Bible Discussion: Please Help Us Help Homosexuals

Please Help Us Help Homosexuals

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Dore
2004-06-27 19:10:03 EST
I'll tell you how to help homosexuals. YOU become chaste and pure, having NO
sex whatsoever, then tell the Homosexuals how you managed to have the
self-control, and what you can do to stay that way the rest of your life.

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"Marty Lineberry" <jjf@electrosnap.com> wrote in message

> My web ministry to help homosexuals needs money. Please donate to help us
> save souls. Direct link is
>
> http://www.web-ministry.com/aboutme.php
>
> or send money to
>
> Evangelist Marty A. Lineberry
> PO Box 179
> Tobaccoville, North Carolina 27050

John Watson
2004-06-27 19:44:31 EST

"Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I'll tell you how to help homosexuals. YOU become chaste and pure, having
> NO
> sex whatsoever, then tell the Homosexuals how you managed to have the
> self-control, and what you can do to stay that way the rest of your life.

Yeah, be like Dore and fall in love with a dildo!

John

Dore
2004-06-27 22:07:28 EST
Pervert

--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

"John Watson" <JohnW@aol.com> wrote in message

> "Dore" <dorewilliamson@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > I'll tell you how to help homosexuals. YOU become chaste and pure,
having
> > NO
> > sex whatsoever, then tell the Homosexuals how you managed to have the
> > self-control, and what you can do to stay that way the rest of your
life.

> Yeah, be like Dore and fall in love with a dildo!
>
> John

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)