Bible Discussion: Gutless Anon Christian@velocitus.net Confirms His Polytheism

Gutless Anon Christian@velocitus.net Confirms His Polytheism

Pastor Winter JNAHC
2004-07-25 13:36:46 EST
c*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:

>Only SOME of the "oneness, Jesus-only pentecostals" make that type of
>claim. Jesus didn't.

When three god, false-christian scum like the gutless anon
false-christian scum posting as christian@velocitus.net call
real Christians "Jesus Only" are they not admitting that they
don't worship "only Jesus"?

Why does the gutless anon false-christian scum
c*n@velocitus.net keep claiming that he is not
polytheistic while he continues to attack "oneness"?

What does "oneness" mean but monotheism?

Many of the false preachers from the "three god" churches will
use God's name in what they perceive to be a derogatory term.
They say that the one God church is "Jesus only" and their
victims are conditioned to react "Oh, yeah, "Jesus only"...

Well, if they aren't worshipping "only Jesus", just WHO are those
filthy deceivers like christian@velocitus.net worshipping, eh?
Think about it! When the Christ rejecting filth in trinity cults
try to INSULT the real Christians by calling them "Jesus only";
the trinitarians actually EXPOSE themselves as the Christ
rejecting filth that they are!!

2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are
lost:
2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds
of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel
of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2 Cor 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the
Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Satanic deceiving false religious filth like the gutless anon
c*n@velocitus.net HATE the name of Jesus.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's
sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and
shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my
name's sake.

Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake:
but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake.

The false christian filth like christian@velocitus.net hate the
name of Jesus so much that they perceive it to be an INSULT to
call someone "Jesus only". That ALSO exposes them as
POLYTHEISTIC, regardless of vain claims to the contrary.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be
saved.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

And so they take the Lord's name in vain, and use God's name as
an insult..Of course Jesus told us (the true Church) that we
would be hated "FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE"...The false "three mystery
god's of Babylon"(that's where the trinity originated, long
before Christ) churches HATE baptism in Jesus name......they hate
the name of Jesus so bad that they use it as an insult "Jesus
only" they say....so they really don't believe that Jesus
is God....they claim to be Christian, but they lie (their father
is the father of lies) They are the harlot daughters of a three
god whore:

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had
the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither;
I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that
sitteth upon many waters:

The RCC sits on many waters (it's international).

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed
fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made
drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Many kings and nations deceived by the three god religious system
with its "indulgences" and other abominations.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the
wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet
colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,
having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and
filthiness of her fornication:

The pomp and regalia and scarlet robes of the RCC.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The harlots are ALL trinitarian denominations. All protestant
churches are merely wayward harlot daughters of the GREAT WHORE.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the
saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I
saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

No false church has murdered true Apostolic Christians like the
RCC and her harlot daughters.

That is why these false preachers like christian@velocitus.net
can use the name of God Himself as an insult, they are the harlot
daughters of a Great Whore.

Don't be Deceived! The Bible says that the fullness of the
Godhead dewlt in Him (Jesus) bodily, and YE ARE COMPLETE IN
HIM... He is coming soon, in the clouds for those that LOVE His
NAME, and have obeyed His word.

Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the
Lord, [so] walk ye in him:
Colossians 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the
faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with
thanksgiving.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments
of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
bodily.
Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of
all principality and power:

And the three god, religious filth like the gutless anon
c*n@velocitus.net will accuse and mock and say "Jesus
Only"; thus betraying their whorish roots and polytheism.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

D*@nomail.com
2004-07-25 14:29:49 EST
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:36:46 -0400, Pastor Winter JNAHC <steveNONO-SPAM@prime.org> wrote:

>*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:
>
>>Only SOME of the "oneness, Jesus-only pentecostals" make that type of
>>claim. Jesus didn't.
>
>When three god, false-christian scum like the gutless anon
>false-christian scum posting as christian@velocitus.net call
>real Christians "Jesus Only" are they not admitting that they
>don't worship "only Jesus"?
>
>Why does the gutless anon false-christian scum
>*n@velocitus.net keep claiming that he is not
>polytheistic while he continues to attack "oneness"?
>
>What does "oneness" mean but monotheism?

If a creator does exist, all who worship the creator are
worshipping the same being regardless of what they call
him, or what they think about him. That means the Muslims
worship the same God that Christians and Jews do.
Christians being critical of each other is an insult to God
and Christ, and is what Satan wants them to do, imo:
2Co 2
10 If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have
forgiven--if there was anything to forgive--I have forgiven in the
sight of Christ for your sake,
11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware
of his schemes.
Rev 12
10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom
of our God,
and the authority of his Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
> [...]
>NAME, and have obeyed His word.
>
>Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the
>Lord, [so] walk ye in him:
>Colossians 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the
>faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with
>thanksgiving.
>Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
>and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments
>of the world, and not after Christ.
>Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
>bodily.
>Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of
>all principality and power:
>
>And the three god, religious filth like the gutless anon
>*n@velocitus.net will accuse and mock and say "Jesus
>Only"; thus betraying their whorish roots and polytheism.

