" - Ephesians 6:17

/
\

Read the bible. It's user-friendly plus we offer
tech support here on Sundays.