Bible Discussion: Racism Of Evolution

Racism Of Evolution

IknowHimDoYou
2003-08-02 14:50:13 EST
Racism of Evolution

The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
decended from one common ancestor-Adam. Even Darwin had doubts about the
negro and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from the
Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than men)
who needed to be eliminated. This is racism and has done great harm to
mankind over the ages.

God's word says:
"And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on the face of
the earth..." Acts 17:26

DNA studies and comparisons show this fact that all goes back to one man
and one woman-Adam and Eve. There are no races! There are, through
mutations and isolation, people groups such as Caucasian, Negroid, and
Sinoid, however, there is more variation within these people groups than
between the groups themselves. All people are the same in physiology,
locomotion, reproduction, brain activity, etc. All people can procreate
with all other people(this is not so with different kinds). There is a
cultural difference between some people groups but this is envionmental
and not physical.

The evolutionist will claim they are open -minded and liberal but the
actual teaching shows gross racism with many branches coming from a common
ape-like creature. This is what your children are learning in public
schools and this is one reason we have so much strife between people.

Lane Lewis
2003-08-02 15:16:39 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> Racism of Evolution
>
> The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
> decended from one common ancestor-Adam. Even Darwin had doubts about the
> negro and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from the
> Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than men)
> who needed to be eliminated. This is racism and has done great harm to
> mankind over the ages.
>
> God's word says:
> "And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on the face of
> the earth..." Acts 17:26
>
> DNA studies and comparisons show this fact that all goes back to one man
> and one woman-Adam and Eve. There are no races! There are, through
> mutations and isolation, people groups such as Caucasian, Negroid, and
> Sinoid, however, there is more variation within these people groups than
> between the groups themselves. All people are the same in physiology,
> locomotion, reproduction, brain activity, etc. All people can procreate
> with all other people(this is not so with different kinds). There is a
> cultural difference between some people groups but this is envionmental
> and not physical.
>
> The evolutionist will claim they are open -minded and liberal but the
> actual teaching shows gross racism with many branches coming from a common
> ape-like creature. This is what your children are learning in public
> schools and this is one reason we have so much strife between people.

Racism has been defended by Biblical scholars and pseudoscientific
nonsense for centuries. There is scientific DNA evidence that we are all
descended from African people about 60 thousand years ago and there is no
justification that there are any races at all. There are physical and
cultural differences due to the climate of different regions and social
isolation.

The Theory of evolution was developed to help us explain these
differences.

I have asked you in a previous post what are the different "kinds" but
you didn't answer. So please direct me to a site or book that list the
different "kinds". To state that there are different "kinds" and then refuse
to answer what those kinds are only shows to that you are very likely to be
spreading misinformation.

Where are your references for this.

Lane

_AnonCoward
2003-08-02 20:01:06 EST
:
: The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
: decended from one common ancestor-Adam. Even Darwin had doubts about
the
: negro and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from
the
: Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than
men)
: who needed to be eliminated. This is racism and has done great harm
: mankind over the ages.
:
[...]

B Enian
2003-08-03 00:18:31 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> Racism of Evolution
>
> The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
> decended from one common ancestor-Adam. Even Darwin had doubts about the
> negro and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from the
> Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than men)
> who needed to be eliminated. This is racism and has done great harm to
> mankind over the ages.

Where did you come up with this bigoted calumny? It's a bloody damn lie and
a slander. If you named someone you would get hit with a lawsuit faster
than you can whine "but I'm saved, it's OK."

> The evolutionist will claim they are open -minded and liberal but the
> actual teaching shows gross racism with many branches coming from a common
> ape-like creature. This is what your children are learning in public
> schools and this is one reason we have so much strife between people.

Another bloody lie. I think you are projecting your own biases onto someone
else in order to self-aggrandize. Don't worry too much about it - it's very
human pathological behavior. Lots of people, from the Spanish Inquisition to
Hitler have done exactly the same thing. At the rate you're going, you fit
right in.

DW Suiter
2003-08-03 07:34:05 EST
In the beginning the mind of mankind was dark and void of enlightenment. God
said "Let him be enlightened" and mankind was enlightened by God. These
people, "Adam" both male and female, were created in mind and spirit by God,
in the image that is of God.