C*@velocitus.net
2004-07-25 15:28:50 EST
Hello Pastor Winter JAH (Just Another Heathen)
you posted in alt.religion.christian.pentecostal :
>*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:
>
>>Only SOME of the "oneness, Jesus-only pentecostals" make that type of
>>claim. Jesus didn't.
>
>When three god, false-christian scum like the gutless anon
>false-christian scum posting as christian@velocitus.net call
>real Christians "Jesus Only" are they not admitting that they
>don't worship "only Jesus"?
>
>Why does the gutless anon false-christian scum
>*n@velocitus.net keep claiming that he is not
>polytheistic while he continues to attack "oneness"?
>
>What does "oneness" mean but monotheism?

Your version of "oneness" means that you teach that Jesus IS His Own
Father, and IS the Holy Spirit.

Your version of "oneness" is called "modalism."
And it has Jesus praying to Jesus.
Jesus having two separate minds and Wills.
Jesus throwing His voice up into heaven.

Your version is heresy.

and you keep LYING and pretending I believe in more than one God
(defined polytheism). But I don't, you know it, and you keep
repeating your lies even though you know they are lies.

And you call yourself a pastor even though you disowned your son, he
is in jail for molesting a little girl, and you have admitted to
having pornography on your computer.

SOME "CHRISTIAN" YOU ARE!

Some "pastur" you are!

And WHO is the father of those lies you tell?

in the Name of Jesus Christ,
Christian

BTW, it was nice that you didn't change the headers this time to post
my reply only to alt.christnet.public. This way I don't have to put
them all back in.

Google This
2004-07-25 16:22:27 EST
Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under
the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard
saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the
throne, AND to the Lamb, forever and ever!"

AND here is a worship verse from the Holy Bible!

http://www.truthandgrace.com/Christianlove.htm

"Heretic Winter JNAHC" <steve@prime.org> wrote in message
> [...]
> thanksgiving.
> Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
> and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments
> of the world, and not after Christ.
> Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead
> bodily.
> Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of
> all principality and power:
>
> And the three god, religious filth like the gutless anon
> christian@velocitus.net will accuse and mock and say "Jesus
> Only"; thus betraying their whorish roots and polytheism.
>
> Pastor sTeve Winter
> --
> Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
> http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
> Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Pastor Steve Winter
2004-07-25 16:33:54 EST
c*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:

>Your version of "oneness" is called "modalism."

Since we know from the Word of God that the trinitarians like
the gutless false-christian scum christian@velocitus.net are the
spiritual whores and harlots, we should also be aware that when
such spiritual filth were allowed to murder true Christians, that
they would accuse them of "heresy".

One of the names that the whore and "Catholic lite"™ harlots
would use is "modal monarchist" which basically means that the
individual was a monotheist instead of a "three god" harlot.

It is not surprising that the "three god" "Catholic lite"™
harlots like the gutless false-christian scum
c*n@velocitus.net would also "claim" to be "christian"
today. It is also not surprising that such spiritual scum would
still have nice little "categories" to "categorize" the true
Christians as they used to do when they would murder them.

The "harlot daughters" are the "Catholic lite"™ denominations
that worship the same false gods as the "Great Whore" (the
Catholic trinity).

Most of the false christian churches are daughters of the RCC.
That is another reason that no one can be saved in a trinity
church.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had
the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither;
I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that
sitteth upon many waters:

The RCC "sitteth on many waters", she is international as are her
filthy "Catholic lite"™ harlot daughters.

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed
fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made
drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Catholic "indulgences" and false religion have made many "drunk"
with her false religion.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the
wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The "beast" is the economic community that the "Whore" (the RCC)
rides on. The drunken nations support the Vatican.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet
colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,
having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and
filthiness of her fornication:

The pomp and jewelry and scarlet robes of the RCC etc.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The RCC is the mother of all of the "Catholic lite"™ trinity
denomintations (the harlots).

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the
saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I
saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

When the whore and her "Catholic lite"™ harlots would murder the
real Christians, they would call them "heretics" also instead of
calling them "One God Apostolic Christians" they would call them
"modal monarchists".
I am sure that some of the souls that the whore murdered were
really heretics, but not the majority.

We need to consider also that the whore and her "Catholic lite"™
trinity denominations were certainly not above simply LYING about
the true saints that they were butchering.

