Bible Discussion: Abortion Is One Of The Greatest REMEDIES Accessible To Humanity

Abortion Is One Of The Greatest REMEDIES Accessible To Humanity

GOOD RIDDANCE On Nov. 2nd To Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!
2004-07-21 20:20:03 EST
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:03:19 -0500,
"IRRev. Donald Spitz"
[<Glory2SATAN@ArmyofDEMONS.com>] wrote:

> Abortion is...

One of the most beneficial REMEDIES available. It enables
no fewer than a BILLION (yes -- with a "B" -- as in the number that is
equal to about 1/7 of the entire world's population) women, worldwide,
over any given 18-year-long period, to put their lives BACK on track
when they have NO desire to gestate unwanted pregnancies. Thus
RESTORING their full range of opportunities and their well-being to
PRE-ill-timed-pregnancy levels.

Here, in this SIG, are the FACTS that NO hateful and ignorant
Anti-Choice loon has EVER been able to disprove ---

-- Craig Chilton xanadu222@mchsi.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
ANALYZING ABORTION-ON-REQUEST* in the USA
*(Abortion Rights as they have existed since 1-22-73)

Abortion terminates entities (z/e/fs: zygotes, embryoes &
fetuses, up until the 7th month of gestation) which have ALL
of these characteristics in common with sperm and ova:

-- Human
-- Unique
-- As a stage of development, indispensible to future birth
-- Have NEVER experienced conscious awareness
-- Alive

...which makes it hypocritical when abortion opponents
try to defend z/e/fs but NOT sperm and ova.

And the Bible, which is the primary moral authority for the
majority of Americans:

-- In NO way condemns abortion
-- Doesn't even MENTION abortion
-- By Jesus' day, abortion had been around for 1,000 yrs.
-- Contains NO defenses of s/o/z/e/fs
-- Reserves ALL of its protection for already-BORN people
-- That the Bible regards personhood to begin at BIRTH is
made clear by it's immense emphasis on the importance
of BIRTH order, and BIRTHrights.
-- In certain cases, condemned BABIES to horrible deaths
-- Never indicates that there is anything "special" about
fertilization
-- Thus making z/e/f and sperm & ova of EQUAL worth

Abortion-on-request enables women to:

-- Put their lives back on track immediately
-- Restore their well-being to pre-unplanned pregnancy levels
-- Vast majority of women are happy with this decision
-- Most women have no regrets
-- Restore their full range of future opportunities
-- Avoid physical difficulties of a 9-month pregnancy
-- Especially important for young girls, ~12-16
-- Statistically 6-10 times safer than carrying-to-term
-- Avoid the trauma of adopting-out, and wondering later
-- Avoid possibility of changing mind about adopting-out
-- Reduce likelihood of long-term economic deprivation
-- Avoid bringing child into less-loving home
-- Avoid bringing child into unstable environment
-- Wait until timing is better before having children
-- Who then are MORE likely to be loved
-- Who then are MORE likely to be in stable home
-- And thus are LESS like to have troubled childhoods
-- And therefore more likely NOT to become criminals
-- And thus are MORE likely to become successful

Legal abortion-on-request:

-- Is exponentially safer than illegal abortions
-- Thus saving the lives of hundreds or thousands of women/yr.
-- Has been available throughout the USA since early 1973
-- Between 1973 and 2000, 30 million women have had them
-- Between 1973 and 2000, 40 million abortions have been done

Other related facts include:

-- MOST women who have abortions go on to HAVE kids later,
when the timing is better
-- Those children would NOT have been born if the abortions
had not taken place earlier, because the same sperm and
ova would not have matched up.
-- Those "2nd-round" kids STARTED reaching age 13 in
significant numbers by 1988. By the early 1990s, millions
of those "2nd-round" kids were in their mid-teens by the
early 1990s.
-- Mid-teens is the highest risk age for crime, and this
continues into the early 20s.
-- As pointed out above, wanted and loved children are
LESS prone to criminal behavior.
-- By 1995, millions of "2nd-round kids" were entering the
workforce. Perhaps a million-plus MORE have entered it
every year SINCE. By 2000, the oldest ones had reached
the age where they could be getting quite successful.
-- Since the early 1990s, the rate of violent crime in the USA
has declined dramatically, and by 2000 was at 40-year
lows in many categories.
-- The decade of the 1990s, and the year 2002 to date, in
the USA, has been the most economically-dynamic of
any nation in the entire history of the world.

