Bible Discussion: Dore On Her Wedding Day

Dore On Her Wedding Day

John Watson
2004-07-05 23:12:52 EST
http://www.geocities.com/halah1.geo/dore.html

Dore
2004-07-06 20:20:02 EST
"John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/halah1.geo/dore.html

John, that is a website of an atheist. If you want to see pics of my wedding
day, see

www.dorewilliamson.com/pics.html

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/halah1.geo/dore.html

Glenn \Christian Mystic\
2004-07-06 21:04:35 EST
You are just mean

"John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/halah1.geo/dore.html

John Watson
2004-07-06 22:31:58 EST

"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
> "John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.geocities.com/halah1.geo/dore.html
>

> John, that is a website of an atheist. If you want to see pics of my
> wedding
> day, see
>
> www.dorewilliamson.com/pics.html

OK, if that is not a picture of you, I am sorry.

You are really not a bad looking babe, what are you doing Friday night?

John

John Watson
2004-07-06 22:33:15 EST

"Glenn (Christian Mystic)" <christianmystic@ev1.net> wrote in message
> You are just mean

And you are just average!

And how you can call someone mean when you believe the nonsense that you do,
is beyond me.

John

Glenn \Christian Mystic\
2004-07-07 14:16:01 EST
Believing that Christ will bring justice, is mean how ?

> "Glenn (Christian Mystic)" <christianmystic@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > You are just mean
>
> And you are just average!
>
> And how you can call someone mean when you believe the nonsense that you
do,
> is beyond me.
>
> John

John Watson
2004-07-07 15:43:10 EST

> Believing that Christ will bring justice, is mean how ?

Justice for who? Who is the injured party?

Man is more moral than your God, if you think that the decadent, immoral,
insane by all standards, bible God is going to punish everyone on Earth for
not obeying it, you are just as much a deluded nut as Dore is.

Your bible God does not exist, has never existed and never will exists. Do
you know how to say "fairy tale"?

You spin a foul tale mystic Glenn, all a lie!

John

BringerOfLight
2004-07-07 21:15:22 EST
"John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message news:<ygJGc.34951$a24.30058@attbi_s03>...
> "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > "John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> http://www.geocities.com/halah1.geo/dore.html
> >

> > John, that is a website of an atheist. If you want to see pics of my
> > wedding
> > day, see
> >
> > www.dorewilliamson.com/pics.html
>
> OK, if that is not a picture of you, I am sorry.
>
> You are really not a bad looking babe, what are you doing Friday night?
>
> John

Hey Dore, you got two blokes interested in you now sweets! Damn, what
secret power lies deep within that bosom of fundamentalist
female-power that is so sexy and lustfully irresistible to us
atheists? Ah Dore, just one night of passion thats all we guys ask
for!

<Gets all Marlon Brando-like and starts tearing away his t-shirt ala
Streetcar Named Desire, pleading at the top of his lungs>

"Dore!!!!", "Dore!!!!!", "Damn it Dore, what do I have to do? Get on
my knees & beg for it???!!!!!!" ;-)

(Lol, come on Dore, don't take offence at either John's posting or
mine, we're lightly jesting with you thats all. Seriously though, I
have to agree with John, you're pretty cute sweets!)

John Watson
2004-07-07 23:30:19 EST

"BringerOfLight" <bringeroflight31@aol.com> wrote in message
> "John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
>> "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> > "John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> > John, that is a website of an atheist. If you want to see pics of my
>> > wedding
>> > day, see
>> >
>> > www.dorewilliamson.com/pics.html
>>
>> OK, if that is not a picture of you, I am sorry.
>>
>> You are really not a bad looking babe, what are you doing Friday night?
>>
>> John
>
> Hey Dore, you got two blokes interested in you now sweets! Damn, what
> secret power lies deep within that bosom of fundamentalist
> female-power that is so sexy and lustfully irresistible to us
> atheists? Ah Dore, just one night of passion thats all we guys ask
> for!
>
> <Gets all Marlon Brando-like and starts tearing away his t-shirt ala
> Streetcar Named Desire, pleading at the top of his lungs>
>
> "Dore!!!!", "Dore!!!!!", "Damn it Dore, what do I have to do? Get on
> my knees & beg for it???!!!!!!" ;-)
>
> (Lol, come on Dore, don't take offence at either John's posting or
> mine, we're lightly jesting with you thats all. Seriously though, I
> have to agree with John, you're pretty cute sweets!)

Hey, come on Guy, I saw her first. :) Damn she's cute.

John

BringerOfLight
2004-07-09 12:03:40 EST
"John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message news:<fd3Hc.40994$MB3.19774@attbi_s04>...
> "BringerOfLight" <bringeroflight31@aol.com> wrote in message
> > "John Watson" <JW2@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message

> >> OK, if that is not a picture of you, I am sorry.
> >>
> >> You are really not a bad looking babe, what are you doing Friday night?
> >>
> >> John
> >
> > Hey Dore, you got two blokes interested in you now sweets! Damn, what
> > secret power lies deep within that bosom of fundamentalist
> > female-power that is so sexy and lustfully irresistible to us
> > atheists? Ah Dore, just one night of passion thats all we guys ask
> > for!
> >
> > <Gets all Marlon Brando-like and starts tearing away his t-shirt ala
> > Streetcar Named Desire, pleading at the top of his lungs>
> >
> > "Dore!!!!", "Dore!!!!!", "Damn it Dore, what do I have to do? Get on
> > my knees & beg for it???!!!!!!" ;-)
> >
> > (Lol, come on Dore, don't take offence at either John's posting or
> > mine, we're lightly jesting with you thats all. Seriously though, I
> > have to agree with John, you're pretty cute sweets!)
>
> Hey, come on Guy, I saw her first. :) Damn she's cute.
>
> John

Hmmm, we could always share her? Friday nights for moi, Saturday
nights for yourself John? Ah to hell with it, we can work it out. ;)