No organization has murdered (as "heretics") so many real
Apostolic Christians as the Roman Catholic Church! History knows
no other possible organization than the RCC to fit verse Rev
17:6. Her "Catholic lite"™ harlot daughters are every bit as
filthy as their mother. Speaking of abomination, several of the
three god cults are even now ordaining Sodomites. See
http://www.prime.org/Sewers.html and see what the brethren of the
gutless false-christian scum christian@velocitus.net are up to.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

Pastor Steve Winter
2004-07-25 16:36:27 EST
"google this" <cultbuster@earthlink.net> spake thusly and wrote:

>Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under
>the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard
>saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the
>throne, AND to the Lamb, forever and ever!"

But if the filthy false-christian scum Lance Ferm was correct in
his polytheism would the verse above not say to "them" who sit on
the throne?

At least the false-christian scum Lance Ferm doesn't try to play
monotheistic like the gutless false-christian scum
c*n@velocitus.net

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

C*@velocitus.net
2004-08-08 10:15:54 EST
Hello Steve Winter JAH (Just Another Heathen)
you posted in alt.religion.christianity :
>*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:
>
>>Your version of "oneness" is called "modalism."
>
>Since we know from the Word of God that the trinitarians like
>the gutless false-christian scum christian@velocitus.net are the
>spiritual whores and harlots,

No, we know that steve winters likes to use nasty language about
Christians, THAT is what we know. We also know steve winter kept
kiddy porn on his home computer as "evidence" against his ISP, and
that his son was in jail for molesting a little girl. Coincidence
that such a nasty man should have a son who molests children?

And steve winter still calls himself "pastor!"

And he still claims to be a Christian!

>One of the names that the whore and "Catholic lite"™ harlots
>would use is "modal monarchist" which basically means that the
>individual was a monotheist instead of a "three god" harlot.

Since you KNOW I worship ONLY ONE GOD just as the rest of us
trinitarians do (we have CORRECTED YOU a zillion times over the many
years you have posted your lies about us), and that we DO NOT BELIEVE
IN ANY OTHER OF YOUR gods, you are a liar.

And a modalist (which I referred to you as) is one who puts God into a
"Father mode," then into a "Son mode," then into a "Holy Ghost mode."

Twisting the term and trying to make it say something it does not is
just like you though; you lie often and nastily.

<Snipped the rest of your trash>

In the Name of Jesus,
Christian

Steve Winter
2004-08-09 01:40:24 EST
c*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:

>No, we know that steve winters likes to use nasty language about

I use Biblical terminology to refer to filthy false-christian
dirt like christian@velocitus.net

>Christians, THAT is what we know. We also know steve winter kept

No, little scum, you don't know that I ever kept anything
improper on my computer. You are just spreading lies that you
heard.

Anyway, I am glad to see Satanic deceiving filth like
c*n@velocitus.net angry and exposing themselves for the
lying scum that they are.

What makes scum like christian@velocitus.net the most angry?
Well, Bible studies that expose him for the lying scum that he
is!

The protestants worship the same three headed idol from Rome that
the Catholics do. All trinitarians are daughters of the RCC.

The false church is following a manmade teaching. They have to go
to "denominal opinions of men" that originated in the 2nd and 3rd
century to explain and discuss their beliefs. It is also
interesting that the same bunch at Rome that dreamed up the
trinity, also ushered in the dark ages by killing people for
possessing Bibles. It is important to realize that the Catholic
Church is the "Great Whore" in the book of Rev. and the "mother
of harlots" (the harlots being the denominations that retain the
trinity heresy). The harlot wants relationship with man, but
will not "take the man's name" and will not forsake her
worldly loves for her husband. Just as the harlot churches will
not use Jesus name in baptism, and will not forsake the sins of
the world.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Is Steve Winter calling the church of christian@velocitus.net a
harlot here or is it Steve Winter pointing out what the BIBLE
calls the church of christian@velocitus.net ?

Here I will show some of the apostles writing that exposes
certain of the false doctrines taught by the harlot churches.:

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized
every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of
sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

The harlot trinity churches like christian@velocitus.net use the
titles of their 3 gods if they even baptise at all. They ignore
Matt 28:19 in which Jesus said to use a "name," and they just
"parrot" the command instead of obeying it.

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be
preached in his NAME among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments
of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead
bodily.

The harlot trinity church like christian@velocitus.net doesn't
believe that the fulness is in Jesus, they don't believe that "ye
are complete in him", they teach the tradition of men from the
2nd and 3rd century.

