Bible Discussion: Talk.origins Banned Content Thread : Are JW's Creationists?

Talk.origins Banned Content Thread : Are JW's Creationists?

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

David Jensen
2003-08-03 21:26:01 EST
In alt.talk.creationism, "jabriol" <jabriol@hotmail.com> wrote in
<3f2d98ab$0$269$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:

>"John Ings" <nodamned@spam.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:11:34 GMT, Philip Deitiker
>> <Donevenask@worlnet.att.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Discussions of faith, religion, creationism are off-topic in
>> >s.a.p. Please note the groups Jabby crosses to in the NG line
>> >and please remove them when your followups are off-topic.
>> >
>> >Don't be a Jabby dupe.
>>
>> You can't ignore these idiots and hope they'll go away Philip. The
>> scientific community has been doing that for decades now and as a
>> result Creationism has gained a strong foothold with the voting
>> public. They're electing their people to your local schoolboard. They
>> have to be shown up for the liars they are wherever they appear.
>>
>> Yes it's true that no one will ever convince the Jabbies of anything,
>> but there are lurkers who can be duped by their stuff, even in s.a.p.
>> Jabby needs to be shot down on scientific issues wherever he shows up.
>>

>Which has not been done yet. except T.O where I am not allowed to post,
>
>Talk.Origins now have content moderation, It seems, that when you cant
>convert and individual, they will ban you to avoid the spread of radical
>ideas dangerous to the group.

Why do you keep showing us how ignorant you are?

John Ings
2003-08-03 21:34:33 EST
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:19:53 -0400, "jabriol" <jabriol@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Jabby needs to be shot down on scientific issues wherever he shows up.
>>

>Which has not been done yet.

I just did so in the previous post.

## Amphora coepit institui; currente rota cur urceus exit?

Jabriol
2003-08-04 05:51:34 EST

> On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:19:53 -0400, "jabriol" <jabriol@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >> Jabby needs to be shot down on scientific issues wherever he shows up.
> >>

> >Which has not been done yet.
>
> I just did so in the previous post.

uh no you didn't.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)