"Adam" was a people, not a single person.

These people were the "Christ" or taught ones of God and the sons of God,
"son" being the "child" of God including females.

There were other people living in those days. These convinced the people of
"Adam" they should revert to their former state of mind, and they did, which
is called the "Death of Adam."

It was the death of a mind and spirit, created in them by God.

Many of mankind have been taught by God, or inspired by God, including the
"prophets."

Jesus of Nazareth was called the "second Adam" simply because he was the
same creation of God in mind and spirit as were the people of Adam.

In regards to religious doctrine between Adam and Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus
of Nazareth declared "All who have come before me are liars." In saying
this, he referred to all of mankind who were descendents of "Adam" who had
remained separated from God. None of mankind until him had returned to the
state of mind Adam once possessed, the creation of and by God. None spoke
truth concerning God.

Since Jesus of Nazareth, except for a very few, all of mankind have fallen
away from truth and the way to know truth as was foretold and none of the
religionists are following the way followed by Jesus of Nazareth in and by
which he was transformed in mind and spirit by God, or "enlightened."

There were many of mankind existing when "Adam" was created in mind and
spirit by God. They had evolved from a previous "cycle" or day. A "day" in
regards to the matters of God is as a thousand years.

The advent of "Adam" was no different than the advent of "Jesus of
Nazareth."

Mankind is merely a place where the "seed" of God is sown. This "seed" is
the word from God giving enlightenment and by which the mind of mankind is
created by God. Similes and figures of speech were used in scripture to show
how the works of God are similar to physical acts such as planting a garden
with physical seed.

Unfortunately, religionists who created their own minds, interpreted the
writings as pertaining to the physical and taught they were to be taken
literally.

There is no conflict between evolutionists and the true history of mankind
and his relationship with God.

DW Suiter
Son of God

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message
> Racism of Evolution
>
> The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
> decended from one common ancestor-Adam. Even Darwin had doubts about the
> negro and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from the
> Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than men)
> who needed to be eliminated. This is racism and has done great harm to
> mankind over the ages.
>
> God's word says:
> "And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on the face of
> the earth..." Acts 17:26
>
> DNA studies and comparisons show this fact that all goes back to one man
> and one woman-Adam and Eve. There are no races! There are, through
> mutations and isolation, people groups such as Caucasian, Negroid, and
> Sinoid, however, there is more variation within these people groups than
> between the groups themselves. All people are the same in physiology,
> locomotion, reproduction, brain activity, etc. All people can procreate
> with all other people(this is not so with different kinds). There is a
> cultural difference between some people groups but this is envionmental
> and not physical.
>
> The evolutionist will claim they are open -minded and liberal but the
> actual teaching shows gross racism with many branches coming from a common
> ape-like creature. This is what your children are learning in public
> schools and this is one reason we have so much strife between people.

Steven J.
2003-08-04 12:27:22 EST
I*m@leavingsoon.com (IknowHimDoYou) wrote in message news:<IknowHim-0208031150130001@pm6-32.kalama.com>...
> Racism of Evolution
>
> The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
> decended from one common ancestor-Adam. Even Darwin had doubts about the
> negro and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from the
> Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than men)
> who needed to be eliminated. This is racism and has done great harm to
> mankind over the ages.

You might consider, here, various claims (advanced as recently as 1971
in Henry M. Morris's _The Genesis Record_) that nonwhite races are
descendants of Ham, and cursed -- doomed to intellectual inferiority
-- by God's curse on Ham's descendants. This was, of course, a
frequent justification for slavery. Some creationists even denied
that nonwhite humans *were* descended from Adam -- and in some of the
groups to which you post, Willie Martin can be found arguing that,
e.g. Jews are *literally* the spawn of Satan rather than of Adam.

Charles Darwin considered that the different "races" of humans might
be different species -- not that they didn't share common ancestry,
but that their last common ancestor might be very long ago, and they
might have speciated since then. The idea that different "races" were
separately created species was common in his day -- and many early
20th century creationists embraced it. Darwin concluded, however,
that humans were all one species, that there were no traits common to
all members of any human "race" that weren't found in other "races,"
and that there weren't even clearly-marked human "races" at all --
they blended into one another.