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in HIM, which is the head of
all principality and power: Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation
in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given
among men, whereby we must be saved. Also Acts 8:16, 10:48,
10:43, 19:5, Col 3:17

Also here are some historical references showing where tradition
replaced apostolic truth.:

ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 11th Ed. Vol. 3 Page 365-366, "The
baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to
the words Father, Son, and Holy Ghost by the Catholic Church in
the 2nd Century." Vol. 3 Page 82 "Everywhere in the oldest
sources it states that baptism took place in the Name of Jesus
Christ."

CANNEY ENCYCLOPEDIA OF RELIGION, Page 53 -- "The early church
always baptized in the Name of Lord Jesus until the development
of the trinity doctrine in the 2nd Century."

HASTINGS ENCYCLOPEDIA OF RELIGION, Vol. 2 pages 377-378-389, "The
Christian baptism was administered using the Name of Jesus. The
use of the trinitarian formula of any sort was not suggested in
the early church history, baptism was always in the Name of the
Lord Jesus, until the time of Justin Martyr when the trinity
formula was used." Hastings also said in Vol. 2 Page 377,
commenting on Acts 2:38, "NAME was an ancient synonym for person.
Payment was always made in the name of some person referring to
ownership. Therefore one being baptized in Jesus Name became his
personal property." "Ye are Christ's." I Cor. 3:23.

NEW INTERNATIONAL ENCYCLOPEDIA, Vol. 22 Page 477, "The term
"trinity" was originated by Tertullain, Roman Catholic Church
father."

TYNDALE NEW TESTAMENT COMMENTARIES: "... the true explanation why
the early church did not at once administer baptism in the
threefold name is that the words of Mat 28:19 were not meant as a
baptismal formula. [Jesus] was not giving instructions about the
actual words to be used in the service of baptism, but, as has
already been suggested, was indicating that the baptized person
would by baptism pass into the possession of the Father, the Son,
and the Holy Ghost."

THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF RELIGION AND ETHICS, James Hastings, p.384,
"there is no evidence [in early church history] for the use of
the triune name."

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38 as Paul taught in Acts 19:4-6?

C*@velocitus.net
2004-08-10 17:21:02 EST
Hello Steve Winter <steve.NO-SPAM@prime.org>,
you posted in alt.religion.christian.pentecostal :
>*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:
>

>>No, we know that steve winters likes to use nasty language about
>
>I use Biblical terminology to refer to filthy false-christian
>dirt like christian@velocitus.net

Sure you do. You call us Christians "filthy false-christian dirt" and
other NON BIBLICAL NAMES.

You are a liar, of course.

Steve Winter
2004-08-11 01:13:01 EST
c*n@velocitus.net spake thusly and wrote:

>>>No, we know that steve winters likes to use nasty language about
>>
>>I use Biblical terminology to refer to filthy false-christian
>>dirt like christian@velocitus.net
>>
>Sure you do. You call us Christians "filthy false-christian dirt" and
>other NON BIBLICAL NAMES.
>
>You are a liar, of course.

I think that anyone who can read can see that the gutless anon
false-christian scum christian@velocitus.net is the liar here as
he proclaims his monotheism as he defends his polytheism.

I believe that many of you folks have some serious misconceptions
about the Lord of the Bible, who was the perfect example for the
Christian..

I Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ
also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should
follow his steps:
I Peter 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his
mouth:
I Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he
suffered, he threatened not; but committed [himself] to him that
judgeth righteously:

But let us also look at a particular situation that shows us the
Lord exhibiting unusual behaviour; and that is, when he
encountered false preachers, false religionists, deceivers like
the gutless anon false-christian scum christian@velocitus.net

Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can
ye escape the damnation of hell?

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear
beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and
of all uncleanness.

Looking carefully at verse 27. In our modern language "full of
dead men's bones and all uncleanliness" would roughly translate
as the modern term "scum". That tells me that if the Lord was
walking our streets today and encountered a denominal trinitarian
preacher, or some other trinity deceiver like the gutless anon
false-christian scum christian@velocitus.net that He would call
him/her/it "scum", "snake", "hypocrite".

"Love incarnate" didn't coddle false preachers. The Apostle Paul
instructs us should we encounter anyone preaching other than the
original Acts 2:38 message:

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.

Will the real Christians join with me in obedience to Gal 1:8
regarding the gutless deceiving anon false-christian scum
c*n@velocitus.net

(Check out Acts 19, if you have any doubts that Paul adhered to
the Acts 2:38 re-birth of WATER and SPIRIT.)

Would Jesus Christ call you and/or your preacher "scum" ? If
he's not preaching the Acts 2:38 Apostolic message, He sure
would, and so will I! (You will too, once you get to hell and
realize what your false preacher has done to you).

I hope this helps.

Pastor sTeve Winter