Although the exact figures may be impossible to derive, the
probability that abortion-on-request has SIGNIFICANTLY benefitted
all of America's society in terms of the crime rate and the economy
is QUITE strong, despite the temporary anomaly caused by the attack
on Sept. 11, 2001. And a strong U.S. economy benefits the entire
world.
-- Originally posted to alt.abortion
and talk.abortion on Aug. 13, 2000
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Steve
2004-07-21 20:24:15 EST

Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:20:03 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:

> [...]
> the age where they could be getting quite successful.
> -- Since the early 1990s, the rate of violent crime in the USA
> has declined dramatically, and by 2000 was at 40-year
> lows in many categories.
> -- The decade of the 1990s, and the year 2002 to date, in
> the USA, has been the most economically-dynamic of
> any nation in the entire history of the world.
>
> Although the exact figures may be impossible to derive, the
>probability that abortion-on-request has SIGNIFICANTLY benefitted
>all of America's society in terms of the crime rate and the economy
>is QUITE strong, despite the temporary anomaly caused by the attack
>on Sept. 11, 2001. And a strong U.S. economy benefits the entire
>world.
> -- Originally posted to alt.abortion
> and talk.abortion on Aug. 13, 2000
>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

J*@hotmail.com
2004-07-21 20:29:11 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:24:15 GMT, Steve <stevez167@mailsnare.net>
wrote:

>Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
>cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Steve

Well, Stevie, you seem very sure of yourself. Is that because you go
to Sunday School each week? Whatever.

Hang out until November and you'll see Kerry as the winner by a HUGE
margin. People are catching on to Bush and his religious-extremist
supporters. Bush and Cheny are toast!

James G. Keegan Jr.
2004-07-21 20:45:38 EST
Steve <stevez167@mailsnare.net> wrote in

> Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
> cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clearly, you know as much about politics as you do about abortion and usenet.

you might want to locate a newbies guide to usenet and look up the term
'top post.'

The Other Donald
2004-07-21 20:58:51 EST

"Steve" <stevez167@mailsnare.net> wrote in message

> Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
> cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Steve

In the words of our outgoing Vice President, "Go fuck yourself."

-Donald in Austin
AA #2104

Steve
2004-07-21 21:51:26 EST

I top-post to annoy you hate-mongers.

I do it purposely.

On 22 Jul 2004 00:45:38 GMT, "james g. keegan jr."
<*n@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

>Steve <stevez167@mailsnare.net> wrote in
>
>> Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
>> cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>clearly, you know as much about politics as you do about abortion and usenet.
>
>you might want to locate a newbies guide to usenet and look up the term
>'top post.'

Steve
2004-07-21 21:51:35 EST
I don't think so, the tide will turn back, nobody can stomach a more
liberal bafoon than clinton was, and Kerry is.

Steve

On 22 Jul 2004 00:29:11 GMT, johnasquith6@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:24:15 GMT, Steve <stevez167@mailsnare.net>
>wrote:
>

>>Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
>>cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>Steve
>>

>Well, Stevie, you seem very sure of yourself. Is that because you go
>to Sunday School each week? Whatever.
>
>Hang out until November and you'll see Kerry as the winner by a HUGE
>margin. People are catching on to Bush and his religious-extremist
>supporters. Bush and Cheny are toast!

> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

Steve
2004-07-21 21:53:25 EST

Stop tipping the booze man, Kerry is a Homolover, and we don't need
that filth in the White House.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:58:51 GMT, "The other Donald"
<the_donald_13@yehaw2.com> wrote:

>"Steve" <stevez167@mailsnare.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Kerry does not even have a chance to win, and you abortionists are
>> cold blooded murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Steve
>
>In the words of our outgoing Vice President, "Go fuck yourself."
>
>-Donald in Austin
>AA #2104

James G. Keegan Jr.
2004-07-21 21:58:53 EST

> I top-post to annoy you hate-mongers.
>
> I do it purposely.

sure sonny

The Other Donald
2004-07-21 22:10:53 EST
"Hate-mongers..."

My, my, aren't you the second-rate hypocrite this evening.

An allegedly grown man that's afraid of gays, and refers to Kerry as a
"homolover." Sounds like the words of a closetted cocksucker. You got your
ass kicked by a girl, didn't you?

-Donald in Austin
AA #2104