Although, from a strictly logical point of view here, it would not
disprove evolution even if it *were* more prone, rather than less so,
to racism than creationism is. If ideas with bad consequences were
always false ideas, we would never have to worry about the outcome of
medical tests.

> God's word says:
> "And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on the face of
> the earth..." Acts 17:26
>
> DNA studies and comparisons show this fact that all goes back to one man
> and one woman-Adam and Eve. There are no races! There are, through
> mutations and isolation, people groups such as Caucasian, Negroid, and
> Sinoid, however, there is more variation within these people groups than
> between the groups themselves. All people are the same in physiology,
> locomotion, reproduction, brain activity, etc. All people can procreate
> with all other people(this is not so with different kinds). There is a
> cultural difference between some people groups but this is envionmental
> and not physical.

Note that this is, again, a confirmation of views expressed by Darwin,
and implied by his theory. He held that variation existed in all
groups, and one could not simply speak of the traits of that group as
if they existed in all members of that group but not in many members
of others.

However, DNA studies show merely that all modern humans trace back
their maternal-line ancestry (mother to her mother, to *her* mother,
and so on) back to a single female -- which is a logical necessity if
evolution is true. She need not have been the only woman alive on
Earth in her generation, but merely the only one connected to all
modern humans in an unbroken mother-daughter (rather than mother-son)
line. The same goes for Y-chromosome Adam -- who seems to have lived
some tens of thousands of years after mitochondrial Eve.

> The evolutionist will claim they are open -minded and liberal but the
> actual teaching shows gross racism with many branches coming from a common
> ape-like creature. This is what your children are learning in public
> schools and this is one reason we have so much strife between people.

The common ape-like creature from whom all modern humans descended
was, of course, a modern human. Darwin believed this, and modern
science, as you note, confirms it.

-- Steven J.

Wayne Bagguley
2003-08-05 08:57:34 EST

"IknowHimDoYou" <IknowHim@leavingsoon.com> wrote in message news:IknowHim-0208031150130001@pm6-32.kalama.com...
> Racism of Evolution
>
> The evolutionist proclaims that the various colored people are not all
> decended from one common ancestor-Adam.

Wrong. Evolution states that we all share a common ancestor. What's
more, we share a common ancestor with all life on earth - we are related
to everything. Contrast this with creationism which states that we are not
related with any other life form. Which is more racist?

> Even Darwin had doubts about the
> negro

Which is why he tried to free so many black slaves perhaps?

> and Hitler, a believer in evolution bringing forth supermen from the
> Aryans, classified Jew, Slavs and Gypsies as "untermenchen"(less than men)
> who needed to be eliminated.

This contradicts evolution.

> This is racism and has done great harm to mankind over the ages.

Most racism stems from the Bible. Do you really want me to point out
the bit which says that it's okay for you to beat a slave to death as long
as he doesn't die on the same day?

> God's word says:
> "And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on the face of
> the earth..." Acts 17:26

You've forced my hand:

Exodus 21:20
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his
hand; he shall be surely punished.

21:21
Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for
he is his money.

> DNA studies and comparisons show this fact that all goes back to one man
> and one woman-Adam and Eve.

Not quite. We share common maternal and paternal ancestors but they were
not the beginning.

> There are no races!

Correct. Evolution says this also.

> There are, through
> mutations and isolation, people groups such as Caucasian, Negroid, and
> Sinoid, however, there is more variation within these people groups than
> between the groups themselves. All people are the same in physiology,
> locomotion, reproduction, brain activity, etc. All people can procreate
> with all other people(this is not so with different kinds).

Have you tried copulating with a chimp to test your 'hypothesis'?

> There is a
> cultural difference between some people groups but this is envionmental
> and not physical.
>
> The evolutionist will claim they are open -minded and liberal but the
> actual teaching shows gross racism with many branches coming from a common
> ape-like creature.

How is it racist to acknowledge our ancestry?

> This is what your children are learning in public
> schools and this is one reason we have so much strife between people.

Really? I thought that the reason we have so much strife between people
is because noone can agree on which god is the real one.

-
Wayne