Bible Discussion: Homosexuality Is WRONG

Homosexuality Is WRONG

Frank Myers
2004-07-30 23:10:45 EST
Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
*specifically* prohibit homosexuality?

Thank you in advance.

--
Frank Myers

Barry OGrady
2004-07-31 00:22:43 EST
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:10:45 +0100, Frank Myers <xm04wa7@kp996wq.com> wrote:

>Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
>*specifically* prohibit homosexuality?

The effeminate shall not see heaven.
Homosexuals shall be put to death.

>Thank you in advance.
>
>--
>Frank Myers

-Barry
========

RobertVB
2004-07-31 00:36:56 EST
In article <hc7mg0lqrdpicrrmscq2gg2kf3vgq7jpf7@4ax.com>, Barry OGrady
<god_freee_jones@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:10:45 +0100, Frank Myers <xm04wa7@kp996wq.com> wrote:
>
> >Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
> >*specifically* prohibit homosexuality?
>
> The effeminate shall not see heaven.

The word you are saying means 'effeminate' was translated to mean
'masturbators' for 1300 years.

> Homosexuals shall be put to death.

Never says that at all - at best it mentions one specific activity 'a
man lying with men as with a woman', which obviously only covers
specific things and leaves female homosexuals entirely out of the
picture.

--
"...when all the noise quiets down, in that moment we should see our way clear
to allowing same-sex couples to marry for the same, selfish primitive reasons

"After all, what else is marriage for?"

-- Robert Lerose, 2004 winner - 'Great American Thinkoff' contest

Thore \Tocis\ Schmechtig
2004-07-31 02:33:51 EST
Barry OGrady wrote:

>>Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
>>*specifically* prohibit homosexuality?
> The effeminate shall not see heaven.
> Homosexuals shall be put to death.

Well, make that "those who have homosexual sex" in the second line...

--
Regards

Thore "Tocis" Schmechtig

Matty
2004-07-31 02:47:13 EST
On 31/7/04 2:22 PM, in article hc7mg0lqrdpicrrmscq2gg2kf3vgq7jpf7@4ax.com,
"Barry OGrady" <god_freee_jones@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:10:45 +0100, Frank Myers <xm04wa7@kp996wq.com> wrote:
>
>> Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
>> *specifically* prohibit homosexuality?
>
> The effeminate shall not see heaven.
> Homosexuals shall be put to death.

What is wrong with being effeminate? What is wrong with being homosexual?

Matty
--

My blog: http://kaiwai.blogspot.com

Dennis Kemmerer
2004-07-31 03:01:15 EST
"Matty" <kaiwainz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> On 31/7/04 2:22 PM, in article hc7mg0lqrdpicrrmscq2gg2kf3vgq7jpf7@4ax.com,
> "Barry OGrady" <god_freee_jones@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:10:45 +0100, Frank Myers <xm04wa7@kp996wq.com>
wrote:

> >> Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
> >> *specifically* prohibit homosexuality?
> >
> > The effeminate shall not see heaven.
> > Homosexuals shall be put to death.
>
> What is wrong with being effeminate? What is wrong with being homosexual?

It makes him hard. LOL

Matty
2004-07-31 04:37:25 EST
On 31/7/04 5:01 PM, in article 2n0uilFrj7etU1@uni-berlin.de, "Dennis
Kemmerer" <dk@suespammers.org> wrote:

> "Matty" <kaiwainz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 31/7/04 2:22 PM, in article hc7mg0lqrdpicrrmscq2gg2kf3vgq7jpf7@4ax.com,
>> "Barry OGrady" <god_freee_jones@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> The effeminate shall not see heaven.
>>> Homosexuals shall be put to death.
>>
>> What is wrong with being effeminate? What is wrong with being homosexual?
>
> It makes him hard. LOL

LOL, either that or he is jealous about the fact that there are people who
are out of the closet ;-)

Matty
--

My blog: http://kaiwai.blogspot.com

Dionisio
2004-07-31 07:32:26 EST
Barry OGrady wrote:

>The effeminate shall not see heaven.

Oh dear, who's gonna break that to Mother Teresa?

>Homosexuals shall be put to death.

*Everyone's* gonna be put to death. It's part of the deal of Original
Sin and the Apple.

--
The danger for what the press derisively calls the 'Religious Right' is that they are making the same mistakes the religious left made. To solve the moral problems of the nation they are looking to government rather than the Creator of their faith and His strategies.

Matty
2004-07-31 09:56:30 EST
On 31/7/04 9:32 PM, in article erLOc.117$7k1.9@fe1.columbus.rr.com,
"Dionisio" <moc.rr.thgisni@5ellimd.com> wrote:

> Barry OGrady wrote:
>
>> The effeminate shall not see heaven.
>>

> Oh dear, who's gonna break that to Mother Teresa?
>
>> Homosexuals shall be put to death.
>>

> *Everyone's* gonna be put to death. It's part of the deal of Original
> Sin and the Apple.

Unless you're Jewish, IIRC, don't believe in original sin.

Matty
--

My blog: http://kaiwai.blogspot.com

Ninure Saunders
2004-07-31 10:06:56 EST
In article <k33mg05c1mnblllfiqit2sn2tvamlrobdu@4ax.com>, Frank Myers
<*7@kp996wq.com> wrote:

-Can someone please point out the sections of the Bible that
-*specifically* prohibit homosexuality?

There none.
-
-Thank you in advance.

You are more than welcome.
-
---
-Frank Myers

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
http://Rainbow-Christian.tk

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

Take my polls
http://ninure.100megsfree5.com

My Yahoo Group
http://Ninure.tk

My Online Diary
http://www.ninure.deardiary.net
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.MCCchurch.org

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address